Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,527 members, 7,816,289 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

DIRECT ENTRY Admission. - Education (87) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / DIRECT ENTRY Admission. (479958 Views)

Direct Entry Admission Guide Into Nigerian Universities. / Nigerian Universities That Accept Lower Credit For Direct Entry Admission / Uniben Direct Entry 2017/2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (230) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Acecube(m): 5:12pm On Jul 24, 2017
peterHolly:

bros u no get problem, in as much u re already serving the nation. but if u wanna clear all jamb doubts, u can do it, but if u wanna do DE u must do am o
but I have already submitted documents to both institutions to help process it, before now... At the cyber cafe, I was told no need for it... I'm confused oh
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by mallamtee: 5:46pm On Jul 24, 2017
have not collect my secondary school certificat but i have statement of result for my ND and print out of my ssce. pls can i apply for DE
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by preshios: 6:23pm On Jul 24, 2017
Pls guys I need an urgent reply to this. I have a CGPA of 3.53 from poly Ibadan and I want to obtain d Jamb d.e. form. Which institution should I fill in for that will give me admission between OAU and AAUA?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by 9jageekz(m): 6:31pm On Jul 24, 2017
saintjimos:
help a brother my school ABIAPOLY is delaying in issuing out statement of result (2014_2016)
got 3.22 but statement hasn't being offered gain admission through jamb..I have my registration number I have my one year industrial training recommendation letter will awaiting result be accepted federal university bayelsa is my choice
help
do they accept awaiting result?
( Modify ) ( Quote ) ( Report )

First Of all,

Your IT letter is not a prerequisite to register for DE neither is it needed for DE admission process, it's only useful if you decide to return for the second phase (HND).

Secondly, Does your school (Abia Poly) upload students result in their respective portals.

If yes! then you can print that and upload when registering for DE!

If, No! then you should request for your school certificate. that's if they aren't ready to issue you your statement of result within the possible time..

And Lastly, if you still aren't successful in securing any of those document from the school to prove your diploma grade within this stipulated time frame.

Then I suggest you go ahead and register and opt for the 'Other Diploma' option during the course of registration..

Hope this helps.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by 9jageekz(m): 6:32pm On Jul 24, 2017
mallamtee:
have not collect my secondary school certificat but i have statement of result for my ND and print out of my ssce. pls can i apply for DE

yeah go ahead
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by opera1(m): 6:34pm On Jul 24, 2017
Pls Any Unical Aspirant here?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by 9jageekz(m): 6:35pm On Jul 24, 2017
preshios:
Pls guys I need an urgent reply to this. I have a CGPA of 3.53 from poly Ibadan and I want to obtain d Jamb d.e. form. Which institution should I fill in for that will give me admission between OAU and AAUA?

I would like to know about your grade (3.53) cos I really can't tell if it's upper or lower, as you know major polytechnics use the 4.00 scale?

RSVP
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by preshios: 6:39pm On Jul 24, 2017
9jageekz:

I would like to know about your grade (3.53) cos I really can't tell if it's upper or lower, as you know major polytechnics use the 4.00 scale?

RSVP

3.53 is upper credit on 5.00 scale
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by 9jageekz(m): 6:45pm On Jul 24, 2017
preshios:

3.53 is upper credit on 5.00 scale

Then you are qualified, but AAUA will be of moderate competition than UI.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by preshios: 7:28pm On Jul 24, 2017
9jageekz:

Then you are qualified, but AAUA will be of moderate competition than UI.

Aiit, tnx but I will need more explanation on AAUA admission(transcript submission, did they conduct exam for d.e aspirant, and how many students dey admit into each department via d.e.)
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by dview001(m): 7:31pm On Jul 24, 2017
pls does ekiti state university accepts Ijmb?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Acecube(m): 7:37pm On Jul 24, 2017
how much is the registration?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Folarinibrahim1(m): 7:56pm On Jul 24, 2017
Who has been able to register within Thursday and today..... My cbt center keeps telling me that jamb server is down. Anyone??
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Jackossky(m): 8:10pm On Jul 24, 2017
Acecube:
what if I don't

Then let's hope we won't regret it.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Acecube(m): 8:28pm On Jul 24, 2017
Jackossky:

Then let's hope we won't regret it.
Are you in similar position with me or the "we" is just a mild way of saying "you" ?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Jackossky(m): 8:38pm On Jul 24, 2017
Acecube:
Are you in similar position with me or the "we" is just a mild way of saying "you" ?

Okay.....I don't know what you want me to say...
But not regularising is precarious and noxious..if not now then later...
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Antonblack(m): 8:48pm On Jul 24, 2017
Folarinibrahim1:
Who has been able to register within Thursday and today..... My cbt center keeps telling me that jamb server is down. Anyone??
I registered today went smoothly
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by conerstone97: 9:04pm On Jul 24, 2017
Folarinibrahim1:
Am having the same problem, i have been goin to cbt centres since thursday they keep on telling me the server is bad.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by conerstone97: 9:06pm On Jul 24, 2017
Antonblack:
Which centre, please
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Acecube(m): 9:18pm On Jul 24, 2017
How long does it take for the regularization process to be concluded ?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Acecube(m): 9:18pm On Jul 24, 2017
Jackossky:

Okay.....I don't know what you want me to say...
But not regularising is precarious and noxious..if not now then later...
How long does it take for the regularization process to be concluded ?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by RexCheeng: 9:21pm On Jul 24, 2017
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Folarinibrahim1(m): 9:29pm On Jul 24, 2017
Antonblack:
wow! What time bro and which state?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Praisesmart(m): 9:36pm On Jul 24, 2017
Hi guys will d new Law Faculty Uniport accept Diploma from d same school?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by startizy(m): 9:55pm On Jul 24, 2017
Na wah 4 poly ib & jamb oh since a month plus i av submited my regularization form no news yet non even msg
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Papacypaul(m): 10:23pm On Jul 24, 2017
I am posted to Plateau for nysc,camp ends august15 and wants to apply direct entry to Unijos,will the closing date be extended so dt i cn meet up, i wanted to know my ppa b4 applying that why i dint apply in ibadan.. HND cgpa 4.12 CIVIL ENGINEERING from polyibadan...who also knws abt ABU special admssn to 300lvl here
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Acecube(m): 10:32pm On Jul 24, 2017
orpehyemmy:
I submitted mine lastweek monday nd i jst received the notification dis morning APPROVED meaning it took me 7wrkin dys. As at yesterday wen i chk d status it was "Awaiting Approval Process".

ill say u sud also chk ur profile under my usage den click status to see urs.
please was it the same jamb number or another was sent to you?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by jelil01: 11:29pm On Jul 24, 2017
9jageekz:

First Of all,

Your IT letter is not a prerequisite to register for DE neither is it needed for DE admission process, it's only useful if you decide to return for the second phase (HND).

Secondly, Does your school (Abia Poly) upload students result in their respective portals.

If yes! then you can print that and upload when registering for DE!

If, No! then you should request for your school certificate. that's if they aren't ready to issue you your statement of result within the possible time..

And Lastly, if you still aren't successful in securing any of those document from the school to prove your diploma grade within this stipulated time frame.

Then I suggest you go ahead and register and opt for the 'Other Diploma' option during the course of registration..

Hope this helps.
plz dis "other diploma", does it require jamb regularisation number??
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by preshios: 11:34pm On Jul 24, 2017
preshios:

Aiit, tnx but I will need more explanation on AAUA admission(transcript submission, did they conduct exam for d.e aspirant, and how many students dey admit into each department via d.e.)

Still waiting for replies oo
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by jelil01: 11:35pm On Jul 24, 2017
Reylwane:
Sum1 should help me,av done by d.e registration on monday where my ond reg no is not been taken becoz it was not regularize so i chose other diploma option and i was registered so nw jamb av send me an email ryt now congratulating me about the regularization av done sinx last two month i thought they wont send me d new reg no dat is y i went ahead to do d registration b4, so wat do u tink i should do ryt now
u did ur registration without jamb regularisation number?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by 9jageekz(m): 1:06am On Jul 25, 2017
jelil01:
plz dis "other diploma", does it require jamb regularisation number??

No, You don't! Tho I stand corrected.

1 Like

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Antonblack(m): 4:11am On Jul 25, 2017
conerstone97:
Which centre, please
Edo state diict computer centre

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (230) (Reply)

Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here / 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. / Jamb Result Checker 2012/2013 – UTME Result Checker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.