Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,671 members, 7,820,356 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Shameful! Naija Babe Went To A Club, Got Drunk, Took Off Her Clothes & Party On - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shameful! Naija Babe Went To A Club, Got Drunk, Took Off Her Clothes & Party On (19194 Views)

DJ Paul Oakenfold Hosts The Highest Party On Earth At Mount Everest (Photos) / Funke Akindele And A Man Who Got Drunk As At 10AM (Pics, Video) / Designer Calls Out Mercy Aigbe For Not Giving Her Credit For Wearing Her Clothes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shameful! Naija Babe Went To A Club, Got Drunk, Took Off Her Clothes & Party On by Ivanlxi(m): 10:55pm On Dec 11, 2016
Tell ladies not to do what their head can’t carry, they wont listen. Now this is the result.

Yes it’s a party and the below photos of the babe that you are seeing, was said, 'she is not even a Str**per but one of the "#holy-holy" student of Unical - Calabar.'
Just After 54 mins of drunkenness this happen
If a lady can be this crazy without being mad, please advice her.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Shameful! Naija Babe Went To A Club, Got Drunk, Took Off Her Clothes & Party On by Nobody: 10:59pm On Dec 11, 2016
The drug culture is taking over gradually.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Shameful! Naija Babe Went To A Club, Got Drunk, Took Off Her Clothes & Party On by freakthingz(m): 10:59pm On Dec 11, 2016
And all niggurs could do was bring out phone to snap pic....Where the fukk are her friends

Sha this isn't normal drunkeness na spiritual intoxication

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shameful! Naija Babe Went To A Club, Got Drunk, Took Off Her Clothes & Party On by Nobody: 11:04pm On Dec 11, 2016
Smh
Re: Shameful! Naija Babe Went To A Club, Got Drunk, Took Off Her Clothes & Party On by yarimo(m): 11:10pm On Dec 11, 2016
Ehh Ehh op are you the one sitting on chair in the second picture? grin

1 Like

Re: Shameful! Naija Babe Went To A Club, Got Drunk, Took Off Her Clothes & Party On by Ivanlxi(m): 11:13pm On Dec 11, 2016
yarimo:
Ehh Ehh op are you the one sitting on chair in the second picture? grin

No
But hw I Take resemble de guy??

1 Like

Re: Shameful! Naija Babe Went To A Club, Got Drunk, Took Off Her Clothes & Party On by nwaanambra1(m): 11:18pm On Dec 11, 2016
men! that girls boobs and waist na gbuem n'otu! cool

very tight hoe!

op u get ha contact? undecided

18 Likes

Re: Shameful! Naija Babe Went To A Club, Got Drunk, Took Off Her Clothes & Party On by BEENUEL(m): 11:19pm On Dec 11, 2016
I don't know what to type, like, this is inhuman! This is heartbreaking...I want to cry right now cry cry cry

undecided undecided, She is a Bitch...and the dog behind her, SMH angry

4 Likes

Re: Shameful! Naija Babe Went To A Club, Got Drunk, Took Off Her Clothes & Party On by pxjosh(m): 11:19pm On Dec 11, 2016
And tomorrow now sombodi go come marry this one undecided

7 Likes

Re: Shameful! Naija Babe Went To A Club, Got Drunk, Took Off Her Clothes & Party On by Izzy002(m): 11:29pm On Dec 11, 2016
Sister drink more you don't know where your nudes might carry you go.

11 Likes

Re: Shameful! Naija Babe Went To A Club, Got Drunk, Took Off Her Clothes & Party On by Flekky21(f): 11:35pm On Dec 11, 2016
Damn! This Shit Is Crazy

1 Like

Re: Shameful! Naija Babe Went To A Club, Got Drunk, Took Off Her Clothes & Party On by Nobody: 11:35pm On Dec 11, 2016
I like her body especially her n-ipples - we call it cellular here in Ijebu grin

12 Likes

Re: Shameful! Naija Babe Went To A Club, Got Drunk, Took Off Her Clothes & Party On by Ivanlxi(m): 11:35pm On Dec 11, 2016
nwaanambra1:
men! that girls boobs and waist na gbuem n'otu! cool

very tight hoe!

op u get ha contact? undecided

Y nt lol

1 Like

Re: Shameful! Naija Babe Went To A Club, Got Drunk, Took Off Her Clothes & Party On by bonechamberlain(m): 11:38pm On Dec 11, 2016
Na wa o. Smh
Re: Shameful! Naija Babe Went To A Club, Got Drunk, Took Off Her Clothes & Party On by agabaI23(m): 11:39pm On Dec 11, 2016
Old old old
Re: Shameful! Naija Babe Went To A Club, Got Drunk, Took Off Her Clothes & Party On by hushyp(m): 11:54pm On Dec 11, 2016
And my vaseline is finished undecided

7 Likes

Re: Shameful! Naija Babe Went To A Club, Got Drunk, Took Off Her Clothes & Party On by Willybos(m): 11:59pm On Dec 11, 2016
Iv 2 say na ur sista, u go snap her post for nairaland? And as ov u the girl na 2moro ur eye go clear, SMH. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Shameful! Naija Babe Went To A Club, Got Drunk, Took Off Her Clothes & Party On by Kobicove(m): 12:48am On Dec 12, 2016
OP, you are a bloody liar!

This lady is not a Nigerian and this event did not take place in Nigeria!!! angry

22 Likes

Re: Shameful! Naija Babe Went To A Club, Got Drunk, Took Off Her Clothes & Party On by Gabaleve(m): 1:05am On Dec 12, 2016
OP ur a heavy liar.... dis gal with tattoo allover holy holy? how come?

9 Likes

Re: Shameful! Naija Babe Went To A Club, Got Drunk, Took Off Her Clothes & Party On by StarBukola(f): 2:35am On Dec 12, 2016
that should b a strip club or something

2 Likes

Re: Shameful! Naija Babe Went To A Club, Got Drunk, Took Off Her Clothes & Party On by Elnino4ladies: 3:20am On Dec 12, 2016
I rep Vaseline crew

2 Likes

Re: Shameful! Naija Babe Went To A Club, Got Drunk, Took Off Her Clothes & Party On by Nobody: 3:27am On Dec 12, 2016
cool This is not good for my eyes...wetin carry me come here sef

1 Like

Re: Shameful! Naija Babe Went To A Club, Got Drunk, Took Off Her Clothes & Party On by arleck(m): 4:00am On Dec 12, 2016
you guys shoud check my signature.. get free $150 on registration, and make $1500 monthly, direct bank acc payment [b]you guys shoud check my signature.. get free $150 on registration, and make $1500 monthly, direct bank acc payment [/b]you guys shoud check my signature.. get free $150 on registration, and make $1500 monthly, direct bank acc payment
Re: Shameful! Naija Babe Went To A Club, Got Drunk, Took Off Her Clothes & Party On by Kwonder(m): 5:16am On Dec 12, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: Shameful! Naija Babe Went To A Club, Got Drunk, Took Off Her Clothes & Party On by jchuchu(m): 6:00am On Dec 12, 2016
D way I see some nigeria gals nude pix online, I stil dey reason weda all dis gals go see husband marry

Choi if u enter naijauncut u go see 9ja gals nude and videos wey dm dey pansh anyow dm nor dey gv dm moni o, dm dey claim say dm wise

I no fit mary 9ja gal, I don talk am b4, I prefer make I marry white gal wey loyal dan all dis useless hypocrite gals

Useless gals

1 Like

Re: Shameful! Naija Babe Went To A Club, Got Drunk, Took Off Her Clothes & Party On by chriskosherbal(m): 6:00am On Dec 12, 2016
This is not good, did she come to the club alone, that no one could sneak her out, before she goes unclad? What a SHAME !!!

https://www.nairaland.com/3476612/having-manhood-challenges-come-see
Re: Shameful! Naija Babe Went To A Club, Got Drunk, Took Off Her Clothes & Party On by xedyl(m): 6:02am On Dec 12, 2016
holy type indeed....with that tattoo,eye lashes and nail fixing ... abeg wey that pishur of Lil Wayne saying Oloshi? olosho i mean.
Re: Shameful! Naija Babe Went To A Club, Got Drunk, Took Off Her Clothes & Party On by Nobody: 6:02am On Dec 12, 2016
smh...somebody's wife and mother
Re: Shameful! Naija Babe Went To A Club, Got Drunk, Took Off Her Clothes & Party On by Nobody: 6:21am On Dec 12, 2016
Is dis a future mother or Olosho?
Re: Shameful! Naija Babe Went To A Club, Got Drunk, Took Off Her Clothes & Party On by bankyblue(m): 6:27am On Dec 12, 2016
Am happy foR her, pls can someone give her cucumBer!

1 Like

Re: Shameful! Naija Babe Went To A Club, Got Drunk, Took Off Her Clothes & Party On by JLopez(f): 6:46am On Dec 12, 2016
Oh my good lord
And the ladies der can't protect her??
I blame all d ladies der.. Ladies r truely Der own worst enemy cry
Re: Shameful! Naija Babe Went To A Club, Got Drunk, Took Off Her Clothes & Party On by pretydiva(f): 6:55am On Dec 12, 2016
Somebody's daughter, future wifey n mom undecided..smh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Alleged Theft: Actress Lizzy Anjorin Narrates What Really Happened At Eko Market / Mercy Johnson & Jim Iyke Pictured On Set / BETWEEN WIZKID And DAVIDO who Is The Best

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.