Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,484 members, 7,850,672 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:03 AM

DIRECT ENTRY Admission. - Education (76) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / DIRECT ENTRY Admission. (486852 Views)

Direct Entry Admission Guide Into Nigerian Universities. / Nigerian Universities That Accept Lower Credit For Direct Entry Admission / Uniben Direct Entry 2017/2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (230) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Horpsy17(m): 2:06am On Jul 16, 2017
hi guys,,, im unable to print my pre payment slip. i created the profile in march. cn someone hlp pls?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by tobillionaire(m): 8:26am On Jul 16, 2017
pls I nid list of schools, courses I can process my D.E into from yabatech statistics department 3.01 cgpa
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Nobody: 10:14am On Jul 16, 2017
Horpsy17:
hi guys,,, im unable to print my pre payment slip. i created the profile in march. cn someone hlp pls?
GO to cafe and print the confirmation code, then take the code to d bank for the vending pin
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Oneniggalikethat: 10:30am On Jul 16, 2017
Please someone help.. I want to use my ICAN/AAT certificate to apply do I need to be regularized? Please answer
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by ndat(m): 10:40am On Jul 16, 2017
Folarinibrahim1:
Make use of other diploma bro
Sir I have similar problems, has anyone use other diploma and it works? thanks

1 Like

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Bonejr(m): 11:09am On Jul 16, 2017
ndat:
Sir I have similar problems, has anyone use other diploma and it works? thanks
Have yo tried the other diploma and it didn't work?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Keishablues: 12:32pm On Jul 16, 2017
Hi, I graduated from rivers state polytechnic bori
Studied architecture
Graduated with a 3.03cgpa
I intend furthering to university of uyo same course too
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jul 16, 2017
please those of you that have register, did the cbt centres gave you the text "LAST DAYS AT FORCADOES HIGH SCHOOL" ? answer Asap please
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Keishablues: 12:39pm On Jul 16, 2017
Good afternoon please what are the chances of gaining admission into university of uyo, through direct entry with a cgpa of 3.03 into the department of architecture
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Keishablues: 12:45pm On Jul 16, 2017
Please admin, I finished from River State polytechnic,bori with a 3.03 cgpa department of architecture and I want to further through direct entry to university of uyo still department of architecture what are my chances of getting admitted and what oda skul do u think wud favour me tanx
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by sheykruz1(m): 12:53pm On Jul 16, 2017
Please is there anything else i can do to make the REGULARIZATION fast, cos kwarapoly is kinda slow.... And i need to reg before DE close..
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by ndat(m): 2:10pm On Jul 16, 2017
Bonejr:

Have yo tried the other diploma and it didn't work?
they told me to come back monday
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by ikoyila: 2:57pm On Jul 16, 2017
hilerioluwa:
yes have you started the jamb registration
not yet dear. next week
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by ikoyila: 3:02pm On Jul 16, 2017
[quote author=geemorh00 post=58470942][/quote]vending pin, d pin ur paying d N5500 for to register wit. u will register for DE wit d pin. if still not clear, go to jamb website www.jamb.org.ng click on direct entry admission for details
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by ikoyila: 3:13pm On Jul 16, 2017
Horpsy17:
read tru pages 73 & 74 of did thread
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by ikoyila: 3:15pm On Jul 16, 2017
tobillionaire:
pls I nid list of schools, courses I can process my D.E into from yabatech statistics department 3.01 cgpa
download d brochure from jamb website jamb.gov.ng

1 Like

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Kollysman1: 3:32pm On Jul 16, 2017
Yu cant do anything, and if yu attempt, yu will b embarrassed

when did yu submit yur the form to the Registrar?

It took me 3weeks to receive my reg number, around june 8 and my sister, a month, infact, just this friday self...

Therefore, Kp is not slow, Jamb is slow

sheykruz1:
Please is there anything else i can do to make the REGULARIZATION fast, cos kwarapoly is kinda slow.... And i need to reg before DE close..

sheykruz1:
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Kollysman1: 3:35pm On Jul 16, 2017
I have not buh yu will b given, its too plenty in Jamb office...

So prepare yurself ahead d exam nd stop the FEAR

Tollicin:
please those of you that have register, did the cbt centres gave you the text "LAST DAYS AT FORCADOES HIGH SCHOOL" ? answer Asap please
[s]
Tollicin:
[/s]
Tollicin:
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Olamilekansijay1(m): 3:36pm On Jul 16, 2017
Please How Will I Know If My Regularization Has Been Approved By Jamb Thanks
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by CorneliusSulla8: 4:15pm On Jul 16, 2017
is the aptitude test like normal jamb questions ?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by CorneliusSulla8: 4:27pm On Jul 16, 2017
Am considering applying to unilorin to study pharmacy next year.
What are the things I need to know Concerning cut off Mark,waec result and jamb score.
Also,i have a B.sc Chemistryfor Uniben with a 2.2 cgpa on the low side am also considering a direct entry situation.
I need a reply so I can start to plan my actions.thank you.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Rasaq71: 5:33pm On Jul 16, 2017
I was trying to log into my profile but displaying error. Does anyone experience the same?

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Dammyrosky(m): 5:47pm On Jul 16, 2017
Rasaq71:
I was trying to log into my profile but displaying error. Does anyone experience the same?
Yea. I think their site is temporarily not available
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Bonejr(m): 6:16pm On Jul 16, 2017
ndat:
they told me to come back monday
Please could you inform me if you've done that so that I an go back again and process my own. I bought the pin since last week
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by ikoyila: 6:22pm On Jul 16, 2017
Kollysman1:
I have not buh yu will b given, its too plenty in Jamb office...

So prepare yurself ahead d exam nd stop the FEAR

[s][/s]
is DE students going to write any exam wit jamb? b4 d respective universities do theirs nd wil it b at d CBT dt one registered.
pls guys o wit ur correct answers, someone wants to leave 4 anoda state nd nid dis info
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Kollysman1: 6:34pm On Jul 16, 2017
ikoyila:
is DE students going to write any exam wit jamb? b4 d respective universities do theirs nd wil it b at d CBT dt one registered.

jamb officially announced that they wont conduct any UTME for we the DE.

Buh the textbook is recommended for universities that used to conduct Exam for Direct Entry e.g, OAU, UI, FUTMINNA E.T.C

so if yur school of choice dont conduct exam, that means yu have to keep the textbook beside yur sec sch note niyen.... Lol
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Elizabethojo: 6:35pm On Jul 16, 2017
Oneniggalikethat:
D DOB on my jamb profile is 1998 bt my real age is 1997.. Any issue with that? And I'm also trying to register for D.E via the pfl "DE will be available soon" that's what it says..Kindly help me through Guys! And also do I need regularization..I'm using ICAN/AAT to study Accountancy in OAU
hello.. am also using AAT.. ND we don't need regularization.. are u only applying to oau
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Kollysman1: 6:36pm On Jul 16, 2017
Rasaq71:

yea, its like they are experiencing technical problem
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by ikoyila: 7:02pm On Jul 16, 2017
Kollysman1:

jamb officially announced that they wont conduct any UTME for we the DE.

Buh the textbook is recommended for universities that used to conduct Exam for Direct Entry e.g, OAU, UI, FUTMINNA E.T.C

so if yur school of choice dont conduct exam, that means yu have to keep the textbook beside yur sec sch note niyen.... Lol

lolz.. tanx
d official announcement is on their website?, d Jamb advert page abi radio/TV. tanc. make I go check d jamb advert page again
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by GreatAchiever1: 7:04pm On Jul 16, 2017
Kollysman1:

yea, its like they are experiencing technical problem
when they are done experiencing technical problem you guys should let us know. And again is there still room for 1st and 2nd choice for both choice of institution and choice of course when registering for d.e.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by jaykaylegend(m): 7:23pm On Jul 16, 2017
Please my schl is delaying on regularization, can I go ahead and apply with other diploma
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by dolapo74: 7:27pm On Jul 16, 2017
Rasaq71:
use Google chrome

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (230) (Reply)

Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here / 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. / Jamb Result Checker 2012/2013 – UTME Result Checker

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.