Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,577 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

Chris-lem : A Blended Religion, Is It Right? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chris-lem : A Blended Religion, Is It Right? (583 Views)

Freedom From Religion Is The Best Thing Ever / I Have Started Hating God This Days, I Think Religion Is A Scam / Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chris-lem : A Blended Religion, Is It Right? by Kalatium(m): 11:35pm On Dec 11, 2016
I remember during my sec. Sch days, there was this girl that whenever she is in school she behaves like a Muslim (although does not wear hijab but pray like a Muslim and offer IRS. But after school she then behaves like a Christian by going to church programs, sometimes in class she secretly collect bible to read and others. I begin to wonder what kind of person is this. Even Muslims are complaining about her,that she should choose one religion at a time. But later I came to realise that it's because her father was a Yoruba Muslim and her mother a Christian , so she decided to blend the religion together.
Another girl also was known as a Muslim but when Christians were praying she was praying with them. When ask, she was said she was a Christian-Moslem hence the name Chris-Lem .

Does this Chris-Lem make sense at all?
Re: Chris-lem : A Blended Religion, Is It Right? by wiloy2k8(m): 4:54am On Dec 12, 2016

Re: Chris-lem : A Blended Religion, Is It Right? by Kalatium(m): 3:21pm On Dec 12, 2016
Re: Chris-lem : A Blended Religion, Is It Right? by Kalatium(m): 12:22am On Sep 04, 2020
Hi

(1) (Reply)

OAP Freeze Says The Nigerian Pentecostal Church Is A Worse Ponzi Scheme Than MMM / How Adeboye, Mbaka, TB Joshua’s 2016 Prophecies Played Out / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 27/03/17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.