Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,053 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Pictures Of Victims Of The Collapsed Church In Uyo. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pictures Of Victims Of The Collapsed Church In Uyo. (2517 Views)

Burial Of Victims Of Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting (Photos) / Names Of Victims Of Ozubulu Catholic Church Massacre Released / Leg Of Akan Weeks, Founder Of Collapsed Reigners Church In Uyo, May Be Amputated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Victims Of The Collapsed Church In Uyo. by Ohtee(m): 11:12am On Dec 11, 2016
REST IN PEACE!

Re: Pictures Of Victims Of The Collapsed Church In Uyo. by hylyne(m): 11:36am On Dec 11, 2016
This is carelessness in the highest order.

If people can die in a church while in worship,goes a long way to tell us that, we owe ourselves alot even as we depend on HIM.

I suspect, carelessly designed building. The engineer's certificate should be withdrawn for such a disgrace to our dear profession.

Rip the deceased.
Re: Pictures Of Victims Of The Collapsed Church In Uyo. by Nobody: 12:45pm On Dec 11, 2016
If it was a Nigerian contractor that handles the contract on third mainland bridge in Lagos and Niger bridge it would have long collapsed.Check out how they construct our roads with substandard materials.Despite the billions that are budget for roads Nigerian contractors still don't last up to a month before they get potholes.
Re: Pictures Of Victims Of The Collapsed Church In Uyo. by Plappvillemoi(f): 6:43pm On Dec 11, 2016
It is very Sad. What i wont accept from this event is seeing atheists accusing God for thier death even while they were in the Church. God doesnt kill anyone during worship. When Job was informed of the tragic death of his children, he responded, "The Lord Gave and the Lord has taken away. Blessed be the name of the Lord" (Job 1:21).

Everyone has his appointed time. Christian or not. When that time comes, no one can excape it. Death is a debt everyone must pay. Anytime it comes to anyone it should be that it is God's appointed time for Him or Her to die. In one sense, death is a welcomed deliverer to a Christian, for it is a means of gaining immediate entrance into the presence of Christ. But I still reject the event of one dying in the presence of God in such manner. Not that someone came to shot at them in the church. The building just collapse and killed them. This is very Strange!!
Re: Pictures Of Victims Of The Collapsed Church In Uyo. by Plappvillemoi(f): 6:45pm On Dec 11, 2016
hylyne:
This is carelessness in the highest order.

If people can die in a church while in worship,goes a long way to tell us that, we owe ourselves alot even as we depend on HIM.

I suspect, carelessly designed building. The engineer's certificate should be withdrawn for such a disgrace to our dear profession.

Rip the deceased.

In the entire bible we see several ways in which Christian s die. But i am yet to find where christians die inside the house of God. What we see today is Historical! Human error as you say but i think there is a message that go with it.
Re: Pictures Of Victims Of The Collapsed Church In Uyo. by shesszi(m): 7:56pm On Dec 11, 2016
Plappvillemoi:

In the entire bible we see several ways in which Christian s die. But i am yet to find where christians die inside the house of God. What we see today is Historical! Human error as you say but i think there is a message that go with it.
luke 13
Re: Pictures Of Victims Of The Collapsed Church In Uyo. by hylyne(m): 8:34pm On Dec 11, 2016
Plappvillemoi:

My dear, I hope that Alter is pure... My opinion though. Just thinking randomly...
Re: Pictures Of Victims Of The Collapsed Church In Uyo. by Plappvillemoi(f): 10:33pm On Dec 11, 2016
shesszi:
luke 13

Please qoute it thanks.

(1) (Reply)

A Lot Of Christians/muslims Are Just Psychopaths Covering With Religion / Rccg Sunday School 29th October 2017 / About Celestial Church Of Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.