Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,668 members, 7,809,521 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:50 AM

EFCC Responds To User Who Called Them Out Over MMM Crash - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / EFCC Responds To User Who Called Them Out Over MMM Crash (89912 Views)

MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) / MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash / Dial 112 If Any One Attempts Suicide Due To MMM "Crash"- LASEMA Advises (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Responds To User Who Called Them Out Over MMM Crash by PMONEY6: 1:59pm On Dec 13, 2016
The problem with some Nigerians is how to make quick money.
A certain guy did all he could to convince me about this mmm stuff but I bluntly turned him down.
He manage to convince another without telling him the disadvantages, but fully assured the Man of possible profits and how he could even buy a new car with mmm money With a specific time frame.
The man being too desperate, and without hesitations he concur.
I'm very sure he's in serious trouble with that man by now.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Responds To User Who Called Them Out Over MMM Crash by GOFRONT(m): 2:00pm On Dec 13, 2016
Now I undstand Nigerians and their thinkin facaulty...

When they say a politician is corrupt and Efcc goes afta them, they wil say is Witch hunt

When a corrupt politician is arraigned to court, they say it is Media trial...

Wen Efcc investigate an account, they say it is propaganda....

NOW they say MMM has frozen acct till January, they are now sayin it has crashed....Nigerians we black we say na Red
Re: EFCC Responds To User Who Called Them Out Over MMM Crash by idris4eva(m): 2:00pm On Dec 13, 2016
VcStunner:
Terrific... you guys shouldn't speculate just yet
Don't ruin your xmas celebration just yet. Truth is, there was a lot of warning but people continue to say "izit their money?"... well it's ur money fam.
But MMM didn't say she crashed na, she only said she wants to take a break and come back waxing even stronger next year. So why panic. Just remain positive my people and pray for the best outcome, that's what ruthless investors do.

There should be no suicide please
check dis
P.S. By the way, during the holidays the MMM Community will keep working as usual. Although there were rumors about supposed “pauses”, holidays and other work breaks, they are not true. Nothing like that will happen. We confirm that everything will work as usual.
Re: EFCC Responds To User Who Called Them Out Over MMM Crash by Onechancearmy(m): 2:01pm On Dec 13, 2016
Re: EFCC Responds To User Who Called Them Out Over MMM Crash by anigbajumo(m): 2:01pm On Dec 13, 2016
SillyMods:

Was MMM in Nigeria last year December?

U can do ur research now
Re: EFCC Responds To User Who Called Them Out Over MMM Crash by Nobody: 2:01pm On Dec 13, 2016
dragonking3:
Some Nigerians are jut idiotic sha. You were warned several times about the ponzi scheme and now you are calling efcc? How dumb can people be? angry angry

The annoying thing is that when mmm resumes , the dumb people will rush in, and when efcc want to take action they will start shouting.
My exact thoughts
Re: EFCC Responds To User Who Called Them Out Over MMM Crash by darichlife: 2:01pm On Dec 13, 2016
Wahala de be that ooooo, how man want take flex this Xmas now
Re: EFCC Responds To User Who Called Them Out Over MMM Crash by olapluto(m): 2:02pm On Dec 13, 2016
Raskasal:
MMM didn't crash. There was panic on the system and everyone could feel it. I was expecting them to come out with a better approach, but this isn't bad either. It only extend the period of our cash out and at the same time increases our Mavro. What do you do when banks send out message to its customers that their service will be down for a period of time? Does it mean the bank has crashed? No.

Expect a stronger MMM
At least you know the address of the bank. What is the office address of MMM Nigeria headquarters? What is the phone number of their customer service? Which day in January will MMM be back? That Nigerians fall for this cheap scam is really alarming.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Responds To User Who Called Them Out Over MMM Crash by Dam5reey(m): 2:02pm On Dec 13, 2016
idupaul:

They will ..This suspension is necessary to avoid unnecessary pressure Christmas expenses might put on the system

Hmmm.. for you mind.. abeg who will be willing to provide or get help by January?

He is the Simple logic:

Investor A PH 100k he need 1 or more people willing to join to provide him 130k after 30days... Invest B and C provide 65k each then.Investor A will go everywhere and tell others... then another set D, E F G to PH more with 30% of what investor B and C.. provided and so on..

The Cycle end if no one is willing to PH.. thats all... smiley

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Responds To User Who Called Them Out Over MMM Crash by dreezybines: 2:04pm On Dec 13, 2016
Bodmas06:
Me right now

Lmao...
Re: EFCC Responds To User Who Called Them Out Over MMM Crash by ndcide(m): 2:05pm On Dec 13, 2016
I was listening to Nigeria info Lagos just now... Someone called adenike, claiming he has cashed out 24 million from MMM.

I was shocked!.

I never knew people pulled such amount from mmm.

Nigerians get mind Abeg.

Nigerians don't use spare money. No wonder the scheme ran into trouble.

I opened a thread about this social scheme and Nigerian mentality.

Though they will resume come January.

Victims will have to endure the ruthless trolls on the cyberspace.
Re: EFCC Responds To User Who Called Them Out Over MMM Crash by samx4real(m): 2:05pm On Dec 13, 2016
anigbajumo:

Nonsense, am not panic or under any pressure, mmm is still 100% sure.To hell with Efcc wey dey tweets gibberish. Come next year January,I don't knw where una go hide ur face....#shameless people, as if FG care about my existence. My money is still there nd I will cash it out together with my bonus on January.......

#fuvk Yer mmm haters,same measure was adopted last year december,mmm still dey till 2016......

The site is accessible,
No log in problem,
Your most money still dey grow nd u can view it,yet some gullible fools are saying mmm has crashed...fuvk Yer all

Don't mind them my brother... In short mine has being frozen since last week... I no complain, na people wen no dey MMM they carry false news so.
Re: EFCC Responds To User Who Called Them Out Over MMM Crash by anigbajumo(m): 2:07pm On Dec 13, 2016
samx4real:

Don't mind them my brother... In short mine has being frozen since last week... I no complain, na people wen no dey MMM they carry false news so.

Am not scared or whatsoever....

Re: EFCC Responds To User Who Called Them Out Over MMM Crash by Donraqh(m): 2:09pm On Dec 13, 2016
Balance what are talking about, are they doing trial balance or may be trying to review their balance sheet? Better wake up and live with reality that abounds..lolzzz...
Dhavidoh:
lol..mmm havnt crashed na..just trying to balance the system..
Re: EFCC Responds To User Who Called Them Out Over MMM Crash by Adagba1: 2:09pm On Dec 13, 2016
Sucide rope and coffin will sell well in January for the Mavrodians grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Responds To User Who Called Them Out Over MMM Crash by tosynAB(m): 2:10pm On Dec 13, 2016
anigbajumo:

Nonsense, am not panic or under any pressure, mmm is still 100% sure.To hell with Efcc wey dey tweets gibberish. Come next year January,I don't knw where una go hide ur face....#shameless people, as if FG care about my existence. My money is still there nd I will cash it out together with my bonus on January.......

#fuvk Yer mmm haters,same measure was adopted last year december,mmm still dey till 2016......

The site is accessible,
No log in problem,
Your most money still dey grow nd u can view it,yet some gullible fools are saying mmm has crashed...fuvk Yer all

Abeg someone should give this guy a name. #Oba Tete #A man without a pride #Maga to Mugu.

Alaye go find work or else your wife gonna become another person's wife. #Ole Oleee.

Go school you no agree
Learn work you no agree

MMM is only way to turn around your life?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Responds To User Who Called Them Out Over MMM Crash by Nobody: 2:12pm On Dec 13, 2016
Abeg As mmm don crash, Gbagada People can run down to SalvereLifestyl to get supplements to boost your immune system as you continue the battle.
Re: EFCC Responds To User Who Called Them Out Over MMM Crash by Dam5reey(m): 2:12pm On Dec 13, 2016
anigbajumo:

The site is accessible,
No log in problem,

Its obvious you dont even know the concept of what you are involved in... Nigerians hmmm

I read through the website last friday to understand what is all about...

You said your money is growing... grin... How please explain

The money you paid to someone's Account is growing...

this is why this country is in this mess.... they Only follow false promises cry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Responds To User Who Called Them Out Over MMM Crash by John902(m): 2:12pm On Dec 13, 2016
I'm not surprised cause this' just fake news cause the poster just cropped the whole story and make it unofficial plus no 1k likes of that post on Twitter, no 2k comment plus the news came from Fanguard so I'm not surplise
Re: EFCC Responds To User Who Called Them Out Over MMM Crash by Nobody: 2:13pm On Dec 13, 2016
Is it too early to have a moments silence...
Oh fùck it lets have a moments silence for those who will kill themselves in the next few days

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Responds To User Who Called Them Out Over MMM Crash by VickyRotex(f): 2:13pm On Dec 13, 2016
That person is not serious though. I thought the government warned about it.

You guys should keep hope alive.
Re: EFCC Responds To User Who Called Them Out Over MMM Crash by nextprince: 2:13pm On Dec 13, 2016
VcStunner:
Terrific... you guys shouldn't speculate just yet
Don't ruin your xmas celebration just yet. Truth is, there was a lot of warning but people continue to say "izit their money?"... well it's ur money fam.
But MMM didn't say she crashed na, she only said she wants to take a break and come back waxing even stronger next year. So why panic. Just remain positive my people and pray for the best outcome, that's what ruthless investors do.

There should be no suicide please

Very correct bro. I could remember quite vividly when some of them took to various platforms, including nl asking the highlighted.
Some people are just clowns. When the govt was issuing statements to discourage potential victims, there is no name the relevant govt officials weren't called, now they want to start blaming the same govt officials.
This is what happens when nobody is ready take to govt directives without being forced. Abeg make dey go lick deir wounds jawe. Clowns.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Responds To User Who Called Them Out Over MMM Crash by John902(m): 2:15pm On Dec 13, 2016
Qummie:

My exact thoughts
critics...you don't do MMM,so run from threads like this to a snake thread.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Responds To User Who Called Them Out Over MMM Crash by thompsee(m): 2:17pm On Dec 13, 2016
Ppl saying it has crashed are mischievous people who are not following d system and they are praying for it to crash. before u say a thing try to investigate it then draw ur conclusion. am here to tell u that it hasn't crashed but its on break,no payment whatsoever into of from till 12th of January, that's the system. so keep cool and relax ur mind .

1 Like

Re: EFCC Responds To User Who Called Them Out Over MMM Crash by hardbody: 2:18pm On Dec 13, 2016
yoribo:
Poor people cry most. You did not invest simply because you don't have spare 10k to invest. your lack of money has become a pretext for being a carefull citizen.

I have lost twice on a similar scheme and each time nothing below a N1m. This time i had taken time to analyze the reasonableness of this 'supposed investment' but i could neither rationalize nor justify it. Interestingly, i have been so pressured by friends and colleagues that i told someone to take a N100k and just do it in any name and manner and i did not want to be involved but if money came and he felt it is due to me, then it should be given to me but in my head, i had written off the N100k. I am aware that he said i was to make a promise or commitment or something of that sort and that I will not be paying out the N100k until a week or so.

My point, Not all Nigerians rushed into it. Some remained very careful and refused to join not for lack of money but because the Ponzi scheme even MMM has failed in several countries (Google it). Once bitten, twice shy. I have been bitten twice already.

Meanwhile, the N100k is still in my personal financial system.

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Responds To User Who Called Them Out Over MMM Crash by Unigweson25(m): 2:18pm On Dec 13, 2016
MMM till 2019
Re: EFCC Responds To User Who Called Them Out Over MMM Crash by Nobody: 2:18pm On Dec 13, 2016
John902:
critics...you don't do MMM,so run from threads like this to a snake thread.
Wait!!

Did I quote you?
Did you start the thread?
Do you own Nairaland?

If "NO", then you have no business mentioning me. Good day!!
Re: EFCC Responds To User Who Called Them Out Over MMM Crash by Mayflowa(m): 2:19pm On Dec 13, 2016
hobermener:
I never participated in this scheme, but i think the media blitz against it is so uncalled for. MMM or whatever should be allowed to die a natural death, but the government is hell bent on stifling it with panic and fear. The government has failed the citizens, who now find hope and succor in helping each other(providing help grin grin grin), yet the government in connivance with the media wants to take the only hope of the masses who are caught up in an unprecedented recession from them. Again i don't do mmm cos of my personal conviction, but those who've chosen to pool wealth for their common good should be allowed to do whatever they want with their hard earned MoNiEs without undue interference from those who are irrevocably committed to seeing the scheme crash.[/b]

This isn't rational at all. The function of governance is to protect her citizens and regulates agencies.

You are just not fair at all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Responds To User Who Called Them Out Over MMM Crash by muckross(m): 2:19pm On Dec 13, 2016
Don't miss out.

Re: EFCC Responds To User Who Called Them Out Over MMM Crash by Davidgr8(m): 2:19pm On Dec 13, 2016
confused!!!

Re: EFCC Responds To User Who Called Them Out Over MMM Crash by Ladipodeal: 2:20pm On Dec 13, 2016
Somehow MMM is good as dead, If it resumes January as speculated everybody might want to cash out their investment and probably not invest anymore. So where will the 30% come from?

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Which Bank Is The Best To Bank With In Nigeria? / MMM Sets N31.735 Maximum Withdrawal Limit / Account Freezing: MMM Reacts To Nigerians' Outbursts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.