Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,206 members, 7,829,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Young Man Beheaded In Delta State (Graphic Pics) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Young Man Beheaded In Delta State (Graphic Pics) (37038 Views)

Almajiri Boy Beheaded In Beji, Minna (Graphic Photos) / Jude 'Dollar Boy': Man Beheaded In Bori, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) / Man Beheaded In Edo State, Body Parts Including Joystick Removed. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Man Beheaded In Delta State (Graphic Pics) by micflo28(m): 12:30am On Dec 13, 2016
When your quarrelling with someone and he threatens to teach u a lesson of your life angry

My dear its time to calm the folk down cheesy
Re: Young Man Beheaded In Delta State (Graphic Pics) by RighteousI: 1:11am On Dec 13, 2016

Re: Young Man Beheaded In Delta State (Graphic Pics) by deebrain(m): 1:24am On Dec 13, 2016
Killers are the real cowards because they go into hiding after the act, afraid of being killed also.

You dish out so freely something you are afraid of having.

You can't give life, yet you take it at will.

Wickedness!
Re: Young Man Beheaded In Delta State (Graphic Pics) by RosaConsidine: 2:21am On Dec 13, 2016
I'm sorry but.....

That young man's physique and that of the beheaded guy don't match....like, at all. Even their complexions look different.

The young man is slim while the beheaded body there is thick. Abi he added weight after being beheaded?

Not to talk of the haphazard structure of the article that makes it practically impossible to make sense of what exactly the writer is trying to say.

Something just doesn't add up.
Re: Young Man Beheaded In Delta State (Graphic Pics) by Sotenna(m): 2:53am On Dec 13, 2016
I don't think this story is true because of two reasons;

1. The two bodies don't match, one is fair in complexion and slim, and the other the headless one is dark and muscular.

2. I served in Ogbe-Ijoh as a corp member, and still have friends over there, and when I asked about this particular story they told me it never happened. No one was beheaded there.
Re: Young Man Beheaded In Delta State (Graphic Pics) by Undisputed001(m): 5:19am On Dec 13, 2016
Very Barbaric and godless people.

1 Like

Re: Young Man Beheaded In Delta State (Graphic Pics) by Agimor(m): 6:15am On Dec 13, 2016
So disheartening. Man's inhumanity to man. This is someone I know, we both schooled in the same school.
It's my prayer that the almighty God purge him of his iniquities and grant him a place in his bosom. Amen! Rest in peace Bro.

Re: Young Man Beheaded In Delta State (Graphic Pics) by Agimor(m): 6:19am On Dec 13, 2016
Sotenna:
I don't think this story is true because of two reasons;

1. The two bodies don't match, one is fair in complexion and slim, and the other the headless one is dark and muscular.

2. I served in Ogbe-Ijoh as a corp member, and still have friends over there, and when I asked about this particular story they told me it never happened. No one was beheaded there.
FBI. Your investigation is as useless as a tissue paper. This is someone I personally and mind you I knew back then in school.
Re: Young Man Beheaded In Delta State (Graphic Pics) by seunmii(m): 7:59am On Dec 13, 2016
As for me...I am beginning to think that the militant are bow disguising as SARS and army. Nigerians should be careful to believe everything. Think deep about this
Re: Young Man Beheaded In Delta State (Graphic Pics) by Sotenna(m): 9:57am On Dec 13, 2016
Agimor:
FBI. Your investigation is as useless as a tissue paper. This is someone I personally and mind you I knew back then in school.

Tissue paper is only useless in your Aladja community where majority of houses are batchers without toilets, where people sh*t along the edges of the road, and scrape their arses on tree trunks to wipe it of faeces. grin

Yeah I really spent time studying you creatures.
Re: Young Man Beheaded In Delta State (Graphic Pics) by kennynikky(m): 3:43am On Dec 14, 2016
rydow:
R.I.P
d guy die?
Re: Young Man Beheaded In Delta State (Graphic Pics) by rydow(m): 4:07am On Dec 14, 2016
kennynikky:
d guy die?

No sir

He dey sleep ni.
Re: Young Man Beheaded In Delta State (Graphic Pics) by kennynikky(m): 8:03am On Dec 14, 2016
rydow:

No sir
He dey sleep ni.
lol.. Funnyguy..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2-Year-Old Boy Starved By His Father And Stepmother In Warri Rescued (Photos) / Police Shoots Bus Driver Dead At Mile 2 (video) / Young Lady Rescued From Ritualists In Delta State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.