Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

The Moon Landing Conspiracy. Truth Or Hoax - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / The Moon Landing Conspiracy. Truth Or Hoax (29529 Views)

Israel's ₦36 Billion Spacecraft Crashed Into Pieces During Moon Landing / Moment China's Chang’e 4 lander Landed On The Far Side Of The Moon / Was The Moon Landing Faked? 6 Questions And Answers To Clear Your Doubt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Moon Landing Conspiracy. Truth Or Hoax by taurus25(m): 8:24pm On Dec 12, 2016
Re: The Moon Landing Conspiracy. Truth Or Hoax by miqos02(m): 8:25pm On Dec 12, 2016
gbam
Re: The Moon Landing Conspiracy. Truth Or Hoax by uckennety(m): 8:26pm On Dec 12, 2016
KingData40:
*MTN, ETISALAT,GLO AND AIRTL DATA PROMO*
*KingData Telecom Data resellers*

To check balance before or after purchase,
For MTN, dial *461*6 #
For Etisalat, dial *229*9 #
For Airtel, dial *123*57 #
For Glo, dial  *127*0 #

*Daily plans* (Mtn, Glo, eti and Airtel)

15gb @1000

*Weekly Plans*(Mtn, Glo, eti and Airtel)
10gb @1000
15gb @1300

*Monthly Plans* 38days duration (Both day and night)(Mtn, Glo, eti and Airtel)
4gb @ 1000
5gb @1200
7.5gb @ 1500
10gb @ 2000
15gb @ 2200
Valid for A MONTH and a WK (38days duration)

*Night Plan*(Mtn, Glo, eti and Airtel)
5gb @800
10gb @1000
15gb @1200

These Prices are valid if you are‎ paying via Airtime.
To buy Call/Whatsapp/SMS ......

*No Risk*
*No Panic*

Scammer RUNNNNNNNN

6 Likes

Re: The Moon Landing Conspiracy. Truth Or Hoax by femi4: 8:27pm On Dec 12, 2016
weblord1900:
Someone help me summarize and break this to simplest form of English
Nobody go fit live inside moon.....say the Americans never land for inside moon

3 Likes

Re: The Moon Landing Conspiracy. Truth Or Hoax by lolawilliams(f): 8:27pm On Dec 12, 2016
Hoax Hoax

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Moon Landing Conspiracy. Truth Or Hoax by Doctorfitz: 8:29pm On Dec 12, 2016
ElsonMorali:
The moon landing is just like the female orgasm.

It could be faked, yet it might be real. The only person that knows the truth is the woman/astronauts/US government.

Lol

2 Likes

Re: The Moon Landing Conspiracy. Truth Or Hoax by jaywhoco(m): 8:31pm On Dec 12, 2016
'This is one great leap for a man, one giant leap for mankind' ...Neil Armstrong from the sea of tranquility...Apollo 11. My first exciting science story. Papa told me all. I was just 7

5 Likes

Re: The Moon Landing Conspiracy. Truth Or Hoax by femi4: 8:31pm On Dec 12, 2016
ElsonMorali:
The moon landing is just like the female orgasm.

It could be faked, yet it might be real. The only person that knows the truth is the woman/astronauts/US government.
Flesh and blood has not revealed this to you

4 Likes

Re: The Moon Landing Conspiracy. Truth Or Hoax by muhamadnur: 8:32pm On Dec 12, 2016
hoax
Re: The Moon Landing Conspiracy. Truth Or Hoax by Natpat: 8:32pm On Dec 12, 2016
Thanks
Re: The Moon Landing Conspiracy. Truth Or Hoax by ElsonMorali: 8:33pm On Dec 12, 2016
femi4:
Flesh and blood has not revealed this to you

Lol. cheesy wink

1 Like

Re: The Moon Landing Conspiracy. Truth Or Hoax by willibounce1(m): 8:34pm On Dec 12, 2016
How did they know it was the moon they landed on? Or was there a signboard showing welcome to the moon or moon bustop.?

Is there a particular route that leads to the moon?

You just land anywhere and call it moon?

Just asking o.

18 Likes

Re: The Moon Landing Conspiracy. Truth Or Hoax by sweetcocoa(f): 8:36pm On Dec 12, 2016
To be honest, I've wondered if it indeed happened.

I mean, technology is better now, why hasn't it been done again?

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moon Landing Conspiracy. Truth Or Hoax by Nobody: 8:36pm On Dec 12, 2016
You decide

1 Like

Re: The Moon Landing Conspiracy. Truth Or Hoax by ZoneBslayer(m): 8:37pm On Dec 12, 2016
the USA flag was flapping in the air..it shouldn't be so considering the belief that there is no oxygen on the moon..just saying.

1 Like

Re: The Moon Landing Conspiracy. Truth Or Hoax by Nobody: 8:40pm On Dec 12, 2016
No man landed on any moon abeg,

1 Like

Re: The Moon Landing Conspiracy. Truth Or Hoax by martineverest(m): 8:42pm On Dec 12, 2016
thats one of the most obvious conspiracy ever.
*The american flag was waving when there is no air in space*

1 Like

Re: The Moon Landing Conspiracy. Truth Or Hoax by chrisxxx(m): 8:43pm On Dec 12, 2016
They went to moon since 1969 and till date such feat has not been repeated.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moon Landing Conspiracy. Truth Or Hoax by Nobody: 8:43pm On Dec 12, 2016
gbadexy:
I read it somewhere that it's fake. One of the french guy that developed concord aircraft said the American flag moved judging by the image and there was not supposed to be air in the moon.
He also said America claimed the video of the landing is lost in Whitehouse. Coupled with the fact that there hasn't been another confirmed lunar landing then despite the huge advancement in technology compared to the crude technology they had then.
I read that too

There was even claims that in the video, there were many light sources. Whereas, in reality the only light source should have been the sun. There was even a C engraved stone and everyone had questions as to whom then had engraved that C on the stone?

I guess they only wanted to beat Russia to it, that's all

1 Like

Re: The Moon Landing Conspiracy. Truth Or Hoax by Charlesdock(m): 8:46pm On Dec 12, 2016
ZoneBslayer:
the USA flag was flapping in the air..it shouldn't be so considering the belief that there is no oxygen on the moon..just saying.
so it is oxygen that do cause the flapping of materials? Oxygen is just a constituent of the air.

2 Likes

Re: The Moon Landing Conspiracy. Truth Or Hoax by julioralph(m): 8:46pm On Dec 12, 2016
Nice to see a Science thread on fp. smiley

the only issue I have is that of the moving flag, how come? I mean there's no air/natural motion on the moon.

although In 2012, images were released by Nasa showing five of the six Apollo missions' American flags erected on the Moon still standing lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: The Moon Landing Conspiracy. Truth Or Hoax by Charlesdock(m): 8:49pm On Dec 12, 2016
I have also watch the conspiracy theorists analyse and prove their points on Discovery world but also that day NASA also prove their points that they indeed explore the moon. Mah just wait for comments

1 Like

Re: The Moon Landing Conspiracy. Truth Or Hoax by Souljaboi1: 8:51pm On Dec 12, 2016
tdayof

Your food has landed ? Or maybe it has hoax(ed) ?

2 Likes

Re: The Moon Landing Conspiracy. Truth Or Hoax by QuietHammer(m): 8:53pm On Dec 12, 2016
Look people like Neil Degrasse Tyson in the face and tell them the landing was a hoax. Bunch of individuals who know nothing aside the planet they live in are the ones spreading ignorance angry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moon Landing Conspiracy. Truth Or Hoax by QuietHammer(m): 8:53pm On Dec 12, 2016
Look people like Neil Degrasse Tyson in the face and tell them the landing was a hoax. Bunch of individuals who know nothing aside the planet they live in are the ones spreading ignorance

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moon Landing Conspiracy. Truth Or Hoax by spartoo: 8:54pm On Dec 12, 2016
GenBuhari:
Ebola is a hoax and so is HIV , I have been providing ample evidence for years now.

that's why you are Buhari

5 Likes

Re: The Moon Landing Conspiracy. Truth Or Hoax by spartoo: 8:55pm On Dec 12, 2016
oglalasioux:
Until China, Russia and North Korea provide evidence that the moon landings is a hoax I'll continue to believe it. These three countries hate the US and if the moon landings didn't happen they would have let us know.

I hate the US too

1 Like

Re: The Moon Landing Conspiracy. Truth Or Hoax by mojeer678: 8:56pm On Dec 12, 2016
MOSTEC:
In Other Words
.....by so many moon
landing conspiracy theorists
is undeniably fascinating.

What's your obsession with the word 'conspiracy theorists'? Do you even understand what it means? Apparently, you're trying too hard to sound 'objective' thereby displaying your abject ignorance of the subject matter.

Well, to help you a little, Armstrong et al. didn't land on the moon; no one landed on the moon the way they supposedly landed. But humans have gone and come back from the moon and elsewhere you don't wanna know.

Those Saturn V rockets cannot perform the feats they allegedly performed. Von Braun himself said so. But men now have crafts "that can take ET home". Fact!

Do you knwo what FTL means?

But for the sake of your topic, not only are military bases on the moon, 'others' are also on the moon and Mars.

It's always good to fully research a topic before you rush to create a thread.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moon Landing Conspiracy. Truth Or Hoax by sammhi(m): 9:00pm On Dec 12, 2016
I don't think The moon landing was a hoax. It's difficult keeping such secrets for long especially as it involves many people working on the project.
They did it then due to issue of national security
Then NASA budget was 5% of the total US budget.
Now it is less than 1% .
Secondly , the technology use then has been withdrawn . It's too expensive
Currently ,NASA is planing to go to moon by 2020 and will be using a difrent technology called constellations and ares1.
What has been of major issue is funding . Most member of the house won't approve such budget because they can't see its benefit to the people .

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moon Landing Conspiracy. Truth Or Hoax by MrMontella(m): 9:07pm On Dec 12, 2016
oglalasioux:
Until China, Russia and North Korea provide evidence that the moon landings is a hoax I'll continue to believe it. These three countries hate the US and if the moon landings didn't happen they would have let us know.

thank you!
Re: The Moon Landing Conspiracy. Truth Or Hoax by QuietHammer(m): 9:08pm On Dec 12, 2016
sammhi:
I don't think The moon landing was a hoax. It's difficult keeping such secrets for long especially as it involves many people working on the project.
They did it then due to issue of national security
Then NASA budget was 5% of the total US budget.
Now it is less than 1% .
Secondly , the technology use then has been withdrawn . It's too expensive
Currently ,NASA is planing to go to moon by 2020 and will be using a difrent technology called constellations and ares1.
What has been of major issue is funding . Most member of the house won't approve such budget because they can't see its benefit to the people .
People still don't know that most of these so called new technology that we civilians enjoy now have been used long ago by the military. It's called the ten-year delay strategy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moon Landing Conspiracy. Truth Or Hoax by seagulsntrawler: 9:08pm On Dec 12, 2016
sweetcocoa:
To be honest, I've wondered if it indeed happened.

I mean, technology is better now, why hasn't it been done again?
JewSA deceiving the whole world since time immemorial. It is indeed a very big hoax! Unfortunately, the kids of today are addicted to Hollowierd and CNN, enjoying the kool aid!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

'Made In Africa' Hoverboard: Created Out Of Wood By Carpenter / Pictures Of Zoo Owner In Bed With Snakes / Unimaginable Amounts Of Water May Be Unleashed Around The World- Scientists Warn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.