Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,591 members, 7,823,575 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Adaobi (A Story Of Love, Romance And Adventure) - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Adaobi (A Story Of Love, Romance And Adventure) (82115 Views)

The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. / My Parents Banned Me From Speaking Igbo.. I Learnt From Yorubas ---T.N. Adaobi / To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adaobi (A Story Of Love, Romance And Adventure) by Erudite202: 8:00am On Dec 13, 2016
You are too much sir. I foresee you in yet another dilemma. more updates please

1 Like

Re: Adaobi (A Story Of Love, Romance And Adventure) by gtin(m): 5:12pm On Dec 13, 2016
Chipappii tnx for d mention man, am here now better late dan never ryt? I already see u running into relationship issues
Re: Adaobi (A Story Of Love, Romance And Adventure) by WILLYBABS(m): 9:41pm On Dec 13, 2016
U get mind u nor mention me...good, be doing ur tin ur way.

That's till I do to Chinaza what you did to Ada in ur village
Re: Adaobi (A Story Of Love, Romance And Adventure) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Dec 13, 2016
Chipappii, hafa na? wink
Re: Adaobi (A Story Of Love, Romance And Adventure) by Hadampson(m): 10:47pm On Dec 13, 2016
nice write up OP.. u are 2mussh
i av been formin omo daddy since if nt, i 4 don comment since nah.

abeg mention me on ur next update.

Also, TOCHI'S DILEMMA IS A BOMB. Keep up d gud work chipappi. *thumb up*

2 Likes

Re: Adaobi (A Story Of Love, Romance And Adventure) by Chipappii(m): 11:03pm On Dec 13, 2016
OlufemiWhit:
Nice 1 bro......

Thanks bro
Re: Adaobi (A Story Of Love, Romance And Adventure) by Chipappii(m): 11:04pm On Dec 13, 2016
chijioke17:
Make I park for here
Welcome. Park well make them ni give you ticket or tow your car cheesy
Re: Adaobi (A Story Of Love, Romance And Adventure) by Chipappii(m): 11:04pm On Dec 13, 2016
Erudite202:
You are too much sir. I foresee you in yet another dilemma. more updates please

Thanks bro. grin
Re: Adaobi (A Story Of Love, Romance And Adventure) by Chipappii(m): 11:05pm On Dec 13, 2016
gtin:
Chipappii tnx for d mention man, am here now better late dan never ryt? I already see u running into relationship issues

Welcome. You ain't so late..
Re: Adaobi (A Story Of Love, Romance And Adventure) by Chipappii(m): 11:05pm On Dec 13, 2016
WILLYBABS:
U get mind u nor mention me...good, be doing ur tin ur way.

That's till I do to Chinaza what you did to Ada in ur village
Oga take am easy. No vex Abeg. Thanks for showing up

1 Like

Re: Adaobi (A Story Of Love, Romance And Adventure) by Chipappii(m): 11:06pm On Dec 13, 2016
Hadampson:
nice write up OP.. u are 2mussh
i av been formin omo daddy since if nt, i 4 don comment since nah.

abeg mention me on ur next update.

Also, TOCHI'S DILEMMA IS A BOMB. Keep up d gud work chipappi. *thumb up*

Thanks bro. I appreciate
Re: Adaobi (A Story Of Love, Romance And Adventure) by Chipappii(m): 11:10pm On Dec 13, 2016
N:b : If you noticed, i'm not keen on calling out locations or Naming places, i hardly know my environment much or any other environment, abeg no yab me o cheesy grin, so i will just resort to using city and fictitious locations or addresses. Thanks.. grin

1 Like

Re: Adaobi (A Story Of Love, Romance And Adventure) by Chipappii(m): 11:10pm On Dec 13, 2016
I was in the village and i was in the only place that i ever want to be with the only person that i ever want to see, under that tree with Ada and the sun was just setting. The sky was golden and the atmosphere was serene. We were sitting on the big outstretched roots of the tree, cuddling each other and talking sweet.
"How many kids would you like to have? " i asked her. She giggled and say four.
" Hmm, same as me" i said
"I would like 2 boys and 2 girls, it would be even that way" she added. I smiled, closed my eyes and kissed her on the forehead.
"Quincy, i think someone is calling you " she whispered. I opened my eyes and everything seemed upside down, a small part of my head seemed to sting, i closed my eyes.
" Quincy someone is calling you" Princess' tiny voice rang out. I opened my eyes again and princess was sitting on me in the bed trying to hand over my phone which was ringing. I had obviously fallen asleep and was dreaming. I took the phone from her and put it to my ear, the ringing tone pierced my ear and i took it off my ear immediately, princess laughed while i smiled and picked the call.

"Hello baby, guess what?" Ada's sweet voice shouted excitedly over the speaker
"Hey sweetheart, what?"
"Guess naa"
"Okay, the king's eldest son just proposed to you?" i said and scoffed.
"Mad boy, noo"
"You won a U. S visa?"
"Hahaha, no again"
"Just tell me please " i pleaded.
"No, keep guessing"
"Ermm, you are pregnant for me"
"You are silly"
"Ada tell me naa, before i die of suspense"
" Okay, I will tell you "she said and paused while i listened.
" Well, i'm coming over to the city for my waec exams" she shouted and i jumped from my bed.
"You are coming over here Ada?" i asked excitedly.
"Yes baby, i will be staying with my aunt"
"Please when are you coming? Today, tomorrow? When baby? "
I was obliviously too excited.
"Don't worry, i will soon be there" she said
"You know i have many things i would like us to do when you come. Please make it quick"
"I will, i have to go now, talk to you later"
"Okay baby, i love you so much".
"I love you too, bye" she said and dropped the call. I threw my phone on the bed and jumped up on it. I looked at princess and she was staring at me.

"You love who?" she asked tilting her head in a funny way. I picked my phone.
"Oya take Phone, go outside and play candy crush" i said handing the phone over to her..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adaobi (A Story Of Love, Romance And Adventure) by ladySuperb(f): 4:06am On Dec 14, 2016
Ermmmmm,hope am not too late sha.nice work,keep it up! More please...........
Re: Adaobi (A Story Of Love, Romance And Adventure) by Chipappii(m): 7:34am On Dec 14, 2016
ladySuperb:
Ermmmmm,hope am not too late sha.nice work,keep it up! More please...........

Thanks dear. Welcome, u ain't late..
Re: Adaobi (A Story Of Love, Romance And Adventure) by Jarexxx(m): 1:59pm On Dec 14, 2016
Loving this mehn
Keep it up bro

1 Like

Re: Adaobi (A Story Of Love, Romance And Adventure) by Kentura(m): 5:19pm On Dec 14, 2016
Great..

Abeg come and update!

1 Like

Re: Adaobi (A Story Of Love, Romance And Adventure) by Erudite202: 7:20pm On Dec 14, 2016
ADA GOES TO CITY......... KEEP IT ROLLING MENTOR

1 Like

Re: Adaobi (A Story Of Love, Romance And Adventure) by girlhaley(f): 8:02pm On Dec 14, 2016
Yay.......I'm here

Quincy.....take it easy oo.....

More idea to ur story sire

1 Like

Re: Adaobi (A Story Of Love, Romance And Adventure) by Chipappii(m): 9:43pm On Dec 14, 2016
Jarexxx:
Loving this mehn
Keep it up bro
Thanks bro
Re: Adaobi (A Story Of Love, Romance And Adventure) by Chipappii(m): 9:44pm On Dec 14, 2016
Erudite202:
ADA GOES TO CITY......... KEEP IT ROLLING [b] MENTOR[/]

. Thanks bro.
I'm blushing tho i'm not fair ni
Re: Adaobi (A Story Of Love, Romance And Adventure) by Chipappii(m): 9:45pm On Dec 14, 2016
girlhaley:
Yay.......I'm here

Quincy.....take it easy oo.....

More idea to ur story sire

Thanks bae. Welcome.
Re: Adaobi (A Story Of Love, Romance And Adventure) by Chipappii(m): 9:45pm On Dec 14, 2016
For the days that followed,all i did was wait on her coming like it's the second coming of Christ. I had already thought out interesting things i wanted to do with her. I lit the whole house with my excitement. Even Janet got her own share of it. I kind of followed her up with anything she wanted to do, she was a sort of control freak and nothing made her more happy than having me do the things she wanted me to do, it gave her the idea that i loved her.
The day came, i was in Janet's house, teaching her mathematics. She was slow with anything that looked like mathematics and was nonchalant about it. She just used the mathematics as an excuse to have me in their house while her parents were around.
"I know you have 3 pink and 4 red bras, so you're going to school and you dipped your hand into your bag randomly to pick one, what is the probability that you will pick a pink one?"
I was trying to explain to her the concept of probability. She just stared at me with a funny expression on her face.
"Jane see, you have to add the total number of bras in the bag and it would be..... "
"Must you talk about my bra?" she interrupted me leaning on the table and supporting her chin with her hand.
"I'm just trying to give examples this girl "
" must it be my bra? "
" Ok, let's use your pants" i said and laughed.
" No, Q why how did you know the color of my bras? "
And that was how our maths lesson ended and bra colors took over. We were still talking about it when my phone rang. An unsaved number appeared on the screen. I rushed it before Janet could snatch it away, i picked and Ada's melodious voice came up.
" Baby i'm in my aunts house " she said excitedly. I maintained my calm. I didn't want Janet intruding although whenever my phone rings, she automatically concludes its a girl that's calling and she's not always wrong. She stared at me as I talked with Ada, she gave me the address to her aunts house and it was a bit far but i guess love knows no barrier. I couldn't wait for another time to see her and so i decided i was going to meet her right away.
"I have to go, there's something i need to do" i said to Janet as i dropped the call and got up from my seat.
"Whats that? " she asked looking up at me
" I have to get my mom's car from the mechanics workshop" i lied
"Ok, i will go with you " she said getting up from her seat
" No, i will first go to the Atm to get money for the mechanic and i will be trekking"
"I can cope, let me change "
" No, i need to be fast, taking you along will delay me" i said desperately trying to keep her off.
"I will be fast, you know i walk faster than you".
Janet is a stubborn girl but i couldn't afford to compromise here, not because of her but for the sake of Adaobi.
"My mom said i should go alone ".
That was a lame excuse but i was running out lies.
"Quincy!!" she shouted
"See eh, don't worry, i will be back soon" i finally said. I kissed her and ran out before she could call me back. I flagged down a bike as soon as i got outside and we rode off.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adaobi (A Story Of Love, Romance And Adventure) by xaviercasmir(m): 10:20pm On Dec 14, 2016
as a sharp guy abi? PLS MORE
Re: Adaobi (A Story Of Love, Romance And Adventure) by Erudite202: 11:11pm On Dec 14, 2016
no go bang this your sister o e day oooo. from entering her room without knocking, seeing her half unclad, illustrating with her bras and panties to kissing her..... I trust what you can do next after all you were sharing one babe with your brother in TOCHI'S DELIMMA
Re: Adaobi (A Story Of Love, Romance And Adventure) by Luizkid(m): 11:11pm On Dec 14, 2016
only one scene per update?? make it longer na
Re: Adaobi (A Story Of Love, Romance And Adventure) by Chipappii(m): 1:55am On Dec 15, 2016
Erudite202:
no go bang this your sister o e day oooo. from entering her room without knocking, seeing her half unclad, illustrating with her bras and panties to kissing her..... I trust what you can do next after all you were sharing one babe with your brother in TOCHI'S DELIMMA

Lol. I dy mad?
Re: Adaobi (A Story Of Love, Romance And Adventure) by Chipappii(m): 1:56am On Dec 15, 2016
Ada came out to meet me at a spot a little distant from where they lived. She ran to me without her arms stretched for a hug, i hugged her and lifted her off the ground, whirled her around and dropped her. We held each other in a tight embrace for some time before i we disengaged and i observed her all over. She wore lose blue gown but her features were still well defined. I observed her long enough to decide that i hadn't made a mistake in falling for her. She was my spec and i could trade anything for her even Janet. I took her to a nearby pavement and i sat on it while she sat on my laps.
"Who's phone did you call me with?" i asked her
"My aunt's own, don't call it but i will always call you with it"
"Okay or maybe i will get my sister to do what she did the other".
She smiled and her facial features lit up. In that moment that we were alone, nothing else mattered, not even the chance that her aunt could bust in on us, all that mattered was that we were together once more and was going to make the most out of it. The time was a little to 6pm and we weren't in a rush to leave. Her aunt was a nurse and so had gone for her night shift while the husband was still at work.
"When will you be coming to my house?" i asked her
"Whenever you want "
" I want now"
"You know its not possible, i just got here, it will look like am a bad girl" she said
"Hmmm, are you a good girl?" i asked her and smiled
"Quincy! " she called and frowned.
" Don't mind me, you know you are my queen, i was just kidding". She smiled and kissed me, i held onto her as our lips made noise as we kissed. We laughed and she stood up. We decided it was getting late and we had to leave, i walked her hand in hand to their gate where we hugged and kissed each other Goodnight.

I was back at Janet's house the next day where we Romanced her maths textbook. This time around, we were in her room and the door was locked on her parents suggestion, they didn't want her younger ones disturbing us, if only they knew.

"I'm hot" Janet said fanning herself with her fingers.
"Of course you are hot, with your killer curves and everything " i said pretending not to understand what she meant by being hot.
" Don't be silly, can't you see i'm sweating here"
"Yes now, you are smoking hot, why won't you sweat".
She hissed at me, got up from the bed and switched on the fan. She came back and sat on my laps. I dropped her on the bed and kissed her. We kissed and kissed and that was all that we did. She had earlier put a stop to our sexual activities ever since she attended a church program where the pastor strongly condemned premarital sex, meanwhile the pastor had been rumored to be banging the choir girls. Hypocritical..
We ended our supposed mathematics lesson by 5pm and i got up to go. My eyes fell on a Nokia torchlight phone that was on her drawer.
"Are you using it?" i asked her picking it up.
"No, why do you ask?"
"I need it"
"what for?"
"for something, you ask too many questions" i said
"You always say that whenever you are up to something mischievous" she said.
"Don't worry, you don't need to know".

I left with the phone while she saw me off, dragging me along.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adaobi (A Story Of Love, Romance And Adventure) by Chipappii(m): 1:56am On Dec 15, 2016
I bought a simcard, registered it and gave the phone to Adaobi and that bridged our communication gap to an extent.
She had called me one day and asked me to suggest a school for her, her aunt was going to enroll her in a school and wanted her to make the enquiries herself. She had wanted to come to my school but i wouldn't have that. It would be a total disaster considering that she may end up in the same class with Janet.
We ended up choosing another school which was a little close to mine and it was where princess schooled. A Clever me knew i had higher chances of seeing her everyday if she was there, my cover was picking up princess from school which was my mom's duty until Ada came and i relieved her of it. She thanked God that her Son was shaping into a responsible young man who cared about his family while I thanked God for that beautiful opportunity.
I had only one problem. Janet. I was her boyfriend and also her handbag. She loved showing me off like i was an expensive chanel bag. She had insisted she would follow me anytime i went to pick Princess and i had bluntly refused. It became a messy issue, of course she wasn't stupid, she probably suspected something was fishy. She fought and fought and lost. She was gradually losing her relevance to me, Ada had taken over. All my times were spent with Ada and Janet saw little of me. It drove her crazy until she couldn't take it anymore. She came into my class one day while we were on break. She wanted to talk and i didn't want to. She had insisted or hell would be let lose. I was scared of hell so i had to give in.

"Quincy was it something i did?" she asked as she held my hand. We were seated alone at the back of the class. She was getting emotional and i was disliking the whole drama.
"Jane you did nothing and nothing is wrong, i'm still with you, am i not? "
" No, you are not, you are pushing me away and you know it, and it's hurting me" she was obviously trying her best not to cry and i prayed she doesn't, to save me the embarrassment.
"I'm sorry if you feel that way, its just that i have been busy and nothing more. I still love you Jane ". I said that but i wasn't sure i meant it.
" Then why don't come looking for me again? Why don't you call, and when i call, you don't pick, Quin why?"
" I told you i have been busy, i wonder why you are making so much fuss over nothing "..

The bell rang for end of break and she had to go back to her class. We arranged to meet after school. She would accompany to pick my sister from school. Adaobi didn't go to school that day so it was safe.

We walked all the way to princess school and walked back together. It was a bit fun as k carried princess on my head. A feeling still existed between us but what i felt for Ada was much more and i had prayed it was not the effect of our newly found love which often faded as time goes on. I accompanied Janet right to their gate, she hugged me and i felt a pang of guilt pierce my heart. She obviously loved me but the feeling was deviating from being mutual.

"Janet" i called her as she wanted to go inside their house.
"Yes" she answered and turned
"I'm sorry but i'm seeing someone else" i said. I felt like I needed to let her know. I didn't want to disappoint her or hurt her more than she already was. I don't know how i expected her to react to it but her reaction wasn't expected.
She barely nodded as a string of tear fell of her left eye. She said goodbye and closed the gate behind her. I carried my little sister home feeling guilty and free.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adaobi (A Story Of Love, Romance And Adventure) by Erudite202: 5:19am On Dec 15, 2016
it is better to slap me with truth than to kiss me with lie. Nice but dangerous move. keep it rolling in boss

2 Likes

Re: Adaobi (A Story Of Love, Romance And Adventure) by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 7:01am On Dec 15, 2016
Nice one, Chipappii.. This story very make sense.

1 Like

Re: Adaobi (A Story Of Love, Romance And Adventure) by Hadampson(m): 8:32am On Dec 15, 2016
Nice one OP. now u're free 2 explore d world with adaobi#u gat no wories

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Marked: In The Spectral Existence (A Stand-alone Fantasy Fiction Novella) / How Male Blacks Were Sodomized By Gay White Masters, During The Slave Trade Da / How I Foolishly Wasted 80k at a NightClub

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.