Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,568 members, 7,816,393 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Rivers Of Blood Rerun Video Of Amaechi Snatching Ballot Boxes With Troops - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Of Blood Rerun Video Of Amaechi Snatching Ballot Boxes With Troops (3869 Views)

Ekiti 2018 Elections: Thugs Smash And Burn Ballot Boxes In Aramoko / President Buhari Inspects Military Parade In Borno, Cuts Cake With Troops(video) / "SARS Officials Shoot Man Dead In Bodo City & Hijack Ballot Boxes" (Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rivers Of Blood Rerun Video Of Amaechi Snatching Ballot Boxes With Troops by Naijiant: 6:35pm On Dec 12, 2016
Amaechi alleged to have snatched ballot boxes with military protection in Phalga LGA. Wild West scenes with gunshots in the air!
http://www.naijiant.com/videos/rotimi-amaechi-alleged-orchestrated-violence-rivers-blood-selection-rerun/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers Of Blood Rerun Video Of Amaechi Snatching Ballot Boxes With Troops by kcmichael: 6:37pm On Dec 12, 2016
Keep lying

6 Likes

Re: Rivers Of Blood Rerun Video Of Amaechi Snatching Ballot Boxes With Troops by Firefire(m): 7:17pm On Dec 12, 2016
Naijiant:
Amaechi alleged to have snatched ballot boxes with military protection in Phalga LGA. Wild West scenes with gunshots in the air!
http://www.naijiant.com/videos/rotimi-amaechi-alleged-orchestrated-violence-rivers-blood-selection-rerun/

I watched the video on your page, I say SORRY to Nigerians. Anarchy at its PEAK!

6 Likes

Re: Rivers Of Blood Rerun Video Of Amaechi Snatching Ballot Boxes With Troops by Naijiant: 7:26pm On Dec 12, 2016
Firefire:

I watched the video on your page, I say SORRY to Nigerians. Anarchy at its PEAK!
My brother, I am weak!

1 Like

Re: Rivers Of Blood Rerun Video Of Amaechi Snatching Ballot Boxes With Troops by azpekuliar: 7:41pm On Dec 12, 2016
Can't he post the link here?

1 Like

Re: Rivers Of Blood Rerun Video Of Amaechi Snatching Ballot Boxes With Troops by Swahili0(f): 7:42pm On Dec 12, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Re: Rivers Of Blood Rerun Video Of Amaechi Snatching Ballot Boxes With Troops by Diamondqueen(f): 7:52pm On Dec 12, 2016
Please sir, do the honourable thing. Post everything here, including the video. Then put the source which you have already. We know you are hungry for traffic. I personally won't click on that link.

9 Likes

Re: Rivers Of Blood Rerun Video Of Amaechi Snatching Ballot Boxes With Troops by Nobody: 8:19pm On Dec 12, 2016
Don't click. He posted no video of Amaechi doing anything. He is obviously using multiple accounts to lure people to his useless blog

7 Likes

Re: Rivers Of Blood Rerun Video Of Amaechi Snatching Ballot Boxes With Troops by eightsin(m): 8:20pm On Dec 12, 2016
The person who made the video and others there have guts. With that kinda shooting you were still there doing what i dont know.
Re: Rivers Of Blood Rerun Video Of Amaechi Snatching Ballot Boxes With Troops by haske7(f): 8:35pm On Dec 12, 2016
Abeg no be nyesoh wicked and Samuel nwanosike ogboni. Dey dis video? Where is rotimi in this video? Wike u r reaping what u sowed.. dis is just d beginning.

3 Likes

Re: Rivers Of Blood Rerun Video Of Amaechi Snatching Ballot Boxes With Troops by frankyychiji(f): 8:58pm On Dec 12, 2016
haske7:
Abeg no be nyesoh wicked and Samuel nwanosike ogboni. Dey dis video? Where is rotimi in this video? Wike u r reaping what u sowed.. dis is just d beginning.
Your frustrations just began.

3 Likes

Re: Rivers Of Blood Rerun Video Of Amaechi Snatching Ballot Boxes With Troops by agabusta: 9:55pm On Dec 12, 2016
Firefire:

Where did u see Amaechi in the video? Or even any ballot box snatching?

It's Wike I saw there with his boys in the video and firing of warning shots by security operatives.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers Of Blood Rerun Video Of Amaechi Snatching Ballot Boxes With Troops by fratermathy(m): 10:29pm On Dec 12, 2016
Diamondqueen:
Please sir, do the honourable thing. Post everything here, including the video. Then put the source which you have already. We know you are hungry for traffic. I personally won't click on that link.

Me too.

Re: Rivers Of Blood Rerun Video Of Amaechi Snatching Ballot Boxes With Troops by AndreB: 12:59am On Dec 13, 2016
Re: Rivers Of Blood Rerun Video Of Amaechi Snatching Ballot Boxes With Troops by tit(f): 1:19am On Dec 13, 2016
Useless police and soldiers.
They started firing without receiving order.
That is indiscipline.
When their officer started telling them to cease fire, them no hear.
Useless nonentity boko haram soldiers

1 Like

Re: Rivers Of Blood Rerun Video Of Amaechi Snatching Ballot Boxes With Troops by Nobody: 3:19am On Dec 13, 2016
To all those saying where's amaechi,didn you listen to the voices. Amaechi had already left with the election materials in the company of soldiers.
Re: Rivers Of Blood Rerun Video Of Amaechi Snatching Ballot Boxes With Troops by FreeGlobe(f): 4:36am On Dec 13, 2016
Diamondqueen:
fine girl like you just stingy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I always like wike's guts.
Re: Rivers Of Blood Rerun Video Of Amaechi Snatching Ballot Boxes With Troops by BoleynDynaSTY(f): 4:41am On Dec 13, 2016
Some people are trying so hard to defend something so glaring as this. I can only say well done to your village witches
Re: Rivers Of Blood Rerun Video Of Amaechi Snatching Ballot Boxes With Troops by Naijiant: 8:41am On Dec 13, 2016
illuminated93:
To all those saying where's amaechi,didn you listen to the voices. Amaechi had already left with the election materials in the company of soldiers.
Don't mind them.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Getting Over 14 Million Votes Is The Stupidest Thing Ever / Operation Python Dance ; A stupid mistake by Nigerian government. / Breaking News: Violence Looms In Rivers Over The Launch Of Operation Kick Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.