Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,125 members, 7,818,374 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Video Of Collapsed Reigners Bible Church Building In Uyo (Graphic Content) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Video Of Collapsed Reigners Bible Church Building In Uyo (Graphic Content) (63303 Views)

Leg Of Akan Weeks, Founder Of Collapsed Reigners Church In Uyo, May Be Amputated / Reigners Bible Church Collapse In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) / One Of The Victims Who Lost His Life At The Collapse Reigners Bible Church (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Collapsed Reigners Bible Church Building In Uyo (Graphic Content) by erico2k2(m): 1:43pm On Dec 11, 2016
Khd95:
When there was crane crash in saudi last yr,u christians literaly say all manners of thing,asking where was Allah,now can u say such in dis case,

God's way are not our way,becareful of what u say,u dont knw tommorow,may Almighty God heal d injured,accept the dead,nd give the living the fotitude to bear dis loss
Only stupid and sick people would have said such if they did.No one is worthy to question God.
Re: Video Of Collapsed Reigners Bible Church Building In Uyo (Graphic Content) by iukpe: 1:54pm On Dec 11, 2016
XXLDICK:
House of God collapsing shocked

He couldn't even save his own people tongue tongue

Omnipotent grin cheesy

Are you giving God a petition or query, or do you doubt that God exists and could have made this pass away?
Re: Video Of Collapsed Reigners Bible Church Building In Uyo (Graphic Content) by krys22: 1:58pm On Dec 11, 2016
I just hope the pastor died too in all this, cos if he didnt, he should be tried for manslaughter. Maybe he wanted a church like winners chapel where there are no pillar, but he doesnt know 100billion is different from 10million
Re: Video Of Collapsed Reigners Bible Church Building In Uyo (Graphic Content) by zumbigbo(m): 2:19pm On Dec 11, 2016
This is not god matter, but human matter.

Sub-standard building practices reign in Naija. Cheap, cut corners mentality.

RIP to the dead.

No be God or Buhari who do am...Na building contractors.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Collapsed Reigners Bible Church Building In Uyo (Graphic Content) by EreluY(f): 2:21pm On Dec 11, 2016
These so called men of God (setting up churches as businesses and conferring titles on themselves to command respect from the ignoramuses) as well as quack architects and engineers (many of whom are simply draughtsmen parading themselves otherwise) should be prosecuted and, if found guilty, imprisoned.

Nigerians should wisen up. Organised religious institutions are frauds by their nature. Stop deceiving yourselves and avoid being deceived. Do something else with your lives rather than slavishly following religions and those perpetuating unverifiable religious truth-claims.

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Collapsed Reigners Bible Church Building In Uyo (Graphic Content) by hotspec(m): 2:21pm On Dec 11, 2016
wizkidblogger:

Jesus was never tormented nor crucified. That guy that was crucified is not Jesus.

Jesus ascended to heaven with Angel Gabriel when those pple were busy punishing the innocent man.
My guy. The best HISTORY student! Kindly remind me d name of that innocent man crucified instead of Jesus. YLP spotted!!
Re: Video Of Collapsed Reigners Bible Church Building In Uyo (Graphic Content) by seunmsg(m): 2:26pm On Dec 11, 2016
Joagbaje:

Luk 13:3 — Luk 13:5
I tell you, no! But unless you repent, you too will all perish. Or those eighteen who died when the tower in Siloam fell on them—do you think they were more guilty than all the others living in Jerusalem? I tell you, no! But unless you repent, you too will all perish.”

Some years ago, crap like this scares me but now, I know better. You should go and preach repentance to the over 100 people that perished yesterday at reigners church.
Re: Video Of Collapsed Reigners Bible Church Building In Uyo (Graphic Content) by macaranta(m): 2:38pm On Dec 11, 2016
Tragic... Personally I feel the design could be good but resonance must have played some part in the structural failure.
Re: Video Of Collapsed Reigners Bible Church Building In Uyo (Graphic Content) by olagbemi118(m): 3:01pm On Dec 11, 2016
XXLDICK:
Which one? Buddha, Yaeeh, Allah...?
the Most High. Do u know him?
Re: Video Of Collapsed Reigners Bible Church Building In Uyo (Graphic Content) by ajayiopy: 3:04pm On Dec 11, 2016
The engineer should be question for wrong materials selection
Re: Video Of Collapsed Reigners Bible Church Building In Uyo (Graphic Content) by princedmiayer(m): 3:05pm On Dec 11, 2016
B2Spirits:

The holy spirit was voting in Rivers state at the time.
my dear dont say that. ask Christ 4 Forgiveness. You Dont use the holyspirit to joke. apy sunday!
Re: Video Of Collapsed Reigners Bible Church Building In Uyo (Graphic Content) by Mopricelezz(f): 3:16pm On Dec 11, 2016
OMG. Lord have mercy
Re: Video Of Collapsed Reigners Bible Church Building In Uyo (Graphic Content) by tboiboks: 3:39pm On Dec 11, 2016
freecocoa:
Thunder fire that holy spirit.

It is better to worship the devil than your god and holy spirit, atleast the devil doesn't pretend to be what he's not.

Its God's mercy u are not consumed, bt don't forget dat the same merciful God is also a consuming fire. Oh Lord I beg of ur mercy on this one dat ur light might shine upon their darkened heart nd liberate them from ignorance nd d slavery of sin.
Re: Video Of Collapsed Reigners Bible Church Building In Uyo (Graphic Content) by shewa88(f): 3:44pm On Dec 11, 2016
rattlesnake:
ode
oponu
Re: Video Of Collapsed Reigners Bible Church Building In Uyo (Graphic Content) by XXLDICK(m): 4:16pm On Dec 11, 2016
olagbemi118:
the Most High. Do u know him?
Yes, it gotta be this guy.

Re: Video Of Collapsed Reigners Bible Church Building In Uyo (Graphic Content) by adedayoa2(f): 4:16pm On Dec 11, 2016
seunmsg:

Well, the person I responded to threatened me with harsh consequences for rightly calling the holy spirit a fraud, and I asked him what else can the holy spirit do than kill me? Why should I be scared of an holy spirit who doesn't even give a Bleep about his own worshippers?

What I a saying is, death is inevitable and I will die one day, but my death will not be a consequence of calling the holy spirit a fraud.
Because you don't believe in my God doesn't mean you can say anything against him. I am not here to fight or to preach but I won't and can't speak against anybody's belief

1 Like

Re: Video Of Collapsed Reigners Bible Church Building In Uyo (Graphic Content) by adedayoa2(f): 4:19pm On Dec 11, 2016
zumbigbo:
This is not god matter, but human matter.

Sub-standard building practices reign in Naija. Cheap, cut corners mentality.

RIP to the dead.

No be God or Buhari who do am...Na building contractors.
My brother, thank you. T
Re: Video Of Collapsed Reigners Bible Church Building In Uyo (Graphic Content) by Myself2(m): 4:27pm On Dec 11, 2016
Khd95:
When there was crane crash in saudi last yr,u christians literaly say all manners of thing,asking where was Allah,now can u say such in dis case,

God's way are not our way,becareful of what u say,u dont knw tommorow,may Almighty God heal d injured,accept the dead,nd give the living the fotitude to bear dis loss

See your life
You have indirectly asked where is their God.Your prayers were just after thoughts to garnish the question
Re: Video Of Collapsed Reigners Bible Church Building In Uyo (Graphic Content) by seunmsg(m): 4:54pm On Dec 11, 2016
adedayoa2:
Because you don't believe in my God doesn't mean you can say anything against him. I am not here to fight or to preach but I won't and can't speak against anybody's belief

Nairaland is an open forum and I have the right to air my opinion without anybody threatening me with harsh consequences. If I blasphame the holy spirit, then leave me and the holy spirit to settle our beef. Beside, I can say anything on this forum in as much as it is not against Nairaland rules.
Re: Video Of Collapsed Reigners Bible Church Building In Uyo (Graphic Content) by olagbemi118(m): 4:57pm On Dec 11, 2016
XXLDICK:
Yes, it gotta be this guy.
4 ya mind
Re: Video Of Collapsed Reigners Bible Church Building In Uyo (Graphic Content) by adedayoa2(f): 5:04pm On Dec 11, 2016
seunmsg:

Nairaland is an open forum and I have the right to air my opinion without anybody threatening me with harsh consequences. If I blasphame the holy spirit, then leave me and the holy spirit to settle our beef. Beside, I can say anything on this forum in as much as it is not against Nairaland rules.
Do you really follow Nairaland rules?
Re: Video Of Collapsed Reigners Bible Church Building In Uyo (Graphic Content) by seunmsg(m): 5:12pm On Dec 11, 2016
adedayoa2:
Do you really follow Nairaland rules?

Yeah, to avoid ban.
Re: Video Of Collapsed Reigners Bible Church Building In Uyo (Graphic Content) by Okeikpu(m): 5:18pm On Dec 11, 2016
CarrotAndStick:

Onye ara!
watch ur tongue boy
Re: Video Of Collapsed Reigners Bible Church Building In Uyo (Graphic Content) by adedayoa2(f): 5:28pm On Dec 11, 2016
seunmsg:

Yeah, to avoid ban.
maybe you should read the rules again and see you've flopped so many times
Re: Video Of Collapsed Reigners Bible Church Building In Uyo (Graphic Content) by Anikpee(f): 5:32pm On Dec 11, 2016
B2Spirits:

According to your fictional bible, Jesus has to suffer so that he can take away ur sins, not my sins. Whose sins are the slaughter rams from Reigners church taking away?

May God have mercy on you because am sure you don't know what you are doing or saying
Re: Video Of Collapsed Reigners Bible Church Building In Uyo (Graphic Content) by seunmsg(m): 5:34pm On Dec 11, 2016
adedayoa2:
maybe you should read the rules again and see you've flopped so many times

grin grin grin

We all go over the board once in a while, nobody is perfect.
Re: Video Of Collapsed Reigners Bible Church Building In Uyo (Graphic Content) by Ferruccio(m): 5:41pm On Dec 11, 2016
seunmsg:
Where was the holy spirit when this evil was haUppening to people who gathered in a church to worship God? Why did the holy spirit refuse to save all these children of God? Sigh! embarassed cry

The church is supposed to be a sacred place of refuge, a place where the powerful and omnipotent spirit of God dwells. So, when horrible things like this keep happening in the presence of God, where then will the children of God run to to seek refuge?
God does not dwell in a fake church.

God appeared to me in the dream, and told me that he will destroy churches led by fake pastors and prophets one by one.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Collapsed Reigners Bible Church Building In Uyo (Graphic Content) by dinomcjohn: 5:44pm On Dec 11, 2016
B2Spirits:

The holy spirit was voting in Rivers state at the time.

You are very stupid for this statement. Don't you ever say that or you want to face the wrath of GOD.
Re: Video Of Collapsed Reigners Bible Church Building In Uyo (Graphic Content) by SHOCK7(m): 5:49pm On Dec 11, 2016
pring:
Religion is a scam.
Am amazed people still worship this God who can kill his people so easily in his so called house?
Why can't he prevent d collapse?
These questions are for deep thinkers.
Not brainwashed kids.

Though i buy into Pentecostal churches,pls don't be ignorant, Jehovah God does not kill anyone,Satan is the king of dis earthly system.
Besides learn to differentiate BTW human errors(like structural failures)& spiritual matters.Thanks!
Re: Video Of Collapsed Reigners Bible Church Building In Uyo (Graphic Content) by Ferruccio(m): 5:56pm On Dec 11, 2016
So, did the pastor of this church die also!
Re: Video Of Collapsed Reigners Bible Church Building In Uyo (Graphic Content) by QuietHammer(m): 6:20pm On Dec 11, 2016
banme:
cry
Pls what is the name of the boxer in the pics
Re: Video Of Collapsed Reigners Bible Church Building In Uyo (Graphic Content) by jimenyo: 6:22pm On Dec 11, 2016
pring:
Religion is a scam.
Am amazed people still worship this God who can kill his people so easily in his so called house?
Why can't he prevent d collapse?
These questions are for deep thinkers.
Not brainwashed kids.

What a being!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is This Bird Witchcraft Sacrifice Or What? (Photo) / Man Whose Sister Was Murdered Denounces Jesus (Photo) / One Of King Solomon's Wives Was From Ogun State, Nigeria. True Or False?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.