Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,016 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

Who Are The Best Rappers In Africa Now. I Mean The Bosses In The Game? - Music/Radio (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Who Are The Best Rappers In Africa Now. I Mean The Bosses In The Game? (30725 Views)

Vector Replies M.I For Dissing Nigerian Rappers In His Song (video) / Top 5 Fastest Rappers In Nigeria (updated 2017) / The 12 Greatest Rappers In The History Of Hip Hop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Are The Best Rappers In Africa Now. I Mean The Bosses In The Game? by ultimateyankee: 1:16pm On Dec 13, 2016
kollintin:
listen to m.anifest from ghana or e.l of ghana or vector d viper.u will thank me later

You sabi right game my brother m.anifest good die

3 Likes

Re: Who Are The Best Rappers In Africa Now. I Mean The Bosses In The Game? by Ramaa(m): 1:18pm On Dec 13, 2016
Naeto C

M.I

Diamond Platnumz

Skiibi

Fid Q

Juma Nature

AKA....
Re: Who Are The Best Rappers In Africa Now. I Mean The Bosses In The Game? by kollintin(m): 1:20pm On Dec 13, 2016
superstarDikk:
M.anifest and EL yeah but Vector is overrated
overrated ke
Re: Who Are The Best Rappers In Africa Now. I Mean The Bosses In The Game? by kollintin(m): 1:21pm On Dec 13, 2016
Drbarmes:

Knowledge is power n dat power makes me a hero. If knowledge is power den ur energy level is zero.... V EC fan sighted
na so o

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Best Rappers In Africa Now. I Mean The Bosses In The Game? by kollintin(m): 1:21pm On Dec 13, 2016
TheOtherRoom:

What about Airforce1 ? tongue grin
grin
TheOtherRoom:

What about Airforce1 ? tongue grin
Re: Who Are The Best Rappers In Africa Now. I Mean The Bosses In The Game? by kollintin(m): 1:22pm On Dec 13, 2016
lifu2016:

ur head dey there......adding to d list...M.i and Cassper Nyovest....
avent listen to the cassper dude though
Re: Who Are The Best Rappers In Africa Now. I Mean The Bosses In The Game? by kollintin(m): 1:22pm On Dec 13, 2016
ultimateyankee:

You sabi right game my brother m.anifest good die
his lyrics are damn gudddd

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Best Rappers In Africa Now. I Mean The Bosses In The Game? by Nobody: 1:28pm On Dec 13, 2016
Used to be MI for me but seems hes not into releasing music anymore.

Right now it's Falz in Nigeria, sarkodie in Ghana & those 2 southafrican boys; can't remember their names now.

Phyno & olamide have nice beats & hooks but a lot of empty lyrics & too many kno, kno, kno, useless fillers in their songs. There's a reason Falz won the BET award.

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Best Rappers In Africa Now. I Mean The Bosses In The Game? by paradigmshift(m): 1:29pm On Dec 13, 2016
kendrick93:
he isn't...just listen to hope u bought it....he is very good

he is . he gat few good track but he's hyped bro
Re: Who Are The Best Rappers In Africa Now. I Mean The Bosses In The Game? by bibiking7(m): 1:33pm On Dec 13, 2016

NASTY C.
Young and versatile.
Just listen jump by anatii and hell no by nasty C. He was dope on both tracks.

Re: Who Are The Best Rappers In Africa Now. I Mean The Bosses In The Game? by avoSunkanmi(m): 1:38pm On Dec 13, 2016
M.ANIFEST lyrics : "Spell Check"

[Wattstax Intro]
Ladies and gentleman . . . right about now
You'll see a side of life, that you've never seen before

Yo yo yo yo yo
Unh Unh

[CHORUS]
It's the M-DOT-A-N-I-F-E-S-T
M.anifest M.anifest M.anifest Destiny
It go M.anifest M.anifest M.anifest Destiny
It go M.anifest M.anifest M.anifest

[INTRO]
Let it breathe for a second
You know, Music always needing illumination for every soul today
That's what M.anifest stand for
Four Shades is the movement
Representing live from Ghana, West Africa
You now rockin' with the best
if you ain't got the name right

[VERSE]
Yo, check, Yo
Simpletons don't check for the rhyme they dig the rhythm
I swagga raps on these tracks embed wisdom
My mission, seduce with a smooth composition
Bait them with my hooks like Yeah dog I'm fishin
Ain't with all the dissin But I can and will chalk
These lines to bodybag all competition
They say I'm sick Ain't no remedy or medicine
On the mic I spark the light like I'm Edison
Tell me who's better than this Soon to be veteran
Host of the late night some might call Letterman
Mama raised a gentleman but the beast within
Unleashed is Ludacris I'm disturbin' tha peace
What's the meaning of beef?
I wanna make dough without the yeast
Expose misdeeds my Pelican Brief
Black child origin Accra
Represent Africa with a spectacular street vernacular
Proverbs in particular my main vehicular to the listener
Backdrop, a beat that's sinister
A must when I bust yo, I gotta be lyrical
4Shades is the movement we keepin' it spiritual

5 Likes

Re: Who Are The Best Rappers In Africa Now. I Mean The Bosses In The Game? by LecciGucci: 1:38pm On Dec 13, 2016
janellemonae:
Used to be MI for me but seems hes not into releasing music anymore.

Right now it's Falz in Nigeria, sarkodie in Ghana & those 2 southafrican boys; can't remember their names now.

Phyno & olamide have nice beats & hooks but a lot of empty lyrics & too many kno, kno, kno, useless fillers in their songs. There's a reason Falz won the BET award.

Abeg remove phyno where olamide dey..
Phyno is far better

2 Likes

Re: Who Are The Best Rappers In Africa Now. I Mean The Bosses In The Game? by LeSudAfricaine: 1:49pm On Dec 13, 2016
The best rappers are all in the Republic of South Africa. The culture of hip hop is also inm SA
Re: Who Are The Best Rappers In Africa Now. I Mean The Bosses In The Game? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Dec 13, 2016
KingRex1:
Lol.. Drop some freestyle grin
I'll drop them 2mrw grin grin
Re: Who Are The Best Rappers In Africa Now. I Mean The Bosses In The Game? by LeSudAfricaine: 2:02pm On Dec 13, 2016
Proverb (SA) Reason (SA) Golden Shovel (SA) Ben Sharpa (SA) Snaz D (SA) K.O (SA) Tumi (SA) Zubz (SA) Nasty C (SA) Kwesta (SA)
Re: Who Are The Best Rappers In Africa Now. I Mean The Bosses In The Game? by Duru009(m): 2:13pm On Dec 13, 2016
illbliss remains the best in Nigeria and the most consistent Raper in the African continent.......

Take it or leave it......

2 Likes

Re: Who Are The Best Rappers In Africa Now. I Mean The Bosses In The Game? by emerged01(m): 2:14pm On Dec 13, 2016
Nasty c coolest kid in africa. The guy dey hot!
Re: Who Are The Best Rappers In Africa Now. I Mean The Bosses In The Game? by Jb10(m): 2:16pm On Dec 13, 2016
flowdellynaija:
I mean all over Africa but please no one should mention Ice Prince or those young rappers.

the king boss (L A J)..frm Freetown. ..Raaaaaaa.
Re: Who Are The Best Rappers In Africa Now. I Mean The Bosses In The Game? by lifu2016(m): 2:26pm On Dec 13, 2016
kollintin:
avent listen to the cassper dude though
waaaaaat!....bro abeg do d needful.....nd give me feedback....he has a song with the game too
Re: Who Are The Best Rappers In Africa Now. I Mean The Bosses In The Game? by StarboyP(m): 2:31pm On Dec 13, 2016
Casper Nyovest,Nasty C and Emtee..in short SA rappers. But nasty c will become king soon

2 Likes

Re: Who Are The Best Rappers In Africa Now. I Mean The Bosses In The Game? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Dec 13, 2016
y'all is saying shiiit !!! Jesse Jagz n Vector from the west cassper nyovest n nasty C down south and iono the rest

2 Likes

Re: Who Are The Best Rappers In Africa Now. I Mean The Bosses In The Game? by tunjidare2(m): 2:35pm On Dec 13, 2016
South African rappers ll do it for me, can't pick one in particular yet

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Best Rappers In Africa Now. I Mean The Bosses In The Game? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Dec 13, 2016
LecciGucci:

Abeg remove phyno where olamide dey..
Phyno is far better
I think u are wrong
Re: Who Are The Best Rappers In Africa Now. I Mean The Bosses In The Game? by LecciGucci: 2:36pm On Dec 13, 2016
michaelandre:
I think u are wrong

Go through the comments again and see for yaself..
Olamide is whack
Re: Who Are The Best Rappers In Africa Now. I Mean The Bosses In The Game? by Kiddogarcia(m): 2:39pm On Dec 13, 2016
Vector tha viper #lafiaji

2 Likes

Re: Who Are The Best Rappers In Africa Now. I Mean The Bosses In The Game? by tunjidare2(m): 2:40pm On Dec 13, 2016
LecciGucci:

Go through the comments again and see for yaself..
Olamide is whack

We all got a taste!
Re: Who Are The Best Rappers In Africa Now. I Mean The Bosses In The Game? by OHIsIManuEL(m): 2:40pm On Dec 13, 2016
Yung6ix
Re: Who Are The Best Rappers In Africa Now. I Mean The Bosses In The Game? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Dec 13, 2016
Drbarmes:

Knowledge is power n dat power makes me a hero. If knowledge is power den ur energy level is zero.... V EC fan sighted
#LAFIAJI DEC20TH
wait on it !!!
ohn dun...
y'all using words wrong u need brighter grammer
And VEC is a beast any beat is a meal,
Dem say I dey form ,isn't that what you feel(fill)?
its all right like we drive in the UK...
In Cotonou I'm high like codeine,
So I make Benin (bene) lean (Lyn)
4give me , I'm wasted....

2 Likes

Re: Who Are The Best Rappers In Africa Now. I Mean The Bosses In The Game? by LecciGucci: 2:43pm On Dec 13, 2016
tunjidare2:

We all got a taste!

Yes but at d end of d day majority still carries d vote.
Re: Who Are The Best Rappers In Africa Now. I Mean The Bosses In The Game? by KingRex1(m): 2:43pm On Dec 13, 2016
juhan:
I'll drop them 2mrw grin grin
Lol.. be running away. I'll remind you tomorrow tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Are The Best Rappers In Africa Now. I Mean The Bosses In The Game? by nurusystem(m): 2:47pm On Dec 13, 2016
eedris rugged man mode 9 mi vector Ajasa dagrin iceprin jesse minus olamide,phyno,falz,
Re: Who Are The Best Rappers In Africa Now. I Mean The Bosses In The Game? by KMJY(f): 2:48pm On Dec 13, 2016
This poster is a hater. Why didn't you allow people to make their choice rather than calling out Iceprince? It seems your threat is aimed at antagonizing Iceprince rather than knowing who the best African rapper is

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Wiz Khalifa – Something New Ft Ty Dolla Sign Download (luvmp) / NBC Bans Wizkid's 'The Matter' And Phyno's 'Man Of The Year / Kollington Ayinla, Salawa Abeni Back In Each Other’s Arms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.