Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,498 members, 7,812,536 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:58 PM

Sometimes It Is Better To Remain A Loser - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sometimes It Is Better To Remain A Loser (460 Views)

“I remain a member of APC” Sen Tejuoso denounces reports stating he joined PDP / Court Denies Senator Dino Melaye Bail, To Remain In Custody / Lai Mohammed Urges TB Joshua To Remain In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sometimes It Is Better To Remain A Loser by ofexpryz(m): 11:53am On Dec 12, 2016
when the president (Buhari) was contesting election and He kept losing, He must have been wondering why the people, his own people hated him so much. He never knew it was God who was actually keeping him away from the Rockside. He must have thought to himself, 'If I keep trying, perhaps someday I will succeed'. It is true that He inherited a lot of problem from the past administration, but does not every problem have a solution? Or at least is that not what they said? Why then is it that the change we all fought for now fight against us?.

I am sure He (Buhari) is also trying his best to make things better, but why are things getting worst instead? Even with all the corruption and corrupt individuals during the former administration, things where at the least bearable.

I do not think that the problem we are facing today is because the president does not know what he is doing, I am sure he does, but things just seem not to be working in his favour right now. I am also sure that when He (Buhari) Is all alone, He will be thinking to himself like "who even send m dis job sef" and He will b like Sometimes it is better to remain a loser!

Please let us all be patient and continue to pray for our country NIGERIA. God bless[/size].

[/size]
Re: Sometimes It Is Better To Remain A Loser by Joephat(m): 12:47pm On Dec 12, 2016
The man feels nothing

if he feels the impact of the hardship melted on the ppl he would av been so confident to remove retarded ministers like Dalung and kemi.

He is just saving for 2nd term and I pray if God truly exist, he should make it manifest in the lives of every Nigeria.
Re: Sometimes It Is Better To Remain A Loser by Nobody: 1:53pm On Dec 12, 2016
ofexpryz:
when the president (Buhari) was contesting election and He kept losing, He must have been wondering why the people, his own people hated him so much. He never knew it was God who was actually keeping him away from the Rockside. He must have thought to himself, 'If I keep trying, perhaps someday I will succeed'. It is true that He inherited a lot of problem from the past administration, but does not every problem have a solution? Or at least is that not what they said? Why then is it that the change we all fought for now fight against us?.

I am sure He (Buhari) is also trying his best to make things better, but why are things getting worst instead? Even with all the corruption and corrupt individuals during the former administration, things where at the least bearable.

I do not think that the problem we are facing today is because the president does not know what he is doing, I am sure he does, but things just seem not to be working in his favour right now. I am also sure that when He (Buhari) Is all alone, He will be thinking to himself like "who even send m dis job sef" and He will b like Sometimes it is better to remain a loser!

Please let us all be patient and continue to pray for our country NIGERIA. God bless[/size].

[/size]

His mistake was and is still using key drivers of the economy to favour people.

Yes I agree, you must favour people. But watch what you favour them with because when the roll call of leaders are made, only you will bear the bunt of their blunder.

(1) (Reply)

Jammeh To Use Nigerian Judges To Plant Himself In Office, Gambian Lawyers Warn / Re: We Can Still Extradite Kashamu - Ndlea / President Buhari Receives UN High Commissioner For Refugees In Abuja (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.