Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Crashes, Freezes Participants’ Money - Breezereporters - Investment (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Crashes, Freezes Participants’ Money - Breezereporters (71860 Views)

BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Begins Payment Of Outstanding Mavro / MMM Nigeria Freezes Out Mavrodians / BREAKING: MMM Postpones January 14 Date Indefinitely (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Crashes, Freezes Participants’ Money - Breezereporters by ENDEEEEEEE(m): 4:16pm On Dec 13, 2016
MrMcJay:

If you understand how Ponzi schemes work, you would realise that by their very nature, they are set up to crash. Unfortunately, you don't know this cos you're ignorant and naive.

Your ignorance has cost you the 30 pieces of silver you depend on and you're now ignorant, naive and BROKE.

Keep typing long turenchi. By 10am today, the import of what happened would hit you full impact.

And what is ur gain from dis poo u just typed?... i've never seen a rich man who hasn't taken a risk but i've seen poor men who run from risk *food for thought*
Re: BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Crashes, Freezes Participants’ Money - Breezereporters by Nobody: 4:22pm On Dec 13, 2016

Well. They have done the worst. They couldn't have frozen any account at all, now they froze account's, when January comes a lot of people will immediately GH instead of PH cause they will all be scared. And when that happens mmm will crash. I have 170k there shaa. But if it crashes life goes on. But they just couldn't have frozen at all. It has gives rise to scare people

Re: BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Crashes, Freezes Participants’ Money - Breezereporters by oloribabs(f): 4:28pm On Dec 13, 2016
It is well...
In the meantime, check my Signature
Re: BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Crashes, Freezes Participants’ Money - Breezereporters by FancyDaddy: 4:37pm On Dec 13, 2016
I got paid todayfor my GH.

The 3 Alerts came in in the afternoon.

Mavrodians understand GH and PH.

I got paid .

I'm happy.

MMM for Life.

Sit down there dey hate...

As I'm making my money

From Moscow....to Malaysia
Orisafemi song playing as I'm thinking of which Charity place I will donate to soon.

As I'm making my money

From Moscow(Mavrodi Moscow....to Malaysia)

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Crashes, Freezes Participants’ Money - Breezereporters by MrMcJay(m): 4:52pm On Dec 13, 2016
ENDEEEEEEE:

And what is ur gain from dis poo u just typed?... i've never seen a rich man who hasn't taken a risk but i've seen poor men who run from risk *food for thought*

Cry me a river.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Crashes, Freezes Participants’ Money - Breezereporters by FancyDaddy: 4:53pm On Dec 13, 2016
I got paid today for my GH.

The Alerts came in many times today. I'm happy.
MMM for Life.

As I'm making my money. MMM(Making My Money)

From Moscow....to Malaysia.

From malaysia to Miami ( ko'Kanye)

Orisafemi song playing as I'm lounging. I will PH and GH again and again.
This is the part I love most.
"From Mavrodi Moscow....to Malaysia)"
Re: BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Crashes, Freezes Participants’ Money - Breezereporters by ayofag(m): 4:53pm On Dec 13, 2016
Nigerians with wrong impression due to misunderstanding of a simple statement. To all MMM participants, don't panic. All confirmed mavros that is now frozen for a month was originally two weeks. Meaning that from now on, btw now and 24hrs, all the confirmed mavro that is 30days will be matched for GH except the immature mavros. Initially, it was 14days but now one month. Allow your confirmed mavro to reach 30days and seek for GH. All accounts is frozen for now due to the information but btw now and thursday. You can seek for GH if you have reached one month.

MMM......making lives better

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Crashes, Freezes Participants’ Money - Breezereporters by nightwingjoash: 6:05pm On Dec 13, 2016
djlaqua91:
Mavrodi you have failed this city.
Hahahahaha grin
Re: BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Crashes, Freezes Participants’ Money - Breezereporters by Nobody: 6:43pm On Dec 13, 2016
Y u de lie like this?
Problems with ur likes r....
U don't know how to read
U r simply evil by showing ur heart desires in the name of the aforementioned topic
Re: BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Crashes, Freezes Participants’ Money - Breezereporters by dahme147(m): 6:52pm On Dec 13, 2016
VERY TRUE
Re: BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Crashes, Freezes Participants’ Money - Breezereporters by frankyychiji(f): 7:00pm On Dec 13, 2016
MrMcJay:

If you understand how Ponzi schemes work, you would realise that by their very nature, they are set up to crash. Unfortunately, you don't know this cos you're ignorant and naive.

Your ignorance has cost you the 30 pieces of silver you depend on and you're now ignorant, naive and BROKE.

Keep typing long turenchi. By 10am today, the import of what happened would hit you full impact.
Shut up!

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Crashes, Freezes Participants’ Money - Breezereporters by frankyychiji(f): 7:02pm On Dec 13, 2016
Basi123:

Oga whoever u are, do some research abeg.. Same thing happened in SA, froze accounts April, crashed May... Can't u see signs?
Shut up! Mmm SA is functioning!
Re: BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Crashes, Freezes Participants’ Money - Breezereporters by uchennamani(m): 7:23pm On Dec 13, 2016
Trut:
A typical black man/woman doesn't have the intellect to invent, create, produce or manufacture something that will better the society, but he/she will be the first to criticise, condemn, hate, badmouth, destroy and damage reputation of something created by someone to benefit the society.

No amount of your useless and wicked articles against MMM can stop me and other fellows from PHing and GHing in MMM.

Those who don't have money to participate in MMM and those who don't have the mind to take
risk are ones writing LUBBISH against MMM on their useless blogs.

#NdiIsiOjiiiiii
Chai hehehehe. Epain am

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Crashes, Freezes Participants’ Money - Breezereporters by Nobody: 7:44pm On Dec 13, 2016
Make i quickly inform American police.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gre0cL1ZtgE&hl
Re: BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Crashes, Freezes Participants’ Money - Breezereporters by phaamsaam: 7:53pm On Dec 13, 2016
Pls rebroadcast thanks.. All these propaganda n lies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Crashes, Freezes Participants’ Money - Breezereporters by Sophieamore1(f): 7:57pm On Dec 13, 2016
@ALL, LETS NOT DECEIVE OURSELVES HERE, MMM HAS CRASHED PERIOD!!!!!
Re: BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Crashes, Freezes Participants’ Money - Breezereporters by Sirhethat12(f): 8:00pm On Dec 13, 2016
Sophieamore1:
Thats a big lie o, it has not crashed. at least not yet, i just got an alert of 9k this evening oo. i swear! you guys are just mixing things up! something similar happened in south africa, me i sha got alert this evening!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Crashes, Freezes Participants’ Money - Breezereporters by yomingr(m): 8:08pm On Dec 13, 2016
Incredibly people are still getting paid as at today according to information from Guilders on the scheme especially those that are due to GH as at yesterday and today. Many more are being paired. Unconfirmed monies received and paid in today is over 5 million naira from the part this information came from.

It seems many believers and beneficiaries of this scheme are willing to go all in to make it a success as it has undoubtedly reduced the suffering of many poor Nigerians.

Another thing I wish to advise subscribers who are to GH "get help" is to make sure that the notifications of monies paid into their account are confirmed from the bank before they go online to confirm receipt of monies on MMM. This is so because it has been discovered that many fraudsters who has seen MMM as a source to wet their greedy beak have taken to the clever act of sending fake SMS alert to other subscribers they are suppose to PH "provide help" for while they "subscribers" innocently confirm receipts for these monies without the money available in their bank accounts while MMM goes ahead to confirm the fraudster and equally availing them with undue GH.

MMM has been a whole lot of assistance to. Nigerian and it should be embraced as banks will never offer the kind of assistance and avenue to grow like MMM does. All what these banks do is loan your hard earned money to the rich at little or no interest while they won't even look at your financial request when you genuinely need one.

MMM ha come to stay. And people are still subscribing as we speak no mater how much it is bad mouthed.
Re: BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Crashes, Freezes Participants’ Money - Breezereporters by yomingr(m): 8:13pm On Dec 13, 2016
Sophieamore1:
Please who crashed it? You? Pleas read through the details. I wonder how people just jump to conclusion without proper investigation.

I assume you are a banker at the edge of loosing your job as you are unable to secure in fixed deposits due to customers withdrawing their monies to MMM
Re: BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Crashes, Freezes Participants’ Money - Breezereporters by topacs: 8:20pm On Dec 13, 2016
Splinz:

I need 20$ worth of bitcoin.

If u are serious let's chat on whatsapp 08034654386
Re: BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Crashes, Freezes Participants’ Money - Breezereporters by Nobody: 8:26pm On Dec 13, 2016
Inna lillahi wa inna ilaehi rajiun
Re: BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Crashes, Freezes Participants’ Money - Breezereporters by yomingr(m): 8:30pm On Dec 13, 2016
Ynaira:
Barely 24 hours after MMM founder, Sergey Mavrodi wrote an open letter to Nigerian Authorities, criticising the later’s constant attacks on the ponzi scheme, BreezeReporters can authoritatively reports that MMM Nigeria has crashed.

The administrators of the scheme, early Tuesday, announced freezing of participants’ monies for one month.

In a letter posted on the scheme’s website, MMM said; “As usual, in the New Year season, the System is experiencing heavy workload.

READ ALSO: MMM Founder, Sergey Mavrodi Writes Open Letter To Nigerian Government

Confirming the severity of constant attacks on the controversial scheme, the statement said “moreover, it has to deal with the constant frenzy provoked by the authorities in the mass media.

“Hence, on the basis of the above mentioned, from now on all confirmed Mavro will be frozen for a month”, the statement partly reads.

Mavro is the general name used to describe participants’ money in the system.

It added; “The reason for this measure is evident. We need to prevent any problems during the New Year season, and then, when everything calms down, this measure will be cancelled. (Which we will definitely do.:-))

READ ALSO: Brutal Facts!!! Why Some Media Houses are at War With MMM, Kolawole Emmanuel

Urging participants not to panic, MMM said that “the things are still going well; the participants feel calm; everyone gets paid – as you can see, there haven’t been any payment delays or other problems yet – but!.. it is better to avoid taking risk.:-)) (Moreover, there are almost three weeks left to the New Year.)

By implication, over three million Nigerian participants as claimed by the founder, Mavrodi, who were planning to withdraw their money ahead of the yuletide season will have to wait for one month.

Breezreporters.com recalls that similar scenario had played out in Zimbabwe and South Africa, where participants money were frozen for certain period, pausing the system, only to return with new adjustment in its terms.

Read full letter as obtained by Breezereporters.

One-Month Freezing of Confirmed Mavros

Dear members!

As usual, in the New Year season the System is experiencing heavy workload. Moreover, it has to deal with the constant frenzy provoked by the authorities in the mass media. The things are still going well; the participants feel calm; everyone gets paid – as you can see, there haven’t been any payment delays or other problems yet – but!.. it is better to avoid taking risk.:-)) (Moreover, there are almost three weeks left to the New Year.)

Hence, on the basis of the above mentioned, from now on all confirmed Mavro will be frozen for a month.

The reason for this measure is evident. We need to prevent any problems during the New Year season, and then, when everything calms down, this measure will be cancelled. (Which we will definitely do.:-))

We hope for your understanding,
Administration

Source: http://www.breezereporters.com/mmm-nigeria-crashes-announces-one-month-pause/
This has been confirmed to be a desperate attempt to frustrate the scheme. I have carefully followed comments and contents of it. Reading between the lines messages passes across is targeted at creating panic and hoping to discourage people from subscribing into the scheme. I wonder how much you were paid to do this. I wonder who is sponsoring you to use your professionalism as a weapon of distruction. It's journalist like you that sadist use as weapons of destruction. God help you

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Crashes, Freezes Participants’ Money - Breezereporters by Nobody: 8:43pm On Dec 13, 2016
picksoracle:
Inna lillahi wa inna ilaehi rajiun

Lol, no be pesin die na...
Re: BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Crashes, Freezes Participants’ Money - Breezereporters by uckennety(m): 8:47pm On Dec 13, 2016
frankyychiji:
Shut up! Mmm SA is functioning!

Functioning after it reset and pple lost dia money in it
Re: BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Crashes, Freezes Participants’ Money - Breezereporters by walepter(m): 8:50pm On Dec 13, 2016
Facts have emerged why popular Ponzi scheme in Nigeria, MMM froze confirmed monies in the system for one month.

Recall that operators of the scheme last last night, December 12, froze mavros on MMM stating that it’s action was due to panic and heavy anti-MMM reports by the Nigerian media.

But the scheme’s number one guider, simply identified as Chuddy, has come out to clear the air on the development.

Hi Mavrodians, As we all must have seen in our PO of the news on Mavro frozen for a month. This isn’t the first of its kind. It happens when there are excess PANIC in the system,”he wrote on the MMM Nigeria website.

He added that the brief ban was also placed on Zimbabwe and after the duration it was lifted.

He revealed that the “idea is brought forward to calm the members down on intending threat the FG and Mass media has planned on the system.

“It doesn’t mean that there is no more money in the system because in my PO now as a guider, I have about 2million+ PH orders. And I know it would be like that in most Guiders PO too. So you see!!! Money to pay out the orders wouldn’t be a problem.

“But the Admins needed to apply measures to sustain the growth of the system. In order to fight issues that may arose as a result of Massive PH already this Christmas.”

He said issues like uploading of fake POP, non confirmation of orders and the rest also contributed to the short ban on mavro growth.

“We all need not panic as our money is in safe hands. Check out your Mavros and you see your money is intact both for 30% bonuses and 20% accrued bonuses

“You can keep PHing if you have the money, though you will definitely not be matched until Mavros are unfrozen. But that will really go a long way for you as your PH made this December will surely be giving you extra 20% after paying out next year.”

No cause for Alarm We live to expect a stronger MMM by January 14th, 2017
Guider
Chuddy
Re: BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Crashes, Freezes Participants’ Money - Breezereporters by uckennety(m): 8:55pm On Dec 13, 2016
yomingr:
Incredibly people are still getting paid as at today according to information from Guilders on the scheme especially those that are due to GH as at yesterday and today. Many more are being paired. Unconfirmed monies received and paid in today is over 5 million naira from the part this information came from.

It seems many believers and beneficiaries of this scheme are willing to go all in to make it a success as it has undoubtedly reduced the suffering of many poor Nigerians.

Another thing I wish to advise subscribers who are to GH "get help" is to make sure that the notifications of monies paid into their account are confirmed from the bank before they go online to confirm receipt of monies on MMM. This is so because it has been discovered that many fraudsters who has seen MMM as a source to wet their greedy beak have taken to the clever act of sending fake SMS alert to other subscribers they are suppose to PH "provide help" for while they "subscribers" innocently confirm receipts for these monies without the money available in their bank accounts while MMM goes ahead to confirm the fraudster and equally availing them with undue GH.

MMM has been a whole lot of assistance to. Nigerian and it should be embraced as banks will never offer the kind of assistance and avenue to grow like MMM does. All what these banks do is loan your hard earned money to the rich at little or no interest while they won't even look at your financial request when you genuinely need one.

MMM ha come to stay. And people are still subscribing as we speak no mater how much it is bad mouthed.

After it resets
Re: BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Crashes, Freezes Participants’ Money - Breezereporters by gameboyo: 9:16pm On Dec 13, 2016
Hiploko:
Crash ko, helmet ni.... Even banks seize deposits this period in the name of 'year end deposit drive'..... Good move MMM.... But please use this puase period to check the issues of fake POP... It will kill faster than all these baseless rumors

Which bank

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Crashes, Freezes Participants’ Money - Breezereporters by mikaj(m): 9:31pm On Dec 13, 2016
If you are smart, you did know this is the best time to invest in mmm. Life is all about risk, be smart.
Re: BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Crashes, Freezes Participants’ Money - Breezereporters by greenmonk: 9:43pm On Dec 13, 2016
CHESTER48:

Well. They have done the worst. They couldn't have frozen any account at all, now they froze account's, when January comes a lot of people will immediately GH instead of PH cause they will all be scared. And when that happens mmm will crash. I have 170k there shaa. But if it crashes life goes on. But they just couldn't have frozen at all. It has gives rise to scare people

You are the only one among d disciples of mmm with ur senses intact. Others have gone berserk, attacking anyone who advises them to move on & find other legimste means of making money. count ur gains -& move on please.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Crashes, Freezes Participants’ Money - Breezereporters by olex88: 9:45pm On Dec 13, 2016
*Guider Chuddy*

This Christmas period everyone would want to GH and that won't be good for the system, so this freezing will control the rate of GH and make it orderly.

Note: people GH mostly only on Tuesday and Thursday, but now people will be GHing daily as soon as their mavro is released; and you know everybody's mavro won't be released on the same day, therefore there's bound to be controlled GH.

SO TELL YOUR DOWNLINES:
for those whose mavro is up to one month but you can't GH, don't worry; within 24 hours the eligible ones will be released so they can GH.

The system has to freeze all at the same time (both the eligible and ineligible ones) so that it'll then take time to release the ones up to 30 days.

NOTE: all these are measures to ensure that MMM stays alive till and beyond 2017.

Our rush to GH has now been slowed down, for the sustainability of our community.

MMM pays! Together we build the world!!
*Guider Chuudy*

This is the explanation...

Dear mavrodians, my mission here is to make us properly understand this new message that seems to be causing panic out there in the hearts of all MMM participants. The message does NOT say that nobody will be able to GH until January, instead the message is saying that you will not be able to GH until after 30days that you actually made the payment of your PH and the recipient confirms. Meaning that your money must actually spend minimum of 30days outside. So for example, if you PH 100K on 5th November, and you are matched to pay on 10th November, assuming that you made the payment but the recipient does not confirm your order until 15th November when he finally comfirms receipt of your payment. From that instant (15th November), your mavros will change status to "CONFIRMED" ( irrespective of colour Blue or Green ), so you will only be able to request for help (GH) on that particular 100k + 30% growth as from 15th December. It is not that you can't GH before January.
Please spread this to all your downlines and all participants that you know.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" / Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Guide To Cosmetics Production And Profitability In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.