Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

Hilarious: Make Over Pics That Will Surprise You - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Hilarious: Make Over Pics That Will Surprise You (41560 Views)

Popular Nigerian Thick Momma Celebrates Her Birthday With Pics That Got People T / Jeez! Checkout Top 10 Most Expensive Men’s Suits, The Price Will Surprise You / What A Makeup Artist Did To A Scarred Face Will Surprise You (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious: Make Over Pics That Will Surprise You by ct2: 2:01pm On Dec 12, 2016
make up another name for deceit
Re: Hilarious: Make Over Pics That Will Surprise You by TINALETC3(f): 2:03pm On Dec 12, 2016
grin I understand jare
jchuchu:
my bad

Juz kiddn wit u cheesy
Re: Hilarious: Make Over Pics That Will Surprise You by QuietHammer(m): 2:06pm On Dec 12, 2016
trustyshoess:
Yasssss. I need to learn some more. Where's my concealer abeg
Ahh. What are you concealing?
Re: Hilarious: Make Over Pics That Will Surprise You by Adeolu4(m): 2:10pm On Dec 12, 2016
Blood of ramos
Re: Hilarious: Make Over Pics That Will Surprise You by Adeolu4(m): 2:10pm On Dec 12, 2016
Blood of satan
Re: Hilarious: Make Over Pics That Will Surprise You by ylaa(f): 2:15pm On Dec 12, 2016
can men too make up?
Re: Hilarious: Make Over Pics That Will Surprise You by Georgeisco2007: 2:17pm On Dec 12, 2016
[quote author=mikkybellami post=51846115]More:[/quo

I doubt if make-up artists would make heaven. Don't quote me though
Re: Hilarious: Make Over Pics That Will Surprise You by oloriooko(m): 2:18pm On Dec 12, 2016
Temporary solution to permanent ugliness grin
Re: Hilarious: Make Over Pics That Will Surprise You by ichommy(m): 2:25pm On Dec 12, 2016
Realdeals:
Scam all over the place! I'll prefer MMM to these.

grin grin
Re: Hilarious: Make Over Pics That Will Surprise You by numericalguy(m): 2:30pm On Dec 12, 2016
Chai!!! There is God ooo!

This is pure scam.
Re: Hilarious: Make Over Pics That Will Surprise You by riczy(m): 2:33pm On Dec 12, 2016
Make is synonymous to recreation, shekina
Re: Hilarious: Make Over Pics That Will Surprise You by raphy(m): 2:33pm On Dec 12, 2016
no be smal thing be this oo
no wonder girls want to die for for just a day..
serious magic
grin grin grin grin
Re: Hilarious: Make Over Pics That Will Surprise You by jidebabs8: 2:35pm On Dec 12, 2016
Make over is sorcery.
Re: Hilarious: Make Over Pics That Will Surprise You by morbeta(m): 2:37pm On Dec 12, 2016
All are allergic to water!!!!....you can not cheat nature!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Hilarious: Make Over Pics That Will Surprise You by morbeta(m): 2:37pm On Dec 12, 2016
riczy:
Make is synonymous to recreation, shekina

Temporarily....
Re: Hilarious: Make Over Pics That Will Surprise You by Nobody: 2:39pm On Dec 12, 2016
Chisos! *pick my fone and dial my bae....hello sukura, i want to see ur MAKE-UP FREE photo now!
Re: Hilarious: Make Over Pics That Will Surprise You by Nobody: 2:45pm On Dec 12, 2016
Make-up re-setting destines since 1402!
Re: Hilarious: Make Over Pics That Will Surprise You by thonyrule(m): 2:55pm On Dec 12, 2016
Nawa o, with this make-up and transgender of a thing, make person no come go marry another thing
Re: Hilarious: Make Over Pics That Will Surprise You by flairlady(f): 3:02pm On Dec 12, 2016
The makeup pictures are also heavily photo shopped.But seriously,what kinda makeup do these artist use
Re: Hilarious: Make Over Pics That Will Surprise You by promizchild: 3:03pm On Dec 12, 2016
There is God ooo, all these ugly faces u are sharing as beautiful face. Guys Open ur eyes before u buy tokunbo at a price of chacha.
Re: Hilarious: Make Over Pics That Will Surprise You by wezzyjasified(m): 3:07pm On Dec 12, 2016
thonyrule:
Nawa o, with this make-up and transgender of a thing, make person no come go marry another thing
my brother, i dey tell u..i dey fear sef..some make over looks real that u will think thats her real faze
Re: Hilarious: Make Over Pics That Will Surprise You by Neatboy(m): 3:07pm On Dec 12, 2016
THIS IS TOTAL TRAVESTY OF JUSTICE. A LAW MUST BE PASS FOR ALL MAKEUP ARTIST TO BE ARRESTED.
Re: Hilarious: Make Over Pics That Will Surprise You by wezzyjasified(m): 3:09pm On Dec 12, 2016
flairlady:
The makeup pictures are also heavily photo shopped.But seriously,what kinda makeup do these artist use
not photoshoped oo..from experience cos I'm a fotografa
Re: Hilarious: Make Over Pics That Will Surprise You by wezzyjasified(m): 3:09pm On Dec 12, 2016
Neatboy:
THIS IS TOTAL TRAVESTY OF JUSTICE. A LAW MUST BE PASS FOR ALL MAKEUP ARTIST TO BE ARRESTED.
I support u bro but wait who's fault is it?
Re: Hilarious: Make Over Pics That Will Surprise You by Charlyboy440(m): 3:10pm On Dec 12, 2016
Omor I taya oh
Beauty of female lies on make up
Re: Hilarious: Make Over Pics That Will Surprise You by thonyrule(m): 3:11pm On Dec 12, 2016
wezzyjasified:

my brother, i dey tell u..i dey fear sef..some make over looks real that u will think thats her real faze
Na make person to dey ask question like "follow come or refurbished" grin

1 Like

Re: Hilarious: Make Over Pics That Will Surprise You by elopee3000(m): 3:15pm On Dec 12, 2016
funkyrash:
The first lady looks like Olajumoke!
afonja big chicks on display grin
Re: Hilarious: Make Over Pics That Will Surprise You by ruudcruise(m): 3:15pm On Dec 12, 2016
This is the kind of change we want in Nigeria
Re: Hilarious: Make Over Pics That Will Surprise You by Maj196(m): 3:21pm On Dec 12, 2016
From Beast to Angel
Re: Hilarious: Make Over Pics That Will Surprise You by KelsAltair(m): 3:22pm On Dec 12, 2016
grin grin grin
SolexxBarry:
Makeup can make a man date his ex again without knowing,God help us
Re: Hilarious: Make Over Pics That Will Surprise You by flairlady(f): 3:35pm On Dec 12, 2016
wezzyjasified:

not photoshoped oo..from experience cos I'm a fotografa
Serious?look at their necks and even the clothes they are putting onbut if its all makeup,what kinda of makeup do they use?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet Nia Franklin: Biography Of Miss America 2019 / See What Makeup Does To Women / Queen Yvette Meurer, Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria Gets Gold Neckless Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.