Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,333 members, 7,957,885 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:14 PM

The Moon Landing Conspiracy. Truth Or Hoax - Science/Technology (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / The Moon Landing Conspiracy. Truth Or Hoax (29889 Views)

Israel's ₦36 Billion Spacecraft Crashed Into Pieces During Moon Landing / Moment China's Chang’e 4 lander Landed On The Far Side Of The Moon / Was The Moon Landing Faked? 6 Questions And Answers To Clear Your Doubt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Moon Landing Conspiracy. Truth Or Hoax by spartoo: 7:07am On Dec 13, 2016
GenBuhari:
Yes because Buhari tells the truth. Why is that when the white man a known liar and evil plotter throughout history tells u about any deadly disease that disproportionately affects us; you unquestionably believe him?

But when your brother tries to tell you the truth you start to question?

shebi because you have not catch the disease. maybe you should live a life that will make you susceptible to HIV let's see how real it is
Re: The Moon Landing Conspiracy. Truth Or Hoax by FILEBE(m): 7:32am On Dec 13, 2016
SIRmanjar:
Nice point op.Time will tell if dey ar lying or not.its like u know scientific tinz.i hav sumtin to share wit u.
Op I luv looking up d skies ad I hav seen plenty mysterious lights ad I don't know wot it is.I hav seen so many shooting stars.
There is a day I saw sumting in a close range it was circle in shape it lookd like stars joined togeder in a circle shape ad it moved like sumtin spining ad it was a bit fast in movement.i saw it around 11.39pm.

Again I have been seeing dis bright green light.The first time I saw it was on my neigbours roof it looked like a firework.i can't 4get d time it was 9.15pm.it was so close, I was afraid so I ran inside ad joined my pipul in dere night prayers cos I dnt like praying wit dem.since den I hav been seeing dis light.at times I see it very far near d stars ad atimes I see it at a very close range I dnt know wot it is.
I believe dere must b a scientific explanation to dis.I told my frends but dose ones don't hav time 4 science talk.
I am tayad of looking up in d skies cos dere are so many tinz av seen dat I cant just explain.

Sorry about what I have to say. The way you wrote this wouldn't let me take your story serious.
Re: The Moon Landing Conspiracy. Truth Or Hoax by hotwax: 7:35am On Dec 13, 2016
Its a plain Hoax. We have been scammed.
Re: The Moon Landing Conspiracy. Truth Or Hoax by Exciton(m): 7:43am On Dec 13, 2016
SIRTee15:

you dey mind them......
ask them to tell u one single device they'd ever designed......
bunch of lazy armed chair critics.....
that's the only thing Nigerian youths are good at....
they don't even know that the internet browsing, GSM communication and live matches via DSTV they enjoy are courtesy technology from space exploration.

Don't mind the bloody idiots. Most of these fucking conspiracy nutjobs neither have a degree in astronomy or physics nor have they ever sat down to read proper physics texts or peer reviewed papers. Their source of info is youtube, shit blogs, and some 'popular science' novels spreading false nonsense.

They think hundreds of scientists and engineers with billions of dollars came together to stage an expensive parlor trick. They think Soviet cosmologists (who were just as good as their USA counterparts) wouldn't have noticed the "hoax" but some fucking idiots with no credentials spotted the evidence for a hoax.

E ti ya weyrey!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moon Landing Conspiracy. Truth Or Hoax by sweetcocoa(f): 8:45am On Dec 13, 2016
JhyMedex:

U same as FreeCocoa?.
I like d workings of ur mind.
Yes I am.

Thanks. wink
Re: The Moon Landing Conspiracy. Truth Or Hoax by iamKeo(m): 8:51am On Dec 13, 2016
there basis if kinda cool well let's see how it goes China I wait on thy ability
Re: The Moon Landing Conspiracy. Truth Or Hoax by femarse: 9:58am On Dec 13, 2016
so many people who believe the moon landing was a hoax has never in their life open a physics text book before
that was why they ask such stupid question as to how they return to earth the very most simplest to do

1 Like

Re: The Moon Landing Conspiracy. Truth Or Hoax by femarse: 10:08am On Dec 13, 2016
fya

1 Like

Re: The Moon Landing Conspiracy. Truth Or Hoax by Natifa(f): 10:28am On Dec 13, 2016
XaintJoel20:
Where can I get pop corn to buy
I make popcorns for sale.

1 Like

Re: The Moon Landing Conspiracy. Truth Or Hoax by SIRmanjar(m): 10:33am On Dec 13, 2016
FILEBE:

Sorry about what I have to say. The way you wrote this wouldn't let me take your story serious.
Sorry to let u know dat I wasn't talking to u bro.Abi I wan use wetin I talk collect money 4 bank?U can believe me or not bro its ur choice.
Re: The Moon Landing Conspiracy. Truth Or Hoax by Nobody: 10:39am On Dec 13, 2016
Originalsly:
Lol...bro..don't kill me with laughter!... so they dodged the radiation and gamma rays and whatever else with sheer speed?... and you really believe that? I love to chew before I swallow..... this one is too hard for me to chew.

believe what you want but the astronauts had low exposure in the Van Allen belts due to the short period of time spent flying through them. Apollo flight trajectories bypassed the inner belts completely to send spacecraft through only the thinner areas of the outer belts.

Astronauts overall exposure was actually dominated by solar particles once outside Earth's magnetic field. The total radiation received by the astronauts varied from mission to mission but was measured to be between 0.16 and 1.14 rads, much less than the standard of 5 rem (50 mSv) per year set by the United States Atomic Energy Commission for people who work with radioactivity.

there is also a region between the inner and outer Van Allen belts which lies at two to four Earth radii and is sometimes referred to as the "safe zone". i don't think VA's radiation belt is a point of argument when it comes to whether the Apollo mission was real or not.

2 Likes

Re: The Moon Landing Conspiracy. Truth Or Hoax by FILEBE(m): 11:59am On Dec 13, 2016
SIRmanjar:

Sorry to let u know dat I wasn't talking to u bro.Abi I wan use wetin I talk collect money 4 bank?U can believe me or not bro its ur choice.

Ehn... I know. but you see, they had been discussing the topic in a serious way and if yoy had written it better you might have got some explanations or another person experienced it too. I didn't say I don't believe you but the manner you wrote it just makes it a little bit childish. what is "tayad" when you could just write "tired". I am sure you meant not to joke with it.

No offense intended.
Re: The Moon Landing Conspiracy. Truth Or Hoax by JhyMedex: 12:16pm On Dec 13, 2016
sweetcocoa:
Yes I am.
Thanks. wink
U welcome.. Sweetcocoa
Re: The Moon Landing Conspiracy. Truth Or Hoax by JhyMedex: 12:16pm On Dec 13, 2016
sweetcocoa:
Yes I am.
Thanks. wink
U welcome.. Sweetcocoa cheesy
Re: The Moon Landing Conspiracy. Truth Or Hoax by SIRmanjar(m): 12:21pm On Dec 13, 2016
FILEBE:

Ehn... I know. but you see, they had been discussing the topic in a serious way and if yoy had written it better you might have got some explanations or another person experienced it too. I didn't say I don't believe you but the manner you wrote it just makes it a little bit childish. what is "tayad" when you could just write "tired". I am sure you meant not to joke with it.

No offense intended.
No vex sir.Naso I wan write o.I no dey follo anybody do writting competition 4 hia so I dnt owe anybody apology.As long as evry one can understand my writtings den am cool wit it bro.

2 Likes

Re: The Moon Landing Conspiracy. Truth Or Hoax by Nobody: 12:26pm On Dec 13, 2016
The big question now is why has no other country gone back to the moon since 1972?

2 Likes

Re: The Moon Landing Conspiracy. Truth Or Hoax by Nobody: 7:19pm On Dec 13, 2016
You just don't understand how the HIV and Ebola scams are carried out.
spartoo:

shebi because you have not catch the disease. maybe you should live a life that will make you susceptible to HIV let's see how real it is
Re: The Moon Landing Conspiracy. Truth Or Hoax by sweetcocoa(f): 7:36pm On Dec 13, 2016
FILEBE:

No offense intended.
You can't possibly be serious.

That's one obvious troll, c'mon man.grin
Re: The Moon Landing Conspiracy. Truth Or Hoax by Emusan(m): 8:34pm On Dec 13, 2016
Febup:
The big question now is why has no other country gone back to the moon since 1972?

No! The big question is, how do they make their way back to earth?
Re: The Moon Landing Conspiracy. Truth Or Hoax by uzoexcel(m): 9:11pm On Dec 13, 2016
Nne easy o haba
uzolexis:

Nigerians if you want to confirm, go to the moon yourself. Let us stop balancing our asses in houses analysing whether other pple's advancement is real or fake.

1 Like

Re: The Moon Landing Conspiracy. Truth Or Hoax by Nobody: 9:30pm On Dec 13, 2016
Originalsly:
Lol...bro..don't kill me with laughter!... so they dodged the radiation and gamma rays and whatever else with sheer speed?... and you really believe that? I love to chew before I swallow..... this one is too hard for me to chew.
come on what happened to protective materials added to the exterior of the rocket?
Re: The Moon Landing Conspiracy. Truth Or Hoax by Nobody: 9:33pm On Dec 13, 2016
Emusan:

Just listen to yourself, does this space capsule has the shooting power that a rocket had?

Or you think from Moon to earth is a free fall undecided undecided undecided undecided why would the need rocket to travel into space but only to come back with capsule

In your previous post, you tried to proof something with this

But does the capsule also have the rocket speed to by-pass this van allen belt?
if u need more clarification about how astronauts land from space u need to read up stuffs about the international space station, how it was built, how astronauts were transported back and forth the station to earth then u will get a vivid understanding of how rockets and space capsules work. u only need to read to gain more knowledge and not sit on ur assumptions backed by zero facts.
A rocket is needed to beat the gravitational pull/force of the earth. once in space the rocket disintegrates. anything in space floats and it will require less power than that used to enter to traverse the space.
Re: The Moon Landing Conspiracy. Truth Or Hoax by Originalsly: 9:54pm On Dec 13, 2016
Llanthony401:

i don't think VA's radiation belt is a point of argument when it comes to weather the Apollo mission was real or not.
It is a point of argument... but would be an argument without end. My main points are the flapping flag. .. and sources of light. Also... in the documentary.... the guy that made the camera said the photos were well centred for a camera that was aimed by the body.... and they hoped they would be lucky if they managed to snap the intended target.
Re: The Moon Landing Conspiracy. Truth Or Hoax by Nobody: 2:26pm On Dec 14, 2016
Emusan:

No! The big question is, how do they make their way back to earth?
Watch how they make their way back from the international space station and they have been going to the space station none stop since they started.

But why have no one gone back to the moon since 1972? This is the BIG question

Soyuz undocking, reentry and landing explained

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-l7MM9yoxII

1 Like

Re: The Moon Landing Conspiracy. Truth Or Hoax by Emusan(m): 10:06pm On Dec 14, 2016
Febup:

Watch how they make their way back from the international space station and they have been going to the space station none stop since they started.

But why have no one gone back to the moon since 1972? This is the BIG question

Soyuz undocking, reentry and landing explained

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-l7MM9yoxII

You didn't get it, do you?

Space stations are FEW kilometers away from earth you can't compare it with the distance of the Moon to earth.

Again, the Rocket that supposed to transport them to the Moon said to pass through a very high RAY called Van belt at HIGH Speed, please can the equipment used to pass through the ray move at the speed of a rocket to escape such contact?

Again, why would they need a rocket to pass through this ray but on their way back only to use capsule?
Re: The Moon Landing Conspiracy. Truth Or Hoax by Nobody: 10:10pm On Dec 14, 2016
Emusan:

You didn't get it, do you?

Space stations are FEW kilometers away from earth you can't compare it with the distance of the Moon to earth.

Again, the Rocket that supposed to transport them to the Moon said to pass through a very high RAY called Van belt at HIGH Speed, please can the equipment used to pass through the ray move at the speed of a rocket to escape such contact?

Again, why would they need a rocket to pass through this ray but on their way back only to use capsule?

Oh I get you now.
Re: The Moon Landing Conspiracy. Truth Or Hoax by Emusan(m): 10:20pm On Dec 14, 2016
prettyboi1989:

if u need more clarification about how astronauts land from space u need to read up stuffs about the international space station, how it was built, how astronauts were transported back and forth the station to earth then u will get a vivid understanding of how rockets and space capsules work. u only need to read to gain more knowledge and not sit on ur assumptions backed by zero facts.
A rocket is needed to beat the gravitational pull/force of the earth. once in space the rocket disintegrates. anything in space floats and it will require less power than that used to enter to traverse the space.

Imaging using Space station and Moon as an example.

International Space Stations are about 249-250 miles to the Earth, then compare it to Moon of about 238,900 miles.

Exosphere is at 435 miles away from Earth's surface, which means Space stations are still within Earth atmosphere.

Do you think from Moon to Earth is just a free fall?
Re: The Moon Landing Conspiracy. Truth Or Hoax by xolomonstrides(m): 6:46am On Dec 15, 2016
kevoh:

I do not understand your argument. Please expatiate! Has Man has not landed on the moon after the whole Neil armstrong saga? undecided
Google
Re: The Moon Landing Conspiracy. Truth Or Hoax by tdayof(m): 8:18am On Dec 15, 2016
For OP:

Some of the best, clearest, most recent evidence comes from the LRO, which has images all the Apollo landing sites in enough detail to, among other things, directly see the descent stages and rovers, show that the patterns of disturbed soil match the mission maps published by NASA in the 1970s, and demonstrate that the flags (rather surprisingly) are still standing.

Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin landed on the moon on July 20, 1969. They planted a flag that's still there. They walked around and picked up rocks. Their footprints are still there. They left experiments like the Lunar Laser Ranging RetroReflector (LRRR) experiment that has been used over and over to measure the distance to the moon. It's still there too! Here's a photo of their landing site.

What ever else you may have read to the contrary is pure BS. The conspiracy theories are all wrong. Apollo 11, 12, 14, 15, 16 and 17 all landed 2 of their 3 crew members on the Moon. All 6 of those crews walked around on the surface and explored for a day or more (only 6 hours for Apollo 11, but hey they were first and NASA was being conservative).

Apollo 15, 16 and 17 each had one of these to drive around in.

NASA LRO image of Apollo 15 landing site.

SUMMARY: All of the conspiracy wing-nuts need to just get over this. The Apollo missions were among mankind's greatest accomplishments and they were real. All of it.

Quora.

More pictures at http://newatlas.com/nasa-apollo-landing-sites-photos/19756/#gallery
Cc:Souljaboi1 MOSTEC

1 Like

Re: The Moon Landing Conspiracy. Truth Or Hoax by Nobody: 11:19am On Dec 15, 2016
NASA engineer admits they can't get past the Van Allen Belts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NlXG0REiVzE

1 Like

Re: The Moon Landing Conspiracy. Truth Or Hoax by XaintJoel20: 10:51pm On Dec 16, 2016
Natifa:
I make popcorns for sale.
Can you supply me
Re: The Moon Landing Conspiracy. Truth Or Hoax by MOSTEC(m): 11:39am On Jan 14, 2017
Really
XaintJoel20:
Can you supply me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Calf Born With 8 Legs, 4 Ears, 2 Bodies And 1 Head! / Unimaginable Amounts Of Water May Be Unleashed Around The World- Scientists Warn / Crocodile Bites Mans Arm And Performs Death Roll! (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.