Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,053 members, 7,810,932 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:41 PM

What Are The Top 5 Websites You Can't Do Without? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What Are The Top 5 Websites You Can't Do Without? (672 Views)

Top 5 Websites That Pay You To Answer Questions Online / Free 5 Websites And 2 Blogs Design, Provided You Have Domain And Hosting / Best 5 Websites To Learn Web Development And Programming For Free This Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Top 5 Websites You Can't Do Without? by 3mmyz(m): 8:09pm On Dec 11, 2016
The Question is:
What are the Top 5 Websites you can't do without?
My Lists:
1. Wikipedia.com
2. Google.com
3. Facebook
4. Nairaland.com
5. Quora.com

Drop your lists!!!
Re: What Are The Top 5 Websites You Can't Do Without? by ammyluv2002(f): 8:36pm On Dec 11, 2016
3mmyz:

You go like movies wella o
Yes,I do
Re: What Are The Top 5 Websites You Can't Do Without? by ThePost: 9:04pm On Dec 11, 2016
Well, in no particular order.

1. The Guardian

2. Nairaland

3. The muse

4. Dailywritingtips

5. Almighty GOOGLE grin

1 Like

Re: What Are The Top 5 Websites You Can't Do Without? by pxjosh(m): 10:34pm On Dec 11, 2016
3mmyz:
The Question is:

What are the Top 5 Websites you can't do without?

My Lists:

1. Wikipedia.com

2. Google.com

3. Facebook

4. Nairaland.com

5. Quora.com

Drop your lists!!!
1. Nairaland
2. Quora
3. Wikipedia
4. Facebook
Re: What Are The Top 5 Websites You Can't Do Without? by AgoraRoad(m): 10:37pm On Dec 11, 2016
How To Invest Your Money & When To Buy Or Rent A House: Tai Lopez
"When all you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail."
This is one of my favorite quotes because it illustrates the way the majority of people think.
Before Tai Lopez opened up his real estate course, with his business partner Cole Hatter, many people Tai spoke to about real estate equated
Renting a house with being poor, and buying a house with being rich.
But if you want to separate yourself from the masses, you have to have to think differently then the masses.
Because the reality of the situation is that there are many celebrities who rent their homes as opposed to buying them.
So do they rent because they can't afford their homes?
Of course not.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtqR6TXQ0yM
So when should you buy versus when should you rent?
What do you do with your income? Where do you place it to get the highest rates of returns?
In this video Tai Lopez talk about the secrets of how the wealthy invest their money.
---------------------------------- Get Tai Lopez's program Here->http://www.asapmediavip.com/life/how-to-invest-your-money-when-to-buy-or-rent-a-house-tai-lopez/
Learn what my mentor's taught me that allowed me to make money while traveling and having fun - Get Tai Lopez's program Here->http://www.asapmediavip.com/life/how-to-invest-your-money-when-to-buy-or-rent-a-house-tai-lopez/
Re: What Are The Top 5 Websites You Can't Do Without? by Onyejemechimere(m): 8:02am On Dec 12, 2016
1) Nairaland
2) quota
3) Facebook
4) google
5) o2tvseries.com

(1) (Reply)

I earned about £300 on feb, please get in!! / Android Application Developer Urgently Needed / Fresh Approved Non Hosted UK Adsense Account For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.