Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,364 members, 7,954,477 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:01 PM

Rivers Rerun: Amaechi Loses His Senatorial District As Pdp’s Sekibo Defeats APC’ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Rerun: Amaechi Loses His Senatorial District As Pdp’s Sekibo Defeats APC’ (1806 Views)

Bukola Saraki Inspects Federal Projects In His Senatorial District / Rerun: Amaechi To APC Supporters, “If You Allow Them To Shoot You, You Will Die" / Rivers Rerun: Amaechi Storms Port-Harcourt, Takes A Stroll On The Streets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rivers Rerun: Amaechi Loses His Senatorial District As Pdp’s Sekibo Defeats APC’ by NAIJASHOWBIZ: 4:57pm On Dec 12, 2016
The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) has declared George Sekibo, candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) winner of the rerun election in Rivers East senatorial district.
http://naijashowbiz.com/2016/12/12/amaechi-loses-his-senatorial-district-as-pdps-sekibo/

Re: Rivers Rerun: Amaechi Loses His Senatorial District As Pdp’s Sekibo Defeats APC’ by Firefire(m): 4:58pm On Dec 12, 2016
NAIJASHOWBIZ:
The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) has declared George Sekibo, candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) winner of the rerun election in Rivers East senatorial district.
http://naijashowbiz.com/2016/12/12/amaechi-loses-his-senatorial-district-as-pdps-sekibo/

Chai!!!!!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers Rerun: Amaechi Loses His Senatorial District As Pdp’s Sekibo Defeats APC’ by MrJorge(m): 5:03pm On Dec 12, 2016
Hmm.....
Re: Rivers Rerun: Amaechi Loses His Senatorial District As Pdp’s Sekibo Defeats APC’ by yarimo(m): 5:10pm On Dec 12, 2016
KUDOS to ameachi for allowing free and fair election in his senatorial district. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers Rerun: Amaechi Loses His Senatorial District As Pdp’s Sekibo Defeats APC’ by Eastactivist: 5:16pm On Dec 12, 2016
Hehe
Amaechi has lost influence in Rivers.
Why wont The enemy of Niger Delta loose his senatorial district

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers Rerun: Amaechi Loses His Senatorial District As Pdp’s Sekibo Defeats APC’ by eyeview: 5:17pm On Dec 12, 2016
Truly truly i say unto you, if this election was free and fair,APC wont win one seat at the state house of assembly, federal house of reps and the senate.
Nay,not one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers Rerun: Amaechi Loses His Senatorial District As Pdp’s Sekibo Defeats APC’ by kahal29: 5:42pm On Dec 12, 2016
Eastactivist:
Hehe
Amaechi has lost influence in Rivers.
Why wont The enemy of Niger Delta loose his senatorial district

But he won his State Assembly and Federal constituency? The way wike was talking I didn't expect him to win anything in Ikwerre land.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun: Amaechi Loses His Senatorial District As Pdp’s Sekibo Defeats APC’ by AllTheWayUp: 5:52pm On Dec 12, 2016

grin grin

Amaechi see ur life with ur over 10,000 policemen deployed to Rivers State and ur APC led ederal might , you and ur recesson party called APC still lost most of the elective postions again for the 3rd in a row.

Wike na Baba for Rivers State.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun: Amaechi Loses His Senatorial District As Pdp’s Sekibo Defeats APC’ by Eastactivist: 5:52pm On Dec 12, 2016
kahal29:

But he won his State Assembly and Federal constituency? The way wike was talking I didn't expect him to win anything in Ikwerre land.

Lol. To me the way amechi and waste zombies are talking I couldn't believe that amechi will loose any seat in his senatorial district or constituency.
Even we where expecting that with the federal might it will be non stop rigging as usual. Ondo and Edo comes to mind. grin
Re: Rivers Rerun: Amaechi Loses His Senatorial District As Pdp’s Sekibo Defeats APC’ by kahal29: 6:57pm On Dec 12, 2016
Eastactivist:

Lol. To me the way amechi and waste zombies are talking I couldn't believe that amechi will loose any seat in his senatorial district or constituency.
Even we where expecting that with the federal might it will be non stop rigging as usual. Ondo and Edo comes to mind. grin

Aaaah.. . No oh.... You can only influence things in your own domain and not in another person's neighborhood.
Re: Rivers Rerun: Amaechi Loses His Senatorial District As Pdp’s Sekibo Defeats APC’ by Eastactivist: 7:35pm On Dec 12, 2016
kahal29:

Aaaah.. . No oh.... You can only influence things in your own domain and not in another person's neighborhood.
How sure is this claim?
BC buhari political schemes is on the contrary.
Only the strong ones that understand their domain and cab identify external inference can withstand such influence.
Re: Rivers Rerun: Amaechi Loses His Senatorial District As Pdp’s Sekibo Defeats APC’ by iokpebholo: 9:01pm On Dec 12, 2016
yarimo:
KUDOS to ameachi for allowing free and fair election in his senatorial district. grin
pls ur brain is not for decoration. Use it
Re: Rivers Rerun: Amaechi Loses His Senatorial District As Pdp’s Sekibo Defeats APC’ by maxwell767(m): 9:06pm On Dec 12, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: Rivers Rerun: Amaechi Loses His Senatorial District As Pdp’s Sekibo Defeats APC’ by mykeljosef: 1:06am On Dec 13, 2016
how the result hit amechi abeg like when u see it

Re: Rivers Rerun: Amaechi Loses His Senatorial District As Pdp’s Sekibo Defeats APC’ by yarimo(m): 9:21pm On Dec 16, 2016
iokpebholo:
pls ur brain is not for decoration. Use it
let me pretend as if I don't no you are FOOLING yourself undecided

(1) (Reply)

Brief Profile Of HE Surv Abiodun Aluko / Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail (See Bail Conditions) / Deleted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.