Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,946 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Picture Of Bovi And Atiku Abubakar Dabbing Will Make You Laugh - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Bovi And Atiku Abubakar Dabbing Will Make You Laugh (52613 Views)

Obasanjo Names Salisu Buhari, Tinubu And Atiku As Leaders Who Failed Nigeria / Buhari And Atiku Fans Wear Customized Tops (Photos) / Result Of Sahara Reporters Poll On Buhari And Atiku (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of Bovi And Atiku Abubakar Dabbing Will Make You Laugh by DRIFTyKING(m): 3:55pm On Dec 12, 2016
I just came across this picture of Comedian Bovi and Former Vice president Atiku Abubakar.

And from what i see below, it seems my beloved Vp is bringing out a new Dab style.

photo credits: George Okoro

http://otownloaded.com/picture-bovi-former-vice-president-atiku-dabbing-will-make-laugh/

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Picture Of Bovi And Atiku Abubakar Dabbing Will Make You Laugh by angeltolly(f): 4:02pm On Dec 12, 2016
He wan fly?

138 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Picture Of Bovi And Atiku Abubakar Dabbing Will Make You Laugh by josephine123: 4:11pm On Dec 12, 2016
lol.. make sense

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture Of Bovi And Atiku Abubakar Dabbing Will Make You Laugh by morbeta(m): 4:22pm On Dec 12, 2016
Atiku and his desperation for Aso Rock, if you like dance galala.....that sit is not for you. if you like dance soki with Emmanuella, that is not for you.

120 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Picture Of Bovi And Atiku Abubakar Dabbing Will Make You Laugh by BiafranBushBoy: 4:24pm On Dec 12, 2016
angeltolly:
He wants fly?
2021 is no longer DAB...
That one is now DAP!!

28 Likes

Re: Picture Of Bovi And Atiku Abubakar Dabbing Will Make You Laugh by olaric(m): 4:28pm On Dec 12, 2016
Atiku is so desperate to get to Aso Rock; hopefully he will fall yakata. Nigerian politicians are too desperate. I remember during GEJ's second term campaign, he went as far as romancing Ogboni and other fraternities forgetting that it's only God that enthrones.

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Picture Of Bovi And Atiku Abubakar Dabbing Will Make You Laugh by Edwinmason(m): 4:50pm On Dec 12, 2016
atiku and election strategy

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Bovi And Atiku Abubakar Dabbing Will Make You Laugh by Atiku2019: 5:02pm On Dec 12, 2016
100% Swaggalicious Presido

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture Of Bovi And Atiku Abubakar Dabbing Will Make You Laugh by Atiku2019: 5:06pm On Dec 12, 2016
olaric:
Atiku is so desperate to get to Aso Rock; hopefully he will fall yakata. Nigerian politicians are too desperate. I remember during GEJ's second term campaign, he went as far as romancing Ogboni and other fraternities forgetting that it's only God that enthrones.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Bovi And Atiku Abubakar Dabbing Will Make You Laugh by Atiku2019: 5:07pm On Dec 12, 2016
morbeta:
Atiku and his desperation for Aso Rock, if you like dance galala.....that sit is not for you. if you like dance soki with Emmanuella, that is not for you.

You are not God to determine the future of others grin grin

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture Of Bovi And Atiku Abubakar Dabbing Will Make You Laugh by Atiku2019: 5:09pm On Dec 12, 2016
josephine123:
lol.. make sense

cool

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Bovi And Atiku Abubakar Dabbing Will Make You Laugh by wadetaw202: 5:11pm On Dec 12, 2016
Atiku2019:

Pictures of Atiku Romancing Ogboni and other Fraternities OR............

Which one do you have sir? Reading or comprehension problem?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Bovi And Atiku Abubakar Dabbing Will Make You Laugh by veekid(m): 5:55pm On Dec 12, 2016
Waiting for Buhari's
Re: Picture Of Bovi And Atiku Abubakar Dabbing Will Make You Laugh by Arijude(m): 6:32pm On Dec 12, 2016
morbeta:
Hahaha wicked boi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Bovi And Atiku Abubakar Dabbing Will Make You Laugh by googlepikins: 6:34pm On Dec 12, 2016
olaric:
compare to that imbeccile in aso rock, Atiku na Obama where buhari dey

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Bovi And Atiku Abubakar Dabbing Will Make You Laugh by flowe247(f): 6:55pm On Dec 12, 2016
U go fear dabbing now...
Re: Picture Of Bovi And Atiku Abubakar Dabbing Will Make You Laugh by escapefromusa(f): 6:59pm On Dec 12, 2016
DRIFTyKING:
I just came across this picture of Comedian Bovi and Former Vice president Atiku Abubakar.

And from what i see below, it seems my beloved Vp is bringing out a new Dab style.

photo credits: George Okoro

http://otownloaded.com/picture-bovi-former-vice-president-atiku-dabbing-will-make-laugh/

cc: OAM4J, Mynd44, Lalasticlala, obinoscopy

Na only mumu go dab.... thats a fuc.king pledge of allegiance , only Gods know which diety.

Atiku aint buying it tongue

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Bovi And Atiku Abubakar Dabbing Will Make You Laugh by Justiceleague1: 7:10pm On Dec 12, 2016
Whats with this dabbin' of a thing sep? grin
Re: Picture Of Bovi And Atiku Abubakar Dabbing Will Make You Laugh by DRIFTyKING(m): 7:27pm On Dec 12, 2016
grin grin grin grin

cc: Mynd44, lalasticlala, Obinoscopy, ishilove....

coman see oo
Re: Picture Of Bovi And Atiku Abubakar Dabbing Will Make You Laugh by Ishilove: 7:29pm On Dec 12, 2016
It's not funny

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Bovi And Atiku Abubakar Dabbing Will Make You Laugh by DRIFTyKING(m): 7:30pm On Dec 12, 2016
ok sir
Ishilove:
It's not funny

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Bovi And Atiku Abubakar Dabbing Will Make You Laugh by iammo(m): 7:30pm On Dec 12, 2016
cry bovi should have backhanded him with the other hand

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Bovi And Atiku Abubakar Dabbing Will Make You Laugh by magicminister: 7:45pm On Dec 12, 2016
Atiku has been all up in the news lately.
I strongly believe he has presidential ambitions.... I will vote for a cow or a goat before i ever vote for someone like Atiku!
[size=20pt][/size]

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Bovi And Atiku Abubakar Dabbing Will Make You Laugh by orjikuramo(m): 7:46pm On Dec 12, 2016
Atiku isn't dabbing, he is flying
Re: Picture Of Bovi And Atiku Abubakar Dabbing Will Make You Laugh by fratermathy(m): 7:46pm On Dec 12, 2016

1 Share

Re: Picture Of Bovi And Atiku Abubakar Dabbing Will Make You Laugh by olaolulazio(m): 7:47pm On Dec 12, 2016
Atiku for president and GEJ will be his vice this time.
Re: Picture Of Bovi And Atiku Abubakar Dabbing Will Make You Laugh by QuietHammer(m): 7:48pm On Dec 12, 2016
Dabbing to Aso rock
Re: Picture Of Bovi And Atiku Abubakar Dabbing Will Make You Laugh by justicejay(m): 7:49pm On Dec 12, 2016
Comedians and artiste are not different from prostitute. Always running after the latest politician in town.
But bovi dis atiku na error. He is going no where
Re: Picture Of Bovi And Atiku Abubakar Dabbing Will Make You Laugh by MadJay: 7:50pm On Dec 12, 2016
angry One wants to Fly the other wants to bite off his Arm
Re: Picture Of Bovi And Atiku Abubakar Dabbing Will Make You Laugh by NaLaugh: 7:53pm On Dec 12, 2016
undecided
Re: Picture Of Bovi And Atiku Abubakar Dabbing Will Make You Laugh by ndcide(m): 7:54pm On Dec 12, 2016
What's all these Dab... or dabbing.

It's becoming nonsensical .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jonathan Government Used Bullion Vans To Move N67.2bn From CBN (Throwback] / Bola Tinubu: How I Made My First Million / Aregbesola Commissions 10 Fire Fighter Trucks Worth N1.8 Billion (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.