Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

Meet The 27yrs Old Lady To Be The First Lady To Travel All Over The World - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Meet The 27yrs Old Lady To Be The First Lady To Travel All Over The World (1880 Views)

Please How Much Will It Cost To Travel All My Family to Canada. / Meet The Air Peace Crew That Flew In The Medical Supplies From Turkey(photos) / Lady To Sue Four Points Lagos Hotel For Refusing Her To Lodge Without A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The 27yrs Old Lady To Be The First Lady To Travel All Over The World by wezzyjasified(m): 4:49pm On Dec 11, 2016
@Regrann from @zetbra - The 27-year-old adventurer has already travelled to 181 countries, since setting off in July 2015 and has just 15 left to go
:

If she completes her epic two-year trip, Cassandra will became the first documented female to see every country
:

Her amazing journey is called Expedition196 and she’s traveling as an ambassador for peace on behalf of the International Institute for Peace Through Tourism
:

So far the trip would have cost almost $200,000 (around £15,8607), but the whole thing has been covered by sponsors
:

The hot blonde has been documenting her journey on social media and uses her Instagram as a platform for advertising in exchange for free accommodation - #regrann

cc: lalasticlala

Re: Meet The 27yrs Old Lady To Be The First Lady To Travel All Over The World by igraman(m): 4:58pm On Dec 11, 2016
Aiit
Re: Meet The 27yrs Old Lady To Be The First Lady To Travel All Over The World by johnpaulo(m): 5:16pm On Dec 11, 2016
How will this stop Buhari to context for president 2019

Re: Meet The 27yrs Old Lady To Be The First Lady To Travel All Over The World by odogwu190(m): 6:42pm On Dec 11, 2016
We done hear abeg wetin una want make we do!!!!
Re: Meet The 27yrs Old Lady To Be The First Lady To Travel All Over The World by Successjoy(f): 7:24pm On Dec 11, 2016
she is a not a Nigerian after all where the rich find it hard to sponsor others in fulfilling dreams. I hate this goddam country.

1 Like

Re: Meet The 27yrs Old Lady To Be The First Lady To Travel All Over The World by tosyne2much(m): 9:44pm On Dec 11, 2016
Successjoy:
she is a not a Nigerian after all where the rich find it hard to sponsor others in fulfilling dreams. I hate this goddam country.
That's it ooo my dear
Re: Meet The 27yrs Old Lady To Be The First Lady To Travel All Over The World by Successjoy(f): 10:47am On Dec 12, 2016
It is really frustrating. Yesterday, my dad took me to his obviously rich friend who promised my pman to help me. You wont believe he was advising me to go learn handwork. i didn't tell him i know how to make office gowns, ankara craft work,chinchin production because i was so annoyed and sad at the same time.
My pman was really unhappy on our way back. He was just thinking through out.
I guess he is feeling sorry for me...

No wonder the rich are getting richer. They do not want anyone to be ahead of them.
tosyne2much:
That's it ooo my dear
Re: Meet The 27yrs Old Lady To Be The First Lady To Travel All Over The World by tosyne2much(m): 11:28am On Dec 12, 2016
Successjoy:
It is really frustrating. Yesterday, my dad took me to his obviously rich friend who promised my pman to help me. You wont believe he was advising me to go learn handwork. i didn't tell him i know how to make office gowns, ankara craft work,chinchin production because i was so annoyed and sad at the same time.
My pman was really unhappy on our way back. He was just thinking through out.
I guess he is feeling sorry for me...

No wonder the rich are getting richer. They do not want anyone to be ahead of them.
That's it oooo my dear

The fact that somebody feeds you when you're hungry does not mean that person can help your dreams come through

Of course, people might be willing to feed you when hungry but I have been able to notice that they will never want to feed you with resources that will make you become rich.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The 27yrs Old Lady To Be The First Lady To Travel All Over The World by Successjoy(f): 11:33am On Dec 12, 2016
Yeah undiluted truth. I have made a vouch to God that even when i get rich, i will always help. So many Nigerians are with visions that need to be realised sad God help us sha
tosyne2much:
That's it oooo my dear

The fact that somebody feeds you when you're hungry does not mean that person can help your dreams come through

Of course, people might be willing to feed you when hungry but I have been able to notice that they will never want to feed you with resources that will make you become rich.
Re: Meet The 27yrs Old Lady To Be The First Lady To Travel All Over The World by tosyne2much(m): 11:35am On Dec 12, 2016
Successjoy:
Yeah undiluted truth. I have made a vouch to God that even when i get rich, i will always help. So many Nigerians are with visions that need to be realised sad God help us sha
God will surely help us.. Are you done with school?
Re: Meet The 27yrs Old Lady To Be The First Lady To Travel All Over The World by wezzyjasified(m): 11:38am On Dec 12, 2016
the problem in Nigeria didn't just start now, it started a long time ago and for it to go, it'll take time n God's grace. God help us

@tosyne2much
@successjoy
Re: Meet The 27yrs Old Lady To Be The First Lady To Travel All Over The World by wezzyjasified(m): 11:39am On Dec 12, 2016
tosyne2much:

life just got real even after school
Re: Meet The 27yrs Old Lady To Be The First Lady To Travel All Over The World by Successjoy(f): 11:41am On Dec 12, 2016
OND and i intend to further abroad due to the advanced education system and work opportunity
tosyne2much:
Re: Meet The 27yrs Old Lady To Be The First Lady To Travel All Over The World by tosyne2much(m): 11:49am On Dec 12, 2016
wezzyjasified:
the problem in Nigeria didn't just start now, it started a long time ago and for it to go, it'll take time n God's grace. God help us

@tosyne'2much
@suc'cessjoy
Amen ooo my brother
Re: Meet The 27yrs Old Lady To Be The First Lady To Travel All Over The World by tosyne2much(m): 11:52am On Dec 12, 2016
wezzyjasified:

life just got real even after school
As in ehn.. School no longer guarantee anything. If you're not willing to use your head, then hunger is always there to torture you
Re: Meet The 27yrs Old Lady To Be The First Lady To Travel All Over The World by tosyne2much(m): 12:13pm On Dec 12, 2016
Successjoy:
OND and i intend to further abroad due to the advanced education system and work opportunity
May God make your aspirations come through dear
Re: Meet The 27yrs Old Lady To Be The First Lady To Travel All Over The World by wezzyjasified(m): 1:14pm On Dec 12, 2016
tosyne2much:

Amin..same aspirations oo cos I can't coman die in this country
Re: Meet The 27yrs Old Lady To Be The First Lady To Travel All Over The World by Successjoy(f): 5:23pm On Dec 12, 2016
Amen and you too. Thanks
tosyne2much:
Re: Meet The 27yrs Old Lady To Be The First Lady To Travel All Over The World by Successjoy(f): 5:26pm On Dec 12, 2016
Lets keep praying and working towards it cos prayer alone can not do it.
wezzyjasified:

Re: Meet The 27yrs Old Lady To Be The First Lady To Travel All Over The World by Nobody: 6:05pm On Dec 12, 2016
Nice....traveling is actually fun when there is money. Answer me prayers God.
Re: Meet The 27yrs Old Lady To Be The First Lady To Travel All Over The World by wezzyjasified(m): 10:03pm On Dec 12, 2016
Successjoy:
Lets keep praying and working towards it cos prayer alone can not do it.

hard work and prayer

1 Like

Re: Meet The 27yrs Old Lady To Be The First Lady To Travel All Over The World by bukolaoluwaloba: 11:38am On Dec 13, 2016
EARN STRESS FREE INCOME FROM FXCLUB INT'L... JOIN NOW WITH JUST #10,000
NO PRODUCT! NO SELLING!! NO REFERRAL NEEDED!!! 100% RISK FREE!!! MONEY PAID DIRECTLY TO YOUR ACCOUNT!!! You join this program with #10,000 and maintain membership status for 90days (3 months) from the 4th month your account will continuously be credited with #5,000 monthly for a period of 1 year (12 months) and you cycle out and join again if you so wish. PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS NOT A MATRIX, PONZI OR HYIP PROGRAM.. ITS STRICTLY A PROGRAM FOR STUDENTS, WORKERS AND PEOPLE WHO WANTS TO INVEST WITH PEACE OF MIND. https:///DSi2r2EoYzVIotkWd1D8iO
Re: Meet The 27yrs Old Lady To Be The First Lady To Travel All Over The World by mrgaga: 10:23pm On Dec 13, 2016
wezzyjasified:

Bambam bawo ni
Re: Meet The 27yrs Old Lady To Be The First Lady To Travel All Over The World by wezzyjasified(m): 10:22am On Dec 20, 2016
mrgaga:

Bambam bawo ni
identify ursef who u be

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Gets Residency Permit In The UK Shortly After Leaving / Birthing In Canada / Welcome To Kigali, Rwanda - A Shining Example Of BLACK AFRICAN Organisation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.