Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,670 members, 7,955,440 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:57 AM

Reigners Bible Church Collapse In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reigners Bible Church Collapse In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) (114377 Views)

Leg Of Akan Weeks, Founder Of Collapsed Reigners Church In Uyo, May Be Amputated / Video Of Collapsed Reigners Bible Church Building In Uyo (Graphic Content) / One Of The Victims Who Lost His Life At The Collapse Reigners Bible Church (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reigners Bible Church Collapse In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by olagbemi118(m): 9:56pm On Dec 10, 2016
Things like this make people doubt God's existence
Re: Reigners Bible Church Collapse In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by creamylicious(f): 9:56pm On Dec 10, 2016
pope191:

You 're emotionally died, that could have been your mom, aunt, cousin or sista and to say it all you. No matter how hopeless life seems to you.... don't take or hide your frustration on others.
i am emotionally died ? isi gini you are need your brain to be checked .... you scold me using too much blunders, just take several seats joor .
Re: Reigners Bible Church Collapse In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:57pm On Dec 10, 2016
otemanuduno:
He is in a cage spiritually, not physically. That's why funny stuffs like this are happening to his worshippers. Isn't it better to stay home and use your brain than to go worship someone who's in a spiritual cage? undecided

You are confused . How can an immaterial being be in a CAGE

Please stop murdering logic grin

They've told you to commercialize your fictional stories , you won't listen cheesy
Re: Reigners Bible Church Collapse In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by RobinHez(m): 9:57pm On Dec 10, 2016
Oh no...see those overhanging beams on those poor souls sad
Re: Reigners Bible Church Collapse In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Tamakay(m): 9:57pm On Dec 10, 2016
The moment the organizers heard that Gov.is going to honour their invitation, they poorly and hastily constructed the crap that killed the poor innocent ones. RIP

1 Like

Re: Reigners Bible Church Collapse In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by winnerz: 10:01pm On Dec 10, 2016
I suspect rituals! Was the Pastor killed? Why is it that the structure didn't cave in before the program? Not all those that call me Father...Father shall enter into my Kingdom..says Jesus Christ. God forgive e if it is only a coincidence! '....think ye that those that died are more sinners than ye?, I say unto you except you repent, ye shall likewise perish!' Quoting the Words of Jesus.

2 Likes

Re: Reigners Bible Church Collapse In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by haibe(m): 10:01pm On Dec 10, 2016
[quote author=oduastates post=51811783]This is failure of governance and government on many levels .

No oxygen in the sea?
Re: Reigners Bible Church Collapse In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by menshowng(m): 10:01pm On Dec 10, 2016
haba dis is bad nah cee ow pple just died....y ..i dnt even knw wah to say embarassed
Re: Reigners Bible Church Collapse In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by bodmas3000(m): 10:03pm On Dec 10, 2016
Governor Udom would have been no more, but for one of his aides who immediately pushed him out of the building.
Unfortunately, the aide was killed by the fast descending roof after he pushed the governor who fell outside

Please Gov Udom remember the family of ur aide ooooo
Re: Reigners Bible Church Collapse In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by CioAngels(f): 10:04pm On Dec 10, 2016
Atiku2019:
"Governor Udom would have been no more, but for one of his aides who immediately pushed him out of the building.
Unfortunately, the aide was killed by the fast descending roof after he pushed the governor who fell outside."

Udom Shouldn't forget the family of this aide wink
I hear, i pray o. Heartless leaders. Will he agree that his aide died for him to live? Otherwise, the aide would have ran out without thinking of his boss. What a good aide he was. May all the dead rest in peace.
Re: Reigners Bible Church Collapse In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by otemanuduno: 10:04pm On Dec 10, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

You are confused . How can an immaterial being be in a CAGE

Please stop murdering logic grin

They've told you to commercialize your fictional stories , you won't listen cheesy

An immaterial being can be in an immaterial cage. You are the one confused here because you're seeing the cage as a physical one. When they said of yahweh(Satan) your god that the earth is his footstool, you didn't wonder how an immaterial Yahweh can put his leg on a material earth

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reigners Bible Church Collapse In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by pope191: 10:06pm On Dec 10, 2016
creamylicious:
i am emotionally died ? isi gini you are need your brain to be checked .... you scold me using too much blunders, just take several seats joor .

I'm not in d mood to pick words with u or any1 right now, as long as u can decode d msg, then use ur head.

in-btw! read again ( ur msg & mine), b4 tryin 2 find flaws nd blunders #Pls grow
Re: Reigners Bible Church Collapse In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by smartiyke78: 10:06pm On Dec 10, 2016
Jesus my lord! wot a tragedy.
d way death locks at every nook nd cranny of our environment dis days is quite alarming.
May dia souls finds peace in d bosom of God.
Re: Reigners Bible Church Collapse In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by otemanuduno: 10:06pm On Dec 10, 2016
olagbemi118:
Things like this make people doubt God's existence
God is the UNIVERSE, anything claiming godship is just a mere god and none of them can reverse the occurrences of Nature.
Re: Reigners Bible Church Collapse In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by ngolokante(m): 10:07pm On Dec 10, 2016
What a pity... So very sad
Re: Reigners Bible Church Collapse In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:08pm On Dec 10, 2016
otemanuduno:

An immaterial being can be in an immaterial cage. You are the one confused here because you're seeing the cage as a physical one. When they said of yahweh(Satan) your god that the earth is his footstool, you didn't wonder how an immaterial Yahweh can put his leg on a material earth

Its metaphorical , GO BACK TO SCHOOL

Calling God Satan is a heretical teaching called Catharism.
Re: Reigners Bible Church Collapse In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by otemanuduno: 10:13pm On Dec 10, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Its metaphorical , GO BACK TO SCHOOL

Calling God Satan is a heretical teaching called Catharism.
And you didn't see the metaphor in the 'cage stuff' too, right. Okay, continu. undecided
Where did I ever call God Satan? God forbid that I should call HIM SATAN! I called Yahweh his name Satan and heaven will not fall. GOD ALMIGHTY HIS FATHER KNOWS THAT I SPEAK ONLY THE TRUTH.
God is God and Yahweh= Satan
Re: Reigners Bible Church Collapse In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by wamenzy(f): 10:14pm On Dec 10, 2016
May God console d bereaved families
Re: Reigners Bible Church Collapse In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by butanep(m): 10:14pm On Dec 10, 2016
kenonze:
I pray that all of them should make heaven

Hmmmmmm

This your lap can wake a dead horse...

1 Like

Re: Reigners Bible Church Collapse In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by azimibraun: 10:16pm On Dec 10, 2016
PMBNG:

What a brave aide, he died that his principal might be saved.

Rest in Perfect peace dear.‎

Just to make the story juicier... this ddint happen the way you are painting it..
Re: Reigners Bible Church Collapse In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Seun360(m): 10:16pm On Dec 10, 2016
Pharaoh9:

No, God should be held responsible because He failed to protect them after collecting tithes and offerings and made them put their trust in Him

You nailed it.
Re: Reigners Bible Church Collapse In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by MOSTEC(m): 10:16pm On Dec 10, 2016
BUHARI [color=#990000][/color] undecided
Re: Reigners Bible Church Collapse In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Afribiz(f): 10:17pm On Dec 10, 2016
otemanuduno:
what was Yahweh looking at when the house was collapsing? If Yahweh can move mountain and conquer the Egyptians as they said he did, why can't he just simply hold the house from collapsing?

When Jesus was crucified on the cross, He was asked a similar question... " He saved others, himself he cannot save?" Fast forward after three days, He rose from dead, proving to them that He is the Lord of lords.

My dear, even in your ignorance, Jesus loves you. Accept Him as your Lord and Saviour and it shall be well with you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reigners Bible Church Collapse In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:20pm On Dec 10, 2016
this is Absolutely! shocking! shocked what the hell?!, all these fake so called god of men! and their fake buildings, i wonder were their god was when all this happened, was their god on holiday? were they not worshipping their god enough, the pastor should to go to jail for this, this needs to be investigated. a serious homicide has been commited. i am guessing they will all go to the so called heaven, lastly, this why i do not go to church. i don't have to go to church to find God.
Re: Reigners Bible Church Collapse In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by ikorodureporta: 10:21pm On Dec 10, 2016
Holy saNctuary! De pasto eskape sha...??
Re: Reigners Bible Church Collapse In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by emynike2001(m): 10:22pm On Dec 10, 2016
OYA PRAYER POINT

O GOD DO NOT ALLOW MY LEGS TO CARRY ME TO EARLY GRAVE X3

PRESERVE ME, PROTECT ME FROM EVIL AND DANGER AND DIRECT MY PATHS ALL THE DAYS IF MY LIFE

IN JESUS NAME

AMEN.

1 Like

Re: Reigners Bible Church Collapse In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Dinocarex(m): 10:22pm On Dec 10, 2016
Pharaoh9:

No, God should be held responsible because He failed to protect them after collecting tithes and offerings and made them put their trust in Him
God never collected tithes from anyone. The pastor did. God commanded his worshippers to pay tithe so that there will be food in his house (feeding for Pastor and other Charitable works). This is simple logic, you can't have your cake and have it. You can't drive a car with your eyes closed and expect not to have an accident. Just leave God out of this. So sad to say, the people brought doom on themselves. But who am I to judge?

2 Likes

Re: Reigners Bible Church Collapse In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by dnawah(m): 10:23pm On Dec 10, 2016
ObiOmaMu:
About 18 people lost their lives when the domed roof of the Reigners Bible Church in Uyo collapsed today during the bishop ordination of Akan Weeks, the owner of the church.

According to an eyewitness, reportedly one Miss Ediomo who narrowly escaped death at the scene:
"The incident occurred immediately after offertory collection, while the ordination of Apostle Akan Weeks as Bishop was the next item, according to the programme."
"We heard a strange and loud sound, then the building started falling."
"Governor Udom would have been no more, but for one of his aides who immediately pushed him out of the building.
Unfortunately, the aide was killed by the fast descending roof after he pushed the governor who fell outside."

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/12/graphic-photos-reigners-bible-church-collapse-akwa-ibom.html
GOD pls i beg u in Jesus name,may those who died in ur house,have direct visa to heaven,i know ur r on nairaland.
Re: Reigners Bible Church Collapse In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by fairygeh(f): 10:24pm On Dec 10, 2016
This is strange,very strange, God,you alone knows why this happened cry cry We can't Question you Lord . RIP to them all cry
Re: Reigners Bible Church Collapse In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by brojoshua: 10:25pm On Dec 10, 2016
The false prophets will waste many people's lives on the earth and be filled with their blood and then waste their own lives and those of the their followers eternally in hell.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Middle Path / Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral / Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.