Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,956 members, 7,817,809 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Senator George Sekibo Celebrates With Wike & His Supporters At Govt House(pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator George Sekibo Celebrates With Wike & His Supporters At Govt House(pics) (3221 Views)

Photos Of Saraki Meeting With Wike, Ortom And Others In Kwara / Appeal Court Sacks Rivers PDP Senator George Sekibo / Senator George Sekibo Blows A Whistle At Plenary Session Over Ikoyi Billions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senator George Sekibo Celebrates With Wike & His Supporters At Govt House(pics) by henryanna36: 6:18pm On Dec 12, 2016
After the announcement of Senator George Thompson Sekibo as the senator-elect for Rivers East senatorial district,he was pictured celebrating with Wike and his supporters at Rivers State Government House.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/12/senator-sekibo-celebrates-with-gov-wike.html

1 Like

Re: Senator George Sekibo Celebrates With Wike & His Supporters At Govt House(pics) by henryanna36: 6:19pm On Dec 12, 2016
More

Re: Senator George Sekibo Celebrates With Wike & His Supporters At Govt House(pics) by HungerBAD: 6:20pm On Dec 12, 2016
Okay.
Re: Senator George Sekibo Celebrates With Wike & His Supporters At Govt House(pics) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:26pm On Dec 12, 2016
Congrats to Sekibo.

Represent your people well
Re: Senator George Sekibo Celebrates With Wike & His Supporters At Govt House(pics) by donphilopus: 6:37pm On Dec 12, 2016
OP, zo, wa, bia, come, ve, where's Wike? I'm sure he's still nursing th injuries inflicted on him by Abe's victory.
Re: Senator George Sekibo Celebrates With Wike & His Supporters At Govt House(pics) by dulaman: 6:39pm On Dec 12, 2016
I thought APC could never win a single seat in rivers with the noise we hear here. Ameachi really tried. If only buhari allow him to show half of the power wike showed during mama peace era..wike would have acted another orubebe scene for collation center "we would not take it,jega abi na REC you are impertial,"
Re: Senator George Sekibo Celebrates With Wike & His Supporters At Govt House(pics) by TippyTop(m): 6:42pm On Dec 12, 2016
donphilopus:
OP, zo, wa, bia, come, ve, where's Wike? I'm sure he's still nursing th injuries inflicted on him by Abe's victory.

Still can't see Wike in any of the above pics, you're not as dull as Bubu are you?

1 Like

Re: Senator George Sekibo Celebrates With Wike & His Supporters At Govt House(pics) by donphilopus: 6:46pm On Dec 12, 2016
TippyTop:

Still can't see Wike in any of the above pics, you're not as dull as Bubu are you?

Just saw him in the 3rd picture now. He's looking defeated!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Senator George Sekibo Celebrates With Wike & His Supporters At Govt House(pics) by yarimo(m): 6:50pm On Dec 12, 2016
Mtcheeew since the election is in PDP favour wike will claim it's free and fair undecided
Re: Senator George Sekibo Celebrates With Wike & His Supporters At Govt House(pics) by NextGovernor(m): 6:51pm On Dec 12, 2016
dulaman:
I thought APC could never win a single seat in rivers with the noise we hear here. Ameachi really tried. If only buhari allow him to show half of the power wike showed during mama peace era..wike would have acted another orubebe scene for collation center "we would not take it,jega abi na REC you are impertial,"

Zombies have changed tune...

Who told you Buhari isn't involve? You should be ashamed that Wike humbled both Buhari and Amaechi almighty power by deploying special security forces to rig election and same time PDP manage to resist there forces too.

After they rigged with Army and Police. Same thing they did in Edo. Wike tried my brother. After all the federal influence and rigging they succeeded in rigging one senatorial district and was resisted by in senatorial district.

APC is like a cancer to the ears of River people. Free and fair election APC won't win a single seat.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Senator George Sekibo Celebrates With Wike & His Supporters At Govt House(pics) by ddippset(m): 6:59pm On Dec 12, 2016
they will surely sip 1 million naira champaign tonight, while some would still be here struggling to buy 10mb to shout up wike. the others gathered in front of government house will go back home and have garri and groundnuts for dinner. pathetic youths on this country!
Re: Senator George Sekibo Celebrates With Wike & His Supporters At Govt House(pics) by ddippset(m): 7:03pm On Dec 12, 2016
NextGovernor:

Zombies have changed tune...

Who told you Buhari isn't involve? You should be ashamed that Wike humbled but Buhari and Amaechi almighty power by deploying special security forces to rig election and same time manage to resist there forces too.

After they rigged with Army and Police. Same thing they did in Edo. Wike tried my brother. After all the federal influence and rigging. They succeeded in rigging one senatorial district and was resisted by 2 senatorial district.

APC is like a cancer to the ears of River people. Free and fair election APC won't win a single seat.
rubbish. before wike rivers was PDP. after wike rivers will be PDP. the entire south south have a sentiment for Jonathan and PDP. its not Wike, wike did not try anything. take wike to APC and Amaechi to PDP, pdp would still cleat everything. Amaechi tried rather. its like PDP winning seats in kano. before they said Amaechi and APC cannot win in rivers now it is wike tried. lol.
Re: Senator George Sekibo Celebrates With Wike & His Supporters At Govt House(pics) by APCHaram: 7:12pm On Dec 12, 2016
dulaman:

APC rigged!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator George Sekibo Celebrates With Wike & His Supporters At Govt House(pics) by otokx(m): 7:16pm On Dec 12, 2016
APCHaram:

APC rigged!

PDP also rigged, nice pictures by the way.
Re: Senator George Sekibo Celebrates With Wike & His Supporters At Govt House(pics) by Abeymills(m): 7:19pm On Dec 12, 2016
Shame on apc mumudu bubuhari n ametif
Re: Senator George Sekibo Celebrates With Wike & His Supporters At Govt House(pics) by tuniski: 7:34pm On Dec 12, 2016
ddippset:
rubbish. before wike rivers was PDP. after wike rivers will be PDP. the entire south south have a sentiment for Jonathan and PDP. its not Wike, wike did not try anything. take wike to APC and Amaechi to PDP, pdp would still cleat everything. Amaechi tried rather. its like PDP winning seats in kano. before they said Amaechi and APC cannot win in rivers now it is wike tried. lol.
Hey, pdp has always won elections in Kano. Remember kwankwaso was governor twice under pdp. Forget the scam of sai baba kano is a swing state unlike rivers that is pure pdp from 1999!
Re: Senator George Sekibo Celebrates With Wike & His Supporters At Govt House(pics) by NextGovernor(m): 8:14pm On Dec 12, 2016
ddippset:

Be deceiving yourself.

1 Like

Re: Senator George Sekibo Celebrates With Wike & His Supporters At Govt House(pics) by ddippset(m): 8:36pm On Dec 12, 2016
tuniski:

Hey, pdp has always won elections in Kano. Remember kwankwaso was governor twice under pdp. Forget the scam of sai baba kano is a swing state unlike rivers that is pure pdp from 1999!
iam talking about kano of today. APC winning up to 8 or 9 legislative seats in rivers is like PDP doing same in kano or Lagos. give it up for the lion if ubima.
Re: Senator George Sekibo Celebrates With Wike & His Supporters At Govt House(pics) by henryanna36: 9:15pm On Dec 12, 2016
henryanna36:
More
more

Re: Senator George Sekibo Celebrates With Wike & His Supporters At Govt House(pics) by tuniski: 9:52pm On Dec 12, 2016
ddippset:
iam talking about kano of today. APC winning up to 8 or 9 legislative seats in rivers is like PDP doing same in kano or Lagos. give it up for the lion if ubima.
With the dismal performance of bbuhari, pdp can win anything in Kano today. Kano is a very swing state should kwankwaso join pdp like Ameachi joined apc, pdp will win things in kano!
Re: Senator George Sekibo Celebrates With Wike & His Supporters At Govt House(pics) by ddippset(m): 9:55pm On Dec 12, 2016
tuniski:

With the dismal performance of bbuhari, pdp can win anything in Kano today. Kano is a very swing state should kwankwaso join pdp like Ameachi joined apc, pdp will win things in kano!
its true, just like they won in edo and ondo.
Re: Senator George Sekibo Celebrates With Wike & His Supporters At Govt House(pics) by tuniski: 9:58pm On Dec 12, 2016
ddippset:
its true, just like they won in edo and ondo.
Yes, had edo and ondo no be Governorship alone, pdp would still have won some seats. And had Rivers be governorship alone apc would have lost. Hope u get it!
Re: Senator George Sekibo Celebrates With Wike & His Supporters At Govt House(pics) by Chrisbriss: 10:54pm On Dec 12, 2016
dulaman:

Zombie oo zombie....

1 Like

Re: Senator George Sekibo Celebrates With Wike & His Supporters At Govt House(pics) by Chrisbriss: 10:55pm On Dec 12, 2016
yarimo:
Mtcheeew since the election is in PDP favour wike will claim it's free and fair undecided

Have u been reading news??... or u just want to be foolish
Re: Senator George Sekibo Celebrates With Wike & His Supporters At Govt House(pics) by DozieInc(m): 11:13pm On Dec 12, 2016
Good.
Re: Senator George Sekibo Celebrates With Wike & His Supporters At Govt House(pics) by Wizteaser: 11:19pm On Dec 12, 2016
dulaman:
what is your name, don't make me call you m*mu oh rivers is PDP and PDP is rivers get that into your m*mu skull.

1 Like

Re: Senator George Sekibo Celebrates With Wike & His Supporters At Govt House(pics) by yarimo(m): 9:21pm On Dec 16, 2016
Chrisbriss:

Have u been reading news??... or u just want to be foolish
let me pretend as if I don't no you are FOOLING yourself undecided
Re: Senator George Sekibo Celebrates With Wike & His Supporters At Govt House(pics) by Chrisbriss: 11:01pm On Dec 17, 2016
yarimo:
let me pretend as if I don't no you are FOOLING yourself undecided

And i will act like u r trying to make sense.. meanwhile u r been senseless..
Re: Senator George Sekibo Celebrates With Wike & His Supporters At Govt House(pics) by yarimo(m): 12:34am On Dec 21, 2016
Chrisbriss:

And i will act like u r trying to make sense.. meanwhile u r been senseless..
grin

(1) (Reply)

JUST IN: The Over Ambitious Senate President, Bukola Saraki, Blasts Sick Buhari, / Biafra And Catalonia:why Do Nations Fear Break Up / Updates: Governorship Election Results For Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.