Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,727 members, 7,955,753 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:20 PM

How Cars Are Stolen, And How You Can Safeguade Yours - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How Cars Are Stolen, And How You Can Safeguade Yours (16760 Views)

These High End luxury Electric Cars Are Coming To Compete With Tesla (Photos) / How Cars 45 Ripped Us Off / This 6 Levels Of Autonomous Driving Explains How Cars Are Taking Over From Human (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Cars Are Stolen, And How You Can Safeguade Yours by TRYGO(m): 10:07pm On Dec 16, 2016
@dabullit. Except the thieves haven't determined to steal whatever kind of car yet.

@dontrapatolli. You were very luck, they weren't able to access that obd connector.
Re: How Cars Are Stolen, And How You Can Safeguade Yours by DaBullIT(m): 5:43am On Dec 17, 2016
TRYGO:
@dabullit. Except the thieves haven't determined to steal whatever kind of car yet.

@dontrap atolli. You were very luck, they weren't able to access that obd connector.

Maybe you are right ....... but Rover Kv series v6 is real gbese , unless people from village are involved ,barawos don't move rover anyhow .

Rover is not a kind of car that sells on market that easy

1 Like

Re: How Cars Are Stolen, And How You Can Safeguade Yours by TRYGO(m): 6:54am On Dec 17, 2016
@dabullit. I got you now. You're saying because of its market value, thieves won't waste their time? You maybe right, ore. They somewhat aren't common. For the other brands, they're hot cakes. Take for example, Toyotas.

How you de na?
Hope you de accelerate the engine of this weekend carefully o! (emmmm, I'm kidding though).
Re: How Cars Are Stolen, And How You Can Safeguade Yours by bimppyola: 4:22pm On Dec 17, 2016
Clonus:
I am afraid this is also educating the thief

looking at comments here,you know which category of ppl are here
Re: How Cars Are Stolen, And How You Can Safeguade Yours by TRYGO(m): 7:59pm On Dec 17, 2016
@bimppyola. Yeah, you're right. But that info must go out.
Re: How Cars Are Stolen, And How You Can Safeguade Yours by Dontrapatolli(m): 1:49pm On Dec 18, 2016
TRYGO:

@dontrapatolli. You were very luck, they weren't able to access that obd connector.

Extremely lucky, it would have been a different story. I guess they are not familiar with the car as they couldn't locate the obd port easily. Mercedes told me they can't hot wire it without having access to the key
Re: How Cars Are Stolen, And How You Can Safeguade Yours by TRYGO(m): 3:36pm On Dec 18, 2016
@dontrapatolli. You're right. No thieve gets access to a car, with the intent of stealing without first gaining access to the car doors.
Re: How Cars Are Stolen, And How You Can Safeguade Yours by TRYGO(m): 7:15am On Dec 23, 2016
@litaninja. I don't understand what you meant by copy and past. you
This writeup, isn't a copy and past. Its just a combination of primary and secondary data sources, and my experiences in the field.
If you remember how projects/seminars are done in tertiary institutions, you'll understand what has transpired here.
How your DJ stuff going?
Hope you de cool?
Re: How Cars Are Stolen, And How You Can Safeguade Yours by Chineduogbojo95: 2:07am On Dec 12, 2018
Watch this if you don't want your car stolen this festive period
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cObleN-I-s4

(1) (2) (Reply)

20 Interesting Facts About Lamborghini / Electrical Vs Mechanical Faults: Which Is Worse? / Points To Consider When Getting Your First Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.