Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,720 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Finally, Army Advances Into Sambisa Forest And This Happens(pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Finally, Army Advances Into Sambisa Forest And This Happens(pics) (6409 Views)

N4 Billion Budget For Roads In Sambisa Forest And Border Communities-borno Gov't / White Man Arrested In Sambisa Forest!! / Military Has Shown Confidence By Entering Into Sambisa Forest – Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally, Army Advances Into Sambisa Forest And This Happens(pics) by Engrpj(m): 8:31pm On Dec 11, 2016
Aftermath of Military clash with Bokoharam Fighters as Nigerian Army Launches attack in Sambisa Forest

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Finally, Army Advances Into Sambisa Forest And This Happens(pics) by dunkem21(m): 8:32pm On Dec 11, 2016
Kudos to our gallant Military cool

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Finally, Army Advances Into Sambisa Forest And This Happens(pics) by zico530(m): 8:33pm On Dec 11, 2016
Wow! See that one with useless prick. Na dat maggot-like thing you dey take Bleep our fine girls abi? God punish Satan.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally, Army Advances Into Sambisa Forest And This Happens(pics) by madridguy(m): 8:34pm On Dec 11, 2016
Ok
Re: Finally, Army Advances Into Sambisa Forest And This Happens(pics) by fav444(f): 8:41pm On Dec 11, 2016
My eyes shall not behold evil

3 Likes

Re: Finally, Army Advances Into Sambisa Forest And This Happens(pics) by Corrinthians(m): 8:41pm On Dec 11, 2016
Seeing that last picture makes me feel how i felt in the last Reinhard Bonke crusade i attended over 15 years ago! Lovely sight to behold.

I beseech thee oh Lord, make them pay for every single drop of innocent blood they spilled in the course of their demonic campaign.

God bless, strengthen, guide, and protect our troops, AMEN!

7 Likes

Re: Finally, Army Advances Into Sambisa Forest And This Happens(pics) by wowmenow: 8:59pm On Dec 11, 2016
Politicians create terrorist organization like boko haram ..

Politicians create army to kill them

Humanity suffers

My condolences to all the boko haram who have lost their life and also to the innocent soldier's

6 Likes

Re: Finally, Army Advances Into Sambisa Forest And This Happens(pics) by Nobody: 9:03pm On Dec 11, 2016
i for dey commend the good for nothing soldiers if i no know them! just wait until BH release their own pics then we go count scores..............
rubbish they have time to snap just 8 to 10 bodies while BH just killed dozens in adamawa...... foolish fools

2 Likes

Re: Finally, Army Advances Into Sambisa Forest And This Happens(pics) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Dec 11, 2016
Source?
Re: Finally, Army Advances Into Sambisa Forest And This Happens(pics) by otukpo(f): 9:19pm On Dec 11, 2016
Something is wrong somewhere.

We have heard news of nigerian arny advancing into sambisa, clearing all boko camps and taken over the forest several times in the past.

How come. We are hearing of this advancement again?.

4 Likes

Re: Finally, Army Advances Into Sambisa Forest And This Happens(pics) by kozmokaz(m): 9:24pm On Dec 11, 2016
Op na u b advance ... BH just released a photo of some of its fighters browsing inside a "desert". Yet me ma wey dey town still dey lack network to load common bbc ?

This soldiers are human beings like us ... They av got families ... The govnment should stop sending dem on sucide missions ...

Sambisa forest is no play ground !

2 Likes

Re: Finally, Army Advances Into Sambisa Forest And This Happens(pics) by royalemperors: 9:45pm On Dec 11, 2016
Its has indeed become blood for blood!
Re: Finally, Army Advances Into Sambisa Forest And This Happens(pics) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Dec 11, 2016
God protect our ill-equipped troops IJN
Re: Finally, Army Advances Into Sambisa Forest And This Happens(pics) by HtwoOw: 9:50pm On Dec 11, 2016
zico530:
Wow! See that one with useless prick. Na dat maggot-like thing you dey take Bleep our fine girls abi? God punish Satan.

Be like you hate the guy because like koko master wey get long thing for studio, for reality na pencil size

grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Finally, Army Advances Into Sambisa Forest And This Happens(pics) by tinsel: 9:51pm On Dec 11, 2016
We have been hearing about army going into sambissa forest over a year now. Definitely I don't understand it. Something is wrong.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally, Army Advances Into Sambisa Forest And This Happens(pics) by Zonacom(m): 9:59pm On Dec 11, 2016
Flesh! so useless once life is stolen away from it. Just see that guy with his dick outside. He can't hide it again. So bad

2 Likes

Re: Finally, Army Advances Into Sambisa Forest And This Happens(pics) by Ahmadgani(m): 10:05pm On Dec 11, 2016
media propaganda

sambisa Forrest has been exaggerated
Re: Finally, Army Advances Into Sambisa Forest And This Happens(pics) by bankyblue(m): 10:09pm On Dec 11, 2016
Kill them all......
Re: Finally, Army Advances Into Sambisa Forest And This Happens(pics) by Joephat(m): 10:11pm On Dec 11, 2016
my problem is this

why not allow this bokoharam to go to aso rock and burn it down instead of killing innocent ppl?

we av no need for that structure in abj and I believe a suicide bomber can do that.

with this the person will be sure of 30virgins bcz I will even dash him some of the virgins in my village
Re: Finally, Army Advances Into Sambisa Forest And This Happens(pics) by koladebrainiac(m): 10:12pm On Dec 11, 2016
Nice move
Re: Finally, Army Advances Into Sambisa Forest And This Happens(pics) by ehinmowo: 10:20pm On Dec 11, 2016
This is not to dampened the efforts of d soldiers but these folks look like harmless citizens to me o. I am seeing children here and no recovered weapons.

The alleged shiite and IPOB massacres have tainted d millitary image lately.

But if they are BH, may their bloods be on their heads

2 Likes

Re: Finally, Army Advances Into Sambisa Forest And This Happens(pics) by wristbangle: 10:22pm On Dec 11, 2016
Oh lord our God, grant our NA total victory over these demons and don't allow them rise again.

Seeing that useless dick been exposed to the world gives me joy because off springs that will spring forth from such devilish lineage would have been a disastrous one.

Btw Nairalander, check my signature.

3 Likes

Re: Finally, Army Advances Into Sambisa Forest And This Happens(pics) by Morez(m): 10:34pm On Dec 11, 2016
where they see powder
Re: Finally, Army Advances Into Sambisa Forest And This Happens(pics) by Mujaheeeden: 10:57pm On Dec 11, 2016
fav444:
My eyes shall not behold evil
After you don see him prick finish grin

2 Likes

Re: Finally, Army Advances Into Sambisa Forest And This Happens(pics) by deanoffaculty: 11:05pm On Dec 11, 2016
Kudos to our Gallant Soldiers!
Re: Finally, Army Advances Into Sambisa Forest And This Happens(pics) by johnsonjosbles(m): 11:09pm On Dec 11, 2016
wowmenow:
Politicians create terrorist organization like boko haram ..

Politicians create army to kill them

Humanity suffers

My condolences to all the boko haram who have lost their life and also to the innocent soldier's
my condolence to ur dead brain

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally, Army Advances Into Sambisa Forest And This Happens(pics) by mightyhazell: 11:23pm On Dec 11, 2016
Wasted souls
Re: Finally, Army Advances Into Sambisa Forest And This Happens(pics) by Purpletee(f): 11:55pm On Dec 11, 2016
that last picture got me laughing.

so that was the small weapon used against our innocent girls.

1 Like

Re: Finally, Army Advances Into Sambisa Forest And This Happens(pics) by MrTeCO(m): 12:21am On Dec 12, 2016
Abeg lets celebrate these guys....

MODs please move this to Front Page

1 Like

Re: Finally, Army Advances Into Sambisa Forest And This Happens(pics) by Nobody: 2:47am On Dec 12, 2016
kudos to the na. which kind bullet na de use wey de commot boxers and trouser lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Finally, Army Advances Into Sambisa Forest And This Happens(pics) by LoveDecay(m): 2:58am On Dec 12, 2016
kozmokaz:
Op na u b advance ... BH just released a photo of some of its fighters browsing inside a "desert". Yet me ma wey dey town still dey lack network to load common bbc ?

This soldiers are human beings like us ... They av got families ... The govnment should stop sending dem on sucide missions ...

Sambisa forest is no play ground !

Traitor angry
Re: Finally, Army Advances Into Sambisa Forest And This Happens(pics) by tdayof(m): 3:00am On Dec 12, 2016
Txonyi:
[s]i for dey commend the good for nothing soldiers if i no know them! just wait until BH release their own pics then we go count scores..............
rubbish they have time to snap just 8 to 10 bodies while BH just killed dozens in adamawa...... foolish foosl[/s]

You're a beautiful dufus.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Let’s Pray For Nigeria To Rise Again, Even As We Mark The Rising Of Christ” – / Eastern Nigeria Development Commission (ENDC)projects / SERAP Gives 36 Governors & Wike 7 Days To Account For ₦5.9trn, $4.6bn Loans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.