Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,962 members, 7,825,016 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Which Is Better: UNICAL'S Pre-degree Or IJMB? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which Is Better: UNICAL'S Pre-degree Or IJMB? (1983 Views)

N10,000 For UNICAL Best Graduating Student At 30th Convocation / Jupeb Or Ijmb? / UNICAL Lecturer Sexually Harasses 16-Year-Old Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is Better: UNICAL'S Pre-degree Or IJMB? by Benjax(m): 12:29pm On Dec 13, 2016
Team nairaland here's it....
Owing to some circumstances around me,I want to be enrolled into an academic community that will help me out in my admission pursuit. I applied to UNIBEN this year with 245 for Optometry but it seems not to be working out.

Now I have two options,either to apply for UNICAL's pre-degree(that's the only one I know) or to go for IJMB(if you know a SUPER productive centre for it,I'll appreciate).

Which do you suggest to me
I'm from Anambra State.
#urgent
Re: Which Is Better: UNICAL'S Pre-degree Or IJMB? by Mikylopez(f): 12:36pm On Dec 13, 2016
Benjax:
Team nairaland here's it....
Owing to some circumstances around me,I want to be enrolled into an academic community that will help me out in my admission pursuit. I applied to UNIBEN this year with 245 for Optometry but it seems not to be working out.

Now I have two options,either to apply for UNICAL's pre-degree(that's the only one I know) or to go for IJMB(if you know a SUPER productive centre for it,I'll appreciate).

Which do you suggest to me
I'm from Anambra State.
#urgent
same here ooo buh wah is ijmb all about?
Re: Which Is Better: UNICAL'S Pre-degree Or IJMB? by Benjax(m): 2:33pm On Dec 13, 2016
It's an A level programme that enables candidates gain admission into 200l level.
Re: Which Is Better: UNICAL'S Pre-degree Or IJMB? by davbravo(m): 6:06pm On Dec 13, 2016
Benjax:
It's an A level programme that enables candidates gain admission into 200l level.
IJMB is preferable......you'll gain admission into 200level using IJMB......but for predegree, it's 100level.......... you can also find out about Jupeb, it's an A'level programme too accepted by most universities in the South
Re: Which Is Better: UNICAL'S Pre-degree Or IJMB? by Benjax(m): 7:49pm On Dec 13, 2016
davbravo:
IJMB is preferable......you'll gain admission into 200level using IJMB......but for predegree, it's 100level.......... you can also find out about Jupeb, it's an A'level programme too accepted by most universities in the South

Thank You.
Do you know the federal universities in the South that accept the IJMB for medicine&Surgery? And any where I can apply for JUPEB now(...'cos it seems it's mostly done in universities and most of them have released their admission list for the programme this year)??
Re: Which Is Better: UNICAL'S Pre-degree Or IJMB? by Prectega(m): 8:12pm On Dec 13, 2016
Benjax:

Thank You.
Do you know the federal universities in the South that accept the IJMB for medicine&Surgery? And any where I can apply for JUPEB now(...'cos it seems it's mostly done in universities and most of them have released their admission list for the programme this year)??

Bro I advise you to take the predegree

Ijmb guarantees u 200l but doesn't guarantee u admission

Ur decision should be which will be easier for you, and which is more confirm.

Not all schools accept Ijmb results

For now, imsu, unical, delsu predegree forms are on sale

For Ijmb AAU EKPOMA
Re: Which Is Better: UNICAL'S Pre-degree Or IJMB? by davbravo(m): 8:45pm On Dec 13, 2016
Benjax:

Thank You.
Dont really know of any Federal University in the South that accepts IJMB ( u can always google)... ....the jupeb admission exercise for most universities have been concluded
Re: Which Is Better: UNICAL'S Pre-degree Or IJMB? by Benjax(m): 9:00pm On Dec 13, 2016
Prectega:

Bro I advise you to take the predegree

Ijmb guarantees u 200l but doesn't guarantee u admission

Ur decision should be which will be easier for you, and which is more confirm.

Not all schools accept Ijmb results

For now, imsu, unical, delsu predegree forms are on sale

For Ijmb AAU EKPOMA

Okay.
But I don't understand that IJMB doesn't guarante admission. Do I really have a slim chance of admission compared to pre-degree? Can't I really apply to many universities through Direct entry with the certificate and also apply through JAMB's UTME all at the same time??
Re: Which Is Better: UNICAL'S Pre-degree Or IJMB? by Benjax(m): 9:02pm On Dec 13, 2016
davbravo:
Dont really know of any Federal University in the South that accepts IJMB ( u can always google)... ....the jupeb admission exercise for most universities have been concluded

Okay.
Re: Which Is Better: UNICAL'S Pre-degree Or IJMB? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Dec 13, 2016
if you are going for medicine in unical predegree u must have 25 points that's straight a's
Re: Which Is Better: UNICAL'S Pre-degree Or IJMB? by Prectega(m): 10:16pm On Dec 13, 2016
Benjax:

Okay.
But I don't understand that IJMB doesn't guarante admission. Do I really have a slim chance of admission compared to pre-degree? Can't I really apply to many universities through Direct entry with the certificate and also apply through JAMB's UTME all at the same time??
nice point u very got there... But no school that already hv an ijmb program will accept ur ijmb from another school

The decision is yours tho.... Do ur research well and find out from a someone who made in through ijmb for medicine
Re: Which Is Better: UNICAL'S Pre-degree Or IJMB? by Benjax(m): 12:38pm On Dec 14, 2016
Freshemzy:
if you are going for medicine in unical predegree u must have 25 points that's straight a's

How many courses will I do in the programme and how is the points calculated?

(1) (Reply)

JAMB Admission Letter Problem And The Way Out For 2016/2017 Admission Year / The Best TGIF (thank God Its Friday) Messages For Nigerian Students. / How To Convert MBOX To PST Format With Attachments?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.