Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,964 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

DIRECT ENTRY Admission. - Education (156) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / DIRECT ENTRY Admission. (481040 Views)

Direct Entry Admission Guide Into Nigerian Universities. / Nigerian Universities That Accept Lower Credit For Direct Entry Admission / Uniben Direct Entry 2017/2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) ... (230) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Oluwaphemmytee1(m): 9:49am On Apr 14, 2018
Please any futa de here?
If yes message me via WhatsApp 07063704801
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Olayatty40(m): 7:12pm On Apr 14, 2018
Pls house, will one still need go to jamb office to submit some selected documents ?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Jackossky(m): 7:33pm On Apr 14, 2018
Olayatty40:
Pls house, will one still need go to jamb office to submit some selected documents ?
Nope, there is no need for that.

1 Like

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Olayatty40(m): 7:22pm On Apr 15, 2018
Thanks boss
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Nobody: 8:11am On Apr 16, 2018
Pls a
can someone explain this issue of Jamb regularisation to me. I don't know who is to do and not to do d regularisation.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Ivix(m): 12:12pm On Apr 16, 2018
organism3:
Pls a
can someone explain this issue of Jamb regularisation to me. I don't know who is to do and not to do d regularisation.
Jamb Regularization is for those who didn't get their admission from Jamb to the school they got admitted to.

The easiest way to confirm if you need to regularize is to Check your admission status from the Jamb site with the Jamb number from the year you gained admission. If it returns 'No admission Yet' then you need to regularise.
This is mostly the case with part time students.

Regularization cost #10,000. Go to a cyber cafe pay the regularization fee from your Jamb profile, fill the indemnity form, Print it out, Send it to your school so the head of institution can sign it, they'll then send it to Jamb and Jamb will send you a confirmation e-mail typically within a month.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by usoroakpan(m): 2:47pm On Apr 16, 2018
pls has 2018 direct entry registration closed?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by opera1(m): 2:52pm On Apr 16, 2018
usoroakpan:
pls has 2018 direct entry registration closed?

Kindly visit Any Jamb Accredited CBT center or Jamb office to make enquiry about it.

Pls try to give us feedback.
N
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by sussybae(f): 4:14pm On Apr 16, 2018
pls any oou aspirant here,I would like to know if they ask for transcript and the deadline for submission
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Olayatty40(m): 11:50pm On Apr 17, 2018
Pls can I go somewhere else for my data correction for direct entry. I've paid 2500 using rrr. But I could not proceed cos of server problems. Can I still go ahead later time
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Nobody: 3:25pm On Apr 19, 2018
Pls has registeration closed?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by opera1(m): 3:47pm On Apr 19, 2018
Olayatty40:
Pls can I go somewhere else for my data correction for direct entry. I've paid 2500 using rrr. But I could not proceed cos of server problems. Can I still go ahead later time

Yes, u can do it anytime u want But it must be corrected @ any CBT center or Jamb office.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by amulet: 3:48pm On Apr 19, 2018
from the cbt center i went to they said it was extended to 27th of this month but i doubt if banks are still selling pins though
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Ivix(m): 11:32pm On Apr 19, 2018
amulet:
from the cbt center i went to they said it was extended to 27th of this month but i doubt if banks are still selling pins though
Banks are not selling the form. They keep saying it is not available. I wonder where we will buy the form now..
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by brainiacadeboi(m): 6:55am On Apr 20, 2018
Ivix:

Banks are not selling the form. They keep saying it is not available. I wonder where we will buy the form now..
bought mine from skye bank
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Ivix(m): 8:05am On Apr 20, 2018
brainiacadeboi:
Thanks bro. I'll go to skye bank today.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by opera1(m): 10:32am On Apr 20, 2018
Ivix:

Thanks bro. I'll go to skye bank today.

OR UNITY BANK if u are close to any.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by DKrown: 11:38pm On Apr 20, 2018
Pls will UI give 300level direct admission for MBBS to physiology or pharmacy graduates?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Nobody: 1:07am On Apr 21, 2018
Pls if there is any UI direct entry whatsapp page, add me up Pls, 08051815079
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by hamzyyatty(m): 5:30am On Apr 22, 2018
Any update on direct entry at all?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by luqmandwise(m): 8:05am On Apr 22, 2018
Any OAU MBBS DE here?
If there is a group please add 08166468883
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Julidab: 8:23am On Apr 23, 2018
any Anambra state university aspirant here(chukwuemeka odumegwu ojukwu uni) pls add me if there is any whattsapp group 07065214830 or any current student of the uni
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Obagoblog(m): 2:56pm On Apr 23, 2018
My problem is the jamb regularization of a thing.
I don't even know where to start from, how much it will cost me and how long it will take me to get the new jamb number in my mailbox.

Someone should please enlight me.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by fkai(f): 7:58pm On Apr 23, 2018
any Michael okpara university aspirant in the house? if yes please lets hook up (watsap no 08109561593
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Ivix(m): 10:34pm On Apr 23, 2018
brainiacadeboi:
opera1:

OR UNITY BANK if u are close to any.

Thanks for your input. I went to Skye bank earlier today and was told that the platform is down, the form is not available probably due to network issues. I also tried first bank too, I got same response. I've also not received my regularization PIN. I called Jamb about it and they told me they're experiencing Network problems that I'll get it soon. So I'm guessing this network problem is from Jamb. I couldn't find Unity bank around either.

Though they assured me the form is still available however they didn't say when it would close.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Ivix(m): 10:41pm On Apr 23, 2018
Obagoblog:
My problem is the jamb regularization of a thing.
I don't even know where to start from, how much it will cost me and how long it will take me to get the new jamb number in my mailbox.

Someone should please enlight me.
Ivix:

Jamb Regularization is for those who didn't get their admission from Jamb to the school they got admitted to.

The easiest way to confirm if you need to regularize is to Check your admission status from the Jamb site with the Jamb number from the year you gained admission. If it returns 'No admission Yet' then you need to regularise.
This is mostly the case with part time students.

Regularization cost #10,000. Go to a cyber cafe pay the regularization fee from your Jamb profile, fill the indemnity form, Print it out, Send it to your school so the head of institution can sign it, they'll then send it to Jamb and Jamb will send you a confirmation e-mail typically within a month.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by opera1(m): 3:10am On Apr 24, 2018
Ivix:

Thanks for your input. I went to Skye bank earlier today and was told that the platform is down, the form is not available probably due to network issues. I also tried first bank too, I got same response. I've also not received my regularization PIN. I called Jamb about it and they told me they're experiencing Network problems that I'll get it soon. So I'm guessing this network problem is from Jamb. I couldn't find Unity bank around either.

Though they assured me the form is still available however they didn't say when it would close.

Thanks for the feedback, u can check back b4 d week runs out.
@ d same time, u can visit any CBT center close to u to kno if d platform is back cox Jamb won't in4m you when it's restored.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Nobody: 9:03pm On Apr 24, 2018
opera1:

Thanks for the feedback, u can check back b4 d week runs out.
@ d same time, u can visit any CBT center close to u to kno if d platform is back cox Jamb won't in4m you when it's restored.
Pls how do i generate remita to pay d N700 needed for processing my DE by JAMB. I've been trying to open a new profile, but it keeps saying dat profile cannot be generated again. I don't mean d normal profile for confirmation order we can generate with our phone numbers. I mean d ones we do using ur e-mails and passwords.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Linzo(m): 4:35pm On Apr 25, 2018
Please as anyone been able to buy DE form this week? If YES which bank? I need urgent reply because few banks I went said its not available
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Nobody: 5:05pm On Apr 25, 2018
Linzo:
Please as anyone been able to buy DE form this week? If YES which bank? I need urgent reply because few banks I went said its not available
I got it today at skye bank
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Linzo(m): 5:29pm On Apr 25, 2018
celestialdamsel:
I got it today at skye bank
Thank you I will go there very early in the morning tomorrow
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Nobody: 6:48pm On Apr 25, 2018
Linzo:

Thank you I will go there very early in the morning tomorrow
can you go to a recognized cbt centre in your area and ask them the bank that is selling the pin atm

(1) (2) (3) ... (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) ... (230) (Reply)

Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here / 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. / Jamb Result Checker 2012/2013 – UTME Result Checker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.