Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,324 members, 7,829,809 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

DIRECT ENTRY Admission. - Education (66) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / DIRECT ENTRY Admission. (483181 Views)

Direct Entry Admission Guide Into Nigerian Universities. / Nigerian Universities That Accept Lower Credit For Direct Entry Admission / Uniben Direct Entry 2017/2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (230) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by successchild(m): 8:33am On Jul 02, 2017
pls what are the Olevel requirement for studying library archives and information studies in university of ibadan
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Olamilekansijay1(m): 10:07am On Jul 02, 2017
What Should I Do..I Made Upper Credit Frm Polyibadan With 3.65 Cgpa.I Wish To Obtain D.E Form But I Nid To Regularize And Also I Wish To Obtain Auchi HND Form.Now I Hav Money For Just One Of These Two.1.Wch One Should I Opt In For 2.What Is My Chance Of Being Admitted To AAUA 2ru D.E To Study Pol.Sc And Pub.Admin With My Cgpa With All C O'level Result 3.Can I Stl Successfully Get My Regularization Done 4.Does AAUA Request For Transcript B4 Or After Admission. Thanks Olamilekansijay@gmail.Com 08149357677
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by hunter47(m): 1:48pm On Jul 02, 2017
I heard jamb is organizing an aptitude test for direct entry candidates how true is that??
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by fvfcvdfgf(m): 12:46pm On Jul 03, 2017
hunter47:
no one knows how certain the aptitude test will be. All u ahv to do is to get ready even as time will speak for our faith
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Rilwayne001: 2:12pm On Jul 03, 2017
hunter47:
I heard jamb is organizing an aptitude test for direct entry candidates how true is that??

True
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Rilwayne001: 2:24pm On Jul 03, 2017
Direct Entry and Foreign Candidates forms will be on sale with effect from Monday 10th July, 2017.

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jul 03, 2017
Rilwayne001:
Direct Entry and Foreign Candidates forms will be on sale with effect from Monday 10th July, 2017.
please hw true is this news ?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Rilwayne001: 3:42pm On Jul 03, 2017
Tollicin:

Didn't you see the screenshot? It's directly from Jamb.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Antonblack(m): 4:05pm On Jul 03, 2017
Tollicin:

it's true bro that is jamb official page on Twitter it is commencing on the 10th. finally
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by fineyemi(m): 5:52pm On Jul 03, 2017
FINALLY DIRECT ENYRY PROCEDURE IS OUT. SEE FULL PROCEDURE HERE. Its Easy to register

https://www.guru9ja.net/jamb-20172018-direct-entry-de-form-registration-procedure-payment-instruction/
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by fineyemi(m): 6:13pm On Jul 03, 2017
You guys can start creating a profile on jamb website if you have not done it. Then chill still August 10th to go an accredited center

See FUll Procedure here: https://www.guru9ja.net/jamb-20172018-direct-entry-de-form-registration-procedure-payment-instruction/
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Idenyidanielewa(m): 6:20pm On Jul 03, 2017
Can someone registered JAMB and JAMB DIRECT ENTRY same year with same jamb profile
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by fineyemi(m): 6:35pm On Jul 03, 2017
Idenyidanielewa:
Can someone registered JAMB and JAMB DIRECT ENTRY same year with same jamb profile

Yes sir. Under same profile. You have no problem. Go ahead
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by EngrBello(m): 9:38pm On Jul 03, 2017
Idenyidanielewa:

I will advise u to open another or use a different mail....for another jamb profile
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jul 03, 2017
Please I have a friend from school of nursing who wishes to go in for nursing at Uni via DE. Will she be required to do this regularization stuff?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jul 03, 2017
Rilwayne001:

Didn't you see the screenshot? It's directly from Jamb.
ohh!, i saw it, thanks
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jul 03, 2017
Antonblack:
it's true bro that is jamb official page on Twitter it is commencing on the 10th. finally
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jul 03, 2017
fineyemi:
You guys can start creating a profile on jamb website if you have not done it. Then chill still August 10th to go an accredited center

See FUll Procedure here: https://www.guru9ja.net/jamb-20172018-direct-entry-de-form-registration-procedure-payment-instruction/
Please I have a friend from school of nursing who wishes to go in for nursing at Uni via DE. Will she be required to do this regularization stuff?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Tplkenny: 10:48pm On Jul 03, 2017
MasterRahl:
[color=#990000][quote author=MasterRahl post=58095902]Please I have a friend from school of nursing who wishes to go in for nursing at Uni via DE. Will she be required to do this regularization stuff?

Its Other Diploma He Wil Choose...Dosn't Need..

1 Like

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by CaptEColeJnr: 1:33am On Jul 04, 2017
I sincerely hope they won't conduct any aptitude test or exam oo... cuz my head still dey boil after that jupeb exam undecided
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by cutiedave(m): 4:59am On Jul 04, 2017
CaptEColeJnr:
I sincerely hope they won't conduct any aptitude test or exam oo... cuz my head still dey boil after that jupeb exam undecided
calm down, no exams...or rather, it depends on ur skul of choice
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by fineyemi(m): 8:03am On Jul 04, 2017
MasterRahl:
Yes she will. Regularization is an easy procedure. Go through the link above.

1 Like

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by fineyemi(m): 8:04am On Jul 04, 2017
CaptEColeJnr:
Heya!!! Just prepare your self on the Last days at Aforcados. That is the question your school of choice will be settin. You dont have to make ur head boil grin

1 Like

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Nobody: 8:12am On Jul 04, 2017
CaptEColeJnr:
Bro, wot wil u say abt IJMB egzam...uhmm.
ABU zaria wicked sha, if u see d kind question dem ask for d egzam, lyk say make u stone d pesin to death, only 30% of wetin dm teach u nahin dm set question on, d remaining 1 na na na , try ur luck lol..
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by MrHandsome2013: 9:16am On Jul 04, 2017
I WAS GIVE ADMISSION BY JAMB TO STUDY COMP SCI ND IN A POLY 2013 and quicky responded To the admission.
I have finished my nd program two years ago with lower credit.do i also need to do the jamb regularization.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by fineyemi(m): 9:38am On Jul 04, 2017
MrHandsome2013:
I WAS GIVE ADMISSION BY JAMB TO STUDY COMP SCI ND IN A POLY 2013 and quicky responded To the admission.
I have finished my nd program two years ago with lower credit.do i also need to do the jamb regularization.

No You dont. Just look for the Jamb registration number u used in gaining admission into the POLy in 2013. Thats what you will enter wen filling your JAMB DE reg form
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Godswealtth: 9:43am On Jul 04, 2017
CaptEColeJnr:

yeah it was tight and cool at the same time. did my Jupeb at uniben, where was yours?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by EngrBello(m): 10:27am On Jul 04, 2017
Olamilekansijay1:
What Should I Do..I Made Upper Credit Frm Polyibadan With 3.65 Cgpa.I Wish To Obtain D.E Form But I Nid To Regularize And Also I Wish To Obtain Auchi HND Form.Now I Hav Money For Just One Of These Two.1.Wch One Should I Opt In For 2.What Is My Chance Of Being Admitted To AAUA 2ru D.E To Study Pol.Sc And Pub.Admin With My Cgpa With All C O'level Result 3.Can I Stl Successfully Get My Regularization Done 4.Does AAUA Request For Transcript B4 Or After Admission. Thanks Olamilekansijay@gmail.Com 08149357677

am not sure if 3.65 is upper credit from 5.0 scale
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jul 04, 2017
Tplkenny:
[color=#990000]
I don't understand you sir
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jul 04, 2017
fineyemi:
Yes she will. Regularization is an easy procedure. Go through the link above.
Thank you bro
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Saintinoo(m): 1:05pm On Jul 04, 2017
Tollicin:

Bro, wot wil u say abt IJMB egzam...uhmm.
ABU zaria wicked sha, if u see d kind question dem ask for d egzam, lyk say make u stone d pesin to death, only 30% of wetin dm teach u nahin dm set question on, d remaining 1 na na na , try ur luck lol..
IJMB is really madness, although my centre tried because of the lecturers we had, Doctors and professors were the ones handling the program in my school.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by taiwo05(m): 2:45pm On Jul 04, 2017
EngrBello:

am not sure if 3.65 is upper credit from 5.0 scale
yes it iz bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (230) (Reply)

Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here / 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. / Jamb Result Checker 2012/2013 – UTME Result Checker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.