Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,318 members, 7,829,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

DIRECT ENTRY Admission. - Education (79) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / DIRECT ENTRY Admission. (483175 Views)

Direct Entry Admission Guide Into Nigerian Universities. / Nigerian Universities That Accept Lower Credit For Direct Entry Admission / Uniben Direct Entry 2017/2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (230) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Anjjy: 10:55pm On Jul 17, 2017
ndat:
the admission number of sch I did my diploma
Thought you graduated from a Nursing School.
If yes, did you entered any jamb registration number when registering?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Georgee4u: 12:02am On Jul 18, 2017
zordeek:

log in to your profile ,navigate to sales of form and click on DE.. your pin should be display to u.

It's not showing. After I completed the payment, it showed me 'Transaction Successful' and my money was deducted but the next page did not show due to server error from their site. Right now, it's as if my payment process wasn't completed but my money was deducted.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by opera1(m): 3:43am On Jul 18, 2017
Georgee4u:

It's not showing. After I completed the payment, it showed me 'Transaction Successful' and my money was deducted but the next page did not show due to server error from their site. Right now, it's as if my payment process wasn't completed but my money was deducted.

Check ur Email Account.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by ndat(m): 5:46am On Jul 18, 2017
Anjjy:

Thought you graduated from a Nursing School.
If yes, did you entered any jamb registration number when registering?
graduated from sch of health....I entered my admission number
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by ndat(m): 5:48am On Jul 18, 2017
jaykaylegend:
Chairman you no wan answery question abi...

Please did you register with ND??
sorry, I registered with other diploma cos I graduated from sch of health... ok
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Anjjy: 5:49am On Jul 18, 2017
ndat:
graduated from sch of health....I entered my admission number
Did you scan any result?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by ndat(m): 5:53am On Jul 18, 2017
Anjjy:

Did you scan any result?
yeah..my professional certificate ( diploma in community health), statement of d result, and o level then passport finally thumbprints
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Kaybeeeee(m): 7:11am On Jul 18, 2017
Please we dat are having ijmb and dont have a jamb reg,do we need to regularized,please someone shud help
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by orpehyemmy(m): 7:21am On Jul 18, 2017
got mine done in days. When u follow the procedures, life bcoms more easier wink wink
Julidab:

u r funny. Jamb office in Abj told me to do it myself. You think others hav time for you. New Niger now. Shine your eyes. If u wait it wil tak yrs for them to send it for u.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by orpehyemmy(m): 7:27am On Jul 18, 2017
exactly dats wat u will use u dnt expect the rector to put his personal details on the sch website the phone num nd email isd one of the sch bro e.g registrar@unilorin.edu.ng ......
bonnyt:
There's no email or phone number of the rector in the sch's website, there's only the Contact us : email and phone numbers
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Nobody: 7:31am On Jul 18, 2017
Please, Let Us Know Procedure That You Are Taken Before U Can Print Out Your E-payment Slip, Because Av Tried Several Times But Receiving Only One Respone That D Form Z Yet To Be Out.. Please Help Oo!
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by preshios: 7:37am On Jul 18, 2017
Pls who have any idea about AAUA direct entry admission here? Someone should Pls reply asap
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Saintinoo(m): 7:39am On Jul 18, 2017
Kaybeeeee:
Please we dat are having ijmb and dont have a jamb reg,do we need to regularized,please someone shud help
no you don't need to regularise or what ever its called, you just use other diploms options, by the way what was ur ijmb point am also a holder of ijmb result.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by bonnyt(m): 7:47am On Jul 18, 2017
orpehyemmy:
exactly dats wat u will use u dnt expect the rector to put his personal details on the sch website the phone num nd email isd one of the sch bro e.g registrar@unilorin.edu.ng ......
thanks bruh..

Just to be clear info@mapoly.edu.ng is usable?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Kaybeeeee(m): 7:56am On Jul 18, 2017
Saintinoo:
no you don't need to regularise or what ever its called, you just use other diploms options, by the way what was ur ijmb point am also a holder of ijmb result.

12,okay after creating my profile i clicked on register de and its says nt available, have u register
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by preshios: 7:57am On Jul 18, 2017
preshios:
Pls who have any idea about AAUA direct entry admission here? Someone should Pls reply asap

Someone should please reply, pleeeaaassseee
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Kaybeeeee(m): 8:08am On Jul 18, 2017
have pay online bt did nt receive any e-pin,please whats the next step
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by GreatAchiever1: 8:23am On Jul 18, 2017
Which one is better and easier to get the pin, is it online or bank?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Anjjy: 8:49am On Jul 18, 2017
GreatAchiever1:
Which one is better and easier to get the pin, is it online or bank?
QuickTeller
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Nobody: 9:00am On Jul 18, 2017
propanet:
that is not a problem...pls did you upload your credentials during registration?
am using ijmb result for DE, u will only upload ur WAEC result and d IJMB result, den after all your registration, u will b ask to summit d photocopy of ur printout slip and ur credentials, failing to do so, jamb wunt process ur data
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by dehmmorlarh4: 9:05am On Jul 18, 2017
am an ijmb holder as wel bro bt dey said we need to regularise of wich i dn`t understand aw to go abt dat.pls can u hlp on aw u did ur bro
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by dehmmorlarh4: 9:07am On Jul 18, 2017
Tollicin:

am using ijmb result for DE, u will only upload ur WAEC result and d IJMB result, den after all your registration, u will b ask to summit d photocopy of ur printout slip and ur credentials, failing to do so, jamb wunt process ur data

bro am an ljmb holder can u guide on aw to register for dis DE
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by ikoyila: 9:30am On Jul 18, 2017
Abolarin91:
.does it mean DE is not is not sure at all for lower creditl?? Moreover, I would have prefer HND to BSc but the discrimination makes me want to go for uni. By the way age is not by my side!
i dint say o.. check d brochure 4 schools dt accepts ur grade together wit ur course
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by chrisseun(m): 9:34am On Jul 18, 2017
is there Any OAU whatsapp group.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Abolarin91(m): 9:39am On Jul 18, 2017
ikoyila:
u av ND, will say u shd do utme n leave DE. dis one u av hatred 4 HND from d beginning. don goan waist ur time then.
thanks bro, but age is not by my side. Any uni that takes lower?? Pls
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by jaykaylegend(m): 9:45am On Jul 18, 2017
orpehyemmy:
got mine done in days. When u follow the procedures, life bcoms more easier wink wink
Regularization??
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by ikoyila: 9:57am On Jul 18, 2017
Abolarin91:
check d jamb brochure 4 dis year. it's on their website. detailed info u nid as regards this is there
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Mykel4God(m): 10:04am On Jul 18, 2017
Someone should answer me now
Hope regularization is not too late?

Can I register for D.E without regularization?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by opera1(m): 10:07am On Jul 18, 2017
Abolarin91:

When it comes to Education, Age is jux a Number nothing else.
I ve seen a retired Vice Principal [After 35 years in service] went further to study Medicine and Surgery @ OAU.

Note: during hiz 1st Degree, he intended to study medicine but he was given Biochem.

My friend, if you are determined & mindful of what you are doing, Age is jux a number.

1 Like

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by ikoyila: 10:22am On Jul 18, 2017
Mykel4God:
Someone should answer me now
Hope regularization is not too late?

Can I register for D.E without regularization?
dont know much or even nothing abt regularisation. all I know is jamb call it 'late registration'
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Mykel4God(m): 10:32am On Jul 18, 2017
ikoyila:
dont know much or even nothing abt regularisation. all I know is jamb call it 'late registration'

Alright, but hope it's not too late?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by peterHolly: 10:34am On Jul 18, 2017
pls guys, i need your help on this.
(1) Do we need to collect our statement of result?, cos i heard sum pple saying we will upload our statement of result, pls i need more light. how true is this?
(2) After registering for D.E online, Pls what is the next step? is it collection of Transcript or what?

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (230) (Reply)

Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here / 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. / Jamb Result Checker 2012/2013 – UTME Result Checker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.