Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,179 members, 7,829,232 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Tanzania, Dangote Sign Agreement On Gas Supply - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Tanzania, Dangote Sign Agreement On Gas Supply (8514 Views)

Dangote Sign An Agreement With Chevron On Gas Supply / NNPC Increases Gas Supply To Power Plants By 123% / Gas Supply From Nigeria To Ghana, Others Drops (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tanzania, Dangote Sign Agreement On Gas Supply by WizBLANCE(m): 7:06am On Dec 13, 2016
"I feel like absconding..." (Buhari 2015).
Re: Tanzania, Dangote Sign Agreement On Gas Supply by djbobby007: 7:10am On Dec 13, 2016
still wondering y dangote does nt a investment in d south east,always investing in afonja land
Re: Tanzania, Dangote Sign Agreement On Gas Supply by AntiWailer: 7:12am On Dec 13, 2016
Try that here. They will scream Our Gas.
Re: Tanzania, Dangote Sign Agreement On Gas Supply by deflover(m): 7:14am On Dec 13, 2016
dangote sha likes to be pampered

same way he was pampered with subsidized dollars he took out to invest outside Nigeria instead of inside Nigeria
Re: Tanzania, Dangote Sign Agreement On Gas Supply by caesaraba(m): 7:20am On Dec 13, 2016
davodyguy:

You're obviously sick and possibly brain dead. Does Niger Delta Gas extend all the way to Tanzania?

Or you don't know Tanzania is an independent state different from Nigeria?

I feel sorry for your generation

Lol. He definitely thinks Tanzania is a state somewhere up North. Or it could just be sarcasm at play.
Re: Tanzania, Dangote Sign Agreement On Gas Supply by CXLVII: 7:22am On Dec 13, 2016
Oviconji:
Rubbish. How can Dangote be signing deal on Niger Delta gas? Na him papa get the gas? What a parasitic nincompoop of epic proportions. These foo.lani pipo are thieves.

Chai!

You see why you have been failing right from primary School? Its simply a Pareto's effect. The sole problem of your problems is that you can't just comprehend.

Read the short article and try if you can do better.

1 Like

Re: Tanzania, Dangote Sign Agreement On Gas Supply by CXLVII: 7:22am On Dec 13, 2016
deflover:

same way he was pampered with subsidized dollars he took out to invest outside Nigeria instead of inside Nigeria

You re dull!
Re: Tanzania, Dangote Sign Agreement On Gas Supply by CXLVII: 7:24am On Dec 13, 2016
djbobby007:
still wondering y dangote does nt a investment in d south east,always investing in afonja land

He is aware that there is nothing the SE can offer when it comes to massive patronage, security and human resource sourcing.

Most of, if f not all the people that can patronize him are littered al over Afonja and Aboki land

1 Like

Re: Tanzania, Dangote Sign Agreement On Gas Supply by symbianDON(m): 7:24am On Dec 13, 2016
Oviconji:
Rubbish. How can Dangote be signing deal on Niger Delta gas? Na him papa get the gas? What a parasitic nincompoop of epic proportions. These foo.lani pipo are thieves.

Re: Tanzania, Dangote Sign Agreement On Gas Supply by davodyguy: 7:25am On Dec 13, 2016
caesaraba:

Lol. He definitely thinks Tanzania is a state somewhere up North. Or it could just be sarcasm at play.

Don't trust these ipob and biafrauds. They believe in anything. If nnamdi KANU says buhari is not a Nigerian, but an American, they'll believe him.

1 Like

Re: Tanzania, Dangote Sign Agreement On Gas Supply by africanusvu(m): 7:27am On Dec 13, 2016
I may be wrong .bt sorry i am yet to be satisfied wit d impact our this OUR' africa RICHEST man to my poor north.bt i am sure he sponsor many POLYTICIANS
Re: Tanzania, Dangote Sign Agreement On Gas Supply by Cortana2: 7:32am On Dec 13, 2016
mistabiola:
Tanzania President no wan gree cheesy cheesy

He should consider the benefit the country will derive from the production and not his own personal interest. Benefit varying from employment opportunity, increase in productivity and so on. This kind of attitude will chase away prospective foreign investors.

Some of us Nigerians now go by that name 'foreign investor'.

That's good.
Re: Tanzania, Dangote Sign Agreement On Gas Supply by africanusvu(m): 7:32am On Dec 13, 2016
djbobby007:
Do u think igbos cares?even dangote knws dat.avarage igbo man is a potentian investor and dangote learn frm em
Re: Tanzania, Dangote Sign Agreement On Gas Supply by dangotesmummy: 7:45am On Dec 13, 2016
That's my boy cool
Re: Tanzania, Dangote Sign Agreement On Gas Supply by caesaraba(m): 7:57am On Dec 13, 2016
davodyguy:

Don't trust these ipob and biafrauds. They believe in anything. If nnamdi KANU says buhari is not a Nigerian, but an American, they'll believe him.

Hahahaha exactly.
Re: Tanzania, Dangote Sign Agreement On Gas Supply by caesaraba(m): 8:05am On Dec 13, 2016
africanusvu:
I may be wrong .bt sorry i am yet to be satisfied wit d impact our this OUR' africa RICHEST man to my poor north.bt i am sure he sponsor many POLYTICIANS

I don tire to read this kinda comments about rich people. Who other than yourself gives a shît about your level of satisfaction as regards Dangote? He's a businessman and not a church worker. Please learn to draw a line between businessmen and public office holders. At the risk of being slightly off-mark, I'd say Dangote is the highest private employer of Labour in the entire country. If that's not good enough for you and you instead expect that his money be shared to all the truck-pushers and shoe-shiners who hail from the north then, my friend, you need to take a sip of very potent rat poison. The life you are looking for is on the other side.
Business isn't church work.

1 Like

Re: Tanzania, Dangote Sign Agreement On Gas Supply by Max24: 8:16am On Dec 13, 2016
deflover:

No smart businessman will invest under PMB. You think its patriotism they go chop? Dangote is simply being smart, he is having new investments outside Nigeria until we come out of recession. Many foreign investors pulled out of Nigeria due to current govts policies and body language. International businessmen like Dangote are serious people.
Re: Tanzania, Dangote Sign Agreement On Gas Supply by africanusvu(m): 10:24am On Dec 13, 2016
caesaraba:

I don tire to read this kinda comments about rich people. Who other than yourself gives a shît about your level of satisfaction as regards Dangote? He's a businessman and not a church worker. Please learn to draw a line between businessmen and public office holders. At the risk of being slightly off-mark, I'd say Dangote is the highest private employer of Labour in the entire country. If that's not good enough for you and you instead expect that his money be shared to all the truck-pushers and shoe-shiners who hail from the north then, my friend, you need to take a sip of very potent rat poison. The life you are looking for is on the other side.
Business isn't church work.
Potent rat poison you said.?good.hw do i get it.is dangote producin it?i said i wnt to be guilded.yet u ar insultng me.advicng me to take ur rat poison.dangote neva knw u and i exists.why do we av to take rat poison 4 him?ar u wise at all?
Re: Tanzania, Dangote Sign Agreement On Gas Supply by gemale(m): 6:33pm On Dec 13, 2016
Oviconji:
Dude did u learn comprehension in English language @ all during ur formative yrs? Dere is no Niger delta gas involved. It's Tanzanian gas. He wnt d govt 2 allow him use gas instead of diesel so as 2 cut cost of production. U tnk Niger delta is only place in d world wt oil and gas deposits? B4 u tlk, learn 2 understand 1st.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please How Do I Convert Paypal Dollars To Naira In Nigeria? / POS Transaction Failed And My Account Debited / Mike Adenuga - Richest Nigerian? Where Is Dangote? Mike Now Africa's #1!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.