Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,404 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Hilarious: Make Over Pics That Will Surprise You - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Hilarious: Make Over Pics That Will Surprise You (41561 Views)

Popular Nigerian Thick Momma Celebrates Her Birthday With Pics That Got People T / Jeez! Checkout Top 10 Most Expensive Men’s Suits, The Price Will Surprise You / What A Makeup Artist Did To A Scarred Face Will Surprise You (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious: Make Over Pics That Will Surprise You by brightballer(m): 1:30pm On Dec 12, 2016
Re: Hilarious: Make Over Pics That Will Surprise You by Nobody: 1:32pm On Dec 12, 2016
Kk
Re: Hilarious: Make Over Pics That Will Surprise You by Dvampire(m): 1:32pm On Dec 12, 2016
this is fraudulent!
Re: Hilarious: Make Over Pics That Will Surprise You by brightballer(m): 1:32pm On Dec 12, 2016
Sandydayziz:
This is devilish!! shocked
Baby, marry me.

Don't look for MaryKay to make up your mind oo.

3 Likes

Re: Hilarious: Make Over Pics That Will Surprise You by Manuel12p(m): 1:32pm On Dec 12, 2016
The power of makeup.
Re: Hilarious: Make Over Pics That Will Surprise You by Bashtundex(m): 1:34pm On Dec 12, 2016
Afin self dey do make up....nawa ooo fake girls all over d place. Guys be watchful.
Re: Hilarious: Make Over Pics That Will Surprise You by Tual: 1:34pm On Dec 12, 2016
yet men see girls with make up and get attracted to them ,but the won't notice the ones that are natural....

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious: Make Over Pics That Will Surprise You by jchuchu(m): 1:38pm On Dec 12, 2016
suzan404:
Jesu shocked shocked shocked the first and sixth pictute na die....o boy see divine transformation
u suppose dey among dm, make dm transform u too undecided

Na ur boobs juz dey help u cheesy
Re: Hilarious: Make Over Pics That Will Surprise You by Nobody: 1:38pm On Dec 12, 2016
A won smellos, if i see make up on you, I will just spit and waka pass. (daughters of painters)
Re: Hilarious: Make Over Pics That Will Surprise You by DEWKID(m): 1:39pm On Dec 12, 2016
TINALETC3:
Dis is more dan make up mehn!!!, how were dey able 2 Bury Al dose tribal marks shocked

Add me on Facebook here

1 Like

Re: Hilarious: Make Over Pics That Will Surprise You by chi4ik(m): 1:40pm On Dec 12, 2016
TINALETC3:
Dis is more dan make up mehn!!!, how were dey able 2 Bury Al dose tribal marks shocked
the effect of foundation
Re: Hilarious: Make Over Pics That Will Surprise You by Abee79(m): 1:41pm On Dec 12, 2016
There should be a law against such misleading use of makeup angry angry angry angry
Re: Hilarious: Make Over Pics That Will Surprise You by edudguy(m): 1:43pm On Dec 12, 2016
Sometimes, you don't know who you fell in love with; the girl or the makeup kit
Re: Hilarious: Make Over Pics That Will Surprise You by fortunechy(m): 1:44pm On Dec 12, 2016
sm galz ar fake made in china
Re: Hilarious: Make Over Pics That Will Surprise You by Nobody: 1:44pm On Dec 12, 2016
just dey invite cancer for women, guys never be deceived by this nonsense. Make sure you see your girlfriend face in the morning time, as early morning to know if she belongs to wowo group in the above pinture
Re: Hilarious: Make Over Pics That Will Surprise You by ANJIEFOODS: 1:44pm On Dec 12, 2016
[quote author=gememerald post=51858801]Promote your business Online!

Contact us to create an e-commerce store for you![/quote......I Am interested watsap me on 08121680787
Re: Hilarious: Make Over Pics That Will Surprise You by fortunechy(m): 1:45pm On Dec 12, 2016
i'm understanding why a lovely lady will shave her eyebrow n still draw it back wit eye pencil n now be looking like cancelled fine art.

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious: Make Over Pics That Will Surprise You by fortunechy(m): 1:45pm On Dec 12, 2016
i'm understanding why a lovely lady will shave her eyebrow n still draw it back wit eye pencil n now be looking like cancelled fine art.
Re: Hilarious: Make Over Pics That Will Surprise You by Okeikpu(m): 1:46pm On Dec 12, 2016
No doubt they're all Yoruba women
No wonder their men run around Igbo women cry
Lemme see any one of you near my relation....

1 Like

Re: Hilarious: Make Over Pics That Will Surprise You by sbabimbola(f): 1:48pm On Dec 12, 2016
Make over now is a fraud.........

The moment when things fall apart, you'd see several patches of colours on their faces.

Dear painted-up friends, those colours are chemicals that make the cells on your face have no oxygen to breath; they are killing your cells, thereby resulting to you needing to keep making the face up.

I see many MJ Loading...

1 Like

Re: Hilarious: Make Over Pics That Will Surprise You by oluwamae(f): 1:49pm On Dec 12, 2016
nice
Re: Hilarious: Make Over Pics That Will Surprise You by frubben(m): 1:50pm On Dec 12, 2016
Men judgement day go sweet. Na to make up b like angel micheal and jesus.

We go get 3 angel micheal
11 jesus grin grin
Re: Hilarious: Make Over Pics That Will Surprise You by MARKone(m): 1:50pm On Dec 12, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious: Make Over Pics That Will Surprise You by lordfizco(m): 1:52pm On Dec 12, 2016
Hmmm shocked before I can marry any girl,I go just tell her say "bae go and watch ur face make I see u clearly" undecided make I knw enter one chance grin cheesy
Re: Hilarious: Make Over Pics That Will Surprise You by TINALETC3(f): 1:54pm On Dec 12, 2016
D beauty of a woman is nt on her facial appearance. Al d same, u get bad mouth
jchuchu:
u suppose dey among dm, make dm transform u too undecided

Na ur boobs juz dey help u cheesy
Re: Hilarious: Make Over Pics That Will Surprise You by Nobody: 1:55pm On Dec 12, 2016
And one girl go dey somewhere dey gossip to her friends say Bobo yen ko Hans. father Lord send down the great flood to wash away our lady's makeups on their faces.
Re: Hilarious: Make Over Pics That Will Surprise You by sbabimbola(f): 1:56pm On Dec 12, 2016
Tual:
yet men see girls with make up and get attracted to them ,but the won't notice the ones that are natural....

Hence, the rampant nature of one night stand.....

That awkward moment you asked the Lady to freshen up and you were like;

WHO ARE YOU LOOKING FOR PLEASE?

I pity boys oooo, real men know better than

ENHANCED BOOBS

ENHANCED BUTTS

ENHANCED FACES

Boys sorry...
Re: Hilarious: Make Over Pics That Will Surprise You by jchuchu(m): 1:56pm On Dec 12, 2016
TINALETC3:
D beauty of a woman is nt on her facial appearance. Al d same, u get bad mouth
my bad

Juz kiddn wit u cheesy
Re: Hilarious: Make Over Pics That Will Surprise You by bapullow: 1:58pm On Dec 12, 2016
What!!!! Magic
Re: Hilarious: Make Over Pics That Will Surprise You by NaijaBlend: 1:58pm On Dec 12, 2016
Whited Sepulchre!
This is exactly what APC represents for Nigerians. Fake, deceit and make-belief!
Re: Hilarious: Make Over Pics That Will Surprise You by newyorks(m): 1:59pm On Dec 12, 2016
more reason why i love my queen.she is real and beautiful without make up or expensive clothes.
Re: Hilarious: Make Over Pics That Will Surprise You by damilareoye: 2:01pm On Dec 12, 2016
grin

This is more than believable.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet Nia Franklin: Biography Of Miss America 2019 / See What Makeup Does To Women / Queen Yvette Meurer, Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria Gets Gold Neckless Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.