Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,145 members, 7,821,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Niger-nigeria Pipeline: Katsina Landowners Set To Make A Killing - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Niger-nigeria Pipeline: Katsina Landowners Set To Make A Killing (14117 Views)

Landowners In Abuja Take IG Of Police To Court For Illegal Seizes Of Property / Be A Landowners This Year / River Niger Overflows In Anambra, Properties Destroyed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger-nigeria Pipeline: Katsina Landowners Set To Make A Killing by AntiNigerian: 9:17am On Dec 12, 2016
bayelsaowei:
come here you rascal..

We would show you guys that oil belongs to us and not the whole nigeria..obohri tubo.. angry

Ijaw man, tell that fool what he should know! Northerners should go and start mining mineral resources and we'll support them in future!

1 Like

Re: Niger-nigeria Pipeline: Katsina Landowners Set To Make A Killing by AntiNigerian: 9:21am On Dec 12, 2016
maikachiya:
Nigeria was build up with the sweat of Northern Nigerian Famers, in the early hour of Nigerian birth. But look at those ungrateful Niger-Delters insulting there Mother.... Mama North please be patient to those young cruel Children. Age lead you to this session to call you with unrespectable names.
Mama North, your job is great. You never cry at the time of birth but prayers to have a friitful Children. Now the Children has growth with mercyless face rising weapons against you. YOUR PRAYERS IS HIGHLY NEEDED.
let Mama North go and feed herself! We've had enough! If north is truly feeding Nigeria, why doesn't she want the Biafran people(SE/SS) to go and be on their own and sort out themselves??
Re: Niger-nigeria Pipeline: Katsina Landowners Set To Make A Killing by AntiNigerian: 9:21am On Dec 12, 2016
blackfase:
Useless country, hopeless rulers, foolish followers....
CONFIRRM!

1 Like

Re: Niger-nigeria Pipeline: Katsina Landowners Set To Make A Killing by texazzpete(m): 9:23am On Dec 12, 2016
sanandreas:

Illegal mining from Nasarawa to Niger to Zamfara.

Thank the Good Lord you mentioned the word 'illegal'.

Abi you think the money Niger delta oil thieves and pipeline vandals make is 'feeding the nation'?
Re: Niger-nigeria Pipeline: Katsina Landowners Set To Make A Killing by texazzpete(m): 9:27am On Dec 12, 2016
DedeNkem:
Instead of investing in clean energy which is energy of the future, these clueless idiots in this administration are busy digging pipelines!

The land owners are also idiots too for rejoicing over a plan to have oil pipelines pass through their lands. When the pipes spills oil, they will realize what they did to themselves.

I think you're the clueless one.
Investment in clean energy is a good idea, but that's not a solution for the short to mid term. We rely on refined petroleum products to run our vehicles, generate electricity in our homes and to burn thieves cheesy. We NEED these type of projects and those can run simultaneously with investment in renewables.

DedeNkem:

The land owners are also idiots too for rejoicing over a plan to have oil pipelines pass through their lands. When the pipes spills oil, they will realize what they did to themselves.

1. The terrain is different.
2. Sabotage - the leading cause of oil spills in the creeks - will be far less prevalent in the north. Much more difficult to steal and sell unrefined crude in the North where there is no easy export route.
Re: Niger-nigeria Pipeline: Katsina Landowners Set To Make A Killing by sanandreas(m): 9:29am On Dec 12, 2016
texazzpete:

Thank the Good Lord you mentioned the word 'illegal'.

Abi you think the money Niger delta oil thieves and pipeline vandals make is 'feeding the nation'?
undecided angry
Re: Niger-nigeria Pipeline: Katsina Landowners Set To Make A Killing by Donsammi(m): 9:48am On Dec 12, 2016
sanandreas:

Nigeria is use and dump. Can u compare Niger-delta with other oil producing region of the world? The north can source oil from anywhere. We careless about them. Trillions of dollars left their land without tangible thing to show for it. Abuja was built with oil. The first day I got to Abuja my head was boiling.
lol Abuja wasn't that beautiful around 2000-2004 ...

yeah Abuja was built with oil money and mansions and businesses here are owned by easterners and southerners ...

that's why this succession thing will not work ...

anyway oil money haven't reach every crook of Abuja tho

the roads here are death traps cus of its smoothness and wideness 4 lanes ... yeah still oil money..
Re: Niger-nigeria Pipeline: Katsina Landowners Set To Make A Killing by Donsammi(m): 9:52am On Dec 12, 2016
AntiNigerian:
let Mama North go and feed herself! We've had enough! If north is truly feeding Nigeria, why doesn't she want the Biafran people(SE/SS) to go and be on their own and sort out themselves??
the north really needs the south ooo and east.

herein the north .they got nothing to generate revenue and core north is still backwards and they need the south and east to built the ravaging north . eg kD ...Bornu
Re: Niger-nigeria Pipeline: Katsina Landowners Set To Make A Killing by Cityguy: 10:05am On Dec 12, 2016
I don't see it happening. Same govt that's talking with ND guys? It's just a threat to box the ND into a corner and gain advantage in negotiations. But on a second thought, anything can happen under ........... Happy holiday grin
Re: Niger-nigeria Pipeline: Katsina Landowners Set To Make A Killing by agrovick(m): 10:08am On Dec 12, 2016
afrikanns:
Beware of this guy, Beware and Bewarned!! This data guy will collect your money without him sending you poo, after u might av sent him the recharge pin he would tell you "you are a fool " all his response all the way.His advert is shown below.

Oga this is your second post I'm reading on this same issue, it's funny how you fell mugu easily.
How can you trust the kind of rates this guy offered?

According to a wise man; if it's too good to be true, then it is definitely not true.
Re: Niger-nigeria Pipeline: Katsina Landowners Set To Make A Killing by Ovamboland(m): 10:25am On Dec 12, 2016
DedeNkem:
Instead of investing in clean energy which is energy of the future, these clueless idiots in this administration are busy digging pipelines!

So they will use clean energy to power the cars, trucks, generators in existence today, or they will force everybody to replace all these equipment overnight. Or keep the investment idle till clean energy materialise. Even Americans as advanced voted for more coal over clean energy while we leave our own deposit under ground and embrace poverty induced by lack of power.
Re: Niger-nigeria Pipeline: Katsina Landowners Set To Make A Killing by Ovamboland(m): 10:46am On Dec 12, 2016
bayelsaowei:
a serious dullard..no conceptual plan..no feasibility studies....just jump into pipelines...

A dullard indeed..

Nigeria go hear wee for this man hand... grin

You are the real dullard here, where is the pipeline they jumped on to without feasibility study located?
In your small mind no activity precedes feasibility study, no thinking no ideas no wishes.

So you will start doing blank feasibility and afterwards say a pipeline will be a nice idea?
Re: Niger-nigeria Pipeline: Katsina Landowners Set To Make A Killing by CoolFreeday(m): 10:57am On Dec 12, 2016
wellmax:

When some people will not allow crude flow to Kaduna. It's the right thing to do. It's shorter and more secure

on point.
Re: Niger-nigeria Pipeline: Katsina Landowners Set To Make A Killing by Nobody: 11:14am On Dec 12, 2016
tuoyoojo:
*WHY AM HAPPY THAT MUHAMMADU BUHARI IS THE PRESIDENT*!!!

*...ODIDERE AYEKOTO...*

*Today, I want to take time and thank GOD for making Buhari the president of this country*.

*At first, I did not understand why GOD allowed it to happen. But now I know and I HAVE SEEN reasons why we should accept his Presidency*.

*Had it been Buhari did not become President*:

*1. We will think that by now fuel will be #45 per litre*.

*2. We will think that by now #1 will be equal to $1*.

*3. We will think that by now three million jobs would have been created*.

*4. We will think that by now unemployed youths would have been receiving #5,000.00 stipends*.

*5. We will think that by now pupils would have been getting at least a meal(including fruits) in school*.

*6. We will think that by now Buhari would have made his assets and liabilities public*.

*7. We will think that by now maternal and children healthcare services would be free*.

*8. We will think that by now Boko Haram will be a thing of the past*.

*9. We will think that by now all corrupt leaders will be in jail*.

*10. We will think that by now Electricity will be 24/7*

*11. We think that by now Nigeria will be the Greatest and strongest Economy in the world*.

*12. We will think by now a bag of rice will be N5000 with a boom in Agriculture*.

*13. We will think by now Nigeria would have recovered all looted funds*.

*14. We will think by now Nnamdi Kanu would have declared Independent State of Biafra*.

*15. We will think that by now Nigeria would have gotten 3 standard working Refinery*.

*16. We will think that by now Nigeria would have stopped importation of fuel*.

*17. We will think by now office of the First Lady will no longer exist*.

*18. We will think by now National Assembly salary would have been cut down to 50%*.

*19. We will think that by now 720,000 jobs by the 36 states in the federation yearly (20,000 per state) would have been created*.

*20. We will think that by now there would be permanent peace in the Niger Delta*.

*21. We will think that by now Chibok girls would have been rescued*.

*22. We will think that by now the government would have started creating additional middle-class of at least two million new home owners in the first year in government and one million annually thereafter*.

*23. By now everybody will be blaming Goodluck Jonathan and calling him clueless*.

*The list is almost endless..."*

*This is Nigeria of 2016*

*I didn't say anything ooo but I hope u know why our economy is on recess*.

#copied

Now, I know why a verse in the bible says, Jesus said, It is finished.

and also..

Jesus wept..

Nigerians don hear am.

1 Like

Re: Niger-nigeria Pipeline: Katsina Landowners Set To Make A Killing by juman(m): 11:26am On Dec 12, 2016
tuoyoojo:
*WHY AM HAPPY THAT MUHAMMADU BUHARI IS THE PRESIDENT*!!!

*...ODIDERE AYEKOTO...*

*Today, I want to take time and thank GOD for making Buhari the president of this country*.

*At first, I did not understand why GOD allowed it to happen. But now I know and I HAVE SEEN reasons why we should accept his Presidency*.

*Had it been Buhari did not become President*:

*1. We will think that by now fuel will be #45 per litre*.

*2. We will think that by now #1 will be equal to $1*.

*3. We will think that by now three million jobs would have been created*.

*4. We will think that by now unemployed youths would have been receiving #5,000.00 stipends*.

*5. We will think that by now pupils would have been getting at least a meal(including fruits) in school*.

*6. We will think that by now Buhari would have made his assets and liabilities public*.

*7. We will think that by now maternal and children healthcare services would be free*.

*8. We will think that by now Boko Haram will be a thing of the past*.

*9. We will think that by now all corrupt leaders will be in jail*.

*10. We will think that by now Electricity will be 24/7*

*11. We think that by now Nigeria will be the Greatest and strongest Economy in the world*.

*12. We will think by now a bag of rice will be N5000 with a boom in Agriculture*.

*13. We will think by now Nigeria would have recovered all looted funds*.

*14. We will think by now Nnamdi Kanu would have declared Independent State of Biafra*.

*15. We will think that by now Nigeria would have gotten 3 standard working Refinery*.

*16. We will think that by now Nigeria would have stopped importation of fuel*.

*17. We will think by now office of the First Lady will no longer exist*.

*18. We will think by now National Assembly salary would have been cut down to 50%*.

*19. We will think that by now 720,000 jobs by the 36 states in the federation yearly (20,000 per state) would have been created*.

*20. We will think that by now there would be permanent peace in the Niger Delta*.

*21. We will think that by now Chibok girls would have been rescued*.

*22. We will think that by now the government would have started creating additional middle-class of at least two million new home owners in the first year in government and one million annually thereafter*.

*23. By now everybody will be blaming Goodluck Jonathan and calling him clueless*.

*The list is almost endless..."*

*This is Nigeria of 2016*

*I didn't say anything ooo but I hope u know why our economy is on recess*.

#copied

I laugh. grin
APC is also politicians of lowest grade.
They are just noise makers.

This reminds me of my two colleagues in 2003 that voted for buhari despite yorubas were told to vote for obasanjo.
I voted for obasanjo that time. Ofcourse unfortunately obj presidency was a disgrace.

But now their buhari is the president 12 years later, and he turned out to be a clueless president as well.

1 Like

Re: Niger-nigeria Pipeline: Katsina Landowners Set To Make A Killing by COMPAQ(m): 11:54am On Dec 12, 2016
sanandreas:

Nigeria is use and dump. Can u compare Niger-delta with other oil producing region of the world? The north can source oil from anywhere. We careless about them. Trillions of dollars left their land without tangible thing to show for it. Abuja was built with oil. The first day I got to Abuja my head was boiling.

That Abuja issue is a common argument, but another argument I have is what have the Governors of the Niger Delta done with their allocations since 1999? If spent properly, the ND states should be much better.

So the fact is even if the ND states get 100% derivation, most of the money will be stolen, incompetently utilized, and 20 years down the line, we will still be asking ourselves how we spent the money.

The issue is not about FG or Northerners, it's about the fact that ALL politicians inthis country are corrupt and incompetent!!

1 Like

Re: Niger-nigeria Pipeline: Katsina Landowners Set To Make A Killing by ogunsj: 12:27pm On Dec 12, 2016
Obaladerin2:
Y are w going backward?
which backward, America has oil they still import oil. as you people have planned to cripple the economy by encouraging your brothers to be blowing pipelines govt has to seek alternatives. it's even long overdue.
Re: Niger-nigeria Pipeline: Katsina Landowners Set To Make A Killing by ogunsj: 12:32pm On Dec 12, 2016
onyedikachukwue:
So it's now confirmed.
Nigeria is a failed state.
it seems you don't know the meaning of a failed state.
Re: Niger-nigeria Pipeline: Katsina Landowners Set To Make A Killing by VajanahDischaj(f): 12:50pm On Dec 12, 2016
Re: Niger-nigeria Pipeline: Katsina Landowners Set To Make A Killing by davidterna: 4:19pm On Dec 12, 2016
It's a welcome development, in every business if there is no competition ,there won't be any seriousNess. It is a wake up call for the Niger Delta militant and there stackholders what they need to be done for them by the FG before the suffer consideration by FG.
Re: Niger-nigeria Pipeline: Katsina Landowners Set To Make A Killing by AntiNigerian: 4:47pm On Dec 12, 2016
Donsammi:
the north really needs the south ooo and east.

herein the north .they got nothing to generate revenue and core north is still backwards and they need the south and east to built the ravaging north . eg kD ...Bornu
Lugardian reign of parasitism must stop today hence we'll go with Biafra! I thought the Northerners said they're the food basket of the nation??
Re: Niger-nigeria Pipeline: Katsina Landowners Set To Make A Killing by unclejb2(m): 4:50pm On Dec 12, 2016
I hope this project is true so that Nigeria can allow us go in peace since our unity is that of oil. However we expect suicide militants with Boko Haram experience to reign supreme in that part of the world
Re: Niger-nigeria Pipeline: Katsina Landowners Set To Make A Killing by Donsammi(m): 6:17pm On Dec 12, 2016
AntiNigerian:
Lugardian reign of parasitism must stop today hence we'll go with Biafra! I thought the Northerners said they're the food basket of the nation??
you want Biafra but our Igbo's leaders have mansions and properties here in the north with money meant to develop the east .. that's why I see this Biafra not coming to pass .
in the east there's nothing to write home about .. .
before you start to attack me am from IMO
schooling in imsu based and born in Abuja .

No infrastructure to write home about ...
Re: Niger-nigeria Pipeline: Katsina Landowners Set To Make A Killing by Donsammi(m): 6:20pm On Dec 12, 2016
COMPAQ:

That Abuja issue is a common argument, but another argument I have is what have the Governors of the Niger Delta done with their allocations since 1999? If spent properly, the ND states should be much better.

So the fact is even if the ND states get 100% derivation, most of the money will be stolen, incompetently utilized, and 20 years down the line, we will still be asking ourselves how we spent the money.

The issue is not about FG or Northerners, it's about the fact that ALL politicians inthis country are corrupt and incompetent!!
school this dudes.

carry on .

that's what am trying to make people understand

.eg IMO state is a oil producing state with extra allocation buh the state is in mess ...
what is the governor doing with the money?
Re: Niger-nigeria Pipeline: Katsina Landowners Set To Make A Killing by murmee: 6:26pm On Dec 12, 2016
LorDBolton:

When buhari finishes with north... NIGER-DELTANS will stone jonathan.

What u see here is a man with vision, who knows the north has misused their opportunity and wants to do a lot b4 giving up power in 2023

Yes we live in ONE NIGERIA, but every leader should strive to elevate his region of origin (common sense)
I have to agree with you. It is not only Niger Deltans that would stone Jonathan. South Westerners should do same to Obasanjo who spent 8 years as President of Nigeria and did nothing to develop his region of origin. He concentrated on developing the North because he wanted a third term but he did not realise that the Northerners were merely tolerating him.
Re: Niger-nigeria Pipeline: Katsina Landowners Set To Make A Killing by LorDBolton(m): 6:54pm On Dec 12, 2016
murmee:
I have to agree with you. It is not only Niger Deltans that would stone Jonathan. South Westerners should do same to Obasanjo who spent 8 years as President of Nigeria and did nothing to develop his region of origin. He concentrated on developing the North because he wanted a third term but he did not realise that the Northerners were merely tolerating him.
Gbam!

To think he frustrated many devt projects embarked on, especially by lagos state govt.
Re: Niger-nigeria Pipeline: Katsina Landowners Set To Make A Killing by AntiNigerian: 9:05pm On Dec 12, 2016
Donsammi:
you want Biafra but our Igbo's leaders have mansions and properties here in the north with money meant to develop the east .. that's why I see this Biafra not coming to pass .
in the east there's nothing to write home about .. .
before you start to attack me am from IMO
schooling in imsu based and born in Abuja .

No infrastructure to write home about ...

Not even that.. Same thing with the NIGER DELTA too.. Am from Rivers state(Etche LGA) and some of our leaders are just annoying
Re: Niger-nigeria Pipeline: Katsina Landowners Set To Make A Killing by DedeNkem: 11:34pm On Dec 12, 2016
Ovamboland:

So they will use clean energy to power the cars, trucks, generators in existence today, or they will force everybody to replace all these equipment overnight. Or keep the investment idle till clean energy materialise. Even Americans as advanced voted for more coal over clean energy while we leave our own deposit under ground and embrace poverty induced by lack of power.

Your argument is juvenile and dumb! Do you actually believe anyone thinks changing from dirty energy to clean one would take a day or a month or a year to achieve? Don't make dumb arguments!

My point is that Nigerian governments (both present and past) made zero investment on clean energy. It's not even on their to-do list!

I'm not sure if you knew this thing called Climate Change or Global Warming. It's the increase of Earth's average surface temperature due to effect of greenhouse gases, such as carbon dioxide emissions from burning fossil fuels or from deforestation, which trap heat that would otherwise escape from Earth. It's the greatest threat humans face!

Renewable energy on the other hand, is energy that is collected from resources which are naturally replenished on a human timescale, such as sunlight, wind, rain, tides, waves, and geothermal heat.

If we start investing in clean energy, fossil fuels will be phased out gradually. Electricity will be stable and cheap, you won't be hearing deafening generating sets everywhere, our air will be clean and many more benefits!

Unfortunately, corruption and crooked oil men won't let this happen.
Re: Niger-nigeria Pipeline: Katsina Landowners Set To Make A Killing by DedeNkem: 11:44pm On Dec 12, 2016
texazzpete:

I think you're the clueless one.
Investment in clean energy is a good idea, but that's not a solution for the short to mid term. We rely on refined petroleum products to run our vehicles, generate electricity in our homes and to burn thieves cheesy. We NEED these type of projects and those can run simultaneously with investment in renewables.

1. The terrain is different.
2. Sabotage - the leading cause of oil spills in the creeks - will be far less prevalent in the north. Much more difficult to steal and sell unrefined crude in the North where there is no easy export route.

Your argument is juvenile and dumb! Do you actually believe anyone thinks changing from dirty energy to clean one would take a day or a month or a year to achieve? It's a gradual process. And making short term investments (oil will deplete) while ignoring a long-term one (clean energy) is dumb! Don't make dumb and shortsighted arguments!

My point is that Nigerian governments (both present and past) made zero investment on clean energy. It's not even on their to-do list!

I'm not sure if you knew this thing called Climate Change or Global Warming. It's the increase of Earth's average surface temperature due to effect of greenhouse gases, such as carbon dioxide emissions from burning fossil fuels or from deforestation, which trap heat that would otherwise escape from Earth. It's the greatest threat humans face!

Renewable energy on the other hand, is energy that is collected from resources which are naturally replenished on a human timescale, such as sunlight, wind, rain, tides, waves, and geothermal heat.

If we start investing in clean energy, fossil fuels will be phased out gradually. Electricity will be stable and cheap, you won't be hearing deafening generating sets everywhere, our air will be clean and many more benefits!

Unfortunately, corruption and crooked oil men won't let this happen.
Re: Niger-nigeria Pipeline: Katsina Landowners Set To Make A Killing by oyatz(m): 9:04am On Jan 27, 2018
How?
The oil fields (and SORAZ REFINERY) are in Niger Republic and they don't have youth restiveness, oil pipelines vandals and the equivalents of 'Niger-delta' militants.

sanandreas:
Running round circles. Soon the north would feel what Niger-deltans are facing. It would increase insecurity in the North. New freedom fighters would emerge. New Islamist group would have more fund from oil bunkering.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

6 Struggles Of Owning A Tiny Lagos Apartment / Land Verification And Due Diligence #check / COVID-19: Cash-strapped Tenants Face Ejection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.