Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,421 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

Hilarious: Make Over Pics That Will Surprise You - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Hilarious: Make Over Pics That Will Surprise You (41557 Views)

Popular Nigerian Thick Momma Celebrates Her Birthday With Pics That Got People T / Jeez! Checkout Top 10 Most Expensive Men’s Suits, The Price Will Surprise You / What A Makeup Artist Did To A Scarred Face Will Surprise You (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious: Make Over Pics That Will Surprise You by Iamthoney(m): 3:35pm On Dec 12, 2016
TINALETC3:
Dis is more dan make up mehn!!!, how were dey able 2 Bury Al dose tribal marks shocked
Afonja magic for you
Re: Hilarious: Make Over Pics That Will Surprise You by Biodunoski(m): 3:38pm On Dec 12, 2016
stigmond:
Lols, Oga oh
. yahoo yahoo of women called make up
Re: Hilarious: Make Over Pics That Will Surprise You by Nobody: 3:44pm On Dec 12, 2016
shocked omo this is serious oo.and this will be the type of girls forming hard to get if a guy says hello to them.na dese ones go dey form say dem no dey shiat for toilet.ehn even see dat albino babe come even use make up change herself to a light skinned babe.so wats the guarantee that the light skinned lady in heavy makeup u dating no be full albino in reality.anyway this is why i go for dark skinned babes.God help us menfolk.
Re: Hilarious: Make Over Pics That Will Surprise You by Larrylarex(m): 3:48pm On Dec 12, 2016
Eyin make up artiste yii o le r'orun wo o! One won't even know if he's falling for the girl or the make up. Little wonder make up artistry is the only skills girls are acquiring these days. Make una just try to do like guys nah. I swear most of una no go see toasters. grin
Re: Hilarious: Make Over Pics That Will Surprise You by wezzyjasified(m): 3:50pm On Dec 12, 2016
thonyrule:
Na make person to dey ask question like "follow come or refurbished" grin

as in

God help us guys

1 Like

Re: Hilarious: Make Over Pics That Will Surprise You by wezzyjasified(m): 3:53pm On Dec 12, 2016
flairlady:
Serious?look at their necks and even the clothes they are putting onbut if its all makeup,what kinda of makeup do they use?
as I said earlier, I'm a photographer..all I do is wait for them to do their magic n I snap them.
my dear, I don't know but I wish I knew
Re: Hilarious: Make Over Pics That Will Surprise You by Worksunlimited: 3:55pm On Dec 12, 2016
mikkybellami:
Make up simply means the application of cosmetics ....

But the way make up artist use their creativity now is something else that guys won't toast / woo a girl with make up again if he has never meet her without makeup

Check the pictures below and you will agree with me

cc: lalasticlala

Fraudulent human beings..
Re: Hilarious: Make Over Pics That Will Surprise You by Nobody: 3:57pm On Dec 12, 2016
jchuchu:
u suppose dey among dm, make dm transform u too undecided

Na ur boobs juz dey help u cheesy
abeg she is ok.na una dey make women dey feel a sort of unnecessary inferiority complex.
Re: Hilarious: Make Over Pics That Will Surprise You by jamalchance(m): 4:00pm On Dec 12, 2016
as e be now ... first date go be for bathroom ooo i go personally baff am ... i no wan make mistake ooo
Re: Hilarious: Make Over Pics That Will Surprise You by arsenesholer(m): 4:06pm On Dec 12, 2016
Sorcery!
Re: Hilarious: Make Over Pics That Will Surprise You by ladySuperb(f): 4:07pm On Dec 12, 2016
O lord,ayam very very grateful
Re: Hilarious: Make Over Pics That Will Surprise You by davbravo(m): 4:10pm On Dec 12, 2016
Chaii shocked.....na that Num 2 surprise me pass
Re: Hilarious: Make Over Pics That Will Surprise You by Malakh: 4:12pm On Dec 12, 2016
didnt know we still have a few sensible women...vanity is more important than health to them....just checked yr profile but you wearing lipstick, practice what u preach
sbabimbola:
Make over now is a fraud.........

The moment when things fall apart, you'd see several patches of colours on their faces.

Dear painted-up friends, those colours are chemicals that make the cells on your face have no oxygen to breath; they are killing your cells, thereby resulting to you needing to keep making the face up.

I see many MJ Loading...
Re: Hilarious: Make Over Pics That Will Surprise You by Aburi001: 4:18pm On Dec 12, 2016
SolexxBarry:
Makeup can make a man date his ex again without knowing,God help us
ALMOST EVERYTHING about women is FAKE.
Re: Hilarious: Make Over Pics That Will Surprise You by Blessograo(f): 4:24pm On Dec 12, 2016
Chai! Nawa o, see Ojuju calabar
Re: Hilarious: Make Over Pics That Will Surprise You by Frankgoz(m): 4:26pm On Dec 12, 2016
Different strokes for different folks.
Re: Hilarious: Make Over Pics That Will Surprise You by sbabimbola(f): 4:41pm On Dec 12, 2016
Malakh:
didnt know we still have a few sensible women...vanity is more important than health to them....just checked yr profile but you wearing lipstick, practice what u preach

LOL, BROS

That lipstick thing get as it be o......

ONE THING I DO THOUGH, to buy cosmetics that have natural ingredients....

Dear friends, just keep ur skin healthy by eating, drinking, painting and living healthy.
Re: Hilarious: Make Over Pics That Will Surprise You by Frankgoz(m): 4:47pm On Dec 12, 2016
ladySuperb:
O lord,ayam very very grateful
U just earned my like on ur profile.........Natural gal!!!!!! keep it up n dont go back 2 Egypt!!!!!
Re: Hilarious: Make Over Pics That Will Surprise You by Nobody: 5:13pm On Dec 12, 2016
QuietHammer:

Ahh. What are you concealing?
Dark circles
Re: Hilarious: Make Over Pics That Will Surprise You by lovegeneration(m): 5:17pm On Dec 12, 2016
to my own view i think those make up artist should be charge for fraud, cus they are helping the ladies to commit fraud.
Re: Hilarious: Make Over Pics That Will Surprise You by Malakh: 5:19pm On Dec 12, 2016
lead in cosmetics is toxic to the body, lipstick get am too o, what I dont get this you people were not given red/green/purple lips, pink hair, red hair but Jer 4:30 gat something for that
sbabimbola:

LOL, BROS

That lipstick thing get as it be o......

ONE THING I DO THOUGH, to buy cosmetics that have natural ingredients....

Dear friends, just keep ur skin healthy by eating, drinking, painting and living healthy.

Re: Hilarious: Make Over Pics That Will Surprise You by room089: 5:21pm On Dec 12, 2016
Biko why is the 4th woman showing us her ring? Dem tell am say Seun dey find wife?
Re: Hilarious: Make Over Pics That Will Surprise You by MrShine(m): 5:30pm On Dec 12, 2016
my gawd!!
the last one looks like a crack addict sha tongue
Re: Hilarious: Make Over Pics That Will Surprise You by Danbam(m): 5:45pm On Dec 12, 2016
I doubt if whoever must have created this makeup thing will ever make heaven, Chai!!!
Re: Hilarious: Make Over Pics That Will Surprise You by QuietHammer(m): 5:46pm On Dec 12, 2016
trustyshoess:

Dark circles
Alright. Go ahead and fool us
Re: Hilarious: Make Over Pics That Will Surprise You by Kingbuhari(m): 5:53pm On Dec 12, 2016
Yellow-bars can be ugly oooo..
the only thing that matters to them most is owambe ,infidelity and bleaching cream ,TUFIAKWA
Re: Hilarious: Make Over Pics That Will Surprise You by Brightscofild(m): 6:04pm On Dec 12, 2016
A Girl used Facial Recognition to Lock Her Phone... Now She can't Unlock it, because she's using another make up at the moment... The Phone she bought with Her money can't recognize her face anymore
Re: Hilarious: Make Over Pics That Will Surprise You by shumuel(m): 6:09pm On Dec 12, 2016
mikkybellami:
More:

Oh, so Albinos do use make-ups, finally got my answer, First pix grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hilarious: Make Over Pics That Will Surprise You by butterflyy(f): 6:11pm On Dec 12, 2016
newyorks:
more reason why i love my queen.she is real and beautiful without make up or expensive clothes.
Stingy alert
Re: Hilarious: Make Over Pics That Will Surprise You by Nelina: 6:19pm On Dec 12, 2016
Pls email me @fabfleekempire@gmail.com

Contact us to create an e-commerce store for you![/quote]
Re: Hilarious: Make Over Pics That Will Surprise You by Ncsamuel(m): 7:20pm On Dec 12, 2016
No wonder married men dey womanize after marriage cos who dem see for dia ous nor be who dem expect.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet Nia Franklin: Biography Of Miss America 2019 / See What Makeup Does To Women / I Need Inexpensive Even Toning Cream And Soap!! HELP!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.