Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,820 members, 7,820,885 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Heavily Pregnant Adaeze Yobo Working Out With Boxing Gloves [PICS] - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Heavily Pregnant Adaeze Yobo Working Out With Boxing Gloves [PICS] (33580 Views)

Kanu Nwankwo And His Wife, Amara, Working Out / Ibrahimovic Buys Boxing Gloves For Anthony Joshua After Winning Takam (photo) / Football Star Joseph & Adaeze Yobo Celebrate Their 7th Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heavily Pregnant Adaeze Yobo Working Out With Boxing Gloves [PICS] by Jalinco: 9:37am On Dec 13, 2016
This is what you see when husband is not taking care of a pregnant woman's need in bed.
A pregnant woman should ordinarily be tired in the day but very agile in the night
Re: Heavily Pregnant Adaeze Yobo Working Out With Boxing Gloves [PICS] by loadedvibes: 9:37am On Dec 13, 2016
When person don get money..na so e dey be
Re: Heavily Pregnant Adaeze Yobo Working Out With Boxing Gloves [PICS] by YeyeGirl(f): 9:39am On Dec 13, 2016
Ada lyk serzly? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Heavily Pregnant Adaeze Yobo Working Out With Boxing Gloves [PICS] by BurningBlade: 9:51am On Dec 13, 2016
All for show, nothing more, nothing less.
Re: Heavily Pregnant Adaeze Yobo Working Out With Boxing Gloves [PICS] by Boomboost(m): 9:53am On Dec 13, 2016
ACTIVEPLAN234:
Trusted Data Plans:- Data Bundle Reselling Company; we have been offering data bundles since 2014 and are verified and listed by Quickteller and Cash envoy for Online Payment processing.
Call/Whatsapp/SMS bellow

To check balance before or after purchase,
For MTN, dial *461*6#
For Etisalat, dial *229*9#
For Airtel, dial *123*57#
For Glo, dial  *127*0#

To purchase any of our data bundle, follow these easy steps;
Data Bundle Prices are listed at the bottom of post;
1. Choose data plan you want to buy.

MTN
4GB for #1000
5GB for #1200
7.5GB for #1,500
10GB for #2,000
Valid for A MONTH and a WK (38days duration)

GLO
4GB for #1000
5GB for #1200
7.5GB for #1,500
10GB for #2,000

ETISALAT
4GB for #1000
5GB for #1200
7.5GB for #1,500
10GB for #2,000

AIRTEL 
4GB for #1000
5GB for #1200
7.5GB for #1,500
10GB for #2,000

These Prices are valid if you are‎ paying via Airtime.
To buy Call/Whatsapp/SMS ......

My God is not passive. Keep this up and you will feel the magnitude of His power. Repent while you still have a chance.
Re: Heavily Pregnant Adaeze Yobo Working Out With Boxing Gloves [PICS] by sunnyside16(m): 9:54am On Dec 13, 2016
What social media is being feed with this days, ayam not understanding
Re: Heavily Pregnant Adaeze Yobo Working Out With Boxing Gloves [PICS] by Hades2016(m): 9:58am On Dec 13, 2016
Abeg Christmas is almost here... where I fit buy better rice and original chicken grin
Re: Heavily Pregnant Adaeze Yobo Working Out With Boxing Gloves [PICS] by kode12: 9:59am On Dec 13, 2016
Mememan:
Mumu

Bimbo

What is her occupation?
Child raising.If you think that's not an occupation enough,try raising kids of your own successfully.Stupid people everywhere talking without thinking.

1 Like

Re: Heavily Pregnant Adaeze Yobo Working Out With Boxing Gloves [PICS] by cutieberie1(f): 10:00am On Dec 13, 2016
Mememan:
Mumu

Bimbo

What is her occupation?
I wonder
House wife maybe

2 Likes

Re: Heavily Pregnant Adaeze Yobo Working Out With Boxing Gloves [PICS] by koolcat: 10:03am On Dec 13, 2016
yobo and Bleep are like 5&6
Re: Heavily Pregnant Adaeze Yobo Working Out With Boxing Gloves [PICS] by blackedwin: 10:05am On Dec 13, 2016
Read the meaning guys, she's telling us she's won this time, with the pinky outfit especially the gloves .it's a girl grin grin wink wink

1 Like

Re: Heavily Pregnant Adaeze Yobo Working Out With Boxing Gloves [PICS] by ahamonyeka(m): 10:05am On Dec 13, 2016
Chief yobo don shoot again?
Re: Heavily Pregnant Adaeze Yobo Working Out With Boxing Gloves [PICS] by Breadfruit: 10:23am On Dec 13, 2016
Was very very active when I was pregnant (my first). I believe it helped in my having a relatively fast labour. And helped in my stomach flattening very quickly after childbirth.
Re: Heavily Pregnant Adaeze Yobo Working Out With Boxing Gloves [PICS] by Nobody: 10:53am On Dec 13, 2016
pyyxxaro:
This one when she de jump upandan

Make the pikin nor go fall come out oh cry
Na so e easy? grin
Re: Heavily Pregnant Adaeze Yobo Working Out With Boxing Gloves [PICS] by aalangel(f): 11:22am On Dec 13, 2016
TunezMedia:

Former beauty queen, Adaeze Yobo, the wife of former Super Eagles captain, Joseph Yobo, is getting ready for the labour room battle for her third baby and what better way to take on the challenge than with a boxing glove..

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/12/heavily-pregnant-adaeze-yobo-working.html

Lalasticlala Fynestboi Ijebabe Ishilove MissyB3

What's labour room battle? Don't ever say that again to a woman!!!! You as a man can even endure 2% of the pain. She'll have no battle. She'll go in and in 5 minutes, she's out.
Re: Heavily Pregnant Adaeze Yobo Working Out With Boxing Gloves [PICS] by Mememan: 12:17pm On Dec 13, 2016
kode12:

Child raising.If you think that's not an occupation enough,try raising kids of your own successfully.Stupid people everywhere talking without thinking.
your mama der
Re: Heavily Pregnant Adaeze Yobo Working Out With Boxing Gloves [PICS] by fuckingAyaya(m): 12:37pm On Dec 13, 2016
make she no box all the doctors for labour room
Re: Heavily Pregnant Adaeze Yobo Working Out With Boxing Gloves [PICS] by safarigirl(f): 12:56pm On Dec 13, 2016
nerilove:
common Bleep off, mugu. Don't you know this can lead to early complications
women are advised to work out, do lots of exercises etc during pregnancy to ease delivery, not laze around.

So, this is actually good for her. She's had two kids already, I believe she knows what's good for her and what isn't at this point.

Thanks for your show of concern though
Re: Heavily Pregnant Adaeze Yobo Working Out With Boxing Gloves [PICS] by kode12: 6:41pm On Dec 13, 2016
Mememan:

your mama der
Yeah my mama did alright,raising six successful kids who've grown up to have strong beautiful families of their own,which is less of what we can say of your mama,using you as a test case.
Re: Heavily Pregnant Adaeze Yobo Working Out With Boxing Gloves [PICS] by Mememan: 6:56pm On Dec 13, 2016
kode12:

Yeah my mama did alright,raising six successful kids who've grown up to have strong beautiful families of their own,which is less of what we can say of your mama,using you as a test case.
Fûck your mother
Son of a bîtch
Re: Heavily Pregnant Adaeze Yobo Working Out With Boxing Gloves [PICS] by sweetilicious(f): 8:24pm On Dec 13, 2016
sanchezJ:
She is a strong woman
Yes so strong to go through preggies. I doff my hat for all pregnant women out there. Surely, its a task for the strongest

(1) (2) (Reply)

'i'm Disappointed! "- Baxter Laments At South Africa Draw Against Nigeria / Man United fans mock De Gea after Messi's shot slipped under him / Everton Matheus Rafael Swimming With Ifeanyi Ubah FC Players

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.