Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,851 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:39 PM

More Fallacies & Scientific Inaccuracies In The Lying Koran - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / More Fallacies & Scientific Inaccuracies In The Lying Koran (16769 Views)

The Lying Deity / The Lying Security Guards At The Rccg, Throne Of Grace Parish / The Fallacies Of Pastor Enoch Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Re: More Fallacies & Scientific Inaccuracies In The Lying Koran by olabowale(m): 3:18am On Nov 17, 2009
@jcross22: « #124 on: Today at 01:22:50 AM »  
@all muslims,‘Uthman, Editor of God?
When the Watergate Scandal hit America, the guilty people were not only the ones who stole the Watergate documents, but also the ones who covered it up. While the previous tract discussed many changes in the Qur’an, this tract discusses not just changes but also the cover-up by the Caliph ‘Uthman. He threatened anyone with death if they did not turn in their Qur’an to him, so that he could burn them and re-issue new Qur’ans. Fortunately some early copies were not turned in, and we can see some of the changes that were made.
In Bukhari vol.6:525,526 Qatada and Anas relate that in the time of the prophet [i.e. before ‘Uthman’s rule], four people "collected" the Qur’an: Ubai, Mu’adh, Zaid bin Thabit, and Abu Zaid.
In Bukhari vol.1 chapter 8 p.56: "Anas says that Uthman got the Qur’an compiled and sent a few of its copies to far off places". Bukhari vol.4:709 p.466 says, "‘Uthman called Zaid bin Thabit, ‘Abdullah bin Az-Zubair, Sa’id bin Al-‘As, and ‘Abdur-Rahman bin Al-Harith bin Hisham and then they wrote the manuscripts of the Holy Qur’an in the form of a book in several copies".
The Qur’an used to have manjavascript:void(0);y different readings, but ‘Uthman got rid of all but one. al-Tabari vol.15 p.156  
uslims claim that God’s Word, the Qur’an, will never be corrupted. Be that as it may, apparently some years after Mohammed’s death, the Qur’an needed standardizing, since Caliph ‘Uthman standardized the Qur’an way after Mohammed’s death. Apparently in order that nobody could second-guess his editing, he burned almost all copies besides his standard ones. (Bukhari vol.6:510 p.479) For example, Ubai had several Suras in his Qur’an that ‘Uthman omitted from the standardized text, and thus Muslims do not read today. The Meccan Abdollah Sarh, who once made suggestions to Mohammed, and later renounced Islam, was killed. Presumably he knew too much about how Mohammed changed the Qur’an. However, a few very interesting variant copies did survive and are now in the Azhyar Library in Cairo.
Allah says perish is the condition of the liar. (Laanatullahi alal Qazahb). While you are struggling to pull wool over the eyes of the ignorants, please now that some of us on Nairaland have read about the Fiqh (science/study/methodology) of the compilation of Quran.

The first bolded, what is known as Quran among Muslim is any complete verse, even as simple as Alf Laaam Miiim, which are just three letters, the first verse of Surah Baqarah! Let me educae you about my religion for a moment; when the first 5 verse of Surah Alaq was revealed at that time they were the only revelation, hence they made up the whole Quran for that time. If anyone had it, memorised it, he had memorised the whole Quran. If he had died as a muslim before the next piece of revelation, he had died memorising the whole Quran. Therefore, at the end of 23 years when the Messenger prophet had received all revelations, many people had bits and amounts in volumes based on their desire to acquire its knowledge. But everyone had Quran, exactly what they have in their individual possessions. While Muhammad (AS) knew everything, as the receiver, this is expected, but Abdullah bin Mas'ud memorised everything and even corrected the prophet in Salah, a presidence which allows from that point on for people to correct an Imam in salah if he forgets (temporary forgetfulness considering the volume and the strength or degree of retaining it) or mispronounciation.

For example, it took Umar bin Khattab, the kalifah before Uthman 13 years or so to memorise Surah Baqarah! So what you called Quran above is not a complete Quran from first verse to the last (Surah Fatihah to Surah Al Nas), but bits and pieces and patchments of parts of the whole Quran. And by the way, the whole Quran was already compile in the time of Abu Bakr, immediately few years after the prophet because the Memorisers were being killed by hypocrite clans who lied about their acceptance but disbelievers in their hearts and when the reciters were sent to teach them, they seaze them and slaughter them all, so while you christians cry about the persecutions of the early followers of Jesus, that was pale compared what happened to early Muslims, who were being slaughtered by the hundreds! The first binded Quran at the time of Abu Bakr was left in the custody of Sayidina Asrata Afsah binta Umar Khattab zaujatu Muhammad (AS). It is this single complete and the pieces and bits and patchments that were with the muslim community members, from the time of the prophet till the kalifa of Uthman, that were used to produce the many accented Quran for Makkan/Madinan, the Kufah, the Basra, Bagdad and Syrian accents. Now what is the reason that the patchments, bits and pieces remain when they now have 5 different accents of the same Noble Book?

Am a yoruba boy and if Fagunwa or Odunjo had written Oke langbodo or Irinke rindo (am I correct yoruba people, its been a long time that i cant remember?), wriiten them in yoruba's oyo accent for those who wish to read it in that accent, and ekiti accent, for those who wish to read it in it, or Ondo accent for those who want to read it in it, or Ibadan accent for those ibadan accented yorubas and for clear emphasy in Egba accent for the lisabi people and her egbado people, can we then say that there is a need for the friends who acted as editors for the author "Odunjo" should still old on to the 5 pages of hand written manuscripts they helped hom with, hence when his publishing company chairman asked that they be returned, somebody of later generation is accusing everyone as if there is a cover up, not considering that a full book in many relevant accents was already produced, so that those who say sh and s, if thats what their accent dictates finds it easy to read! Finally, Uthman got rid of all but "One", but no getting rid of any verse, but just recitation style! I am hoping it is becoming clearer by the minute?

Oh, please list the Surah that Ubai had that Uthman omitted, since Abu Bakr copy was in the custody of Hafsa (RA), and after Abu Bakr, came Umar Khattab and it was them Uthman, who used Abu Bakr and the whole the muslim community was part of it and no one objected? I am saying that you and the proponent of Ubai's omitted chapters are not sincere! Were the manuscripts not exactly what the muslims knew as the whole Quran when lions like Ali bin AbiTalib (RA) was there in the community and in full agreement, and he was not known for turning blind eyes to lies in the first place? And Muhammad used to recite with Jibril once each to each other every ramadhan, and in the last ramadhan the recitation were twice each, and throughout, every muslim knew bits and pieces, surah Fatihah, a must for every Salah and at least 1 full surah. Well, let me advise you to go and read a book titled "the introduction to the science of Quran," in English by jamal sarabozo. This will serve you well and inshaAllah will steer you in the right direction.

The 8th sura (al-Anfal) may have originally included the 9th sura (al-Tawbah). al-Tabari vol.11 p.94 footnote 525
You know why? At least two reasons; every surah began with Bismallah, but Tauba after Anfal does not, hence the opinion that it is part of the former, Anfal. But the truth is that every surah after the last one before it can be joined together in recitation, if you dont pronounce the last word as one will rponounce a word when you want to stop, but pronounce this last word as if you are pronouncing a word joining as in continuation to another verse. In this case there will not be the Bismallah between the two! Look Jcross22, Islam is beyond what you will ever undestand with a disbelieving heart. THe raelity is that everything can be proven in islam, and not the abstraction of 3 gods when one of them according to you is saying "of my own power, I can do nothing"!
Re: More Fallacies & Scientific Inaccuracies In The Lying Koran by olabowale(m): 3:26am On Nov 17, 2009
@Uplawal:« #119 on: Yesterday at 11:03:06 PM »
@BABS787,OMG,where av you been for heavens sake?we all missed you,your sister NIMOTALLAHI is enjoying ISLAM O
Blessing of God, Niiahamatullah.
Re: More Fallacies & Scientific Inaccuracies In The Lying Koran by Pharoh: 10:22am On Nov 17, 2009
God bless you mavenbox.
Re: More Fallacies & Scientific Inaccuracies In The Lying Koran by AKO1(m): 10:36am On Nov 17, 2009
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-349654.0.html

Two similar threads cannot run concurrently on the forum.

My apologies for a delayed response.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

Why We Can’t Jump To Conclusions About Rape Allegations Against Fatoyinbo —CAN / A Trip Down Memory Lane: My Book Of Bible Stories / Fetching Water In My Dream, What Does It Mean

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.