Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,914 members, 7,835,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Photo Of Reigners Bible Church, Akan weeks Nursing His Injuries - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Reigners Bible Church, Akan weeks Nursing His Injuries (1164 Views)

Akan Imoh, 27-Year-Old Contesting For Lagos State House Of Assembly. Pics / Thugs Beat Iniobong Akan, APC Chairman In Akwa Ibom, Break His Head (Graphic Pic / Governor Udom Leaves After Collapse Of Reigners Bible Church Building. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of Reigners Bible Church, Akan weeks Nursing His Injuries by aminulive: 6:51pm On Dec 11, 2016
Founder of Reigners bible church, Apostle Akan weeks is pictured above nursing injuries he sustained during the collapse of the church building on Saturday. Akan was being ordained as a bishop when the calamity happened.

Meanwhile, Nigeria's former president, Goodluck Jonathan has joined the list of dignitaries who have been pouring commiseration messages to the people of Akwa Ibom over the tragedy.

Jonathan wrote on his social media page;

My condolences to the government and people of Akwa-Ibom state over the unfortunate incident that led to loss of lives at Reigners’ Bible Church in Uyo. My family and I thank God for the survival of the Governor, Mr. Udom Emmanuel, even as we mourn the loss of lives that resulted from the building collapse. I pray that God comforts the survivors as only He can. May God bless Akwa-Ibom and her people.
http://politicsngr.com/photo-reigners-bible-church-founder-apostle-akan-weeks-nurses-injuries/

cc : lalasticlala

Re: Photo Of Reigners Bible Church, Akan weeks Nursing His Injuries by kogistar: 7:03pm On Dec 11, 2016
so, what next? is he the only one involved?
Re: Photo Of Reigners Bible Church, Akan weeks Nursing His Injuries by nwadiuko1(m): 8:32pm On Dec 11, 2016
something is fishy about this whole thig......
Re: Photo Of Reigners Bible Church, Akan weeks Nursing His Injuries by nwadiuko1(m): 8:32pm On Dec 11, 2016
something is fishy about this whole thing
Re: Photo Of Reigners Bible Church, Akan weeks Nursing His Injuries by redsun(m): 8:46pm On Dec 11, 2016
Non of the articles states how many that died. It is the faith of the fundamentally ignorant, they will continue to reap the result of haphazardness until they start thinking straight.

(1) (Reply)

BBC Blasts Buhari For Plagiarism / Breaking: Barrow Removes “islamic” From Gambia’s Official Name / War Against Hijab: Lagos Loses Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.