Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,943 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

DIRECT ENTRY Admission. - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / DIRECT ENTRY Admission. (480525 Views)

Direct Entry Admission Guide Into Nigerian Universities. / Nigerian Universities That Accept Lower Credit For Direct Entry Admission / Uniben Direct Entry 2017/2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (230) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by koldej(m): 6:11pm On Jan 04, 2017
Please help me by droppin ur watsapp no,let me add up@kunlex..tanks
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by koldej(m): 6:12pm On Jan 04, 2017
Is anibodi aspiring for futa direct entry here Abii m d onli one aspiring for futa niii?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jan 04, 2017
Capslock01:

Have you asked if you can use your diploma course for the aspiring course? If yes, then I think you stand a good chance.
Welcome bro.
Yes I think I can because both courses are management courses and are in the some faculty of business adminstration . just like switching from elect-electronic to mechanical all in engineering..

1 Like

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Isaolamide: 6:25pm On Jan 04, 2017
Evening friends.please what are the university that don't request for nysc certificate for D.E?I'm in my final year and I don't want to service because I want to use my degree for D.e to MBBS.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by ayox1(m): 6:26pm On Jan 04, 2017
Capslock01:

Lol, this is not Whatsapp.
We are fine. Are you an aspirant?
lol
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jan 04, 2017
Capslock01:

Good! You can try both the direct entry and master.

Ehn, check out the mastercard foundation scholarship, federal government overseas scholarship FSB, Erasmus mundus, Turkish government scholarship etc those are few ones you can apply to and it costs nothing but your energy and dedication. There are many others, just try using google.
Also if you have the financial capacity you can join EducationUSA 'they usually hold free interactive section every wednesday in the US embassy in Lagos and Abuja', who knows maybe you can get partial or fully funded scholarship by applying through them.

Doing all this, you'll need lots of dedication, motivation and a mentor.
Read through this thread too https://www.nairaland.com/1832477/how-achieve-high-scores-gre you might find something useful, you can also ask people question there.
Thank you very much for your concern. I'm grateful. I'll do my best.

1 Like

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Isaolamide: 7:38am On Jan 05, 2017
Isaolamide:
Evening friends.please what are the university that don't request for nysc certificate for D.E?I'm in my final year and I don't want to service because I want to use my degree for D.e to MBBS.

Can someone help please
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by RandomHero(m): 8:29am On Jan 05, 2017
Isaolamide:

Can someone help please

https://www.nairaland.com/1923424/nysc-direct-entry-medicine-surgery

Most schools require the certificate or a letter of exemption. So, it is advisable to just go through with service since you'll still end up doing it anyway, so far your age permits.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by cutiedave(m): 10:03am On Jan 05, 2017
Nice thread....i intend on applying to unilag....graduated from yabatech...
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Isaolamide: 10:08am On Jan 05, 2017
RandomHero:

https://www.nairaland.com/1923424/nysc-direct-entry-medicine-surgery

Most schools require the certificate or a letter of exemption. So, it is advisable to just go through with service since you'll still end up doing it anyway, so far your age permits.

Thanks.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Damisah2017: 12:50pm On Jan 05, 2017
Good day guys I obtained my national diploma from auchi polytechnic I studied Chemical engineering...i've applied for DE twice now in uniben but no admission i Jst need advice on wat else to do...cos am confused and frustrated
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Adebajor95: 1:56pm On Jan 05, 2017
Good afternoon everyone here, please can anyone here tell me more about Uniben DE I'm an ND holder and graduated with distinction in Accounting and still want to apply for the same course. Firstly, I want to know how the DE exam looks like cos I heard it the same exam written by post ume students also DE students write now that post ume has been scrapped out what those the exam looks like n what are the necessary material to purchase to prepare for the exam? Secondly, want to know about dz jamb regularization stuff.
Thirdly, is it possible to apply for JAMB and DE the same YEAR (I mean is it allowed}
Please ur comments will be highly appreciated.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jan 05, 2017
Damisah2017:
Good day guys I obtained my national diploma from auchi polytechnic I studied Chemical engineering...i've applied for DE twice now in uniben but no admission i Jst need advice on wat else to do...cos am confused and frustrated
what was your grade? and is the course you wanted to study ?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jan 05, 2017
Adebajor95:
Good afternoon everyone here, please can anyone here tell me more about Uniben DE I'm an ND holder and graduated with distinction in Accounting and still want to apply for the same course. Firstly, I want to know how the DE exam looks like cos I heard it the same exam written by post ume students also DE students write now that post ume has been scrapped out what those the exam looks like n what are the necessary material to purchase to prepare for the exam? Secondly, want to know about dz jamb regularization stuff.
Thirdly, is it possible to apply for JAMB and DE the same YEAR (I mean is it allowed}
Please ur comments will be highly appreciated.
I don't think schools still write any form of exams, what is actually needed is your o'level result in the five relevant subject and your grade in ND

concerning the jamb regularization , serious I know nothing about that but I think Google will help.

yes it is possible to write jamb and also apply for direct entry .
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by seyifunmi111: 3:50pm On Jan 05, 2017
can anyone gimme the list of less competitive schools in south east....
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jan 05, 2017
seyifunmi111:
can anyone gimme the list of less competitive schools in south east....
All federal uni in east are competitive , but when you try state school like Esut ,Ansu and ebsu are easy to get .
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by seyifunmi111: 4:23pm On Jan 05, 2017
01Alpha:
All federal uni in east are competitive , but when you try state school like Esut ,Ansu and ebsu are easy to get .

what about Fuoye I think it is less competitive
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Adebajor95: 4:34pm On Jan 05, 2017
01Alpha:
I don't think schools still write any form of exams, what is actually needed is your o'level result in the five relevant subject and your grade in ND

concerning the jamb regularization , serious I know nothing about that but I think Google will help.

yes it is possible to write jamb and also apply for direct entry .

Thanks bro for the info
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jan 05, 2017
seyifunmi111:

what about Fuoye I think it is less competitive
yes compare to other federal unis but not with state uni in.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jan 05, 2017
Hi peeps,
I'm an ND Holder with distinction in Accountancy.
Any suggestions on schools that my chances of admission is high. preferably Fed Uni in southwest
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Damisah2017: 10:22pm On Jan 05, 2017
01Alpha:
what was your grade? and is the course you wanted to study ?

grade is uppper Credit... í want to study
chemical engineering
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Damisah2017: 10:28pm On Jan 05, 2017
lukmonadeola:
Hi peeps,
I'm an ND Holder with distinction in Accountancy.
Any suggestions on schools that my chances of admission is high. preferably Fed Uni in southwest

OAU and unilag
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Opeshe(m): 1:15am On Jan 06, 2017
Hi I am a ND holder from yabatech
Course:mechanical eng
CGPA:3.10
Pls which of the federal university can I apply to
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Knownpal(m): 9:00am On Jan 06, 2017
Jamb Regularisation

Hello House, about Jamb Regularisation, Jamb has taken over the matter due to the change in leadership. I went to Jamb office this week and was told to have 10k in my bank account with my working Master Card, plus 1.5k for processing fee. I had registered in jamb new interfaced website and I also saw the same thing it was called Late Registration formerly known as Regularisation, but am not sure if one can do it by him or her self.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by ritababe(f): 10:48am On Jan 06, 2017
koldej:
Please ani1 here wu has done d jamb regularization stuff shuld enlighten me on aw he or she go abt it...don't nid comment on wat it is abt bt I onli want to knw d processin. thanks ani d.e applicant wu finish is ND @kwarapoly here

if you have money try AAU ekpoma you will admitted.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Nobody: 10:49am On Jan 06, 2017
Knownpal:
Jamb Regularisation

Hello House, about Jamb Regularisation, Jamb has taken over the matter due to the change in leadership. I went to Jamb office this week and was told to have 10k in my bank account with my working Master Card, plus 1.5k for processing fee. I had registered in jamb new interfaced website and I also saw the same thing it was called Late Registration formerly known as Regularisation, but am not sure if one can do it by him or her self.
from what you said it's 11500 ?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Knownpal(m): 1:12pm On Jan 06, 2017
lukmonadeola:
from what you said it's 11500 ?
Yes Sir
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Carmal90(m): 1:22pm On Jan 06, 2017
ritababe:

if you have money try AAU ekpoma you will admitted.

How much is their fees pls?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by ritababe(f): 1:24pm On Jan 06, 2017
Carmal90:

How much is their fees pls?
which course?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Carmal90(m): 1:37pm On Jan 06, 2017
ritababe:

which course?

Mechanical engineering,freshers or through DE
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by ritababe(f): 1:42pm On Jan 06, 2017
Carmal90:

Mechanical engineering,freshers or through DE
last I check acceptance fee 60k tuition 120k
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jan 06, 2017
tongue oya ma drop mine,, graduated with 2.45(pass) from delta state polytechnic , department: Accountancy , please my school is accredited by ICAN, anybody thoughts on this , even if I have to start from level100 in any university I don't mind, plus am taking the jamb form again , and another A-level exam, I still plan on taking DE too. if DE is possible

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (230) (Reply)

Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here / 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. / Jamb Result Checker 2012/2013 – UTME Result Checker

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.