Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,980 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

Funke Akindele And A Man Who Got Drunk As At 10AM (Pics, Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele And A Man Who Got Drunk As At 10AM (Pics, Video) (42537 Views)

Funke Akindele And Her Husband Are Ex-convicts Until Pronouncement Set Aside / Funke Akindele And Husband, JJC Skillz On Romantic Vacation In California (Photo / Funke Akindele And Her Jenifa's Diary Crew Stun In Native Attires (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funke Akindele And A Man Who Got Drunk As At 10AM (Pics, Video) by Celebritieslife: 6:01am On Feb 23, 2017
Jenifer Akindele Making Jest Of An Old Drunk Man Who Bursted Into Their Movie Shooting

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwxuP6mJT2Q

Re: Funke Akindele And A Man Who Got Drunk As At 10AM (Pics, Video) by zionwinn(m): 6:04am On Feb 23, 2017
Morning all,

I thought achieving FTC is add math.

I think the man is depressed and looking for a way a to suppress the situation he found himself.

Rather than funke akindele making a mess of herself through the man I think she should probably come to his aid, not even financial but a little counselling will help

8 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele And A Man Who Got Drunk As At 10AM (Pics, Video) by FearFactor1: 6:05am On Feb 23, 2017
Hmmm... but where is the jest na...

6 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele And A Man Who Got Drunk As At 10AM (Pics, Video) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:06am On Feb 23, 2017
So you can't drink your drink in peace again angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele And A Man Who Got Drunk As At 10AM (Pics, Video) by littlewonders: 6:08am On Feb 23, 2017
Somebody can not have privacy in Nigeria again. I was fiddling my phone today in a commercial bus when the person next to me said; please scroll back let me see that pics.

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funke Akindele And A Man Who Got Drunk As At 10AM (Pics, Video) by Boleyndynasty2(f): 6:14am On Feb 23, 2017
You don't know what his problems are, so allow him drink if that's how he wants to live his life. And we need to learn to start minding our business in ds country. She shouldn't have put up his face all over social media

24 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele And A Man Who Got Drunk As At 10AM (Pics, Video) by poshestmina(f): 6:24am On Feb 23, 2017
How does she think his kids\family will feel seeing this?Not cool atall

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funke Akindele And A Man Who Got Drunk As At 10AM (Pics, Video) by engrMikemd(m): 6:34am On Feb 23, 2017
not cool, minding one's business is a full time job

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele And A Man Who Got Drunk As At 10AM (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 6:39am On Feb 23, 2017
lolz... some drunkards sha... ogogoro the in tin
Re: Funke Akindele And A Man Who Got Drunk As At 10AM (Pics, Video) by OKorowanta: 7:01am On Feb 23, 2017
poshestmina:

And wen some people make jest of her failed marriage,her present hubby who has a 20 year old daughter and her sauciness,we tell dem to take it easy.
Never again.
If u don't respect people,people have no need to respect u.

24 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele And A Man Who Got Drunk As At 10AM (Pics, Video) by poshestmina(f): 8:45am On Feb 23, 2017
OKorowanta:

And wen some people make jest of her failed marriage,her present hubby who has a 20 year old daughter and her sauciness,we tell dem to take it easy.
Never again.
If u don't respect people,people have no need to respect u.
Does that man up there look like someone who is on social media talkmord of yabbing someone...that dude def has bigger problem\depression

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele And A Man Who Got Drunk As At 10AM (Pics, Video) by privilykept: 9:19am On Feb 23, 2017
Waoh .. Cool story

Meanwhile, 1500VA pure sine wave inverter for sale for N19500 only.

Fairly used in good working conditions..

No batteries oo!!

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele And A Man Who Got Drunk As At 10AM (Pics, Video) by holatin(m): 9:19am On Feb 23, 2017
funny enough he may not ve eaten anything that morning.

shayo is a big BASCARD !!!

IBADAN DON COME AGAIN THIS MONTH
O!*
1. Thank God for a brown new month! (Yellow
nko?)
2. My god is upsome. (L'o ba tan!)
3. Why are people so weekend? (cos they are
Friday na ni)
4. Not all dat glitters are goats! (Some are
actually rabbits!)
5. Majority carries the volt (Transformer nko,
who wan carry dat one?)
6. May your name be highly exhausted. (Eewo!)
7. My waste is paining me. (U never see natin!)
8. Thank God for spearing my life (He will soon
dagger it)
9. What is strong with you? (strong ko, weak ni.
Olodo!)
10. Lord, you are the killer dat holds my life!
(Yeepa! )
11. Pls, how much is ur age? (U wan buy?)
12. Look to the window, the principal just passed
away (sebi na u kill am.)
13. I am not , pls Lord let ur wheel be doneā€¦
(Hin wheelbarrow spoil b4?)

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funke Akindele And A Man Who Got Drunk As At 10AM (Pics, Video) by Iyke1998(m): 9:20am On Feb 23, 2017
See what Buhari has caused..

*Dodges stone*
Re: Funke Akindele And A Man Who Got Drunk As At 10AM (Pics, Video) by Sirpluv: 9:20am On Feb 23, 2017
Balaji no be your papa be that
Re: Funke Akindele And A Man Who Got Drunk As At 10AM (Pics, Video) by deebrain(m): 9:20am On Feb 23, 2017
Klint the Drunk should worry.

Somebody wan use Jumoke regge spoil him blues.
Re: Funke Akindele And A Man Who Got Drunk As At 10AM (Pics, Video) by tydi(m): 9:20am On Feb 23, 2017
Helo felas!
I have employed myself
am I still unemployed
Re: Funke Akindele And A Man Who Got Drunk As At 10AM (Pics, Video) by Juliaann(f): 9:20am On Feb 23, 2017
Is this suppose to be news?
Re: Funke Akindele And A Man Who Got Drunk As At 10AM (Pics, Video) by Vanessa88(f): 9:21am On Feb 23, 2017
Seen

2 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele And A Man Who Got Drunk As At 10AM (Pics, Video) by emmykk(m): 9:22am On Feb 23, 2017
Instead if posting measures to bring back our london based president to come and follow enjoy the recession he has caused and not lay good in another man country whe are here talking about funke.

we in PortHarcourt dont know her,she an afonja?who has she epp?
Re: Funke Akindele And A Man Who Got Drunk As At 10AM (Pics, Video) by Brown14: 9:22am On Feb 23, 2017
It hits front page

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele And A Man Who Got Drunk As At 10AM (Pics, Video) by missjane: 9:23am On Feb 23, 2017
Make the man a celeb already abeg! Na so Olajumoke own luck shine. The extra money they can pay him will make him more responsible n change his life... most pple get drunk due to frustration.
Re: Funke Akindele And A Man Who Got Drunk As At 10AM (Pics, Video) by bigiyaro(m): 9:23am On Feb 23, 2017
littlewonders:
Somebody can not have privacy in Nigeria again. I was fiddling my phone today in a commercial bus when the person next to me said; please scroll back let me see that pics.

which kind of privacy u want inside PUBLIC bus? u for kuku charter d whole bus nah

3 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele And A Man Who Got Drunk As At 10AM (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 9:23am On Feb 23, 2017
grin grin grin grin

Person cannot audition in peace again...

2 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele And A Man Who Got Drunk As At 10AM (Pics, Video) by drinkgarri: 9:23am On Feb 23, 2017
I believe you
Re: Funke Akindele And A Man Who Got Drunk As At 10AM (Pics, Video) by tydi(m): 9:24am On Feb 23, 2017
littlewonders:

and you still refuse to pay for that dude? for his courage. Them say na COWards full naija [s]
littlewonders:

and you still refuse to pay for that dude? for his courage. Them say na COWards full naija [/s]
littlewonders:

and you still refuse to pay for that dude? for his courage. Them say na COWards full naija oh nigeria now..
Re: Funke Akindele And A Man Who Got Drunk As At 10AM (Pics, Video) by QuietHammer(m): 9:26am On Feb 23, 2017
poshestmina:
He should have thought of his family before drinking as early as 10AM and making a fool of himself.

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele And A Man Who Got Drunk As At 10AM (Pics, Video) by Came: 9:26am On Feb 23, 2017
She just carry person face show for social media without the person's consent..... People get away with what would have put them in trouble in Africa.....try this in Europe , and get sued. Madam,face your matter, you get them plenty. Yeye dey smell.

3 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele And A Man Who Got Drunk As At 10AM (Pics, Video) by ItsawrapOutfit: 9:26am On Feb 23, 2017
Interesting grin
Re: Funke Akindele And A Man Who Got Drunk As At 10AM (Pics, Video) by ALAYORMII: 9:27am On Feb 23, 2017
10am??
Re: Funke Akindele And A Man Who Got Drunk As At 10AM (Pics, Video) by BicxBrother: 9:29am On Feb 23, 2017
Make em high by 10pm? Em good say em dey high 4 day time so em go see road go house...
Re: Funke Akindele And A Man Who Got Drunk As At 10AM (Pics, Video) by engrkaz(m): 9:30am On Feb 23, 2017
The man said he drank omi eja...that is W.eed soaked in locally distilled gin. Aka ogogoro....double action....

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh To Olakunle Churchill: "You Scammed Me, Your Fraud In Switzerland.." / Bobrisky Meets Mercy Eke, BBNaija Winner (Video) / Boluwatife Balogun, Wizkid's First Son, All Swagged Up In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.