Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,951 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Welcome To Kigali, Rwanda - A Shining Example Of BLACK AFRICAN Organisation - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Welcome To Kigali, Rwanda - A Shining Example Of BLACK AFRICAN Organisation (1879 Views)

The Saudi Arabians Treat Us Like Animals - Black African Maids Cry Out For Help / Kigali, Rwanda Has No Potholes On Its Tarred Roads After Surviving A War / Any Nigerian In Kigali, Rwanda? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Welcome To Kigali, Rwanda - A Shining Example Of BLACK AFRICAN Organisation by Rostikol: 9:03pm On Oct 25, 2023
Rwanda has no oil.

I CAN'T EVEN THINK OF ANY RESOURCES THEY HAVE.

KIGALI IS ONE OF THE CLEANEST AND BEST ORGANIZED CITIES, NOT JUST IN AFRICA, BUT IN THE WORLD.

There are also many OTHER African cities developing fast, some of which will be posted here in due course,

I KEEP READING MENTAL MIDGETS ON THIS FORUM DENIGRATING ''THE BLACK RACE'' BECAUSE OF PROBLEMS THEY EXPERIENCE IN NIGERIA.

DON'T BLAME IT ON ''THE BLACK MAN''.

BLAME IT ON YOUR CORRUPT SELVES WHO REFUSE TO HOLD YOUR STATE AND FEDERAL LEADERS ACCOUNTABLE, FOR A MESS OF POTTAGE.

THE ''BLACK MAN'' IS DOING VERY WELL IN OTHER COUNTRIES, AND 12 OF THE 20 FASTEST GROWING ECONOMIES ON EARTH ARE BLACK COUNTRIES IN AFRICA AND THE CARIBBEAN

MORE PICTURES TO FOLLOW!

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Kigali, Rwanda - A Shining Example Of BLACK AFRICAN Organisation by okpukpu(m): 9:11pm On Oct 25, 2023
See proper landscaping. Enugu should be like this

5 Likes

Re: Welcome To Kigali, Rwanda - A Shining Example Of BLACK AFRICAN Organisation by AlexBells(m): 9:14pm On Oct 25, 2023
okpukpu:
Una and this Enugu matter eee, make dey manage this our coal city oo lol, anytime they mention this Kigali someone must bring Enugu into it
Re: Welcome To Kigali, Rwanda - A Shining Example Of BLACK AFRICAN Organisation by SoNature(m): 9:14pm On Oct 25, 2023
I tell people that if not for a country like Rwanda, there's no other way to prove that purely black African countries are not cursed!

17 Likes

Re: Welcome To Kigali, Rwanda - A Shining Example Of BLACK AFRICAN Organisation by StOla: 9:15pm On Oct 25, 2023
SoNature:
I tell people that if not for a country like Rwanda, there's no other way to prove that purely black African countries are not cursed!

Not before they killed themselves in a genocide.

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Kigali, Rwanda - A Shining Example Of BLACK AFRICAN Organisation by motymop: 9:17pm On Oct 25, 2023
Boring country and very expensive.

A country for retirees.

Nothing is going on in Rwanda, security is extremely tight.

No option in buying groceries.

3 Likes

Re: Welcome To Kigali, Rwanda - A Shining Example Of BLACK AFRICAN Organisation by Rostikol: 9:20pm On Oct 25, 2023
okpukpu:

The difference is that Rwandan leaders know the importance of SIDEWALKS and COVERED DRAINS.

It is called SEALING the road. Once it is sealed, there is no way sand, mud, or dust can ever get on the road.

A road that is not sealed is a substandard road, and those are roads without sidewalks and roads with open drains.

ALL WE NEED IN NIGERIA is just a single federal legislation that makes it MANDATORY to install sidewalks and covered drains on every street in a Nigerian residential or business district.

Do that, and virtually overnight, you can compare your cities to NEW YORK and LONDON, because that is the only major difference between Nigerian cities (apart from Abuja) and their counterparts cities across the world, and even in Africa.

Our roads are not sealed.

5 Likes

Re: Welcome To Kigali, Rwanda - A Shining Example Of BLACK AFRICAN Organisation by Rostikol: 9:24pm On Oct 25, 2023
StOla:

Not before the killed themselves in a genocide.

Hitler committed a genocide that was 6 times worse.

I don't see you reminding Germans of that when you kiss their ass.

8 Likes

Re: Welcome To Kigali, Rwanda - A Shining Example Of BLACK AFRICAN Organisation by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 9:25pm On Oct 25, 2023
Rostikol:
Rwanda has no oil.

KIGALI IS ONE OF THE CLEANEST AND BEST ORGANIZED CITIES, NOT JUST IN AFRICA, BUT IN THE WORLD.

There are also many OTHER African cities developing fast, some of which will be posted here in due course,

I KEEP READING MENTAL MIDGETS ON THIS FORUM DENIGRATING ''THE BLACK RACE'' BECAUSE OF PROBLEMS THEY EXPERIENCE IN NIGERIA.

BLAME IT ON YOUR CORRUPT SELVES WHO REFUSE TO HOLD YOUR STATE AND FEDERAL LEADERS ACCOUNTABLE, FOR A MESS OF POTTAGE.

THE ''BLACK MAN'' IS DOING VERY WELL IN OTHER COUNTRIES, AND 12 OF THE 20 FASTEST GROWING ECONOMIES ON EARTH ARE BLACK COUNTRIES IN AFRICA AND THE CARIBBEAN

MORE PICTURES TO FOLLOW!
And they don't shout go back to your village grin

8 Likes

Re: Welcome To Kigali, Rwanda - A Shining Example Of BLACK AFRICAN Organisation by Rostikol: 9:28pm On Oct 25, 2023
NimrodEndOfDays:
And they don't shout go back to your village grin

They would, if they had secessionists living in their midst. wink

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Kigali, Rwanda - A Shining Example Of BLACK AFRICAN Organisation by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 9:30pm On Oct 25, 2023
Rostikol:

They would, if they had secessionists living in their midst. wink
so why don't you force your Yoruba president to remove the secessionist so Lagos can be like Rwanda? grin

4 Likes

Re: Welcome To Kigali, Rwanda - A Shining Example Of BLACK AFRICAN Organisation by Yujin(m): 9:31pm On Oct 25, 2023
Out of the 20 most beautiful cities in Africa, no single city from Nigeria could be found. Abuja couldn't make neither did Lagos qualify yet Nigeria is touted the biggest economy in Africa.
Shame! shame!! shame!!!

Google it if you're in doubt. Check out Dakar, Senegal. Check out Abidjan. Look at Luanda, then Kigali. I've not even mentioned north African cities or those in Southern Africa.
Tufiakwa for the shithole

5 Likes

Re: Welcome To Kigali, Rwanda - A Shining Example Of BLACK AFRICAN Organisation by SpatialKing(m): 9:32pm On Oct 25, 2023
While our Lagos

3 Likes

Re: Welcome To Kigali, Rwanda - A Shining Example Of BLACK AFRICAN Organisation by OkCornel(m): 9:34pm On Oct 25, 2023
Rostikol:
Rwanda has no oil.

MORE PICTURES TO FOLLOW!

Check out Botswana as well

7 Likes

Re: Welcome To Kigali, Rwanda - A Shining Example Of BLACK AFRICAN Organisation by Rostikol: 9:36pm On Oct 25, 2023
Yujin:
Out of the 20 most beautiful cities in Africa, no single city from Nigeria could be found. Abuja couldn't make neither did Lagos qualify yet Nigeria is touted the biggest economy in Africa.
Shame! shame!! shame!!!

Google it if you're in doubt. Check out Dakar, Senegal. Check out Abidjan. Look at Luanda, then Kigali. I've not even mentioned north African cities or those in Southern Africa.
Tufiakwa for the shithole

YOU ARE A LIAR AND YOU ARE WRONG.

ABUJA IS ALWAYS RANKED AS BEING AMONG THE MOST BEAUTIFUL AND BEST PLANNED CITIES IN AFRICA.

Popular Kenyan vlogger, African Tigress from Nairobi, was BLOWN AWAY by the organisation, cleanliness, and greenery of ABUJA. Many comments on the site from foreigners including Kenyans expressed shock that Nigeria had such a beautiful and well planned city as ABUJA.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1CI8agiar0&ab_channel=AFRICANTIGRESS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUNne7iv4H8&ab_channel=AFRICANTIGRESS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Sxa2OKDokE&ab_channel=AFRICANTIGRESS

Kenyans and the rest of the international community showed so much love to Nigeria in their comments in these videos.

They were saying that Nigerians should not build skyscrapers in Abuja, as it would spoil the city. wink

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Kigali, Rwanda - A Shining Example Of BLACK AFRICAN Organisation by StOla: 9:44pm On Oct 25, 2023
Rostikol:

Hitler committed a genocide that was 6 times worse.

I don't see you reminding Germans of that when you kiss their ass.

Were the Germans killing themselves like the Rwandans?
Re: Welcome To Kigali, Rwanda - A Shining Example Of BLACK AFRICAN Organisation by Urheadmaster(m): 9:48pm On Oct 25, 2023
KIGALI is a very beautiful city more beautiful than Bola Ahmed Tinubu Lagos state Nigeria tongue

4 Likes

Re: Welcome To Kigali, Rwanda - A Shining Example Of BLACK AFRICAN Organisation by Rostikol: 9:48pm On Oct 25, 2023
StOla:

Were the Germans killing themselves like the Rwandans?

YES THEY WERE. Millions of German 'Jews' were slaughtered in the holocaust by Nazi Germans. Lined up and ordered to walk into a GAS CHAMBER where they choked to death, in concentration camps like Auschtwiz.

The USA also fought a civil that was extremely bloody as well.

In Russia, STALIN slaughtered over 20 million of his fellow citizens through starvation and executions.

4 Likes

Re: Welcome To Kigali, Rwanda - A Shining Example Of BLACK AFRICAN Organisation by aQUINandmore: 10:06pm On Oct 25, 2023
Rostikol:

YOU ARE A LIAR AND YOU ARE WRONG.

ABUJA IS ALWAYS RANKED AS BEING AMONG THE MOST BEAUTIFUL AND BEST PLANNED CITIES IN AFRICA.

Popular Kenyan vlogger, African Tigress from Nairobi, was BLOWN AWAY by the organisation, cleanliness, and greenery of ABUJA. Many comments on the site from foreigners including Kenyans expressed shock that Nigeria had such a beautiful and well planned city as ABUJA.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1CI8agiar0&ab_channel=AFRICANTIGRESS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUNne7iv4H8&ab_channel=AFRICANTIGRESS
which of the Abuja abeg? If there's an official rating of the 20 most beautiful cities in Africa, Lagos and Abuja will not smell it.
The fact that it's a bloggers video you are using to rate Abuja shows that you are still a learner, there's no single thing that will wow you in Abuja. The only "beautiful" thing about Abuja are some wide roads and beautiful estates littered everywhere with beautiful uniform roofs.
Only central Abuja is quite developed, the potholes in kubwa causes miscarriage.

So you expected a YouTuber to tell her audience that Abuja is not fine.
this same Abuja city gate that looks glowinly beautiful on videos and pictures, the day you will see it in person you sef go laugh.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Welcome To Kigali, Rwanda - A Shining Example Of BLACK AFRICAN Organisation by Rostikol: 10:30pm On Oct 25, 2023
aQUINandmore:
which of the Abuja abeg? If there's an official rating of the 20 most beautiful cities in Africa, Lagos and Abuja will not smell it.
The fact that it's a bloggers video you are using to rate Abuja shows that you are still a learner, there's no single thing that will wow you in Abuja. The only "beautiful" thing about Abuja are some wide roads and beautiful estates littered everywhere with beautiful uniform roofs.
Only central Abuja is quite developed, the potholes in kubwa causes miscarriage.

So you expected a YouTuber to tell her audience that Abuja is not fine.
this same Abuja city gate that looks glowinly beautiful on videos and pictures, the day you will see it in person you sef go laugh.

VLOGGERS REPRESENT THE PEOPLE.

THE MASSES.

THE THOUSANDS OF POSITIVE COMMENTS BY ORDINARY PEOPLE FROM AROUND THE WORLD IN THESE VIDEOS ARE 100 MILLION TIMES MORE CREDIBLE AND AUTHENTIC THAN WHATEVER SOME AMERICAN ASSHOLE SITTING IN HIS MUM'S BASEMENT TYPES OUT AND PRESENTS TO YOUR ANTI-NIGERIAN SLAVE BACKSIDE, AS ''OFFICIAL''.

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Kigali, Rwanda - A Shining Example Of BLACK AFRICAN Organisation by aQUINandmore: 10:41pm On Oct 25, 2023
Rostikol:

VLOGGERS REPRESENT THE PEOPLE.

THE MASSES.

THE THOUSANDS OF POSITIVE COMMENTS BY ORDINARY PEOPLE FROM AROUND THE WORLD IN THESE VIDEOS ARE 100 MILLION TIMES MORE CREDIBLE AND AUTHENTIC THAN WHATEVER SOME AMERICAN ASSHOLE SITTING IN HIS MUM'S BASEMENT TYPES OUT TO PRESENT TO YOUR ANTI-NIGERIAN SLAVE BACKSIDE.

grin grin see this one dey hype edited videos. Let me ask you, this Abuja city gate that looks so beautiful in this vloggers video, have you seen it in person? If yes, how does it really look? Is it really this beautiful?
I have been deceived to visit some places just because I saw how it was in YouTube only to be dossapointed by what's really on ground.
Re: Welcome To Kigali, Rwanda - A Shining Example Of BLACK AFRICAN Organisation by Rostikol: 10:52pm On Oct 25, 2023
aQUINandmore:
grin grin see this one dey hype edited videos. Let me ask you, this Abuja city gate that looks so beautiful in this vloggers video, have you seen it in person? If yes, how does it really look? Is it really this beautiful?
I have been deceived to visit some places just because I saw how it was in YouTube only to be dossapointed by what's really on ground.

THE VIDEO IS ABOUT ABUJA, NOT ''ABUJA CITY GATE''.

THE GATE IS MINIMALIST ARCHITECTURE AND WAS NOT DESIGNED TO BE 'SPECTACULAR'.

A SPECTACULAR CITY GATE AS YOU ENVISION IS REGARDED AS OBSCENE AND OUTDATED IN ARCHITECTURAL CIRCLES, NOT TO MENTION UNSUITED TO THE ECOLOGICAL AND AESTHETIC SIMPLICITY OF THE CITY DESIGN.

ABUJA IS A CITY WHERE TREES CONSTITUTE PART OF THE INFRASTRUCTURE.

IT'S THE VERY DEFINITION OF A GREEN CITY.

IT'S NOT DESIGNED TO BE A NEW YORK OR JOHANNESBURG.

THOUSANDS OF COMMENTS FROM EXPOSED PEOPLE AROUND THE WORLD SHOW FULL UNDERSTANDING OF THESE CONCEPTS, UNLIKE A VILLAGE DUNDEE LIKE YOU.

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Kigali, Rwanda - A Shining Example Of BLACK AFRICAN Organisation by Xxxxtentacion2: 10:54pm On Oct 25, 2023
aQUINandmore:
she don run leave the thread... always hyping rubbish
Re: Welcome To Kigali, Rwanda - A Shining Example Of BLACK AFRICAN Organisation by Rostikol: 11:12pm On Oct 25, 2023
Xxxxtentacion2:
she don run leave the thread... always hyping rubbish

IPOB.

We know if this same Abuja was named ''Umuahia the capital of Biafra Republic'', you would be hailing it as the best city in the universe.

That's why your opinions lack credibility on this forum.

You're a one-trick pony.

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Kigali, Rwanda - A Shining Example Of BLACK AFRICAN Organisation by Xxxxtentacion2: 11:28pm On Oct 25, 2023
Rostikol:

IPOB.

We know if this same Abuja was named ''Umuahia the capital of Biafra Republic'', you would be hailing it as the best city in the universe.

That's why your opinions lack credibility on this forum.

You're a one-trick pony.

nothing concerns me with ipob. but please stop hyping rubbish. go to abuja if one chance or manhood thieves no go show you shege... do they have manhood thieves in kigali ?
Re: Welcome To Kigali, Rwanda - A Shining Example Of BLACK AFRICAN Organisation by Rostikol: 11:33pm On Oct 25, 2023
Xxxxtentacion2:
nothing concerns me with ipob. but please stop hyping rubbish. go to abuja if one chance or manhood thieves no go show you shege... do they have manhood thieves in kigali ?

Your IPOB opinion is worthless on this forum because we know that EVERYTHING you type is based on tribalism.

Why deny IPOB? I just looked through your NL posts and ALL I see is anti-Nigerian IPOB commentary.

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Kigali, Rwanda - A Shining Example Of BLACK AFRICAN Organisation by Xxxxtentacion2: 11:36pm On Oct 25, 2023
Rostikol:

Your IPOB opinion is worthless on this forum because we know that EVERYTHING you type is based on tribalism.
define tribalism...
Re: Welcome To Kigali, Rwanda - A Shining Example Of BLACK AFRICAN Organisation by Rostikol: 11:39pm On Oct 25, 2023
Maputo, Mozambique

Re: Welcome To Kigali, Rwanda - A Shining Example Of BLACK AFRICAN Organisation by Rostikol: 11:46pm On Oct 25, 2023
Gaborone, Botswana

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Kigali, Rwanda - A Shining Example Of BLACK AFRICAN Organisation by TheBillyonaire: 12:00am On Oct 26, 2023
Rostikol:

YES THEY WERE. Millions of German 'Jews' were slaughtered in the holocaust by Nazi Germans. Lined up and ordered to walk into a GAS CHAMBER where they choked to death, in concentration camps like Auschitwiz.

The USA also fought a civil that was extremely bloody as well.

In Russia, STALIN slaughtered over 20 million of his fellow citizens through starvation and executions.

Holocaust is the greatest lie, ever told. Do not believe me, just dedicate a day in research. Do not just believe what you are told. It didnt happen. Jews just needed a homeland.
Re: Welcome To Kigali, Rwanda - A Shining Example Of BLACK AFRICAN Organisation by engrchykae(m): 4:24am On Oct 26, 2023
StOla:

Not before they killed themselves in a genocide.
maybe they killed their trouble makers
Re: Welcome To Kigali, Rwanda - A Shining Example Of BLACK AFRICAN Organisation by acmev2(m): 5:01am On Oct 26, 2023
We still have a long way to go with our kind of leaders.

(1) (2) (Reply)

DETAILED STEP-BY-STEP ON HOW TO MOVE TO PORTUGAL / Job Opportunity Urgent Vacancy As Distributor/ Dealer (new) / November Mini-Break to the UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.