Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,257 members, 7,829,504 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

DIRECT ENTRY Admission. - Education (64) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / DIRECT ENTRY Admission. (483132 Views)

Direct Entry Admission Guide Into Nigerian Universities. / Nigerian Universities That Accept Lower Credit For Direct Entry Admission / Uniben Direct Entry 2017/2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (230) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Knownpal(m): 3:56pm On Jun 22, 2017
stevemarkdangot:

Bro, it takes how many days for your regularization to be approved from the day the status shows awaiting approval.

A week or so.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by stevemarkdangot(m): 4:41pm On Jun 22, 2017
Knownpal:

A week or so.
ok Bro.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by conerstone97: 8:16pm On Jun 22, 2017
Ekemeze:

hello bro,, can we chat on whatsapp?
yes we can, chat me up with this no 08101747642
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Ustec: 6:17am On Jun 23, 2017
Kaybeeeee:
Hello guys,Ijmb candidate that apply for Kwasu ,how are we going to do it cos their screening form is closing June 30th,without de form

guy,.
From the enquiries we made for my cousin,
we wea told he has to register for jamb direct entry b4 registering for the admission screening.

Their 1st batch admission list is even out..

We wea told arrangement will b made for d DE candidates by xtending the closing date!
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by tolliesexy(f): 9:37am On Jun 23, 2017
JAMB ANNOUNCES JULY 17th FOR SALE OF DIRECT ENTRY FORM 2017/2018/CHANGE OF INSTITUTION FORM IS OUT FOR UTME CANDIDATE:-The joint admission & matriculation board (JAMB) have officially announces july17th to kick start the sale of jamb direct entry form 2017/2018 to intrested candidate,the permanent secretary to the board of direct entry commite planing unit 2017/2018 Prof.Matai duka told reuters after a short brief meeting with the minister of information Mr.Adamu Adamu at the University of Abuja on the 19th of june,that the board is set to begin the sale of the form next month with no delay,qualified candidate are expected to have created a jamb profile online through the jamb site jamb.org.ng.The board of the direct entry planing unit have decided that they will be an exam that would be conducted for the intrested candidate after proper regularisation of thier jamb registration number,provided they meet the required ND,NCE,HND upper/lower credit as stated by thier University of thier choices entry requirement.The direct entry candidate are expected to provide there ND,NCE,HND statement of result performances which will be submitted with there direct entry applicant form to any nearest jamb offices for screening,the board also urge utme candidate that want to apply for change institution form to apply at any nearest jamb offices for jamb will not be held responsible for any ignorances of any utme cadidate been scam. SINGED (JAMB DIRECT ENTRY PLANING UNIT 2017/2018) Prof.Matai duka.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by stevemarkdangot(m): 10:21am On Jun 23, 2017
tolliesexy:
JAMB ANNOUNCES JULY 17th FOR SALE OF DIRECT ENTRY FORM 2017/2018/CHANGE OF INSTITUTION FORM IS OUT FOR UTME CANDIDATE:-The joint admission & matriculation board (JAMB) have officially announces july17th to kick start the sale of jamb direct entry form 2017/2018 to intrested candidate,the permanent secretary to the board of direct entry commite planing unit 2017/2018 Prof.Matai duka told reuters after a short brief meeting with the minister of information Mr.Adamu Adamu at the University of Abuja on the 19th of june,that the board is set to begin the sale of the form next month with no delay,qualified candidate are expected to have created a jamb profile online through the jamb site jamb.org.ng.The board of the direct entry planing unit have decided that they will be an exam that would be conducted for the intrested candidate after proper regularisation of thier jamb registration number,provided they meet the required ND,NCE,HND upper/lower credit as stated by thier University of thier choices entry requirement.The direct entry candidate are expected to provide there ND,NCE,HND statement of result performances which will be submitted with there direct entry applicant form to any nearest jamb offices for screening,the board also urge utme candidate that want to apply for change institution form to apply at any nearest jamb offices for jamb will not be held responsible for any ignorances of any utme cadidate been scam. SINGED (JAMB DIRECT ENTRY PLANING UNIT 2017/2018) Prof.Matai duka.
Another day another news. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Avast(m): 10:56am On Jun 23, 2017
Lol, say we are writing exam now

1 Like

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by 9jageekz(m): 11:38am On Jun 23, 2017
@Tollie,

Do you have any source of that post that you can backlink us to?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Enigmatech: 11:44am On Jun 23, 2017
Have successfully regularised my jamb reg no and it has been approved by jamb itself...
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by rufai96: 11:55am On Jun 23, 2017
how did u go about it
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by ShylockConsults: 11:59am On Jun 23, 2017
MASTERS AND PhD SCHOLARSHIP_Fall 2017-2018

Dear Students/Parents/Guardians,
We are please to inform you that one of our Partnering University-Near East University are now accepting Applications for 100%, 75%, 50%, 30% and 25% scholarships in all Masters (with thesis) and PhD programs.

Applications deadline is 15th of September, 2017; results will be announced on 7th of August, 2nd of September and 22nd of September.
Interested Persons should forward their Applications to us via Email with Subject "SCSP-2018".

Documents required for application:
Copy of undergraduate certificate
Application Form (It can be submitted Online at https:///bxXpmc or downloaded at https:///BXVTQU)
PDF Transcript
Copy of passport (Data Page of International Passport)
2 reference letters
Curriculum Vitae
Master certificate and Transcript (PhD Applicants Only)

All Documents must be submitted for Application to be considered.
Also ensure that all fields on the Application form are properly filled.

For more Info and to put in your Application.
Email: shylockconsults@yahoo.com
Call +905488793304, +905338577830
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/shylockconsults
Web: www.shylockconsults.com
Whatsapp: +2348069069532
Instagram: shylockconsults

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by rufai96: 12:01pm On Jun 23, 2017
any kwarapoly direct entry aspirants in the house?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by zord33k(m): 12:24pm On Jun 23, 2017
rufai96:
any kwarapoly direct entry aspirants in the house?

Yes, anything?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by rufai96: 12:42pm On Jun 23, 2017
zord33k:

Yes, anything?
how do I go about d regularisation stuff
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by zord33k(m): 3:02pm On Jun 23, 2017
rufai96:

how do I go about d regularisation stuff

Pay for the Regularization fees on jamb site then print out an indemnity form after the payment is made. Take the form to school(apu) for final processing.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by hardtonny(m): 6:46am On Jun 24, 2017
still waiting for jamb to send me msg consigning d jamb regularization i did now, it as been 4 weeks now
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Ahmed99: 6:35pm On Jun 24, 2017
please who has submitted jamb regularisation form and please which of the office did u submitt it going 2skul on Monday please someone should help me
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by psychologist(m): 12:45am On Jun 25, 2017
koldej:
yeah dae do
But their website says upper credit

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by ogedozie: 5:43pm On Jun 25, 2017
my sister visited jamb office in port Harcourt to make inquiry about the jamb regularization and was told by a lady in one of the offices that jamb regularization are for direct entry candidate that want to change course and also for NCE holders. That OND holders don't need regularization as long as they weren't admitted using jamb result, please how true is this?
My Sis studied mass communication in Rivers state polytechnic formally known as (Rivcas)
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by tobalery: 11:50pm On Jun 25, 2017
ogedozie:
my sister visited jamb office in port Harcourt to make inquiry about the jamb regularization and was told by a lady in one of the offices that jamb regularization are for direct entry candidate that want to change course and also for NCE holders. That OND holders don't need regularization as long as they weren't admitted using jamb result, please how true is this?
My Sis studied mass communication in Rivers state polytechnic formally known as (Rivcas)
that's quite funny.... perhaps she met with one of security ladies who she misjudged to be an official personnel of jamb or she didn't understand wat she said, true regularisation z for xo many reason especially 4 d.e student but change of course z not inclusive.... itz very simple since she has her jamb reg, she shld jx go on jamb site to check her admission status for d year she got admitted, if there z ntin from jamb then she definitely needs to regularise

1 Like

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Simacgroup015: 7:17am On Jun 26, 2017
Do you want to study in china, at an affordable cost contact my numbers for update +8613591423249
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by dequeenscraft(f): 7:41am On Jun 26, 2017
Uniben, OAU, osun state university, Lagos city polytechnic, offa poly, they all accept AAT into 200 level, and as for the poly u can do Hnd
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Theezlahr: 8:59am On Jun 26, 2017
conerstone97:

Contact poly ibadan admission office to know if the course can be change and if not OWO polytechnic ondo state offers agric engineering.
Is their form on sale now ?
"Owo poly"
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by hoyinmide(m): 9:41am On Jun 26, 2017
delsu is out

now oou
OLABISI ONABANJO UNIVERSITY
2017/2018Admission.Poat UTME screening
Screening form is on sale for two weeks starting from Monday 3rd July- Monday 17th July,2017. Screening exercise start Wednesday 19th- Tuesday 25th July, 2017. Direct Entry registration starts from 24th July,2017.
A.1 UTME CANDIDATE.
For those that pick OOU and those that did not pick OOU the cut off mark is 180
A.2 Direct Entry candidate.
*Candidate with A level/OND/HND/NCE/JUPEB.
*Candidate who possess diploma certificate of the university.
*Candidate with diploma from other approved institutions with minimum of upper credit.
(All with Jamb D.E form)
B. Wed 19th July,2017 Law, Art and Art education.
Thur 20th July,2017 Basic and medical science, Science, Science education, Engineering and Agricultural science.
Fri 21st July,2017 Medicine and Pharmacy.
Sat 22nd July,2017 Social and management science (SMS): Bus-admin, Economics, SMS Education.
Mon 24th July,2017 SMS: Accounting, Banking and finance, Geography, Transport planning management.
Tues 25th July,2017 SMS: Psychology, Political science, Pub-admin, Sociology, Industrial & labour management, Mass communication.
Wed 9th August,2017 all Direct Entry
The venue for all the screening exercise is Ago Iwoye main campus
The post UTME screening exercise would computer based.
C. Mode of payment
Each candidate will Pay sum of #2,000 for the screening exercise, #5000 as portal access fee. Payment to be made through POS machine at the following centers.
(i) OOU campuses: Ago Iwoye ( main and mini campus), Sagamu, Ayetoro and Ibogun.
(ii) Ijebu Ode: OOU guest house, Igbeba, Ijebu Ode.
Payment should be made using Full Names in CAPITAL letters (surname first) like in your UTME.
D. Mode of registration
1. Visit the university registration website: putme.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng and print out you screening exercise slip 48hrs after payment.
2. Each candidate should bring the following to the venue of the screening.
(i) E-registration slip for UTME/D.E 2017/2018 session.
(ii) The print out for the Post UTME registration form.
(iii) 2017/18 UTME result slip.
Candidate (especially D.E are advice to check regularly for information on the screening on the university website: www.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng
If problem occur call the following; 07036438383,08055606475,09095463286.
N.B: The university does not have any agent be wise.
Signed
Mrs Omolara Osunsanya
Registrar.

and d.e is not out yet.. okay
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Simacgroup015: 2:06pm On Jun 26, 2017
Do you want to study in china, at an affordable cost contact my numbers for update +8691423249
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by opera1(m): 4:41pm On Jun 26, 2017
Pls Any DE UNICAL Aspirant here?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Elizabethojo: 5:59pm On Jun 26, 2017
please any uniben accounting d.e aspirant in the house.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by conerstone97: 9:44pm On Jun 26, 2017
Theezlahr:
Is their form on sale now ? "Owo poly"
Am not sure, google is your friend bro.. You can search online
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Anulux(f): 6:36am On Jun 27, 2017
I beg is DE form on sale
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Soocash(m): 7:40am On Jun 27, 2017
Capslock01:

Bro, I do go through last year thread to check for information. If dey don create whatsapp group the information will not be available.

s
ee link https://www.nairaland.com/2624325/direct-entry-admissions-2016

on the other side, (no offence bro) this will be your third comment on this thread (two of the comments are questions while the third is this quoted one) and you've not answered any questions here ooo. Egbon, you fit create group after admission or during the processing for your specific school.
so what's the question you asked that I didn't answer ooooo
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by ikoyila: 9:57am On Jun 27, 2017
guys kindly help a sis. how do I go about creating my profile in preparation 4 d DE forthcoming...
thanx
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Godswealtth: 10:38am On Jun 27, 2017
ikoyila:
guys kindly help a sis. how do I go about creating my profile in preparation 4 d DE forthcoming...
thanx

log on to jamb.org.ng, after which u click on post registration at the top right side of the page to create your profile. just simply follow instructions, it very simple to create and make sure u have a valid email that is easily accessible. a PC is preferable when creating your jamb profile.

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (230) (Reply)

Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here / 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. / Jamb Result Checker 2012/2013 – UTME Result Checker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.