Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,320 members, 7,836,385 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

Rivers Election, How Could KELGA Have More Voters Than PHALGA? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Election, How Could KELGA Have More Voters Than PHALGA? (3928 Views)

Ekiti Election: How APC And PDP Stand In The 16 LGAs In Ekiti / 2015 Election: How Chidoka, Adoke, Dudafa Convinced Jonathan to Concede Victory / BREAKING : Army Stops Wike From Entering Phalga Collation Center (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rivers Election, How Could KELGA Have More Voters Than PHALGA? by OBAFEMIawolowo: 6:45am On Dec 11, 2016
This result is suspicious, I have stayed in rivers for 4yesrs and it seems mysterious to see ikwerre local govt having more voters than port harcout and obio okpo local government. Those who have stayed in rivers will understand, mind you ikwerre is Amaechi's LGA.

Re: Rivers Election, How Could KELGA Have More Voters Than PHALGA? by HQuadreal: 6:49am On Dec 11, 2016
That nigeria politics for you.
Re: Rivers Election, How Could KELGA Have More Voters Than PHALGA? by HungerBAD: 6:49am On Dec 11, 2016
Yes na
Re: Rivers Election, How Could KELGA Have More Voters Than PHALGA? by otokx(m): 6:49am On Dec 11, 2016
Most of Port Harcourt elections were concluded in March so its possible.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Election, How Could KELGA Have More Voters Than PHALGA? by HQuadreal: 6:50am On Dec 11, 2016
HQuadreal:
That nigeria politics for you.
Rigging Don spoil their life.
Re: Rivers Election, How Could KELGA Have More Voters Than PHALGA? by BoleynDynaSTY(f): 6:51am On Dec 11, 2016
Some people just have to deliver like their mates. undecided
Re: Rivers Election, How Could KELGA Have More Voters Than PHALGA? by Young03(m): 6:56am On Dec 11, 2016
but with the total number above
who is leading?
Re: Rivers Election, How Could KELGA Have More Voters Than PHALGA? by Franchise21(m): 7:01am On Dec 11, 2016
grin
Re: Rivers Election, How Could KELGA Have More Voters Than PHALGA? by littlewonders: 7:05am On Dec 11, 2016
Even without rigging PDP owns Rivers State. Majority of Rivers resident hates APC, but if PDP should relax and do nothing APC will use that advantage in rigging a successful election.

I use to tell my friends we don't conduct elections in Nigeria what we do is who can assess rigging more.

The party with the highest rigging might always wins election in Nigeria, that is why am still surprise on the outcome of 2015 election when GEJ gave up(something we don't get to see in my country).

As for me, its been long I made moves not to vote for any candidate cos at the end your vote don't determine who wins, what determines is the power of rigging so why do I disturb myself to vote.

Politics ehn

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Election, How Could KELGA Have More Voters Than PHALGA? by Tiffbuxas: 7:06am On Dec 11, 2016
you c dat 45000 dats who's leading.... and dats how apc always trick other parties... they score ridiculous points on a particular area... and share points with the pdp in pdp's strong hold overall they end up winning

3 Likes

Re: Rivers Election, How Could KELGA Have More Voters Than PHALGA? by AntiWailer: 7:10am On Dec 11, 2016
HQuadreal:

very funny but true
Re: Rivers Election, How Could KELGA Have More Voters Than PHALGA? by HQuadreal: 7:14am On Dec 11, 2016
AntiWailer:

very funny but true
Na so jawe.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Rivers Election, How Could KELGA Have More Voters Than PHALGA? by PH1stBorn: 7:40am On Dec 11, 2016
Op.You are comparing indigenous people to non-indigenous resident. ObioAkpor and Phalga have more non-indigenous resident who barely participate in election than the core indigenous people of Emolga, KELGA and Etche..That's probably what played out during election

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Election, How Could KELGA Have More Voters Than PHALGA? by Nobody: 7:42am On Dec 11, 2016
HQuadreal:

AMAECHI is very evil and wicked

3 Likes

Re: Rivers Election, How Could KELGA Have More Voters Than PHALGA? by HQuadreal: 7:45am On Dec 11, 2016
GreatSE:

You are quoting yourself and you said your head correct undecided
I purposely did it because I don't edit my post.
and for your information this is not the first time am quoting myself and it won't be the last.

#ReceiveSense
Re: Rivers Election, How Could KELGA Have More Voters Than PHALGA? by OBAFEMIawolowo: 7:47am On Dec 11, 2016
PH1stBorn:
Op.You are comparing indigenous people to non-indigenous resident. ObioAkpor and Phalga have more non-indigenous resident who barely participate in election than the core indigenous people of Emolga, KELGA and Etche..That's probably what played out during election
even at that, does it mean ikorodu of Lagos will have more voters than alimosho? Think
Re: Rivers Election, How Could KELGA Have More Voters Than PHALGA? by SillyMods: 7:51am On Dec 11, 2016
littlewonders:
Even without rigging PDP owns Rivers State. Majority of Rivers resident hates APC, but if PDP should relax and do nothing APC will use that advantage in rigging a successful election.

I use to tell my friends we don't conduct elections in Nigeria what we do is who can assess rigging more.

The party with the highest rigging might always wins election in Nigeria, that is why am still surprise on the outcome of 2015 election when GEJ gave up(something we don't get to see in my country).

As for me, its been long I made moves to vote for any candidate cos at the end your vote don't determine, what determines is the power of rigging so why do I disturb myself to vote.

Politics ehn
To a very large extent, votes count nowadays more than ever. Thanks largely to Prof. Jega.

Left for PDP, they'd prefer the old ways of writing results in their living rooms and still boasting of defeating in court if you choose to challenge the election.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers Election, How Could KELGA Have More Voters Than PHALGA? by Chrisbriss: 7:52am On Dec 11, 2016
Ikwerre LGA results that amaechi seized with the help of his goons.... Thats what they are being out now with such figures... oga oo... Let them look into the case... highest election petirion should be put in place... Amaechi even teargased ishi... desperation is a disease that eats up a greedy man..
Re: Rivers Election, How Could KELGA Have More Voters Than PHALGA? by HQuadreal: 7:53am On Dec 11, 2016
GreatSE:

AMAECHI is very evil and wicked
Na be today na. E don tey.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Election, How Could KELGA Have More Voters Than PHALGA? by Chrisbriss: 7:54am On Dec 11, 2016
HungerBAD:
Yes na

Lol... bros qhere u dey since yesterday.. i been dey search for u here na.. i even reach romance land self...
Re: Rivers Election, How Could KELGA Have More Voters Than PHALGA? by littlewonders: 8:03am On Dec 11, 2016
SillyMods:

To a very large extent, votes count nowadays more than ever.Thanks largely to Prof. Jega

Left for PDP, they'd prefer the old ways of writing results in their living rooms and still boasting of defeating in court if you choose to challenge the election.

I think you're literally confusing yourself; From your statement PDP would prefer the old ways of writing results in their room.

If going by your statement; why did they now bring jega in, if that was their target?

Remember: fruits don't just sprout out from nowhere, there's always plant to aid that.

Jega was a product of PDP. Don't literal confuse yourself.

6 Likes

Re: Rivers Election, How Could KELGA Have More Voters Than PHALGA? by modath(f): 8:04am On Dec 11, 2016
littlewonders:

The party with the highest rigging might always wins election in Nigeria, that is why am still surprise on the outcome of 2015 election when GEJ gave up (something we don't get to see in my country).

As for me, its been long I made moves not to vote for any candidate cos at the end your vote don't determine who wins, what determines is the power of rigging so why do I disturb myself to vote.

Politics ehn

Gave up!! cheesy cheesy cheesy ... sure he gave up , when he saw that opening the national storehouse through Dasuki & Mdm Ngo didn't do nothing & with the Laurent Gbagbo treatment still ringing in his head, he had to give up!!! Hin liver nor carry am... Don't bring that fake ass humility crap near me abeg, he just doesn't have balls.. dazall.

Nor be the combined effort of Pst. Tunde Bakare, Prof Wole Soyinka & the SNG that freed him from Turai's drawers & kitchen apron strings.... smiley We know IB as the give up kind of person...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rivers Election, How Could KELGA Have More Voters Than PHALGA? by littlewonders: 8:07am On Dec 11, 2016
modath:

Gave up!! cheesy cheesy cheesy ... sure he gave up , when he saw that opening the national storehouse through Dasuki & Mdm Ngo didn't do nothing & with the Laurent Gbagbo treatment still ringing in his head, he had to give up!!! Hin liver nor carry am... Don't bring that fake ass humility crap near me abeg, he just doesn't have balls.. dazall.

Nor be the combined effort of Pst. Tunde Bakare, Prof Wole Soyinka & the SNG that freed him from Turai's drawers & kitchen apron strings.... smiley We know IB as the give up kind of person...

You wicked o.. grin grin grin. You just naturally hate this bros
Re: Rivers Election, How Could KELGA Have More Voters Than PHALGA? by SillyMods: 8:14am On Dec 11, 2016
littlewonders:

I think you're literally confusing yourself; From your statement PDP would prefer the old ways of writing results in their room.

If going by your statement; why did they now bring jega in, if that was their target?

Remember: fruits don't just sprout out from nowhere, there's always plant to aid that.

Jega was a product of PDP. Don't literal confuse yourself.
Jega was equally in charge when they were in the habit of writing the results. Jega was in charge before the IB became president.

PDP had no intention of what Jega would do. The fact that they tried all possible best to remove him before 2015 general election (many of their top shots openly called for his removal. Google will help you here in case your memory has failed you) is a pointer to their preference to continue the old way.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers Election, How Could KELGA Have More Voters Than PHALGA? by ChemicalReaction(f): 8:15am On Dec 11, 2016
PH1stBorn:
This is very true..
Re: Rivers Election, How Could KELGA Have More Voters Than PHALGA? by PH1stBorn: 8:15am On Dec 11, 2016
OBAFEMIawolowo:
even at that, does it mean ikorodu of Lagos will have more voters than alimosho? Think
Baba...Lagos and Rivers state are not d same...the population in Kelga are often underestimated. 95% of residents in KELGA are confirmed indigene compared to 50% in ObioAkpor or PHLGA. Non-indigenous residents like u shows voting apathy even, those who were registered here do not think its worth their risk in voting and are only good in arguments

1 Like

Re: Rivers Election, How Could KELGA Have More Voters Than PHALGA? by BALLOSKI: 8:19am On Dec 11, 2016
modath:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers Election, How Could KELGA Have More Voters Than PHALGA? by modath(f): 8:27am On Dec 11, 2016
littlewonders:

You wicked o.. grin grin grin. You just naturally hate this bros

Hate is too strong cos i don't wish hin dead... but i do totally & strongly dislike him... I hate it when people have the gods smile at them, give them massive headstarts but still end up as laggards....

Everything was against the IB, forces militated against him but he rose above them them all.. background, connections, tribe, all weren't in his favour but against all odds, he got the big prize & what did he do with it? He squandered it like a prodigal drunk !!!!

Record oil prices & all we can show for it was affordable rice & cheap subsidized dollars for imports... dazall!! Where are the infrastructures, the institutions, the legacy that would have cemented his name in gold , WHERE ARE THEY?? Did the roads disappear, the "technology" to stamp out corruption we were inundated with almost on a daily basis back then... Guess the ground opened up & swallowed improved power facilities as well...

HE messed up so bad that a 70+ ex dictator became the obvious choice.. Bubu is goofing & on a regular basis is bleeping up mega & royally, but IB still isn't & would never be an option ever again!!! You can take that to the bank....

P.S.... All you untrained parental failures that will fall like aimless drunks into my mentions cos of your drunk hero , Please don't censor the cuss words & abuses, the button to fix y'all is still alive... Come one, come all!! cool

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rivers Election, How Could KELGA Have More Voters Than PHALGA? by Firefire(m): 10:13am On Dec 11, 2016
Buhary the fraudulent ediot will think he is conducting free and fair election.

Only time will tell.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Election, How Could KELGA Have More Voters Than PHALGA? by nextprince: 4:16pm On Dec 11, 2016
modath:

Hate is too strong cos i don't wish hin dead... but i do totally & strongly dislike him... I hate it when people have the gods smile at them, give them massive headstarts but still end up as laggards....

Everything was against the IB, forces militated against him but he rose above them them all.. background, connections, tribe, all weren't in his favour but against all odds, he got the big prize & what did he do with it? He squandered it like a prodigal drunk !!!!

Record oil prices & all we can show for it was affordable rice & cheap subsidized dollars for imports... dazall!! Where are the infrastructures, the institutions, the legacy that would have cemented his name in gold , WHERE ARE THEY?? Did the roads disappear, the "technology" to stamp out corruption we were inundated with almost on a daily basis back then... Guess the ground opened up & swallowed improved power facilities as well...

HE messed up so bad that a 70+ ex dictator became the obvious choice.. Bubu is goofing & on a regular basis is bleeping up mega & royally, but IB still isn't & would never be an option ever again!!! You can take that to the bank....

P.S.... All you untrained parental failures that will fall like aimless drunks into my mentions cos of your drunk hero , Please don't censor the cuss words & abuses, the button to fix y'all is still alive... Come one, come all!! cool

Chai, I like this lady die.I swear na because of u ah dey frequent nl.I cannot log in without reading ur comments. Always on point. Abeg sometimes u dey scarce, abi u want make some of us no dey visit nl again?
On a serious note, u are truly a tigress, as one of ur fans correctly described u. But to me, u are the queen of nl. Ur comments contribute immensely to the vibrancy of nl. The highlighted is the bombshell.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Election, How Could KELGA Have More Voters Than PHALGA? by ibietela2(m): 4:42pm On Dec 11, 2016
modath:

A 70+ ex soldier was never the only choice. There were far more better alternatives from other parties but Nigerians like you see only PDP or APC thus your claim of Buhari as the alternative

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Election, How Could KELGA Have More Voters Than PHALGA? by Opinedecandid(m): 4:47pm On Dec 11, 2016
ibietela2:

A 70+ ex soldier was never the only choice. There were far more better alternatives from other parties but Nigerians like you see only PDP or APC thus your claim of Buhari as the alternative

Don't mind them.
Forgive them, if you can, for bringing this evil on us.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What Is Going On In BIG BROTHER NIGERIA / Where Lagos State Government House Is Located (pics, Video) / Cross Should Be Removed As Health Logo In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.