Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,957 members, 7,952,852 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:44 AM

Who Are The Best Rappers In Africa Now. I Mean The Bosses In The Game? - Music/Radio (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Who Are The Best Rappers In Africa Now. I Mean The Bosses In The Game? (31114 Views)

Vector Replies M.I For Dissing Nigerian Rappers In His Song (video) / Top 5 Fastest Rappers In Nigeria (updated 2017) / The 12 Greatest Rappers In The History Of Hip Hop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Are The Best Rappers In Africa Now. I Mean The Bosses In The Game? by justpeehay(m): 7:53pm On Dec 15, 2016
Topic: M.I ABAGA 1. E.L*ma alltym fav* 2. Sark 3. Casper nyovest 4. Dremo 5. Vector 6. M.anifest 7. Reminiz 8. Banky w*yea he z got it*

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Best Rappers In Africa Now. I Mean The Bosses In The Game? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Dec 15, 2016
LeSudAfricaine:
True. But have you listened to Cashless Society's African Raw Material? It's old but damn that album still amazes me
I never listen to them but I got a brother who is a huge fan
Re: Who Are The Best Rappers In Africa Now. I Mean The Bosses In The Game? by KwessiStewie(m): 10:50am On Feb 21, 2017
Ramaa:
Naeto C
M.I
Diamond Platnumz
Skiibi
Fid Q
Juma Nature
AKA....
seriously Diamond?
Re: Who Are The Best Rappers In Africa Now. I Mean The Bosses In The Game? by KwessiStewie(m): 11:02am On Feb 21, 2017
1.M.anifest 2.M.anifest
Re: Who Are The Best Rappers In Africa Now. I Mean The Bosses In The Game? by Ramaa(m): 8:16pm On Feb 21, 2017
KwessiStewie:
seriously Diamond?
what do you think about it......!!??
Re: Who Are The Best Rappers In Africa Now. I Mean The Bosses In The Game? by KwessiStewie(m): 7:12pm On Feb 24, 2017
Ramaa:
what do you think about it......!!??
but Diamond is not a rapper.
Re: Who Are The Best Rappers In Africa Now. I Mean The Bosses In The Game? by Rasana: 10:35am On Feb 26, 2017
Please guys in the house, where to download large Nigerian music files for my website?
Re: Who Are The Best Rappers In Africa Now. I Mean The Bosses In The Game? by ILoveRap4ever: 3:23pm On Feb 26, 2017
Damn! Y'all need to check out this hot freestyle I just watched on YouTube!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t69CydY3ZVI
Re: Who Are The Best Rappers In Africa Now. I Mean The Bosses In The Game? by Nobody: 11:54pm On Feb 28, 2017
I'm the best...lemme freestyle off my head

I've got no time for silly punchlines, leave that for the kidz
I'm in heaven on the front lines..the prearly gate? I've got the keys
Rappers pulling odas down, low self esteem..bent like reedz
I was born for this, but I can't even sell my soul...d devil looks at king is like geez
Nerdy...geek..sharp...great mind...d ruler of your dream nation
King don't sing his praises...d heavens give him admiration.
Don't need to boss imaginary niggas..just to get self validation
On my deathday I'll be welcomed as the One, who changed his generation.
Why talk about pretty hoes...not to be rude by they are hoes
When I could drop bars that make Lucifer realize the wretchedness of his soul
See why I can't be "souled" out? Loving the truth is my sin...that will find me out.
Had an encounter with the queen at seventeen...
By the queen I'm talking about the lady of the coast, where has your mind been?
Damn pretty...soul jetty...made a nigga realize he is heavens prime property
Don't wanna sound proud...but my mind is the lumina in illuminati.
U going to get raptured if you can get the interpretation

But u need a combo of A rabbi..for the scripture, okotie for the diction

These stories is not just fiction..its a suureal vision...
my life got the devil glued to his screen..I heard he borrowed your television.

Saw a milli at 19, blew it all at 21..exuberance..
But Im gonna get a million times more...extravagance
The game will have to appease me, the scripture says I'm a god.
Small g, but a G...who is a son of the God with a big G....Is at worst...a lord.
Took me 3 mins to write this shit up...damn my mind
I doubt if I go through history annals I'll see 2 of my kind
Its humbling though...on this plane I'm a mortal
Transcend to higher realms to become immortal.

Just felt like typing
Re: Who Are The Best Rappers In Africa Now. I Mean The Bosses In The Game? by 3plecz(m): 2:08am On Mar 01, 2017
Movement Ent

Finally out

* BORN STUNNA Freestyle plus free beat*
By*Stunnaboi*

Download d song and the beat, kill the beat
produced by _Stunnaboi
ND send it back to me on whatsapp 08032623357

Or make a video of urself killing the beat with #bornstunna and tag @ama_stunna_boi on IG

The best among the entry will get a free production and also a feature on my next track

Download link for the beat

https://www.datafilehost.com/d/b68f3249

Download link for the freestyle

https://www.datafilehost.com/d/a85ae135

Entery close on the 20th of March

Pls Rebroadcast nd show sum love...support d
#BSmovement#ubetablivdat#moremoneymorefame#wetakingover

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Top Ten Worst Nigerian Hit Songs Remix (Opinion) / Download Album: Naira Marley - Lord Of Lamba [ep] Lol / #BumBumChallenge: Female Fan Twerks To Yemi Alade's Latest Single

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.