Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,376 members, 7,836,533 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Do Not Be Discouraged, God Is Near. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do Not Be Discouraged, God Is Near. (542 Views)

Are You Discouraged? Login And Be Encouraged / Why Christians Should Never Be Discouraged / Olagorioye Faleyimu: "TB Joshua’s Death Is Near, Buhari Will Rule For 8 Years" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Not Be Discouraged, God Is Near. by daviddext: 10:53am On Dec 12, 2016
God promised He will talk to His own children. This is what he says to them,

"  And thine ears shall hear a word behind thee, saying, This is the way, walk ye in it, when ye turn to the right hand, and when ye turn to the left." (Isaiah 30:21)

You may be going through challenges now. May I remind you that God is still watching and cannot wait to help you out.

This is what He told me on 10/08/2015 by 11:18 P.M

"Fear thou not, I will make a way where there is no way. In life's trouble, I will be there."

That was how my mind could translate what the Holy Spirit was saying to me that time. And I know He is saying the same thing to somebody this moment. The answer to your troubling question is in our Lord Jesus Christ. Please look unto Him for He is the LORD of Hosts.
Re: Do Not Be Discouraged, God Is Near. by HQuadreal: 10:54am On Dec 12, 2016
Ok.
Re: Do Not Be Discouraged, God Is Near. by onward4life(m): 12:10pm On Dec 12, 2016
Yes i believe.

I just so much need Gods help like right now.

My enemies are unto me.
Re: Do Not Be Discouraged, God Is Near. by daviddext: 12:51pm On Dec 12, 2016
onward4life:
Yes i believe.

I just so much need Gods help like right now.

My enemies are unto me.

God shall be your peace.

You may want to know that our enemies hate when we intentionally sing songs of praise to our God. Singing to God from your heart troubles evil spirits especially witches.

Most times i am led to engage in warfare prayer, but I will be glad to tell you that victory over demonic bondages does not ALWAYS come by warfare prayer. I have seen victory when I focused on God's throne in worship, taking my mind off threats of satanic attack. Let me tell you another secret.

God said
"FEAR THOU NOT; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.Behold, all they that were incensed against thee shall be ashamed and confounded: they shall be as nothing; and they that strive with thee shall perish." (Isaiah 41:10,11)

THIS IS THE SECRET. Demons or Witches and wizard spirits achieve successful attacks on Christians because of some reasons. But this is the number two reason FEAR:They try their best to make the child of God fear. We disobey God's command, "FEAR THOU NOT", when we fear. After succeeding in putting fear in the Christian they become free to begin the next stage of their attack. I do not speak as though it is by our power. The number one reason is IGNORANCE. I know that when you remember that the creator of Satan himself lives inside you...I mean inside you...you will not fear a little witch who is a mere human being. Your heart may shake at first when the thought of an attack comes, but victory is yours when you say " In the name of Jesus I rebuke you spirit of fear"

I HAVE NEVER RESISTED THE DEVIL AND HE DID NOT FLEE FROM ME. I HAVE NEVER. THIS IS THE TESTIMONY OF GOD'S CHILDREN.

If you are truly right with God in area of 'Biblical' obedience, sing songs of praise to Him and dance your way into victory. Many people do not know that there is an intense Holy Ghost fire force-field around them when ever they praise God from their hearts. It is not ideal to praise God with a sinful heart either. You know what we should do about sin, right? Plead the blood of Jesus in order to be forgiven.

Also note that when you sing you may feel like "hey, I am not connecting"
Don't worry about this thought, just ignore it and continue singing because God is listening. Amen

I pray this is helpful.
Re: Do Not Be Discouraged, God Is Near. by onward4life(m): 1:37pm On Dec 12, 2016
daviddext:

God shall be your peace.

You may want to know that our enemies hate when we intentionally sing songs of praise to our God. Singing to God from your heart troubles evil spirits especially witches.

Most times i am led to engage in warfare prayer, but I will be glad to tell you that victory over demonic bondages does not ALWAYS come by warfare prayer. I have seen victory when I focused on God's throne in worship, taking my mind off threats of satanic attack. Let me tell you another secret.

God said
"FEAR THOU NOT; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.Behold, all they that were incensed against thee shall be ashamed and confounded: they shall be as nothing; and they that strive with thee shall perish." (Isaiah 41:10,11)

THIS IS THE SECRET. Demons or Witches and wizard spirits achieve successful attacks on Christians because of some reasons. But this is the number two reason FEAR:They try their best to make the child of God fear. We disobey God's command, "FEAR THOU NOT", when we fear. After succeeding in putting fear in the Christian they become free to begin the next stage of their attack. I do not speak as though it is by our power. The number one reason is IGNORANCE. I know that when you remember that the creator of Satan himself lives inside you...I mean inside you...you will not fear a little witch who is a mere human being. Your heart may shake at first when the thought of an attack comes, but victory is yours when you say " In the name of Jesus I rebuke you spirit of fear"

I HAVE NEVER RESISTED THE DEVIL AND HE DID NOT FLEE FROM ME. I HAVE NEVER. THIS IS THE TESTIMONY OF GOD'S CHILDREN.

If you are truly right with God in area of 'Biblical' obedience, sing songs of praise to Him and dance your way into victory. Many people do not know that there is an intense Holy Ghost fire force-field around them when ever they praise God from their hearts. It is not ideal to praise God with a sinful heart either. You know what we should do about sin, right? Plead the blood of Jesus in order to be forgiven.

Also note that when you sing you may feel like "hey, I am not connecting"
Don't worry about this thought, just ignore it and continue singing because God is listening. Amen

I pray this is helpful.

You know what am trying communicate. I need rescue.

I need help like this very moment war has lnvaded my entire wall.

The situation that am in even demands heavens proving before the eyes of mortalS that only Jesus can save.
Re: Do Not Be Discouraged, God Is Near. by daviddext: 11:11pm On Dec 12, 2016
onward4life:

The situation that am in even demands heavens proving before the eyes of mortalS that only Jesus can save.
Help shall come.
Re: Do Not Be Discouraged, God Is Near. by daviddext: 11:12pm On Dec 12, 2016
onward4life:

Help shall come in Jesus' name.

Psalms 121
I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help? My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth.He will not suffer thy foot to be moved: he that keepeth thee will not slumber. Behold, he that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep. The LORD is thy keeper: the LORD is thy shade upon thy right hand. The sun shall not smite thee by day, nor the moon by night. The LORD shall preserve thee from all evil: he shall preserve thy soul. The LORD shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in from this time forth, and even for evermore.

(1) (Reply)

Free Thinkers Hangout. / Rccg January 2017 Holy Ghost Service / An Apologist, A Troll And Cowardice.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.