Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,845 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

DIRECT ENTRY Admission. - Education (85) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / DIRECT ENTRY Admission. (479699 Views)

Direct Entry Admission Guide Into Nigerian Universities. / Nigerian Universities That Accept Lower Credit For Direct Entry Admission / Uniben Direct Entry 2017/2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (230) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Nobody: 7:22am On Jul 21, 2017
vimma:

I'm also having the same problem. Have you gotten past it?
I'm still having difficulties. I tweeted them. Let's see how it goes.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by saintjimos(m): 7:24am On Jul 21, 2017
maduebulem:
THANKING GOD FOR A SUCCESSFUL REGISTRATION TODAY...FOR THOSE THAT DONT KNOW THE PROCESS, JUST CREATE UR PROFILE VIA UR PHONE FOR EASY REGISTRATION AND GENERATION OF THE VENDING PIN AT THE CAFE because ITS VIA UR PROFILE THAT THE PAYMENTS AND GENERATION OF THE VENDING PIN WILL BE GOTTEN...AFTER WHICH U WILL NOW PROCEED TO ANY RECOGNIZED CBT CENTER OR JAMB OFFICE FOR FULL REGISTRATION ( GO WITH UR OND RESULTT, WAEC RESULT, UR PREVIOUS JAMB REG NO i.e THE ONE U USED IN GAINING ADMISSION INTO POLY COS THEY WILL NEED IT TO CONFIRM ON JAMB WEBSITE IF JAMB REALLY OFFERED U ADMISSION....THEN WITH THIS U ARE GOOD TO ROLL....NOTE : THE CLOSING DATE IS 12TH OF NEXT MONTH....LOVE U ALL...CHEERS !!!
help a brother
my school ABIAPOLY is delaying in issuing out statement of result (2014_2016)
got 3.22
but statement hasn't being offered
gain admission through jamb.
I have my one year industrial training recommendation letter
will awaiting result be accepted
federal university bayelsa is my choice
help
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by saintjimos(m): 7:36am On Jul 21, 2017
help a brother my school ABIAPOLY is delaying in issuing out statement of result (2014_2016)
got 3.22 but statement hasn't being offered gain admission through jamb..I have my registration number I have my one year industrial training recommendation letter will awaiting result be accepted federal university bayelsa is my choice

help
do they accept awaiting result?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by jaykaylegend(m): 8:54am On Jul 21, 2017
Guys please what documents will I take with me to the Cafe to do My regularization... Would I need result?? Passport etc??
Cc: peterHolly,Julidab,Antonblack,orpehyemmy
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Keishablues: 9:22am On Jul 21, 2017
Please I finished from rivers state polytechnic,Dept of architecture with a 3.03 cgpa,and I want to apply for direct entry to university of uyo to study same course am from river state, what are my chances and are they oda skul dat would likely take me
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by vimma(f): 11:21am On Jul 21, 2017
MasterRahl:
I'm still having difficulties. I tweeted them. Let's see how it goes.

I'm getting tired, its still showing the same thing. And payment can't be made without creating the profile. Have you made progress?

1 Like

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Nobody: 11:55am On Jul 21, 2017
vimma:

I'm getting tired, its still showing the same thing. And payment can't be made without creating the profile. Have you made progress?
I'm at Jamb office (Akwa Ibom State) at the moment. The Head just addressed us on the matter. She said the head office is working on the problem.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by maduebulem: 12:12pm On Jul 21, 2017
saintjimos:
help a brother
my school ABIAPOLY is delaying in issuing out statement of result (2014_2016)

got 3.22
but statement hasn't being offered
gain admission through jamb..I have my registration number
I have my one year industrial training recommendation letter
will awaiting result be accepted
federal university bayelsa is my choice

help

do they accept awaiting result?

yes u can use awaiting only based on WAEC but not sure for STATEMENT OF RESULT.....
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by preshios: 12:18pm On Jul 21, 2017
able88:

the documents are

1) The qualifying certificate (NCE, OND, JUPEB etc)

2) O'level results.

3) And also former jamb reg number and her school reg number (if she doesn't have that, then she need to do regularisation)

She should visit any CBT center, pay for the pin online using either MasterCard or Interswitch or any other form of online transaction. she can as well purchase the pin at bank.

After pin vending, the next thing is to fill the form, upload the documents, print out the slip and finally submit a copy of the slip to any Jamb nearest office.

You can ask other question.

Please must it b OND certificate or notification of result?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Antonblack(m): 12:38pm On Jul 21, 2017
Keishablues:
Please I finished from rivers state polytechnic,Dept of architecture with a 3.03 cgpa,and I want to apply for direct entry to university of uyo to study same course am from river state, what are my chances and are they oda skul dat would likely take me
most students that get D.E in uniuyo are mainly their own basic study student they hardly gv admission to people using national diploma u can try o but I just wanted to let u know if u av anoda skul in mind it's better u put that but if u know u re sure uniuyo will gv u no probs

1 Like

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by able88(m): 12:57pm On Jul 21, 2017
preshios:

Please must it b OND certificate or notification of result?
Anyone available
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Antonblack(m): 1:11pm On Jul 21, 2017
jaykaylegend:
Guys please what documents will I take with me to the Cafe to do My regularization... Would I need result?? Passport etc??
JAMB 2017 New Regularization Procedures/
Guidelines [Photos/Screenshots]
JAMB Correction Of Data Guidelines/Payment
Procedure {Do It Your-Self}
JAMB Admission Status Checker Portal Opened-
Admission Letter Printing Begins!!!
WHO ARE TO REGULARIZE
The following categories of students are
particularly affected;
(a) 200–500Level students admitted through Pre-
Degree programme (PDS) without JAMB
Information;
(b) 200–500Level students admitted through JAMB
mode but found no admission information on the
JAMB website
(c) Students admitted through JAMB mode but
with different admission information on JAMB
website
(d) Students admitted through PDS/JAMB mode
but had been offered admission elsewhere i.e.
tertiary institution
INFORMATION MOSTLY NEEDED DURING
REGULARIZATION
The necessary information to be supplied include
the following:
(a) Matriculation Number
(b) Full Names
(c) JAMB Registration
(d) Number and/PDS Number
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by preshios: 1:15pm On Jul 21, 2017
able88:

Anyone available

Aiit, tnx
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by EmperorBasil(m): 2:09pm On Jul 21, 2017
plz to those of u that v completed ur D.e registration and submitted ur documents to jamb office,
have any of u gotten an email/SMS saying ur doc has been submitted

1 Like

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by GreatAchiever1: 4:14pm On Jul 21, 2017
Idenyidanielewa:
Can I use the profile I used for my jamb utme registration to register for DE? Is it safe?

Because I'm trying to create another profile now but its not going through same shoe with me
they've bin experiencing dat problem since yesterday, just kip trying over d weekend nd let us know when it goes through...
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Invisibleojay(m): 5:09pm On Jul 21, 2017
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by kunzyomi(m): 5:46pm On Jul 21, 2017
Help me out nairalanders.

I recently finished my ND with 3.61 GP in computer science. I want to take DE to UI or FUNAAB. Please I need to know

1.with this o'level results, where do I have better chances. Between FUNAAB and UI.

Maths. C5
English. B3
Physics c5
Biology c5
Chemistry D7
Geography B3
Economics C6
Agric b3

2. How much is the tuition fee for both schools

3. Which other school - preferably in the south-west, can I aspire for?

Thanks in anticipation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by MidasTouche01(m): 6:49pm On Jul 21, 2017
Invisibleojay:
Strictly face to face negotiation

If you are choosing unilorin again this year don't forget that Since inception it's been a problem for students aspiring to gain admission to unilorin if you didn't do Remedial or you are not from the catchment area but this days there's a way they said money do things ,if you don't know anybody but you have money you will surely gain admission we have somebody we do pay money to call me and let's talk wishing you success 07062876622

ESPECIALLY DIRECT ENTRY DON'T WAIT FOR ANOTHER YEAR

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooleeeeeeee sad sad
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by GreatAchiever1: 7:31pm On Jul 21, 2017
kunzyomi:
Help me out nairalanders.

I recently finished my ND with 3.61 GP in computer science. I want to take DE to UI or FUNAAB. Please I need to know

1.with this o'level results, where do I have better chances. Between FUNAAB and UI.

Maths. C5
English. B3
Physics c5
Biology c5
Chemistry D7
Geography B3
Economics C6
Agric b3

2. How much is the tuition fee for both schools

3. Which other school - preferably in the south-west, can I aspire for?

Thanks in anticipation
. Chemistry D7... guy u nid to download d Jamb brochure nd check the list of school nd course that doesn't require the use of chemistry
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by peterHolly: 11:41pm On Jul 21, 2017
jaykaylegend:

bro, if u av a PC (laptop) u can do d regularization ursef, jst follow d procedures n fill in d empty blanks. u dnt need anytin apart frm ur passport. I.e if u re going to d cafe, so dat it b scanned n uploaded. the regularization z jst about entering ur details n previous details. datz all. no document needed
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by donmhedi: 12:01am On Jul 22, 2017
Please someone said UI animal science is competive, I have distinction in agriculture 3.64 from yabatech with good o level to be precise b3 in maths, English, chemistry, physics and c5 biology what chance do I have
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by saintjimos(m): 12:03am On Jul 22, 2017
maduebulem:

yes u can use awaiting only based on WAEC but not sure for STATEMENT OF RESULT.....
statement of result is the issue
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by donmhedi: 12:06am On Jul 22, 2017
Please guys my last ND result is out but not yet on school website, can I use my first semester ND 2 result as statement of result for registration
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Antonblack(m): 4:45am On Jul 22, 2017
donmhedi:
Please someone said UI animal science is competive, I have distinction in agriculture 3.64 from yabatech with good o level to be precise b3 in maths, English, chemistry, physics and c5 biology what chance do I have
so far they don't write any exam cus usually UI don't but I don't know for this year bros Dem go gv u admission u meet all the requirements even pass d requirement
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by DANIEL5050(m): 8:54am On Jul 22, 2017
Pls, I graduated from fedpoly Idah with a go of 2.87 in science laboratory technology and I want to enrol for DE to uniabuja to study Microbiology... What are my chances of been offered the admission?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by kunzyomi(m): 9:51am On Jul 22, 2017
GreatAchiever1:
. Chemistry D7... guy u nid to download d Jamb brochure nd check the list of school nd course that doesn't require the use of chemistry
most of them didn't specify. I'm currently confused
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by EmperorBasil(m): 3:29pm On Jul 22, 2017
EmperorBasil:
plz to those of u that v completed ur D.e registration and submitted ur documents to jamb office,
have any of u gotten an email/SMS saying ur doc has been submitted
still waiting 4 someone to reply me on dis oo
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by obisco4u: 4:31pm On Jul 22, 2017
Still on the UTME and DE stuff. Has anyone got any new info? The latest JAMB news on the newspapers on July 17 bans candidates against buying two DE forms or two UTME for foreign candidates PRESENTLY ON SALE. Nothing was specifically said on registering both. It also mentions that multiple registration was for ON-GOING registrations. Note that registration for this year's UTME has closed.

here are extracts;

https://www.blueprint.ng/jamb-warns-candidates-on-multiple-registrations/

Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has again warned all prospective candidates against double or more entries for direct entry and Unifi ed Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) for foreign centres. JAMB in a statement yesterday by its Head of Information, Dr. Fabian Benjamin, said that multiple registration was being viewed by the boards “a serious off ence in the process of obtaining the Board’s application form be it UTME or the DE currently on sale.

http://thenationonlineng.net/jamb-will-not-condone-multiple-registration-direct-entry-utme/

Benjamin described the act of multiple registration as a serious offence in the process of obtaining the Board’s application forms presently on sale.

http://allafrica.com/stories/201707170937.html

"Candidates are to note that multiple registration is a serious offence in the process of obtaining the board's application form be it UTME or the DE currently on sale.

http://www.authorityngr.com/2017/07/JAMB-remits-N5bn-to-FG-warns-against-multiple-registration/

The Board, which made this known in a statement made available to The AUTHORTY on Sunday and signed by its spokesman, Dr Fabian Benja­min, warned that it would not tolerate multiple entries by can­didates in the ongoing registra­tion for Direct Entry and Uni­fied Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) for for­eign centres.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by jaykaylegend(m): 9:28pm On Jul 22, 2017
Guys, please as a matter of emergency, On my regularization form I am filling online. I saw fields for
Matric number
Head of institutions name and number
Head of institutions email
Serial number on admissions

Please are this fields compulsory to fill??
C. Peterholly
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by conerstone97: 10:37pm On Jul 22, 2017
jaykaylegend:
Guys, please as a matter of emergency, On my regularization form I am filling online. I saw fields for
Matric number
Head of institutions name and number
Head of institutions email
Serial number on admissions

Please are this fields compulsory to fill??
C. Peterholly
Yes, you need to fill them. I will advice you to do the regularisation in the school you did your OND.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by cooltony09: 11:20pm On Jul 22, 2017
I went to jamb office on friday (ibadan) to submit my documents bt dey tld us dat we are nt to submit anytin dis year.

1 Like

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by vanV: 2:02am On Jul 23, 2017
happy Sunday pals. I ve Hnd in forestry, would love to continue my program @ university of ibadan upper credit 3:20 but my concern is my O'level result. two sittings n all C. help out

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (230) (Reply)

Nairaland Mathematics Clinic / Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here / 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.