Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,584 members, 7,958,806 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 02:01 AM

Ancient History Of The Man Who Claimed To Be The Holy Ghost - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ancient History Of The Man Who Claimed To Be The Holy Ghost (1196 Views)

Reverend Jim Hogan Survives Accident That Claimed 6 Lives / Visa Seekers Pray With Foreign Flags At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress / Mentally Challenged Woman Healed At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress - Autoreportng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ancient History Of The Man Who Claimed To Be The Holy Ghost by otemanuduno: 9:41am On Dec 12, 2016
Lishius 20: 1- 23

[b]CHAPTER TWENTY
1. Now in those days, Suet became very strong. And Copernus took many kingdoms and islands to himself. And he had many slaves under his rulership.
2. And all they who rose against Copernus were conquered. And Copernus said, I am the reincarnate of Ieusus Krista. And if you worship him, worship me also.
3. And the homos of Suet worshipped Copernus as god also, but they worshipped him as the Holy Spirit, saying, did Ieusus Krista not promise to send the Holy Spirit?
4. And this Copernus himself seems to be he whom Ieusus Krista has sent.
5. Now in Suet and all the surrounding lands, the homos did teach about Copernus as the Holy Spirit, saying, he who speaks ill of him shall not be forgiven of his sins, according to the things which Marcus testified in his book.
6. Now when Copernus heard that he had been taken as the Holy Spirit, he was glad. And he said, indeed I am the Holy Spirit of god.
7. And Copernus reached to Makka and to many lands and conquered, but the followers of Zoroash in the land of Makka and Babel restrained.
8. And Copernus could not possess Makka.
9. Now in the days when Copernus was reverred as the Holy Spirit, he ordained twelve bishops, saying, go about and tell fearful stories of me to many lands. And when they might have submitted their minds to your stories, you shall capture their lands.
10. So the twelve bishops went into many cities and spoke of Copernus, saying, the Holy Spirit has been revealed in form of flesh.
11. And he rules over Suet and all the surrounding lands.
12. And only with him can you get comfort and rest of mind. And all demons submit to the Holy Spirit. And all powers are under his feet.
13. And he who speaks against the Holy Spirit shall not be forgiven. But he shall die and his soul shall be cast into the fire forever.
14. Now three homos arose and restrained the bishops. And their names were Tofik, Salius and Hipus.
15. And the three homos said, who is Copernus that we should believe in him? For in the same manner Ieusus Krista whom we know as Ieusa was made a god, rather than a prophet, you have come also to make this Copernus a god upon us.
16. This thing shall we not accept, because Alla alone is god and no one else before or after him.
17. And Valen one of the bishops said, if you know the terror which you have incurred upon your own head for speaking against Copernus the Holy Spirit of god, you would have desired to come to Suet to Copernus to seek confession of sins from him.
18. For no one can forgive you of these sins except Copernus the Holy Ghost himself whom you speak against.
19. And the three homos laughed at the sayings of Valen and departed. And many saw them when they departed.
20. Now that same night, it was heard that the three homos who spoke against the bishops had been killed by some traders from Essipus.
21. And they who knew when they spoke against the emperor of Suet said, is this not of the god of Suet?
22. For they spoke ill of him not many hours before they were attacked and killed.
23. And fear fell on the people of Makka, saying, surely the Holy Spirit whom Ieusa spoke about has come.[/b]
Re: Ancient History Of The Man Who Claimed To Be The Holy Ghost by haibe(m): 10:11am On Dec 12, 2016
Why is the above declaration not on your profile

Re: Ancient History Of The Man Who Claimed To Be The Holy Ghost by otemanuduno: 10:24am On Dec 12, 2016
haibe:
Why is the above declaration not on your profile
Because I didn't visit the Muslim thread to post anything there.
Re: Ancient History Of The Man Who Claimed To Be The Holy Ghost by haibe(m): 10:44am On Dec 12, 2016
otemanuduno:
Because I didn't visit the Muslim thread to post anything there.
wow.. so u need to tell me what thread this is

Re: Ancient History Of The Man Who Claimed To Be The Holy Ghost by otemanuduno: 11:03am On Dec 12, 2016
haibe:
wow.. so u need to tell me what thread this is
Na WA O!!! shocked shocked
Re: Ancient History Of The Man Who Claimed To Be The Holy Ghost by haibe(m): 12:29pm On Dec 12, 2016
otemanuduno:
Na WA O!!! shocked shocked
you have now be ordained an Imam..!! A muslim, no longer a worshipper of Otem
Re: Ancient History Of The Man Who Claimed To Be The Holy Ghost by otemanuduno: 1:03pm On Dec 12, 2016
haibe:
you have now be ordained an Imam..!! A muslim, no longer a worshipper of Otem
kikikiki, that's the opinion of Seun and whoever puts that thing there. I REMAIN OTEM FOREVER. BTW, i didn't see that confession on my profile page. Where is it written?
Re: Ancient History Of The Man Who Claimed To Be The Holy Ghost by Nobody: 2:58am On Jan 01, 2017
otemanuduno:
Lishius 20: 1- 23

[b]CHAPTER TWENTY
1. Now in those days, Suet became very strong. And Copernus took many kingdoms and islands to himself. And he had many slaves under his rulership.
2. And all they who rose against Copernus were conquered. And Copernus said, I am the reincarnate of Ieusus Krista. And if you worship him, worship me also.
3. And the homos of Suet worshipped Copernus as god also, but they worshipped him as the Holy Spirit, saying, did Ieusus Krista not promise to send the Holy Spirit?
4. And this Copernus himself seems to be he whom Ieusus Krista has sent.
5. Now in Suet and all the surrounding lands, the homos did teach about Copernus as the Holy Spirit, saying, he who speaks ill of him shall not be forgiven of his sins, according to the things which Marcus testified in his book.
6. Now when Copernus heard that he had been taken as the Holy Spirit, he was glad. And he said, indeed I am the Holy Spirit of god.
7. And Copernus reached to Makka and to many lands and conquered, but the followers of Zoroash in the land of Makka and Babel restrained.
8. And Copernus could not possess Makka.
9. Now in the days when Copernus was reverred as the Holy Spirit, he ordained twelve bishops, saying, go about and tell fearful stories of me to many lands. And when they might have submitted their minds to your stories, you shall capture their lands.
10. So the twelve bishops went into many cities and spoke of Copernus, saying, the Holy Spirit has been revealed in form of flesh.
11. And he rules over Suet and all the surrounding lands.
12. And only with him can you get comfort and rest of mind. And all demons submit to the Holy Spirit. And all powers are under his feet.
13. And he who speaks against the Holy Spirit shall not be forgiven. But he shall die and his soul shall be cast into the fire forever.
14. Now three homos arose and restrained the bishops. And their names were Tofik, Salius and Hipus.
15. And the three homos said, who is Copernus that we should believe in him? For in the same manner Ieusus Krista whom we know as Ieusa was made a god, rather than a prophet, you have come also to make this Copernus a god upon us.
16. This thing shall we not accept, because Alla alone is god and no one else before or after him.
17. And Valen one of the bishops said, if you know the terror which you have incurred upon your own head for speaking against Copernus the Holy Spirit of god, you would have desired to come to Suet to Copernus to seek confession of sins from him.
18. For no one can forgive you of these sins except Copernus the Holy Ghost himself whom you speak against.
19. And the three homos laughed at the sayings of Valen and departed. And many saw them when they departed.
20. Now that same night, it was heard that the three homos who spoke against the bishops had been killed by some traders from Essipus.
21. And they who knew when they spoke against the emperor of Suet said, is this not of the god of Suet?
22. For they spoke ill of him not many hours before they were attacked and killed.
23. And fear fell on the people of Makka, saying, surely the Holy Spirit whom Ieusa spoke about has come.[/b]

Hehe ..
The Holy Spirit is not visible
Where are all these found
Believe in Jesus and be saved
Re: Ancient History Of The Man Who Claimed To Be The Holy Ghost by otemanuduno: 9:35am On Jan 01, 2017
Junia:

Hehe ..
The Holy Spirit is not visible
Where are all these found
Believe in Jesus and be saved

Believe in yourself and be free.
Re: Ancient History Of The Man Who Claimed To Be The Holy Ghost by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jan 01, 2017
otemanuduno:

Believe in yourself and be free.
I cannot set myself free Jesus Christ is the only one who sets free Believe in Him bro .. Else you will end up in the lake of fire

1 Like

Re: Ancient History Of The Man Who Claimed To Be The Holy Ghost by otemanuduno: 1:23pm On Jan 01, 2017
Junia:

I cannot set myself free
Jesus Christ is the only one who sets free
Believe in Him bro ..
Else you will end up in the lake of fire
See threat. Lake of fire, lol. Where will you end up, in the lake of wine? cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ancient History Of The Man Who Claimed To Be The Holy Ghost by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jan 01, 2017
otemanuduno:
See threat. Lake of fire, lol. Where will you end up, in the lake of wine? cheesy cheesy cheesy

Losers quote
Jesus is Lord

1 Like

Re: Ancient History Of The Man Who Claimed To Be The Holy Ghost by otemanuduno: 5:37am On Jan 02, 2017
Junia:

Losers quote
Jesus is Lord

Jesus is your lord, God Almighty is my Lord. So which Lord is greater now? cheesy
Re: Ancient History Of The Man Who Claimed To Be The Holy Ghost by skeendyke: 6:52am On Jan 02, 2017
otemanuduno:

Jesus is your lord, God Almighty is my Lord. So which Lord is greater now? cheesy

Jesus is God Almighty. You are saying the same thing.
Re: Ancient History Of The Man Who Claimed To Be The Holy Ghost by Nobody: 9:52am On Jan 02, 2017
otemanuduno:

As a Christian
Jehovah God Almighty is my Father
Jesus Christ is my Lord
Re: Ancient History Of The Man Who Claimed To Be The Holy Ghost by otemanuduno: 7:00pm On Jan 02, 2017
skeendyke:

Lol... Jesus is the son of Yahweh. Yahweh is one of the son of God Almighty.
Re: Ancient History Of The Man Who Claimed To Be The Holy Ghost by otemanuduno: 7:01pm On Jan 02, 2017
skeendyke:

Lol... Faulkin(Yeshua of the Neanderthal period) is the adopted son of Yahweh. Yahweh is one of the sons of God Almighty.
Otem is the adopted son of Tem(Atum). Atum is one of the sons of God Almighty.
Re: Ancient History Of The Man Who Claimed To Be The Holy Ghost by OtemAtum: 1:10pm On Apr 26, 2019
hmm

(1) (Reply)

All You Need To Know About Prophetic Church Of Nigeria / Bishop David Oyedepo – How To Break Generational Curses / Christians: Why Did Jesus Promise To Send The ‘spirit Of Truth’?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.