Stats: 3,193,984 members, 7,952,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:10 AM

Oil Prices Soar To $58 On Global Output Cut Deal - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Oil Prices Soar To $58 On Global Output Cut Deal (14197 Views)

Oil Prices Soar As OPEC+ Prepares To Cut Supplies / Oil Prices Soar After Iran Attacks Airbases Housing US Troops In Iraq - CNN / OPEC Extends Nigeria’s Exemption From Oil Output Cut (2) (3) (4)

Re: Oil Prices Soar To $58 On Global Output Cut Deal by ruffDiamond: 2:07pm On Dec 12, 2016
Atiku2019:
But the current Government will complain and blame the previous Government even if it gets to $200 a barrel.

Atiku 2019
very funny Atiku can never be President even in 2023 grin undecided mtchewww

Re: Oil Prices Soar To $58 On Global Output Cut Deal by mustaphagreens(m): 2:08pm On Dec 12, 2016
OK.
Re: Oil Prices Soar To $58 On Global Output Cut Deal by Nobody: 2:08pm On Dec 12, 2016
Let's see what excuse Buhari and his cronies would give next year
Re: Oil Prices Soar To $58 On Global Output Cut Deal by sanandreas(m): 2:09pm On Dec 12, 2016
Niger delta region is a land flowing with milk and honey.
Re: Oil Prices Soar To $58 On Global Output Cut Deal by dollyptosh(m): 2:11pm On Dec 12, 2016
[quote author=ourema post=51859570][/quote]This is very true.

Re: Oil Prices Soar To $58 On Global Output Cut Deal by ephi123(f): 2:30pm On Dec 12, 2016
BADNEAT:
This will soon expose the obvious incompetence of some people that have been hiding under low oil price
Re: Oil Prices Soar To $58 On Global Output Cut Deal by alizma: 2:32pm On Dec 12, 2016
BADNEAT:
This will soon expose the obvious incompetence of some people that have been hiding under low oil price
it will rather expose his competency, GEJ borrowed to pay salary when oil was at $65pb and Nigeria was pumping out as high as 2.2m bpd as at that time, PMB has been able to manage the economy even while oil price was as low as $34pb without borrowing to pay salary despite the activities of the avengers which have reduced oil output from previous 2.2m bpd to 1.2m bpd.

Re: Oil Prices Soar To $58 On Global Output Cut Deal by winterfell007(m): 2:39pm On Dec 12, 2016
Mujaheeeden:
Finally Lagos can now export their two litre of oil grin

grin grin guy! i go personally report u to Ambode for wetin u write

Re: Oil Prices Soar To $58 On Global Output Cut Deal by goingape1: 2:48pm On Dec 12, 2016
Faith111:
Good news for Nigerians. At least Buhari will not have an excuse any more.

I bought goats from Buygoats and they were affordable and neat. You can reach them on 07055575224 if you are interested. They are close to Ajah.
joke apart!

like serious is it for real?

or you are just joking!
Re: Oil Prices Soar To $58 On Global Output Cut Deal by Nobody: 2:57pm On Dec 12, 2016
alizma:

it will rather expose his competency, GEJ borrowed to pay salary when oil was at $65pb and Nigeria was pumping out as high as 2.2m bpd as at that time, PMB has been able to manage the economy even while oil price was as low as $34pb without borrowing to pay salary despite the activities of the avengers which have reduced oil output from previous 2.2m bpd to 1.2m bpd.
uuhm which state are you from ?

Re: Oil Prices Soar To $58 On Global Output Cut Deal by craix(m): 3:06pm On Dec 12, 2016
i think its a boost to the Nigerian economy which heavily depend on the oil sector.
Re: Oil Prices Soar To $58 On Global Output Cut Deal by Faith111: 3:21pm On Dec 12, 2016
goingape1:
joke apart!

like serious is it for real?

or you are just joking!

I'm serious. I thought it was a joke too. Lots of persons were there too. I was surprised to see someone of her status having a goat farm. I was impressed..... They killed, roasted and cut it. Most of the persons that came to buy were people of status. I promised her that I was going to tell others
Re: Oil Prices Soar To $58 On Global Output Cut Deal by Montaque(m): 3:27pm On Dec 12, 2016
I feel this news is just a wake up call to NDA. They will start bombing again
Re: Oil Prices Soar To $58 On Global Output Cut Deal by Lasskeey: 3:35pm On Dec 12, 2016
ourema:
Not a good news for celebration. It will only benefit thieves

Re: Oil Prices Soar To $58 On Global Output Cut Deal by lollmaolol(m): 3:46pm On Dec 12, 2016
martineverest:
thanks to trump's election.

Wailers arent smilling with dis news

Business unusual
Re: Oil Prices Soar To $58 On Global Output Cut Deal by Ironlion1(m): 3:57pm On Dec 12, 2016
Atiku2019:
But the current Government will complain and blame the previous Government even if it gets to $200 a barrel.

Atiku 2019

Sorry to disappoint you. Atiku 2019 is only feasible in your dreams. Please wake up abeg. Ab*ki up there is confused and u want his brother again? Habba! Shey this country good 4 ur eyes or ears if u can't see like this?
Re: Oil Prices Soar To $58 On Global Output Cut Deal by Nairadays: 4:01pm On Dec 12, 2016
Atiku2019:
Lemme pull off my glasses to observe how Buhari's Gullible Zombies here will Blame GEJ over the current Recession Ravaging our Country .

Atiku2019

Sir and you feel the best way to market Turaki is to abuse people? Or who are you appealing to? Only the wailers or 5%? Does Turaki need only 5% to win election? Or a you joking with this Turaki ambition?
Re: Oil Prices Soar To $58 On Global Output Cut Deal by alizma: 4:03pm On Dec 12, 2016
BADNEAT:
uuhm which state are you from ?
I speak as a Nigerian.
Re: Oil Prices Soar To $58 On Global Output Cut Deal by Nairadays: 4:04pm On Dec 12, 2016
ruffDiamond:
very funny Atiku can never be President even in 2023 grin undecided mtchewww

Help me tell am ooo. He knows the type of product he's marketing instead of him to go wisely, he's running around throwing insults
Re: Oil Prices Soar To $58 On Global Output Cut Deal by Nobody: 4:06pm On Dec 12, 2016
alizma:

I speak as a Nigerian.
I asked a simple question

Re: Oil Prices Soar To $58 On Global Output Cut Deal by alizma: 4:12pm On Dec 12, 2016
BADNEAT:
I asked a simple question
and my answer is so simple such that it takes you to get yourself confused.
Re: Oil Prices Soar To $58 On Global Output Cut Deal by Atiku2019: 4:26pm On Dec 12, 2016
Nairadays:

Sir and you feel the best way to market Turaki is to abuse people? Or who are you appealing to? Only the wailers or 5%? Does Turaki need only 5% to win election? Or a you joking with this Turaki ambition?

Gullible Zombies ain't insults my Brother...The real Buhari loyalists here have abandoned his abysmal project
Re: Oil Prices Soar To $58 On Global Output Cut Deal by borntosuccess(m): 4:30pm On Dec 12, 2016
slowly and steadily
Re: Oil Prices Soar To $58 On Global Output Cut Deal by Raypawer(m): 4:52pm On Dec 12, 2016
this link is not working, copy it properly, edit your post and paste it, a lot want to vote

Preciouscheer:
Pls guys, I need your help

Kindly vote for my picx via this link

https://www./activities

All you need to do to help a friend, is to simply register on the social network, follow @LISpageant and finally LIKE my picture.

My LIS handle is @precious_cheer

I am contestant number 27F(i.e female)
Re: Oil Prices Soar To $58 On Global Output Cut Deal by Pylony(m): 6:03pm On Dec 12, 2016
Atiku2019:
Lemme pull off my glasses to observe how Buhari's Gullible Zombies here will Blame GEJ over the current Recession Ravaging our Country .

Atiku2019
see this one! You're calling fellow Nigerians gullible zombies and yet you can't stop being an agent of a giant gullible monster of a Zombie come 2019.
Re: Oil Prices Soar To $58 On Global Output Cut Deal by goingape1: 6:12pm On Dec 12, 2016
Faith111:

I'm serious. I thought it was a joke too. Lots of persons were there too. I was surprised to see someone of her status having a goat farm. I was impressed..... They killed, roasted and cut it. Most of the persons that came to buy were people of status. I promised her that I was going to tell others
how should I get in Tourch with her!

that number is not going
Re: Oil Prices Soar To $58 On Global Output Cut Deal by thunderkid55(m): 8:45pm On Dec 12, 2016
By what time? after Nigeria don enter Recession? undecidedBy what time? after Nigeria don enter Recession?
Re: Oil Prices Soar To $58 On Global Output Cut Deal by Emassive(m): 10:23pm On Dec 12, 2016
Even at 150usd pb I don't think the dullard will fare well
Re: Oil Prices Soar To $58 On Global Output Cut Deal by Faith111: 1:40pm On Dec 13, 2016
goingape1:
how should I get in Tourch with her!

that number is not going

Is going through. I referred someone to her yesterday. It's 07055575224
Re: Oil Prices Soar To $58 On Global Output Cut Deal by goingape1: 5:07pm On Dec 13, 2016
Faith111:

Is going through. I referred someone to her yesterday. It's 07055575224
thanks!

maybe is the networks! i will call her again!

It Is More Profitable To Invest In Agriculture,ict Than Oil & Gas - Rainoil Boss / I Want To Buy Garri Wholesale / Demolished Canopy Market In Wuse Zone 3 Neighborhood In Pictures