Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,261 members, 7,836,192 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

DIRECT ENTRY Admission. - Education (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / DIRECT ENTRY Admission. (484278 Views)

Direct Entry Admission Guide Into Nigerian Universities. / Nigerian Universities That Accept Lower Credit For Direct Entry Admission / Uniben Direct Entry 2017/2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (230) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Wuminity(f): 11:18am On Mar 19, 2017
Olarewajub:

10k.
Visit www.jamb.org.ng. Click on late application and proceed to make your payment
Alrght thank you. but last year, i think one will have to go to ones previous school to pay, and they will help you to do the regularisation.
Can i go to my school to pay or i should just click on the link and do it myself.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by fvfcvdfgf(m): 2:53pm On Mar 19, 2017
Please btw unizik and futo who do u think gives admission to D.E candidate in Engineering much better??
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Knownpal(m): 3:47pm On Mar 19, 2017
stevemarkdangot:
Bro, please stop passing wrong info. Paid for my regularization today.
Did you entered your old registration number??
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Nobody: 4:36pm On Mar 19, 2017
porchster:
Hello... I had 2.2 in English and literature from University of Benin... And I want to take DE to faculty of law in OAU. Any clue or possibility of being offered admission.
Forget it bro. Ui and Oau don't take less than 2:1 and First class.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by porchster: 6:23pm On Mar 19, 2017
ayxmania:

Forget it bro. Ui and Oau don't take less than 2:1 and First class.

Wow are you one of the admin? Admitting DE student.
Check that OAU and UI if the percentage of graduates with 2:1 is close to 5% in English and Literature course.
Please endeavour to give me feedback with your research.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by dearpiriye: 6:50pm On Mar 19, 2017
porchster:

Check that OAU and UI if the percentage of graduates with 2:1 is close to 5% in English and Literature course.
he is actually very right.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by AyarmBoye(m): 6:57pm On Mar 19, 2017
porchster:

what is this one saying..... If u find English and literature very daunting I suggest u divert instead of saying Hogwash here..... Neither oau nor ui will accept 2:2 lai lai.... However if u think u r Mr know all,, kindly proceed with ur registration.. If either of them picks u,, I shall give u my kidney.... Oya comma beat me.....
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by porchster: 7:05pm On Mar 19, 2017
AyarmBoye:
what is this one saying..... If u find English and literature very daunting I suggest u divert instead of saying Hogwash here..... Neither oau nor ui will accept 2:2 lai lai.... However if u think u r Mr know all,, kindly proceed with ur registration.. If either of them picks u,, I shall give u my kidney.... Oya comma beat me.....
Lol I don't need your kidney.. Today being 19th March 2017. As my God lives I will be admitted.. I will use your post as testimony same time next year please give me your whatsapp number I need to give u update. if I don't get it, that means my God never exist.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by CrownYomex: 7:20pm On Mar 19, 2017
porchster:

Lol I don't need your kidney.. Today being 19th March 2017. As my God lives I will be admitted.. I will use your post as testimony same time next year please give me your whatsapp number I need to give u update. if I don't get it, that means my God never exist.
I luv ur faith, but it is gud to learn from other people's experience than u learning from ur experience, Let me say this, the Bible even says "watch and Pray". Watch in the sense that oau/ui will never admit anything less than upper or 2:1, I av victims of these schs around that were denied admission despite their gud performance. But if u insist on choosing them, God help u
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Riduane: 7:34pm On Mar 19, 2017
porchster:

You're saying rubbish bro.

1 Like

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Nobody: 8:09pm On Mar 19, 2017
porchster:

Sir, by the grace of God, I am a graduate of UI and presently, a final semester MA student. I know UI inside out. Even with a 2:1, admission isn't sure yet.
I have colleague who lecture in Ife. Ui and Ife have this silent beef. I mean they both admit the best.
You might not believe me, but a trip to undergraduate admissions, UI would convince you.
Also, hope you know apart from your STRONG (intentionally capitalized) 2:1, your O'level too is considered?
Do you even know the number of applications these schools receive yearly and the number they admit? Do a quick search online.
Sir, I love your faith, but as we say in UI, 'oo le ri'. 2:2 kwa? Even if u have an A in all ur O'level subjects, the 2:2 has given you technical knock out. My advice, try state schools, or write jamb again.
E go just pain me say u wan dash Jamb money wey we suppose use drink Orijin for Spices inside UI.

3 Likes

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by porchster: 8:16pm On Mar 19, 2017
ayxmania:

Sir, by the grace of God, I am a graduate of UI and presently, a final semester MA student. I know UI inside out. Even with a 2:1, admission isn't sure yet.
I have colleague who lecture in Ife. Ui and Ife have this silent beef. I mean they both admit the best.
You might not believe me, but a trip to undergraduate admissions, UI would convince you.

So what you are saying now is that my Bsc 2:2 is nothing and I should not apply?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Nobody: 8:21pm On Mar 19, 2017
porchster:

So what you are saying now is that my Bsc 2:2 is nothing and I should not apply?
Well, in UI and OAU? Sorry bro, ur 2:2 is nothing (in ur words), but u go enter Msc/MA sha.
However, try state schools, the competition is lesser there. Or try schools in the north. You can also write UTME again.
I wish you success.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by porchster: 9:16pm On Mar 19, 2017
ayxmania:

Well, in UI and OAU? Sorry bro, ur 2:2 is nothing (in ur words), but u go enter Msc/MA sha.
However, try state schools, the competition is lesser there. Or try schools in the north. You can also write UTME again.
I wish you success.

Lol are you sure when God is in control... Do u know the course am applying for?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by AyarmBoye(m): 9:23pm On Mar 19, 2017
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by AyarmBoye(m): 9:24pm On Mar 19, 2017
An adage says,, to before warned Is to before harmed.....so Itz not my business.....

Erm... Guys.... I have ND in accounting 3.47 cgpa.....Yabatech...... I also have ican ATS 3.....im applying for accounting Oau... My question is in your opinions which of these 2 should I use?... Which will give me upper hand...
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by AyarmBoye(m): 9:31pm On Mar 19, 2017
porchster:

Lol are you sure when God is in control... Do u know the course am applying for?
Bro this God u are talking of is being served by millions... However,, he answers whom he wants to.....faith and believe without work is nothing... That same course u wana apply for is d same course tens of people with first class and 2:1 will apply for..... Do u think God discriminates... My brother first class candidates sef Dey call God Biko... Please just apply Ehn and stop causing unnecessary brouhaha here.....

2 Likes

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Nobody: 9:46pm On Mar 19, 2017
porchster:

You said it earlier, Law yeah?
Bro even if you are applying for Music, oo le ri.

1 Like

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Nobody: 9:51pm On Mar 19, 2017
AyarmBoye:
An adage says,, to before warned Is to before harmed.....so Itz not my business.....

Erm... Guys.... I have ND in accounting 3.47 cgpa.....Yabatech...... I also have ican ATS 3.....im applying for accounting Oau... My question is in your opinions which of these 2 should I use?... Which will give me upper hand...

If 3.47 is upper/distinction, use it. Ican is professional, not academic.
Best of luck bro.

1 Like

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by porchster: 9:52pm On Mar 19, 2017
ayxmania:

You said it earlier, Law yeah?
Bro even if you are applying for Music, oo le ri.

Bawo lose ni Etanu?
Ur prayer no reach dem for give u the course u applied for. If na curse back to sender to you in Jesus name. In fact u just put God into test.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Nobody: 9:56pm On Mar 19, 2017
porchster:

Bawo lose ni Etanu?
Ur prayer no reach dem for give u the course u applied for. If na curse back to sender to you in Jesus name. In fact u just put God into test.

Baba sorry for telling you the truth. Walahi talahi it won't happen again. No worry, dem go admit u. I have forgotten u serve a living God.
Smh.
Back to the sender if na curse? Bros I laugh.
I have matriculated, convoked for BA and by God's grace I'm convoking for MA soon.
Once again, with 2:2, oo le ri.
It is high time you opened your inner eyes and brain and forgot about what jamb says.
Do the simple maths, say 1000 applicants, 50 spaces, 10 1st class, 500 2:1, 390 ND and even HND (distinction n upper credit), 100 A'levels and Ijmb abi what do they call it? Judge yourself bro. Be realistic. Do the right thing. The next jamb is in 2018, quite far.
Shalom.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by porchster: 9:59pm On Mar 19, 2017
AyarmBoye:
Bro this God u are talking of is being served by millions... However,, he answers whom he wants to.....faith and believe without work is nothing... That same course u wana apply for is d same course tens of people with first class and 2:1 will apply for..... Do u think God discriminates... My brother first class candidates sef Dey call God Biko... Please just apply Ehn and stop causing unnecessary brouhaha here.....
Lol was there no other righteous person in Israel before he chose David, are Mary's friends not virtues before he chose and was Aaron not a better oratory before he chose moses.... Bros it's called grace.. Please send me your number so that I can relay the testimony to you sir
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by porchster: 10:05pm On Mar 19, 2017
ayxmania:

Baba sorry for telling you the truth. Walahi talahi it won't happen again. No worry, dem go admit u. I have forgotten u serve a living God.
Smh.
Thanks for acknowledging that. But please do me a favour by giving me your number. I need to give you the testimony please I beg
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Nobody: 10:11pm On Mar 19, 2017
porchster:

Thanks for acknowledging that. But please do me a favour by giving me your number. I need to give you the testimony please I beg

Drop yours too.
I'm waiting for the testimony sir.

1 Like

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by porchster: 10:14pm On Mar 19, 2017
ayxmania:

Smh.
Back to the sender if na curse? Bros I laugh.
I have matriculated, convoked for BA and by God's grace I'm convoking for MA soon.
Once again, with 2:2, oo le ri.
It is high time you opened your inner eyes and brain and forgot about what jamb says.
Do the simple maths, say 1000 applicants, 50 spaces, 10 1st class, 500 2:1, 390 ND and even HND (distinction n upper credit), 100 A'levels and Ijmb abi what do they call it? Judge yourself bro. Be realistic. Do the right thing. The next jamb is in 2018, quite far.
Shalom.
Bro u are very myopic and also have shallow mind. That your course u said u studying now were you the only one that applied for it? In fact since it was jamb u used over 5k applied for in which grace worked for you. Y are you so short sighted. Don't you see someone that has a better grade than you that was not offer admission. It'd grace.... No need for more post... Give me your number that all I want. It may not work for others, but mine is different.

2 Likes

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by porchster: 10:16pm On Mar 19, 2017
ayxmania:

07032757846 Lord Wizzy.
Drop yours too. Also, could u do us a favour by uploading ur 2:2 certificate here? Thanks
Can't do that here... Hv copied your number
Would update u as things update
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Nobody: 10:17pm On Mar 19, 2017
porchster:

Bro u are very myopic and also have shallow mind. That your course u said u studying now were you the only one that applied for it? In fact since it was jamb u used over 5k applied for in which grace worked for you. Y are you so short sighted. Don't you see someone that has a better grade than you that was not offer admission. It'd grace.... No need for more post... Give me your number that all I want. It may not work for others, but mine is different.
I wish u don't block me when the result is out. Glad my thesis involves 'faith', it won't be bad having you as a firsthand 'participant' lol
Shalom
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by porchster: 10:19pm On Mar 19, 2017
[quote author=ayxmania post=54754595] 07032757846 I wish u don't block me when the result is out. Shalom[/quote I can't block you
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by porchster: 10:26pm On Mar 19, 2017
ayxmania:

I wish u don't block me when the result is out. Glad my thesis involves 'faith', it won't be bad having you as a firsthand 'participant' lol
Shalom
I believe through this u will believe in power of faith and surrender your life for Christ

1 Like

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Nobody: 10:40pm On Mar 19, 2017
porchster:

I believe through this u will believe in power of faith and surrender your life for Christ
Brrrrrrrrr I wish u could hear me laugh out loud. Who says I've not given my life to Christ? See what I tell people? People like you have turned religion upside down. Abeg I wan sleep. Best of luck in your sourjourn.

1 Like

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by porchster: 10:52pm On Mar 19, 2017
ayxmania:

Brrrrrrrrr I wish u could hear me laugh out loud. Who says I've not given my life to Christ? See what I tell people? People like you have turned religion upside down. Abeg I wan sleep. Best of luck in your sourjourn.
Then if you have hv given ur life to christ u won't doubt the credibility of God and start using ur human knowledge. In fact if na human knowledge 2:1 plus 290 no do am
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by dearpiriye: 10:56pm On Mar 19, 2017
I may not remember the passage or the exact words but I know they'd is a portion of the Bible that spoke of not trying to tempt God. The fact is your certificate Won't Leave admission office before it's thrown out. If your lucky it may see faculty of law. Better put all these faith, righteousness and all whatnot in something and a university that is more likely to consider you. Same way ui doesn't take less than 2.1 they also don't take less than upper credit. Recently sef these categories are having less hope. I sha wish you the best in whatsoever you decide to do.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (230) (Reply)

Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here / 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. / Jamb Result Checker 2012/2013 – UTME Result Checker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.