Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,830 members, 7,817,429 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Nurse Sacked For Preaching To Patients - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Nurse Sacked For Preaching To Patients (28513 Views)

Lady Sacked For Not Sleeping With Her Indian Boss, Nigerians React / Lady Sacked For Not Wearing Bra To Work In US (Photos) / Bankers To Be Sacked For Introducing Customers To MMM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nurse Sacked For Preaching To Patients by LordOfNaira: 12:03pm On Sep 09, 2017
kennygee:
God's not Dead 2.

It's not. for God's Not Dead, the argument shifted to if Jesus was a historical figure to make the teacher's mention of him in History class valid.

In this case, someone is preaching at work. Very unprofessional. She deserved the sack.
Re: Nurse Sacked For Preaching To Patients by Nobody: 12:09pm On Sep 09, 2017
UK.
It's interesting that same religion white man forced on us using missionaries, they are not allowing staff in all public sector organizations back in UK to even discuss with their clients / service users.

I have given up Christianity because it was forced on us Africans by genocidal white devils.

If you think about it, why would a the white devils wish his victims of war and genocide, who they treat as subhuman to acquire religion? Surely the religion is a means to mentally enslave.
akaahs:
And d persecution continue, d Lord is ur strength. Where is dartfort, Kent located is this planet?
Re: Nurse Sacked For Preaching To Patients by donphilopus: 12:33pm On Sep 09, 2017
isalegan2:

Iant she Naija? Or West African, at least. Name sounds Ghanian.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4021094/Nurse-sacked-offering-pray-patients-despite-call-equality-watchdog-end-persecution-Christians.html

BTW, where've you been, Comrade DonPhidippedes! cheesy

Sean' ruined Politics section for us all. So long, Nairaland!

I've been around. Just kinda busy. Was surprised this thread was still featured in the homepage after about 9months.
Re: Nurse Sacked For Preaching To Patients by ofuonyebi: 12:59pm On Sep 09, 2017
Judgment is the easiest thing that Nigerians and humans generally do..

but looking at the big mote in our own eyes making us a ridicule, I pity all of us

well-done woman, you only lost a job, but you have not lost you soul and God's glory

I see honour waiting to erase your days of sacking form work
Re: Nurse Sacked For Preaching To Patients by authority2006(m): 1:07pm On Sep 09, 2017
oloriooko:
Sacked for preaching? Preposterous!
She did not force it down the patients throat neither did she threaten her
After getting the Bible simply throw it away if not interested instead of reporting to the useless authority
Oyinbo sef don kolo finish
She was an unrepentant nuisance.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nurse Sacked For Preaching To Patients by shekauvsbuhari: 1:11pm On Sep 09, 2017
sarrki:
Hmmmmm

Nigeria we are too religious
HONESTLY, I NEVER KNEW YOU WERE THIS DUMB.
Re: Nurse Sacked For Preaching To Patients by Mentcee(m): 1:27pm On Sep 09, 2017
donphilopus:

This happened in UK not Nigeria.

Don't mind the simpleton.
Re: Nurse Sacked For Preaching To Patients by Minemrys: 1:28pm On Sep 09, 2017
tossie101:

good morning.
How are u doing
Ok i have heard u.. i made a mistake,.
Just that his comments sometimes is annoying.
Even when he knows d truth deep inside himself.
He would still comment agaibt his conscience.
Im not talking abt his comment on this topic.
Anyways.

Sarrki im sorry for d harsh words.
thank you for saying that magic word. The world would be better if we did. It is well.

2 Likes

Re: Nurse Sacked For Preaching To Patients by enimooko: 1:40pm On Sep 09, 2017
I wonder why haters @Paulgrundy, @johnw74, @mikeolu1, @JusticeSeeker and @hairy-ra-punz-hell have not all shown up their face to take a usual position in this matter? undecided undecided
Re: Nurse Sacked For Preaching To Patients by CaraJewel(f): 1:51pm On Sep 09, 2017
just like that man and the teacher in God's not dead 2 whom they took to court
Re: Nurse Sacked For Preaching To Patients by attention007(m): 2:14pm On Sep 09, 2017
kennygee:
God's not Dead 2.
Exactly
Re: Nurse Sacked For Preaching To Patients by Businessman1986(m): 2:25pm On Sep 09, 2017
donphilopus:

This happened in UK not Nigeria.

He never said it happened in Nigeria. He said Nigerians. It's probable he was referring to the person involved in forcing her beliefs on others, which is a disgusting Nigerian trait, or maybe West African *kuteh*.

2 Likes

Re: Nurse Sacked For Preaching To Patients by holyword: 3:02pm On Sep 09, 2017
Whoever that have sacked her must be punished and sacked by God. He or she that ve committed such have brought curses upon his or her generations. Your name now is sorry.
Re: Nurse Sacked For Preaching To Patients by pro2010: 3:33pm On Sep 09, 2017
holyword:
Whoever that have sacked her must be punished and sacked by God. He or she that ve committed such have brought curses upon his or her generations. Your name now is sorry.

LOL...your god aint shit! He cant even save your wretched Christian asses been wacked daily, left right center...stupid people!
Re: Nurse Sacked For Preaching To Patients by Viktor1983(m): 5:28pm On Sep 09, 2017
rookidmart:
Honestly it serves her right.
seconded. should serve as a warning to other nurses and Medical personnel

1 Like

Re: Nurse Sacked For Preaching To Patients by Viktor1983(m): 5:28pm On Sep 09, 2017
rookidmart:
Honestly it serves her right.
seconded. should serve as a warning to other nurses and Medical personnel
Re: Nurse Sacked For Preaching To Patients by JastSiryin(m): 5:43pm On Sep 09, 2017
CAPSLOCKED:

WOULD YOU STILL TALK LIKE THIS IF..
AS A TRADITIONAL WORSHIPER, I COME TO YOUR SICK AND DYING RELATIVE WITH MY IDOLS AND PORTIONS AND TRY TO PUT IT ON THEM AND MAKE THEM PROFESS LOVE FOR AMADIOHA AND OGUN? undecided

I WAS AT A HOSPITAL LAST MONTH..
A DYING PERSON WAS BROUGHT IN BY THE RELATIVES, THE DOCTOR SAID THERE'S GONNA BE AN EMERGENCY OPERATION..

I DON'T KNOW IF ITS BECAUSE THE FAMILY DIDN'T HAVE ENOUGH MONEY OR WERE JUST PLAIN STUPID, THEY OBJECTED.. SAYING THEIR GOD MUST WORK MIRACLES TODAY.

BEFORE I KNEW IT THEIR CHURCH MEMBERS WERE GATHERED AND MUMBLING ALL THAT TRASH THEY USUALLY MUMBLE WHENEVER IT'S TIME FOR THEM TO DISPLAY THEIR RIDICULOUSNESS.

SECURITY HAD TO FORCE THEM TO LEAVE THE WARD CUZ THEY WERE DISTURBING THE PATIENTS.

THEY CONTINUED TO PRAY AND SHOUT IN THE PREMISES... UNTIL THE DYING MAN DIED.

UP TO THIS DAY I'M STILL TRYING TO FORGET THAT EVENT.
IF I WERE THAT MAN THAT WAS LEFT TO DIE, HONESTLY I'LL WAKE UP SOMEHOW AND KILL EVERYONE IN THAT FAMILY.
Bro that's what baffles me about religious folks, I often wonder if they don't know how to make a distinction between a show of faith and that of absolute stupidity. I tire for my country, Rest his soul.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nurse Sacked For Preaching To Patients by Cuteogbus: 6:01pm On Sep 09, 2017
See I've Just One Thing To Tell You. YOU ARE VERY STUPID!
Re: Nurse Sacked For Preaching To Patients by donbenie(m): 6:40pm On Sep 09, 2017
ahnaija:
That is it..... but why will she be sacked?
For not minding her Stvpid business..she think say na brainwashed Africa she dey?

1 Like

Re: Nurse Sacked For Preaching To Patients by Killurself: 6:46pm On Sep 09, 2017
Church and hospital is different if you want to preached go to church or leave the work, do ur evangelism to people who need it
Re: Nurse Sacked For Preaching To Patients by begwong: 7:04pm On Sep 09, 2017
sarrki:
Hmmmmm
Nigeria we are too religious
U just struggle to be FTC without even reading the news. Take sense IJN!
Re: Nurse Sacked For Preaching To Patients by isalegan2: 7:53pm On Sep 09, 2017
donphilopus:

I've been around. Just kinda busy. Was surprised this thread was still featured in the homepage after about 9months.

That's cos I posted in it nah! tongue

JastSiryin:
Bro that's what baffles me about religious folks, I often wonder if they don't know how to make a distinction between a show of faith and that of absolute stupidity. I tire for my country, Rest his soul.

It's the way (woes) of the Pharisees, bros. They'd rather be faking and fronting, instead of practising Christ-like ways when no one's looking.
Re: Nurse Sacked For Preaching To Patients by Joiceee(f): 8:26pm On Sep 09, 2017
CAPSLOCKED:

WOULD YOU STILL TALK LIKE THIS IF..
AS A TRADITIONAL WORSHIPER, I COME TO YOUR SICK AND DYING RELATIVE WITH MY IDOLS AND PORTIONS AND TRY TO PUT IT ON THEM AND MAKE THEM PROFESS LOVE FOR AMADIOHA AND OGUN? undecided

A DYING PERSON WAS BROUGHT IN BY THE RELATIVES, THE DOCTOR SAID THERE'S GONNA BE AN EMERGENCY OPERATION..

I DON'T KNOW IF ITS BECAUSE THE FAMILY DIDN'T HAVE ENOUGH MONEY OR WERE JUST PLAIN STUPID, THEY OBJECTED.. SAYING THEIR GOD MUST WORK MIRACLES TODAY.

BEFORE I KNEW IT THEIR CHURCH MEMBERS WERE GATHERED AND MUMBLING ALL THAT TRASH THEY USUALLY MUMBLE WHENEVER IT'S TIME FOR THEM TO DISPLAY THEIR RIDICULOUSNESS.

SECURITY HAD TO FORCE THEM TO LEAVE THE WARD CUZ THEY WERE DISTURBING THE PATIENTS.

IF I WERE THAT MAN THAT WAS LEFT TO DIE, HONESTLY I'LL WAKE UP SOMEHOW AND KILL EVERYONE IN THAT FAMILY.
may God forgive you
Re: Nurse Sacked For Preaching To Patients by donphilopus: 9:20pm On Sep 09, 2017
isalegan2:

That's cos I posted in it nah! tongue

It's the way (woes) of the Pharisees, bros. They'd rather be faking and fronting, instead of practising Christ-like ways when no one's looking.

It was really because of your comment.
Re: Nurse Sacked For Preaching To Patients by CAPSLOCKED: 10:19pm On Sep 09, 2017
Joiceee:
may God forgive you

THIS IS ALL YOU COULD MUTTER?

WELL BE READY TO FACE ALLAH'S JUDGEMENT ON THE LAST DAY. IF YOU'RE A BIT LUCKY YOU MIGHT LAND AT ODIN'S HELL, OR ZEUS' INSTEAD.
Re: Nurse Sacked For Preaching To Patients by AreaFada2: 3:02pm On Sep 10, 2017
GenBuhari:
UK.
It's interesting that same religion white man forced on us using missionaries, they are not allowing staff in all public sector organizations back in UK to even discuss with their clients / service users.

I have given up Christianity because it was forced on us Africans by genocidal white devils.

If you think about it, why would a the white devils wish his victims of war and genocide, who they treat as subhuman to acquire religion? Surely the religion is a means to mentally enslave.

All popular foreign religions that came to Africa came with both physical & mental slavery. With their culture to supplant ours and make us consider ours as inferior. No exception.

Lack of confidence in ourselves has made us to lose the "can-do" attitude. We now do not believe we can get things right without help from East & West. We do not believe we can adequately educate our kids or treat our own illnesses unless we go to UK, Germany, India, USA, Dubai, etc.
Re: Nurse Sacked For Preaching To Patients by Nobody: 7:00pm On Sep 10, 2017
First I don't use the term slavery. We were never slaves prisoner of war and genocide.

We don't lack confidence is just that imperialist would not allow us to choose our own leaders
AreaFada2:

All popular foreign religions that came to Africa came with both physical & mental slavery. With their culture to supplant ours and make us consider ours as inferior. No exception.

Lack of confidence in ourselves has made us to lose the "can-do" attitude. We now do not believe we can get things right without help from East & West. We do not believe we can adequately educate our kids or treat our own illnesses unless we go to UK, Germany, India, USA, Dubai, etc.
Re: Nurse Sacked For Preaching To Patients by AreaFada2: 3:57am On Sep 11, 2017
GenBuhari:
First I don't use the term slavery. We were never slaves prisoner of war and genocide.

We don't lack confidence is just that imperialist would not allow us to choose our own leaders

Oh, really? shocked shocked shocked shocked

Who began trading in black African slaves?
And the Europeans that came after them to take our people to the Americas?

Guess which religious books they all came with?

I know religion is an explosive topic and people cannot fathom their religion has been used to promote or tolerate actual physical slavery.

Dude, you need to know your history a bit more.

Please read a book written by a former slave Olaudah Equianoh in 1789. He described himself as a citizen of Benin Kingdom and an Igbo by tribe.
We need to know our history better.

Imperialists got the edge using all kinds of tricks including religion from the beginning. Even Emperor Constantine already knew the power of religion for political control of people.
Re: Nurse Sacked For Preaching To Patients by Nobody: 4:29am On Sep 11, 2017
What you regurgitated here is the white man's version of our history. This can not be trusted and hence should be rejected.

There is not even an African word for slave so the white man's lie that he bought slaves from Africans is very far fetched.

WE were not slaves white man abducted our people and shipped to their land to mistreat them. These people are prisoners of war and we should stop referring to them as slaves just because that is what the white man chose to label them.

We should never accept a a negative label by the white man that is daft.

Books written by former African abductees are always checked and authorised by the white man, so can not be relied to tell the truth from African perspective.

AreaFada2:

Oh, really? shocked shocked shocked shocked

Who began trading in black African slaves?
And the Europeans that came after them to take our people to the Americas?

Guess which religious books they all came with?

I know religion is an explosive topic and people cannot fathom their religion has been used to promote or tolerate actual physical slavery.

Dude, you need to know your history a bit more.

Please read a book written by a former slave Olaudah Equianoh in 1789. He described himself as a citizen of Benin Kingdom and an Igbo by tribe.
We need to know our history better.

Imperialists got the edge using all kinds of tricks including religion from the beginning. Even Emperor Constantine already knew the power of religion for political control of people.

1 Like

Re: Nurse Sacked For Preaching To Patients by Olofofo21(m): 7:01pm On Nov 06, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

WOULD YOU STILL TALK LIKE THIS IFORSHIPER, I COME TO YOUR SICK AND DYING RELATIVE WITH MY ITHEM AND MAKE THEM PROFESS LOVE FOR AMADIOHA AND OGUN? undecided

[color=#990000]

IF I WERE THAT

lol grin grin. Hope u have forgotten the event? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

B.sc In Economics Or Accounting.please Advice / Can Your Salary Ever Make You Wealthy? / I Am Finished! I Must Avenge My Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.