Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,191 members, 7,818,620 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Crashes, Freezes Participants’ Money - Breezereporters - Investment (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Crashes, Freezes Participants’ Money - Breezereporters (71882 Views)

BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Begins Payment Of Outstanding Mavro / MMM Nigeria Freezes Out Mavrodians / BREAKING: MMM Postpones January 14 Date Indefinitely (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Crashes, Freezes Participants’ Money - Breezereporters by crimefighter: 12:59pm On Dec 14, 2016
Ynaira:
Barely 24 hours after MMM founder, Sergey Mavrodi wrote an open letter to Nigerian Authorities, criticising the later’s constant attacks on the ponzi scheme, BreezeReporters can authoritatively reports that MMM Nigeria has crashed.

The administrators of the scheme, early Tuesday, announced freezing of participants’ monies for one month.

In a letter posted on the scheme’s website, MMM said; “As usual, in the New Year season, the System is experiencing heavy workload.

READ ALSO: MMM Founder, Sergey Mavrodi Writes Open Letter To Nigerian Government

Confirming the severity of constant attacks on the controversial scheme, the statement said “moreover, it has to deal with the constant frenzy provoked by the authorities in the mass media.

“Hence, on the basis of the above mentioned, from now on all confirmed Mavro will be frozen for a month”, the statement partly reads.

Mavro is the general name used to describe participants’ money in the system.

It added; “The reason for this measure is evident. We need to prevent any problems during the New Year season, and then, when everything calms down, this measure will be cancelled. (Which we will definitely do.:-))

READ ALSO: Brutal Facts!!! Why Some Media Houses are at War With MMM, Kolawole Emmanuel

Urging participants not to panic, MMM said that “the things are still going well; the participants feel calm; everyone gets paid – as you can see, there haven’t been any payment delays or other problems yet – but!.. it is better to avoid taking risk.:-)) (Moreover, there are almost three weeks left to the New Year.)

By implication, over three million Nigerian participants as claimed by the founder, Mavrodi, who were planning to withdraw their money ahead of the yuletide season will have to wait for one month.

Breezreporters.com recalls that similar scenario had played out in Zimbabwe and South Africa, where participants money were frozen for certain period, pausing the system, only to return with new adjustment in its terms.

Read full letter as obtained by Breezereporters.

One-Month Freezing of Confirmed Mavros

Dear members!

As usual, in the New Year season the System is experiencing heavy workload. Moreover, it has to deal with the constant frenzy provoked by the authorities in the mass media. The things are still going well; the participants feel calm; everyone gets paid – as you can see, there haven’t been any payment delays or other problems yet – but!.. it is better to avoid taking risk.:-)) (Moreover, there are almost three weeks left to the New Year.)

Hence, on the basis of the above mentioned, from now on all confirmed Mavro will be frozen for a month.

The reason for this measure is evident. We need to prevent any problems during the New Year season, and then, when everything calms down, this measure will be cancelled. (Which we will definitely do.:-))

We hope for your understanding,
Administration

Source: http://www.breezereporters.com/mmm-nigeria-crashes-announces-one-month-pause/

Everyone doing MMM knows that it's a Ponzi scheme and it will crash someday....but then greed always set in
Re: BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Crashes, Freezes Participants’ Money - Breezereporters by Nobody: 3:39pm On Dec 14, 2016
mmm lives on broder, shame to dose who dey beg chop

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Crashes, Freezes Participants’ Money - Breezereporters by Iselldata: 5:01pm On Dec 14, 2016
uckennety:

Wat D definition of spare-cash?

I read it's money ur not using @ the moment so I did dt 33days ago I need it now

My downliners will roast me

Lol.. Calm down
. E yaf not crash

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Crashes, Freezes Participants’ Money - Breezereporters by wizkidblogger(f): 5:04pm On Dec 14, 2016
Re: BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Crashes, Freezes Participants’ Money - Breezereporters by yomingr(m): 12:24am On Dec 15, 2016
Hiploko:
hungry blogger begging for traffic
Na so. They just to make wave and make small cash. They have turned socia media to an instrument of perpetual destruction. Mind you some people got paid today.
Re: BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Crashes, Freezes Participants’ Money - Breezereporters by juliebrown: 12:41pm On Dec 15, 2016
This was my chat with an online agent south Africa

Re: BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Crashes, Freezes Participants’ Money - Breezereporters by frankyychiji(f): 12:43pm On Dec 15, 2016
uckennety:

I v 2.8M in it and I av evidence dts wt it is!
oh please shut your lying mouth mister!

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Crashes, Freezes Participants’ Money - Breezereporters by juliebrown: 12:43pm On Dec 15, 2016
Continuation

Re: BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Crashes, Freezes Participants’ Money - Breezereporters by juliebrown: 12:45pm On Dec 15, 2016
And lastly

Re: BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Crashes, Freezes Participants’ Money - Breezereporters by uckennety(m): 2:09pm On Dec 15, 2016
frankyychiji:
oh please shut your lying mouth mister!

U want to see my PO
Re: BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Crashes, Freezes Participants’ Money - Breezereporters by ogasman(m): 2:37pm On Dec 15, 2016
crimefighter:

Everyone doing MMM knows that it's a Ponzi scheme and it will crash someday....but then greed always set in

who sure say na mavrodi write that letter??
Re: BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Crashes, Freezes Participants’ Money - Breezereporters by SoPappyjay(m): 4:22pm On Dec 15, 2016
This post is to target those who already know what TBC is and have made up their mind to invest in it. Want to buy TBC? Call 08068655843.

PS. If you don't know about TBC, do some research.
Re: BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Crashes, Freezes Participants’ Money - Breezereporters by suremossty(m): 11:17pm On Dec 15, 2016
MrMcJay:

Denial is the first stage of grief.

In 2 weeks time, you'll read this your post and be shaking your head like a lizard learning new dance.

In 3 weeks, you won't be able to sleep.

In 4 weeks, you'll be swearing for Mavrodi in fluent Russian language.

Why do people pray for MMM to crash? ...

Around the world, mainly in Nigeria, MMM have helped thousands of people sustain a living.

Today, it entered a temporary #frozen mode, and so many people and media will come out to make the masses panic the more.

Now let me ask..

* what do we do when people owing us tell us to give them one month to pay? WE WAIT!

* what do we do when our employer tell use he cant pay salary for 2 months due to accrued debts? WE WAIT!

* All the civil servants that the government have been owing for months, what do they do? THEY WAIT!

*what do ladies that are dating and the fiancee promised them next December, what do they do? THEY WAIT!

* all the campaign promised that are promised to us and is to be fulfilled, what are we doing? WE ARE WAITING!

* most of us spent millions to get a certificate in various schools, yet no job, what are we doing? WE ARE WAITING!

THE COUNTRY HAVE TRAINED US TO ALWAYS WAIT.

MMM HAVE HELPED MILLIONS. And still helping

IF THEY WANT TO SHUT DOWN, THEY WONT GIVE U ACCESS TO LOG IN TO THE SITE...

IF IT HAVE HELPED YOU BEFORE, BELIEVE IN IT NOW, .....I PERCEIVE A JOYFUL JANUARY FOR ALL MMM PARTICIPANTS .

IF YOU HAVE SPARE MONEY, PH, YOU WONT BE MATCHED TILL JANUARY... AND YOUR MONEY WILL GROW IN YOUR POCKET.

na people when nor dey do MMM dey shout pass....
Re: BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Crashes, Freezes Participants’ Money - Breezereporters by suremossty(m): 11:21pm On Dec 15, 2016
LaEvilIMiss:
money don waka .. again.. let me call bala to tell him the good news grin grin grin grin

Around the world, mainly in Nigeria, MMM have helped thousands of people sustain a living.

Today, it entered a temporary #frozen mode, and so many people and media will come out to make the masses panic the more.

Now let me ask..

* what do we do when people owing us tell us to give them one month to pay? WE WAIT!

* what do we do when our employer tell use he cant pay salary for 2 months due to accrued debts? WE WAIT!

* All the civil servants that the government have been owing for months, what do they do? THEY WAIT!

*what do ladies that are dating and the fiancee promised them next December, what do they do? THEY WAIT!

* all the campaign promised that are promised to us and is to be fulfilled, what are we doing? WE ARE WAITING!

* most of us spent millions to get a certificate in various schools, yet no job, what are we doing? WE ARE WAITING!

IF IT HAVE HELPED YOU BEFORE, BELIEVE IN IT NOW, .....I PERCEIVE A JOYFUL JANUARY FOR ALL MMM PARTICIPANTS .

IF YOU HAVE SPARE MONEY, PH, YOU WONT BE MATCHED TILL JANUARY... AND YOUR MONEY WILL GROW IN YOUR POCKET.

Re: BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Crashes, Freezes Participants’ Money - Breezereporters by suremossty(m): 11:22pm On Dec 15, 2016
CyberWolf:
Obviously to prevent massive withdrawal this yuletide.. hmm.. A friend has been disturbing me to invest in this scheme because he opened account for me via his link after much disturbance, but I refused to invest.. He has been on my neck since June this year and even got worse last month. Late last month, I resolved to invest some hundreds of thousands but on a 2nd thought, I reasoned this is December, many participant will want to spend and also offset some bills this yuletide so, many that has provided help will get help without providing again. So if I invest now, I might get help because a story might come up as a result of the scenario painted above, so decided to wait till early next year.. Now this just happened shocked ... Nawa oo.. God be with the participants especially those that borrowed to invest in this cry !

Now let me ask..

Re: BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Crashes, Freezes Participants’ Money - Breezereporters by suremossty(m): 11:23pm On Dec 15, 2016
MrEverest:
What will you people gain by creating unnecessary panic among the people They said it is a temporary freeze that will be removed in 3 weeks time, so what are you guys yapping about

Help me ask them ooo, bad bele pipu... Enemies of progress ful everywhere
Re: BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Crashes, Freezes Participants’ Money - Breezereporters by suremossty(m): 11:25pm On Dec 15, 2016
CyberWolf:
grin grin grin cheesy

Now let me ask..

na people when nor dey do MMM dey shout pass.... bad bele pipu how market?
Re: BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Crashes, Freezes Participants’ Money - Breezereporters by suremossty(m): 11:26pm On Dec 15, 2016
yinkslinks:
There is hope

The future is bright.... Why do people pray for MMM to crash? ...

Now let me ask..

Re: BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Crashes, Freezes Participants’ Money - Breezereporters by Sirhethat12(f): 6:13am On Dec 16, 2016
ogasman:
I de read some chats..

Some people say dem drop 2 million

Others 5 million

While some 1 million..

Pls I need an English graduate to help nairalanders define the phrase meaning "spare money ""

Thank you

Well spare cash is any money you are willing to let go, a kind of money you can "dash" out, everyone spare cash differs base on their income. A teachers spare cash might be 10k, an average market seller spare cash could be 5k, an undergraduate spare cash could be 2k, while an engineer working in an oil company spare cash could be 1m, damn! haven't you seen people spend up to 3m in clubs in just one night? that can also be seen as their spare cash.....So 5mil can be someone spare cash ooo, just pray you get to that level someday!

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Crashes, Freezes Participants’ Money - Breezereporters by joeyreports: 10:57pm On Dec 22, 2016
Bad news na him sell pass, people where patiently waiting for the ponzi scheme to crash so they can laugh at MMM participants. Big up to those who had the balls to commit there funds...

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Crashes, Freezes Participants’ Money - Breezereporters by bigmoney4real: 7:11am On Dec 28, 2016
mmm
Re: BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Crashes, Freezes Participants’ Money - Breezereporters by dagok(f): 5:59pm On Dec 29, 2016
Hello my fellow Mavrodian.....If you have any problem or issue with your MMM ACCOUNT or You want to CHANGE YOUR GUIDER to someone that will be there for you and pick your call all the time and attend to you if you have any issue with your MMM ACCOUNT....CHAT ME UP ON 08132355293.....I WILL ATTEND TO ANY ISSUE AND QUESTION YOU MAY HAVE WITH MMM......MMM IS NOT CRASH we are coming back fully on or before JANUARY 14th......CHAT ON WHATSAAP 08132355283....GUIDER CEO.
Re: BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Crashes, Freezes Participants’ Money - Breezereporters by Ojaysport: 2:25pm On Jan 13, 2017
Now that MMM is back.........what would it critics say

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" / Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / MMM: Is It Only Me That Observe This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.