Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Africans Think About Sex When It Rains, While White Thinks About Farming.- Trump - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Africans Think About Sex When It Rains, While White Thinks About Farming.- Trump (911 Views)

South Africans Beg Nigerians For Forgiveness (Video) / Floods in South Africa: Torrential Rains Cause 30 Deaths And Traffic Chaos / When It Rains The Whites Think Of Farming, Blacks Think Of S*X – Donald Trump - (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Africans Think About Sex When It Rains, While White Thinks About Farming.- Trump by liam93: 7:32am On Dec 12, 2016
Speaking in Indianapolis, Trump who is also the Presidential elect torch bearer reiterated his promise to deport Africans especially those of South African origin including Trevor Noah who is always dissing him in his jokes.“African Americans are very lazy. The best they can do is gallivanting around ghettoes, lamenting how they are discriminated. These are the people America doesn’t need. They are the enemies of progress. In general, when it rains white people think of farming and black people just want sex.AD:See How I Satisfied My Woman For Over 30 mins in Bed - Click HereLook at African countries like Kenya for instance, those people are stealing from their own government and go to invest the money in foreign countries. From the government to opposition, they only qualify to be used as a case study whenever bad examples are required. How do youtrust even those who have ran away to hide here at the United States hiding behind education?I hear they abuse me in their blogs but I don’t carebecause even the internet they are using is ours and we can decide to switch it off from this side. These are people who import everything includingmatchsticks. In my opinion, most of these African countries ought to be recolonized again for another 100 years because they know nothing about leadership and self governance” Explained Donald Trump bitterly as he illuminated how he plans to reconstruct America and restore its lost glory.
Re: Africans Think About Sex When It Rains, While White Thinks About Farming.- Trump by lordm(m): 7:38am On Dec 12, 2016
Make this bros easy na
Re: Africans Think About Sex When It Rains, While White Thinks About Farming.- Trump by DeanSim: 7:52am On Dec 12, 2016
The man is a joke. He should be addressing cogent issues
Re: Africans Think About Sex When It Rains, While White Thinks About Farming.- Trump by Nobody: 8:45am On Dec 12, 2016
DeanSim:
The man is a joke. He should be addressing cogent issues

those are cogent issues, africa is in decline and someone needs to constantly remind us off that.
Re: Africans Think About Sex When It Rains, While White Thinks About Farming.- Trump by Zdoh(m): 10:03am On Dec 12, 2016
Seriously!!
Re: Africans Think About Sex When It Rains, While White Thinks About Farming.- Trump by Onopa(m): 10:28am On Dec 12, 2016
These are the kind of fake news that divides America presently...

Trump never said this things up here

Provide a video

The hatred u people are spreading the consequence will be catastrophic to the black race

The same white people that elect Obama said they are fed up with his style of government. That they want change .....if they were racist they won't elect him twice.

BLACK PEOPLE ARE THE RECIST HERE

That refused to support a candidate after their person successfully rule for 8 years.
Re: Africans Think About Sex When It Rains, While White Thinks About Farming.- Trump by liam93: 6:38pm On Dec 12, 2016
only if you can spell racist here I would have uploaded the video

(1) (Reply)

George Weah Wins Liberian Presidential Election. / Egypt: 22 Mummies Move To New Museum In Grand Parade / Removal Of Sanctions Will Need To Be 'considered' In Order To Open Ports, Russia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.