Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Nurse Sacked For Preaching To Patients - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Nurse Sacked For Preaching To Patients (28520 Views)

Lady Sacked For Not Sleeping With Her Indian Boss, Nigerians React / Lady Sacked For Not Wearing Bra To Work In US (Photos) / Bankers To Be Sacked For Introducing Customers To MMM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nurse Sacked For Preaching To Patients by nairanaira12: 10:29am On Sep 09, 2017
sarrki:
Hmmmmm

Nigeria we are too religious

If your brain is refusing to booth, hit it against the wall 7 times and it will reset

1 Like

Re: Nurse Sacked For Preaching To Patients by nairanaira12: 10:31am On Sep 09, 2017
oloriooko:
Sacked for preaching? Preposterous!
She did not force it down the patients throat neither did she threaten her
After getting the Bible simply throw it away if not interested instead of reporting to the useless authority
Oyinbo sef don kolo finish

Go back and read well; you will see where they said the patients weren't comfortable with what she was doing. Stop commenting like a fool blinded by religion

4 Likes

Re: Nurse Sacked For Preaching To Patients by Minemrys: 10:32am On Sep 09, 2017
tossie101:

Did this happen in nigeria? undecided
Thats how u rush just to make fp without reading and understanding.

I still wonder the unreasonable fellow behind this moniker and to even think u are married is mind boggling..
Makes one wonder the type of offspring u will produce.
U are total embarassment undecided
sister Chi0ma, easy na. U took it too far, making it seem pers0nal. The bros made a mistake, least we could do is correct him rather than sound as if there was a grudge against him pri0r. G0od m0rning, dear.

4 Likes

Re: Nurse Sacked For Preaching To Patients by gGGODDd(m): 10:32am On Sep 09, 2017
tossie101:

I still wonder the unreasonable fellow behind this moniker and to even think u are married is mind boggling..
Sist you should ve sympathize with him 4 all d embarrassing quotes he got after he embarrassed himself by rushing to comment without reading but u gave him your own humiliating quote. he thinks its APC affair, so this d kinda person he is. I feel embarrassed to have quoted this kind of human in some other threads, well lets pardon his stupidity again.

1 Like

Re: Nurse Sacked For Preaching To Patients by brenister10: 10:40am On Sep 09, 2017
sarrki:
Hmmmmm

That's one wahala with the black man. We don't read. Dem talk say something happened in UK, na Naija you dey yarn. Indomie generation
Re: Nurse Sacked For Preaching To Patients by Sall(m): 10:42am On Sep 09, 2017
Nigeria should emulate the UK hospital too and sack all nurse or doctor who brought issue of religion or try to preach to patients against there will.this have experience myself really annoying.

1 Like

Re: Nurse Sacked For Preaching To Patients by HMZi: 10:58am On Sep 09, 2017
potent5:
There's time for everything under the sun: a time to work and a time to preach.

But, why is she trying to have her cake and eat it? Let her just forget about the job and continue preaching. Management doesn't want you to preach, pure and simple. Why go contrary. Or does she not know that telling patients about a particular religion can scare some of them away? That's gross misconduct deserving of a sack, I tell ya. Why get emotional about it? Abi, you think it's Africa where people are mad over religion?

Keep your religious idiosyncrasies to yourself, sisterly or better still, establish your own clinic and preach all you want.
CASE CLOSED,any other comment to the contrary is massive B.S,africans and religion,how far has it taken us?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nurse Sacked For Preaching To Patients by Kellydrive1: 11:05am On Sep 09, 2017
donphilopus:

This happened in UK not Nigeria.

If want to cheat an average Nigerian, hide information in a book ..They don't read in between the lines before commenting. This is a good example

2 Likes

Re: Nurse Sacked For Preaching To Patients by IamBravo: 11:12am On Sep 09, 2017
oloriooko:
After getting the Bible simply throw it away if not interested instead of reporting to the useless authority
c

She has no business working in a hospital. She should be working in the church

1 Like

Re: Nurse Sacked For Preaching To Patients by Nobody: 11:12am On Sep 09, 2017
dangotesmummy:
exactly

They don't talk about men looking lustfully, its always about sex and whatever they define as indecent dressing as if their lemon uniform is decent dressing to work

Argh, this one hit me like a brick on the head. Dangotesmummy who exactly are you oh...Blood of Wizkid... My departed mentor in the Lord kept emphasizing on this, "Ministers of God & Men looking lustfully " Chai, this one weak me. Anyways, the society needs to address this issue now more than ever, its enough to appreciate the virtues of a lady, many of we men look upon ladies with lust, already raping the ladies just by looking on them...

May God give us grace to contain ourselves...I'm not completely out of the league sha, but i'm making significant strides in this department...I don't look at females in the face, it's either i look over the shoulder, or look somewhere else, or look at the ground, or close my eyes why addressing you ladies..Chai, sexual pressure everywhere... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nurse Sacked For Preaching To Patients by oglalasioux(m): 11:15am On Sep 09, 2017
If the patients testify they asked her to leave them alone and she insisted on preaching to them she will lose the case.
Re: Nurse Sacked For Preaching To Patients by chigo003(m): 11:15am On Sep 09, 2017
UK people are very strict about mixing religion and work. I never even knew that two of my MSc lecturers in Coventry University were serious born again Christians until I met them in private. They never mention Jesus nor God in class which was unusual when compared to Nigeria. But I can not fault her for preaching the gospel. She is in the right.
Re: Nurse Sacked For Preaching To Patients by mannymie01: 11:17am On Sep 09, 2017
that serves her right, is hospital now religious house for preaching, that's how they will be disturbing people up nd down, u go inside bus u will meet them der, religion is a something of choice

2 Likes

Re: Nurse Sacked For Preaching To Patients by dangotesmummy: 11:19am On Sep 09, 2017
supersystemsng:

Argh, this one hit me like a brick on the head. Dangotesmummy who exactly are you oh...Blood of Wizkid... My departed mentor in the Lord kept emphasizing on this, "Ministers of God & Men looking lustfully " Chai, this one weak me. Anyways, the society needs to address this issue now more than ever, its enough to appreciate the virtues of a lady, many of we men look upon ladies with lust, already raping the ladies just by looking on them...

May God give us grace to contain ourselves...I'm not completely out of the league sha, but i'm making significant strides in this department...I don't look at females in the face, it's either i look over the shoulder, or look somewhere else, or look at the ground, or close my eyes why addressing you ladies..Chai, sexual pressure everywhere... grin grin grin
I remember talking to a man in the bank about an issue I was having with my ATM and instead of listening to me by facing me he started looking at my brez and when I started looking towards the place where his penis was he started feeling uncomfortable and he got the message.

Bottomline is preach Jesus if you want to preach and stop getting into moral idiosyncrasies because morality in itself is relative

Meanwhile to your question-i am the daughter of the most high God and the mother of a billionaire

1 Like

Re: Nurse Sacked For Preaching To Patients by Donald50: 11:20am On Sep 09, 2017
austinesteve:

always read before U comment.
: he did actually,but he scored F9 in geography in his ssce...

1 Like

Re: Nurse Sacked For Preaching To Patients by Nobody: 11:23am On Sep 09, 2017
dangotesmummy:
I remember talking to a man in the bank about an issue I was having with my ATM and instead of listening to me by facing me he started looking at my brez and when I started looking towards the place where his penis was he started feeling uncomfortable and he got the message.

Bottomline is preach Jesus if you want to preach and stop getting into moral idiosyncrasies because morality in itself is relative

Meanwhile to your question-i am the daughter of the most high God and the mother of a billionaire

It's not easy looking at you ladies nau, your anatomy makes it uneasy for us to look at you guys...

1,. Face fine, if we look at your faces, you can read a lot of things, i.e. lust

2. Breast region problem.

So i rather not look at your species abeg

I've got enough baggage of my own i'm trying to rid myself off... grin
Re: Nurse Sacked For Preaching To Patients by dangotesmummy: 11:29am On Sep 09, 2017
supersystemsng:

It's not easy looking at you ladies nau, your anatomy makes it uneasy for us to look at you guys...

1,. Face fine, if we look at your faces, you can read a lot of things, i.e. lust

2. Breast region problem.

So i rather not look at your species abeg

I've got enough baggage of my own i'm trying to rid myself off... grin
yes I agree a lot of women haven't made it any easier for men to control themselves but then if you go about following the direction of your phenese you will soon become a serial r@peests and before you know it disgrace yourself and find yourself in jail
Re: Nurse Sacked For Preaching To Patients by flowbjones(m): 11:31am On Sep 09, 2017
sarrki:
Hmmmmm

Kent for naija? �����

FTC don make you type gibberish.
Re: Nurse Sacked For Preaching To Patients by solamesin(m): 11:36am On Sep 09, 2017
At first instance I don't think that the authority of the hospital employed her to be preaching to patients agin she should check letter of appointment, because she said she sees it as part of her job. in addition she has been receiving warning the authority of the hospital meaning that she under rated them. This how religious fanatics started.

1 Like

Re: Nurse Sacked For Preaching To Patients by Nobody: 11:38am On Sep 09, 2017
dangotesmummy:
yes I agree a lot of women haven't made it any easier for men to control themselves but then if you go about following the direction of your phenese you will soon become a serial r@peests and before you know it disgrace yourself and find yourself in jail

lol @ direction of phenes...na wa.... your boys are in trouble...i hope you're not giving them tough time and giving the girls more liberty?

1 Like

Re: Nurse Sacked For Preaching To Patients by NSK4U(m): 11:39am On Sep 09, 2017
she was on misplaced duty, everything has a time says the Holy Book of all books....

Do your Registration and Training for all INTERNATIONAL EXAMS including TOEFL, IELTS, GMAT, SAT1, GRE, PTE, SAT2. @

GLOBAL VISION INTERNATIONAL
EDUCATION & TRAVELS.

We accept ZERO DEPOSIT { ie Get your VISA to America, Canada, France, UK, etc from us before you pay} from our clients that wish to go on vacation, work, or visit any of the aforementioned countries and more. for further info, call/whatsap us via 08145705687.
Re: Nurse Sacked For Preaching To Patients by eagleonearth(m): 11:42am On Sep 09, 2017
sarrki:
Hmmmmm

please always bring your brain along with you when visiting nairaland.
Re: Nurse Sacked For Preaching To Patients by tossie101(f): 11:47am On Sep 09, 2017
Minemrys:

sister Chi0ma, easy na. U took it too far, making it seem pers0nal. The bros made a mistake, least we could do is correct him rather than sound as if there was a grudge against him pri0r. G0od m0rning, dear.

good morning.
How are u doing
Ok i have heard u.. i made a mistake,.
Just that his comments sometimes is annoying.
Even when he knows d truth deep inside himself.
He would still comment agaibt his conscience.
Im not talking abt his comment on this topic.
Anyways.

Sarrki im sorry for d harsh words.

2 Likes

Re: Nurse Sacked For Preaching To Patients by dangotesmummy: 11:52am On Sep 09, 2017
supersystemsng:

lol @ direction of phenes...na wa.... your boys are in trouble...i hope you're not giving them tough time and giving the girls more liberty?
lmaoooo I give children same treatment
Re: Nurse Sacked For Preaching To Patients by Nobody: 11:55am On Sep 09, 2017
dangotesmummy:
lmaoooo I give children same treatment

I no trust you....You're too close to your kinds
Re: Nurse Sacked For Preaching To Patients by LordOfNaira: 11:58am On Sep 09, 2017
tossie101:

shocked Aha, that was too much nitori olorun

Re: Nurse Sacked For Preaching To Patients by dangotesmummy: 11:59am On Sep 09, 2017
supersystemsng:

I no trust you....You're too close to your kinds
I give my children free hand and also put both genders in their place when the cross their boundaries
Re: Nurse Sacked For Preaching To Patients by Nobody: 11:59am On Sep 09, 2017
dangotesmummy:
I give my children free hand and also put both genders in their place when the cross their boundaries

Nice one... talk about tough love...Iya dangote.... grin cheesy wink

1 Like

Re: Nurse Sacked For Preaching To Patients by LordOfNaira: 12:01pm On Sep 09, 2017
oloriooko:

She was supposed to be a professional while at work, not a preacher. No one would sack her if she did it outside work.

1 Like

Re: Nurse Sacked For Preaching To Patients by c4tnoelz: 12:02pm On Sep 09, 2017
Heaven and earth will pass away but the Word of my God remains.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Much Will You Earn Monthly In Nigeria To Make Moving Abroad Unattractive? / Can Your Salary Ever Make You Wealthy? / B.sc In Economics Or Accounting.please Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.